Carida

Darth Heretic

Ekim noticed that Achzet did not reply to the duel that Ekim had challenged him too. Then a Sith Master had hit him with Lightning Force which knocked him off his feet. It looked like the Sith as going to duel Achzet instead of Ekim.

"No problem. I am sick of waiting for this fool."

This was no problem for Ekim. He left Achzet to go fight more squadrons like he was doing before. He activated his saber to continue the killing of rebels. another Squadron was walking up and looked ready to strike at any moment. Ekim ran to them before they had a chance to press onward. Ekim chopped most of the in half. A few rebels got to enjoy there head being decapitated by the black saber which Ekim had held. He heard the whizzing of the saber everytime he swung at a rebel. Also the sound of muscle tissue ripping from the strong blows that Ekim had inflicted. He shoved his lightsaber through a couple of rebel soldiers which left the rebel yelling in anguish as the rebel would hold his torso as he would fall to the round covered in blood.

Then about five or so rebels who had rifle blasters came together in a group ready to attack Ekim at any moment. Ekim was too busy to see them coming from behind killing the troops infront of him. One of them shot a blast at Ekim's back which made Ekim Force push in back of him to throw the troopers away from him. Ekim felt the pain but it really did not affect him as much as he thought it might.

Ekim was now almost done with the whole sqaudron. He did a few extreme lightsaber tactics that sometimes would cut the rebel's weapon in half while the trooper was carrying it. Then Ekim might slice off the rebel's legs so they couldnt move on.

Then there was one trooper left in the Squadron he was fighting. He had some sort of rocket launcher or plasma launcher that was aimed for Ekim. It was shot from the launcher heading for Ekim's head. Ekim put his arms up for an attack that he was planning. When the blast got about five feet away from his face, Ekim used the Force to send it back at the trooper which blew the rebel up. The squadron he was fighting was now gone. He waited to see if anymore squadrons would come to Cardia.

Edited by Guest

I am the Bass Drum King!!!!!!!!!

Hearing the Dark Lord's calling in such a foreign tone, the slender framed man extended the tips of his fingers along the edges of his hood, pulling it further across his scalp so that his eyes became veiled in shadow. No more needed to said then such a simple reply.

"Understood."

Straightening out the cloak that he had adorned, he took the first few steps outside the ring that they stood, carefully making his way out towards the transport ship that had recently arrived. Fortantely, all of the Hellfire products had remained untainted by the battle upon Helix's station. Yet, in his own mind, the scientist and Sith Lord's mind would have liked to see some plasma trimming their sides.

Troopers that arrived on the vessel were issued the commands that he had been given, manning the tanks and easing them inside up through the angled loading plank. The more simplistic features such as the locomotion functions were allowed to those lacking a neurolink cable, yet was severely stunted in comparrison to the think tank's other destructive potential. Once the Dark Lord's wishes were seen to, the ship began lift off as soon as possible, time of the essence for this particular operation to come.

The wind from the take off brushed against his form, watching the transport vessel breech the atmosphere before knowing that his duties were fulfilled to its entirity. Again, adjusting the edges of his hood forward, the Sith Lord made way to the area that he had sensed the Dark Lord, bowing his head forward while in his company, speaking in the same low tone of voice.

"It has been done. Was there something else you wished to ask of me, my liege?"

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

((Scottie, I am sooo sorry. I have been out unexpectedly due to a death in the family. Would it be possible for us to still fight? I want to still. I don't know if you do.))

The last thing Achzet knew, he was on top of his former apprentice. Then, he felt an extreme sting of lightning that surged through his body. He felt it surge through his circuits, making them useless for a few moments before his reserves kicked in. He stumbled while getting up, but managed to.

"Why must so many get in my way?"

Achzet stared at the Sith Master. He looked at his saber and thought about the challenge.

"I will fight you after he is finished."

Achzet looked at Ekim once more.

"Get back HERE!"

((It was two days anyway. ))

GearsSig3.jpg

Ekim looked at Achzet as he challenged him yet again. He couldnt believe this guy. He hadnt acepted earlier and Ekim thought why accept now. A Sith Master was going to duel Achzet.

"Achzet I will not fight you. You had your chance. Its too late. You know have to deal with a Sith Master."

Lord Barabbas' eyes flared with yellow intensity. This low life piece of trash just ignored what had been done to him. Fight? There will be no fight!.

Lord Barabbas let his power in the Force be known. He lifted his arm and Achzet was in the air. Achzet was once again attacked with Force lightning. "Why must so many get in your way? Do you have any idea who you are ****ing with!? You will suffer for your arrogance you little maggot!"

Achzet's entire body was being coursed with the lightning now, making Achzet go through excruciating pain. He was lifted up by the lightning and was hurled toward Darth Barabbas' lightsaber and cut Achzet's arm off as he flew in at him.

He spat right in Achzet's face and kicked him in the stomach, flipping him onto his back. "Any last words?"

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

Achzet felt the surge of lightning as it hit his body. The pain was unbelievable. He was helpless as his body was lit up with the bright light. He felt himself be thrown at the Master's saber as it removed his arm. It didn't really faze him. It was mechanical, so no harm really occured except for some burning of what was left of his flesh.

"Yes... as a matter of fact I do."

Achzet looked at his other elbow and watched his special weapon slide out of it. While on the ground Achzet slowly pointed it at the man and he watched the ball of energy escape his limb. The ball made direct contact with the man's chest. It created a burning sensation that had passed through his chest. It destroyed the nerves and burned the man's organs that had gotten in it's way.

Achzet stood up and wiped the spit that had made contact with his face.

He knew that it wasn't going to be much of a fight. He ran to his ship and set a course for the Imperial Garrison. His ship soared off. He only hoped that he hadn't been tracked.

GearsSig3.jpg

Darth Barabbas used the Force and pulled the ship back to the planet, sending it into flames as Achzet was thrown from it.

Darth Barabbas lifted several sharp rocks off the ground and let them skim the surface of his body, flailing Achzet, exposing machine and nerve. He picked Achzet off the ground with his bare arms and threw him onto a crucifix. He drove glass shards through his wrists, ankles, and stomach to keep him attached. The crucifix was stood erect and shoved into the ground. He threw a ball of fire at the base that would slowly engulf the entire cross. He turned his attention to Ekim as his former Master lit up the sky.

"You would do well to leave here."

((Achzet asked me to kill him in this post.))

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

((3))

A warrior must focus his attention on the link between

himself and his death. Without remorse or sadness or worrying, he

must focus his attention on the fact that he does not have time and

let his acts flow accordingly. He must let each of his acts be his

last battle on earth. Only under those conditions will his acts

have their rightful power. Otherwise they will be, for as long as

he lives, the acts of a fool.

It happened so fast. The situation had gone from bad to worst. Although DJK was engaged in mortal combat with the other man, he hadn't excepted that he would have to kill him, to get by him. The force technique Malacia was used on Moric to disable him and to keep him at suppressed from a safe distance, so he wouldn't have to contend against the strange powers the young Sith seemed to possess.

K'munee held the Malacia influence upon his enemy, marveling at his resilience. But then.....something unusual happened. The look in Moric's eyes changed, along with essence in the force. The fire weapon he manifested disappeared and his weapon hand released it's grip on his lightsaber, leaving it to roll freely into the moist dirt beside him. The man screamed out in rage and power at an almost deafening level, temporary breaking the Jedi's hold over him.

Blue flames erupted from Moric's body, surrounding him in spiritual fire and spread out toward the nearby treeline. DJK split the flames with a force assisted hand gesture as it came directly for him, as it encircled the area where the battle was taking place. As the fire passed around him, he noted the absence of heat, though there was the lingering sting of extreme exposure to flames.

There was a change to Moric's facial structure. He began to take on a feral look. His eyes showed no remnants of the humanity that he once embodied. Then without warning, Moric leaped at the Jedi, forcing him to the ground with the weight of his body. The next thing DJK felt was teeth pressed into the meaty area of his throat, followed by intense pain. He could feel the warm liquid that was his blood and the Sith's saliva trickle down his neck.

K'munee pushed hard against Moric's chest, making him upright so he could get some leverage. He manages to get his hands around the other man's throat, who was eagerly trying to get another bite. Working his hands from the neck to the jawline, he found what he was looking for. DJK pushed his thumbs into the pressure points between the jaw and ear. Moric screamed in pain. His head was twisting and turning, as K'munee fought for the right grip on the other man. When he had finally found what he wanted, his left hand on Moric's forehead and the right hand on his gaping jaw. Risking the loss of a finger or two, K'munee grabbed the inside of Moric's mouth and in one sharp movement, dislocated his jaw.

The lightsaber that Moric had discarded, slid across the ground into DJK's waiting hand. He place the emitter into the soft tissue area of the ball and socket part of the shoulder, then activating it briefly before turning it off. The silver blade burned a hole straight through his shoulder and exited from his shoulder blade. Moric made a odd sound, with his dislocated jaw swinging in the wind. K'munee, using his knees for leverage, caused the Sith to tumble off him. He rolled over onto his hands and knees, clutching the bloody wound on his neck, checking to see how bad it really was.

He stood up slowly, swaying a little at first, but eventually steadied himself. In his right hand was the Sith's lightsaber and in his left, his own.

DJK ignites the silver blade of a lightsaber and opens his hand, levitating it above the writhing form on the ground that is Moric. The trademark sound of the blade gets the Sith's attention, halting his movement as the blade was pointed at his torso, hovering inches from his sternum. K'munee held his own lightsaber firmly at the ready, in anticipation of any more trickery. This was the end, but mentally he struggled with the decision of whether or not to kill the Sith.

((Your welcome. I enjoyed it too!))

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

Grinning, nahstaa continued his stroll through the bowels of a damaged dauntless, weaving his way through the ship using the schematics of the ship he had aquired. Slowly he made his way towards the ships power generators, the odd crew members he found along the way left bloody smears on the walls, and bodies hidden wherever was convinient. Soon it wouldnt matter, no one would be able to follow him soon.

Finally nearing the power generator, he paused just inside a doorway, stepping through it and turning around to face it. A small square package dislodged itself from his armour, and attached itself on the other side of the door. Nahstaa lifted a nozzle to the door, and a few seconds later, the doorway was filled with a re-enforced hull sealant mixture, slowly expanding into place where it set firm a few moments later. Inspecting the seal, he continued on, moving around the power generator to complete the proceedure on all bar one of the doorways, sometimes leaving the vacinity of the power generator to place more of the square packages.

Finally ready to seal the last doorway, nahstaa returned to the power generator, and readied himself.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Nurgle was eager to return to find his apprentices. Nurgle could sense the presence of the Jedi on this planet dwindling. Nurgle did not feel he was required any longer. He borrowed a transport ship, and took himself and his droid away from Cardia.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

((3))

Nom's continous talent in defense kept Revan at bay with most of his powerful attacks. It seemed like none of Revan's plans or attacks were getting by the Jedi Master, and it was only causing revan to become fatigued. His bones and muscles began to weaken to a state where he became drastically slower. Haste was not an option at this point.

"It seems you haven't lost your touch over all these years..."

Revan smirked as he inhaled and exhaled vigourously, sucking in air to keep his body moving and able to keep the duel going. He was wearing down quickly, and if he did not end this duel quickly, he would never get a chance to again. He continued to pound heavy attacks onto Nom, trying to trap him so that he may unleash his final blow upon the Jedi Master.

His lightsaber whizzed in the air, the force aiding him in his hasty attacks. Both blades crashed against eachother, creating sparks in the air around them. They were both surrounded by a strong force aura, each using the force to their own benefit. It was as though two, large freight trains were colliding into eachother constantly, creating a shockwave every now and then.

Revan's heartbeat inreased as the duel went on. But as his hearbeat ascended, his will to go on descended. He continued to flail his saber around in a sloppy manner, each swing aided by all the strength he had left. It was just about over.

It was only to his surprise that as Nom finally swung for his mid section, Revan was able to block it. He shot his lightsaber down horizantly, however the momentum behind Nom's attack was too strong for Revan to keep a tight grip around his crimson blade. The lightsaber flew from his hands, and into the air. It landed on the ground, bouncing a few times along the solid crust.

The crimson blade retreated into the metallic hilt. The deactivation of the saber was the mark for the end of the duel. Along with Revan. However, although the odds were against him, Revan wouldn't give up...he...couldn't give up.

Even though he lost his lightsaber, he still had the force by his side. Pushing forwards, he unleashed a wave of force towards the Jedi Master, the blast throwing him back. And with one last reach for strength, he pushed his hand forwards for the jedi's throat, attempting to kill him with his bare hands...

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Luke waited till he was sure that the rebel forces had withdrawn before he ordered the troops to stand down. He had several groups of men organized and sent out to tend to the wounded and take the captive prisoners. With that done, he sat down and began to write a report.

azPjoQd.png

My life for the Empire

Ekim and Draken's ship had entered the atmoshpere of Cardia. They gracefully landed in a nearby hanger bay. Ekim jumped out of the ship and landed on the ground. Soon he noticed his Master did not come out of the ship. Ekim went back inside of the craft to look for his Master. Ekim walked by the cargo bay and looked inside. Draken was locked inside. He looked like he was in a deep meditation. Ekim opened the door to the bay and told Draken we had arrived on Cardia. Ekim and Draken both had walked out of the ship.

"What now Master?"

"I have returned for two things. My ship is here which has my new lightsaber hilt in it. I have also returned for the remains of my lightsaber as well. He stepped out of the ship and walked to the hanger bay. It was smashed to bits but somehow his ship had survived the destruction.

Entering the lockdown code, the ship's hatch hissed open. Draken stepped inside for a moment, he picked up the black curved rune engraved hilt and set it in his cloak. "One item down, one more to retrieve." he walked into the hanger bay and to where the fight had taken place.

He saw the burned and destroyed bodies of stormtroopers, bowed his head once out of respect for them, for although they could not use the force they were among the best fighters he had ever seen. He continued on to the end of the hanger bay. Pausing to bow his head once, he walked on to where his former body lay.

He stopped and looked at the wound that had killed him. It had been a clean wound that had ended his life, at least the Jedi had had that much respect for him. Draken nodded once more, then he began his search for his saber. He found it several meters away from his body, sliced in two and laying discarded on the ground.

He pulled the saber to himself and opened up the bottom part of the saber. Two crimson crystals fell into his hand. He removed a third darker crystals from around his neck. He walked from the Hanger bay and to his ship. He walked to the small workstation inside of his ship, removing several small tools he set to work. Opening three seperate compartments on his saber, he inserted the three crystals. First the crimson crystal he placed at the bottom, followed by the darker crystal he placed in the center, then lastly the other crimson crystal he placed at the top.

He ignited the saber and was rewarded with a dark red glow that kept dancing between crimson and a darker then blood color. He shut his new saber down and went to the door. "Ekim take the other ship and return to Mechis III. I will meet you there." With those words, he fired up the engines of his own ship and blasted off into space headed back to Mechis III.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Ekim jumped into his tie bomber and thanked Draken for it. He liked his newly acquired ship. Draken had told Ekim to meet him on Mechis III and wait for him there. Ekim had tken off from the hanger bay and set off for Mechis III.

Barrek had came back to the Imperial academy, he then heard through his comm that he was to be transfered to Ryloth. He put his armor away and walked back to his room. He put on his mandalorian armor and took all of his possesions. He then headed to a landing pad, which contained a single TIE Avenger. It was to be used for him as a personal fighter to take him Ryloth, once he got it there it was his to use. he got into the fighter and flew out of the base. Oce out of the planets gravity, he put in the cordinates and jumped to Ryloth.

In Soviet Russia, God worship you!

"Present your sword," Kakuto commanded, standing up from his seat on the holobridge and extending his hand to Oblivion.

The walls of the chamber flickered, turning from the reality of space the ruins of a temple at night, great pillars at all directions and the same stars they had seen before peeking through every gap.

((Be sure to entail the weapon's function too.))

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

For the duel between Moric Thian and DJK I have come to a ruling. Wonderful duel btw it was a tough decision, but I felt DJK was the victor. He seemed to command the battle. You did well Moric Thian, but DJK just had the slight upper hand.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Sparing no hesitation, there was an immediate response to his superior's command. The depth of this motion was shrouded by the stoic fascade the platnium haired man seemed to portray, inniated by a reaction delved from the very core of his being to motion his hand forward. Oblivion extended his forearm further, digits protruding out as a flare of dark matter materialized in a strange orb that enveloped his entire fist. Whisps of shadowy matter, flickering off the smooth edges of the sphere, rose up and faded just as quickly as the orb had been materialized and disappated. In its absence, the long onyx blade made itself into being.

The handle perfectly formed around the now taught grip around its sleek metallic surface, edged with the design of his own unique hold that had been forged by squeezing the brillant hot metal when it first came alive from the fire. The pain endured by such a feat was immense, but aided by the darkness, had been able to make the unique mold possible in order to become more dexterous, a trait that was most commonly held in high regard as far as what style could be classified with the Sith Lord's peculiar swordsmanship.

As it developed, the most stunning feature was the wing-tipped design blade that stuck an easy three feet out, weighing less then the dead weight of his forearm by the trillium alloid used. Mimicing that of a bat's wing, handle much like that of a snake's long body, the menacing blade shone in full view. In effort to please the Dark Lord, as well as propetuated what abilities he was capable of, a fire much like that which materialized the blade blazed around the tip. The unearthly matter burned with such great exuberance before dying out, receeding back into the framework of the sword.

”œTo what do I owe such a pleasure as displaying my finest craft before you?”¦”

Oblivion.jpg

Kakuto's Sith Steel fingers curled around the hilt of Oblivions blade in precise mechanical timing. The cold, forceless nature of the prosthesis prevented what countermeasures that would have been placed in the blade from doing him damage. He lifted the blade to his brow for a close inspection, and then gave it a few light swings.

"It's too light, for my taste. I prefer something that if the enemy were to get a hold they'd be crippled from the sheer exhaustion of trying to wield it. That's just my opinion--I'm sure it suits your needs well enough..."

Kakuto Ryu took notice of Oblivion's stature, right at a foot shorter than he--which was made all the more dramatic by Kakuto's position on the elevated captain's chair and the Lord's respectful bow.

"Your trial is to prove to me your mastery of the sword, but in a method you will find most unfamiliar. Your skills with the blade are meaningless if the blade itself is not an extension of yourself. A true master swordsman shouldn't be slain by his own steel any more than a master boxer would be knocked out by his own fists. Your trial, for the rank of Master in the Brotherhood of the Sith, begins now."

Kakuto's balance shifted to his heels, his weight accelerating and his boot launching into Oblivions stomach, during the recoil of which Kakuto brought down the Lord's blade diagonally, towards his shoulder.

((OOC: The plan is to do quick posts. I will prep a swing; you will post your counter. I intend to do several, so while I'd like you to take your time in writing the posts, I wouldn't put all you've got into the first two. I will tell you when we come to the last.))

As the Dark Lord's wished to procure the blade from him, Oblivion didn't stumble in the least bit to turn the hilt around so that the blade lay vertical in the air, presented upon an open palm. Those cold grey eyes stared clear outwards, examining every subtle movement made by the man. While not having known the leader of the Sith for long periods of time, there had always been some connection, an easy sense of comradery that could be felt deep within him. He demanded respect and, in turn, would show the same degree back.

Crafting the blade from the highest levels of alchemic pratice boded well for this particular test, the very weapon having a soul of its own that had become linked with his. If anything, one inept in the pratice of attuning own's mind to another's soul, the weapon would leave the user and return to the rightful hand of the owner. So few were capable of such a feat, the Dark Lord being one of those select men. The organic armor that had been veiled underneath his cloak tightened quickly upon response to sudden impact against his gut, stumbling back with mouth open wide.

Regardless of how hard the organic mesh could tighten, the fast strike disabled any time for immediate response, feeling the brunt of the impact despite the protectiove underlaying. Turning back on his back ankle, the Sith Lord pivoted back in time to turn his body in such an angle that the dark blade would only come within a couple inches of shearing his right arm. In this same instance, he fell predominatnly on the back leg, his right knee close to the ground as his other leg became extended.

The opposing left hand was brought up around to direct two fingers at to where his own blade had been directed down to, uttering very slowly and precisely, loud enough for the Dark Lord to hear.

"Soul Eater, arise."

The gnarly whisps of black latent energy enveloped the blade in its entirity after he had finished his last breath, clouded embers projected out in a fiery display as the yellow eye imbedded at the middle of the hilt arose, slitted pupil dialting as the very nature of the weapon took a whole different course. The soul had awoken and began to question its new wielder, scorching his grip with the blackened flames that seemed to grow steadily the more he carried it...

Oblivion.jpg

Nom VS Revan:

Good news! Good fight, Nom wins. The next post is yours to do what you will.

Bad news! Revan is defeated.

Other good news! Revan passes his trial anyway!

You preformed satisfactory, so regardless of what Nom posts I'm going to give you the rank. See Kakuto Ryu personally when you get the chance, I'll progress you to your next stage. It was fun guys. Good goin'.

Now back to the OTHER TRIAL I'm working on...

------------------------

Kakuto eyed the black aura that surrounded Oblivion's blade. Black char crusted around his fingers, the unfeeling Sith Steel preventing the pain this was surely meant to cause. His muscles flexed as he darted toward the lord again, not permitting him the time to regain his balance. His hand shot out in front of him, waves of force power battering him a step at a time until he was backed up against a wall. An unseen force held him tightly in place as the Dark Lord gained on the ground he had put between them, making a wide sweep with the sword at Oblivion's side...

The power within him told that the clash between good and evil had ended on this planet, for now. Reaching out with the Force to find a way off the planet, Anubis senses a conflict between darkness, but it seemed as if the death that would entail was only a test. But a test worthy of the ancients which Anubis still believed.

As he stood in the wave of darkness reveling in the feeling, he felt a pull towards the old Temple. Pulling his hood over his head and qrapping the cloak tightly. Allowing the pull of the Force to guide him, Anubis makes his way toward the presence that is like a beacon. As he emerged at the temple, within the Force he could see the ship that been presented to him. It was a simple starship but it would serve his purpose well. Jumping into the cockpit Anubis wrapped his his around the controls and fired up the engines.

Taking off, Anubis punches in the codes for a random planet. In his mind he could feel the Force guiding his fingers as they punched each coordinate. As the coordinates finished loading, Anubis hesitated slightly before punching the hyperdrive.

Azrael.gif

Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.

OOC: Its been three days and you still haven't posted the kill. But since you beat me I am just going to make an escape. It was an awesome duel though.

IC: Compassion was one thing, yet mercy was another. Any Sith would have killed the beaten Serpent Lord without a second thought. A Serpent would have done it also having conquered his enemy. Yet the Jedi Master before him was poised for the kill two lightsabers in hand. Yet the very fact that Moric was still alive was a testament to the Jedi Order's weakness. Mercy only gave the enemy a chance to kill again. K'munee seemed perfectly indecisive about his next action, costing him a few seconds to make his decision. And that was all Moric needed.

Channeling the Force to him, the Serpent unleashed a powerful blast that cut K'munee's feet out from under him. Most Force blasts were aimed for the chest, yet Moric went for the legs, the result sending the Jedi to the ground. With both combatants on the ground, the Dark Sider snapped his jaw back into place. The pain that coupled with the action was almost unbearable. Yet the current state Moric held proceeded to convert the pain into an even greater state of power.

Once the Jedi got to his feet, Moric charged. Displaying a greater sense of speed than the eye could even follow, the Serpent was already upon his prey. His blood stained jaw sunk into the man's wrist like a great Serpent unleashing its poison into its prey. The result caused the man to extend his palm, dropping the sliver lightsaber to the floor. Ducking to the ground, Moric picked up his weapon letting its silver brilliance infest the night once more.

Lightsabers clashed again and again as the night continued to perceive the struggle that seemed to last for hours. Feeling fatigue mounting, the Serpent had to move quickly. Having locked the two weapons, Moric quickly placed his free hand onto the wrist of his opponent. Searing flames shot forth burning and tearing through skin instantaneously. The point blank shot kept K'munee from being able to stand against it. The thick tendrils of crimson flame danced across his wrist, palm, and arm, its heat scoring into the skin itself. Nerves and muscles alike seemed to burn and shatter under the intense heat. K'munee's lightsaber feel to the ground having lost the muscles needed to hold it in place.

Upon hitting the ground, the Serpent kicked it away leaving it clearly out of reach. The Jedi, now defenseless lay at the mercy of a new being. Yet what Moric exhibited was not mercy, but respect. A Sith would have killed the man immediately, yet Moric was no Sith. The man had proved to be an honorable opponent to the last. He controlled the fight and physically dominated the Serpent Lord. If not for his pyromancy he probably would have been dead hours ago.

"When we meet next time Jedi, it is I who will win this fight."

With that, the Serpent Lord shot away from the clearing and was gone.

moric.jpg

The invisible bullet nailed Nom right in the chest instantly knocking the wind out of him. To make matters worse, his lightsaber fell from his grasp landing a good distance away. Before the Jedi Master could even asses the situation further, Revan shot forth, his hands grasping in desperation for anything he could find.

Instinct derived from the Force's influence seemed to be in control as Nom's brain clicked. A small invisible tendril of the Force grasped upon a tiny cylindrical device, its metal gleaming in the night like a beacon of hope. The lightsaber itself shot to the Jedi's hand as if fired from a gun. Having created a few meters of space between the combatants due to Revan's Force push, it didn't take long for the young Sith to close the gap.

Hands closed around a Jedi Master's neck, crushing his very life away. Nom couldn't breathe; it was as if a brick wall was built directly in his windpipe. He had to end it, the pain was increasing and blood was beginning to seep from his head. With a final surge of remorse, a lush pure beam of crimson light seared through the night creating a spectacular trail of luminescent radiation. The pillar of beauty lodged itself into the Sith's stomach tearing through flesh like an animal desperate for food. The agony only ceased when the blade finally smashed through his back, flesh shattered like a stain class window.

The pressure eclipsed around the Jedi Master's neck finally ceased as the fallen Sith took his place among the blades of grass. The gaping whole in his abdomen seemed to pulsate on its own, stealing Revan's last moments away. Nom still hovered over the fallen warrior, crimson blade still ignited. With a final stroke, tears welling up within him, the Jedi Master drove Revan's very own weapon into his slow beating heart. The result ended his agony, as well as his life.

A message seemed to spring from Nom's mind on its own accord. The Force's power stopped for no man.

"Perhaps Revan, you will truly find life.....in death.

As soon as the words dissipated from Nom's thoughts, he deactivated Revan's lightsaber. He kept hold of the blade as he gathered his own weapon. He spun the lightsaber in his palm a few times as if inspecting his apprentice's handiwork. The Jedi gave one last glance at his padawan's corpse as if knowing it could hear him.

"I look forward to the day when you take this back." With his words sinking into the oblivion of night, the Jedi Master turned to the foliage around him...and was gone.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal