Dagobah

Darth Heretic

Sensing Sly being attacked, Ryoo ran to a clump of bushes where he wouldn't be noticed. He then grabbed a small bomb he had been carring and he threw it to the other side of the firesprays. When the bomb blew up it gawe Sly a chance to run out of the circle and head twards the caves. After taking a quick detour around the enemy circle, Ryoo was back on corse to the retreat point.

OOC- I don't mean that he did run out, he can post that on his own.

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

Seeing MP fall Spock runs to his aid. Deflecting blaster fire on his way Spock jumps behind a tree just as Ryoo Jaxxan bomb destroys the Fire Sprays. Running out to MP Spock stands over him and deflects incoming fire from hitting either of them. Spock puts out his hand to help MP.

"Need a hand? I think its time to leave"

*Raul heard a voice in his head, telling him to head for the caves, while deflecting shots, he said to SithSlayer:*

"Come on, lets head for the caves, sounds like a last stand or something."

*His HUD flashed red, and he felt a twinge in the force, he whirled around, just in time to see a trooper taking aim with his nerve gas sprayer, he concentraited hard on the weapon, blocking the barrel with a wall of air, as the trooper fired, the weapon exploded, damaging his breathing apparatus. With that gone, the gas which was expelled from the weapon entered the soldiers lungs, causing him to pass out. Raul ran for the caves.*

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

OOC: I must apologize for my out of character comment, but I feel that it is needed and neccesary to show that Vercetti was properly warned about attempting things in one post. Vercetti, I warned you about this, you will feel the wrath.

IC: Jedi Master Sly stands in the circle where the men and firesprays have gathered around him. Next to him, the young Spock attempts to defend Master Prophet. Rising to his knee's Sly then gains the strength to stand to his feet, not even reaching for his lightsaber.

Looking towards Vercetti and eyeing the 22 Firesprays, Sly could only respond with one way... a smirk. They were clearly under estimating The Jedi Masters abilities to easily destroy these weak minded fools.

With one quick motion, Sly grabbed the clothing of Spock as he bent downwards, He could feel blaster shots exiting the barrels of the Firesprays, but they were not fast enough. Sly extends his legs as his muscles flex, Jumping upwards Sly uses the force to accelerate and make his landing speed increase.

Extending his foot downward, Sly kicks the top center of the spacecraft as the force enhances its blow. As Sly kicks the machine, it begins to move downward as he again jumps; this time from the top of the spacecraft.

Jumping from the top of the ship with the strength of the force sends the Firespray hauling straight into the group like a rock, The ships metal crunched under the extreme pressure of the Jedi Masters blow as it buckles, upon slamming to the the ignition of the engine lights a fire which sets the explosion. In what seemed like a half a second, the Firespray explodes, sending a shockwave outward that sends Piccolo and Vercetti to their feet.

This also sends the 21 Firesprays being rocked into another direction, 5 struggled to regain their altitude since they were so low, they had not calculated such an event as the 5 Firesprays haul quickly into the forest breaking off their wings, and leaves the grounded, facing the own Hutt Clan forces.

*Sly hits the ground as he can feel the heat from more blaster shots as he jumps sideways, in a hoping motion, he dodges 10 or so blaster shots that had been fired at him. Sly could see the cave as he lets go of Spocks clothing, speaking quickly.*

"Run... get to the caves..." Sly says as he can see out of the corner of his eye Mes Tisserand had heard him, and began to do the same thing. The two run towards the caves together as Sly stands his ground.

*The crate that Sly had brought for the Jedi that sat at the bottom of the Valley near Sly's location began to shake. The force and Sly's mind was removing the top of the crate, as the objects inside began to be grabbed by the mind. And ready to be man'ed. Igniting his sabers, Sly was ready as the Firesprays regrouped.*

Sly's reaction times as a Jedi were far more superior than any speeding bullet, he could sense everything that was happening and was ready, waiting for the enemies next move.

OOC: Dont even think about hitting me in one hit, it wont work, as a Jedi my reaction times with the guidance of the force are far superior than anything that you can do. This is far from over.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

OOC: That's total B-S. Bud, did you even read my post? SoP is the one who saved your butt. Also, if you had read my posts, Vercitti has already been knocked out, and Piccolo has already been knocked down.

IC: The Sith watched as the Jedi Master Stevenson lept across the sky dealing sinister blows to his enemy. He didn't exactly like the Jedi, but it was better then trying to re-establish ties with the Sith. Plus, he admired the Jedi Master's power. Perhaps you didn't need the Dark Side to be a powerful warrior...

He shakes that thought out of his head immediately.

He looks to the injured Piccolo, deeply wounded by the Force Lightning, his cortosis armor now no longer able to protect him from the lightsaber. He now realizes that many of Piccolo's weapons were attached to the armor.

To bad.

He raises Piccolo into the air with the Force, "Come on, Bounty Hunter, is this all you got?"

hooj.jpg

*Mes throws spock up onto his shoulders, and takes off running faster than imaginable...

"We head for the caves, there isn't much time..."

*As he stops on a dime, the wind he created hits the cave with a forceful burst, as he stands at the spot where all the Jedi were gathered at. The wind knocks some of the less sturdy over, and even pushes the stronger a bit. It at least grabs the eyes of those who were like rocks...

"Jedi, listen to me now! Those of you who know me should know that I have never been one to run and hide, but there is a time and a place for everything. We have but one choice now, we must retreat far deep into the caves, away from the light and the outside. It may just be our only chance for survival, and it is one that we must take. Now, let us set off, and follow with haste!"

*Setting down Spock, Mes runs to the front of the group. Holding his palms a foot apart, he generates a weak force plasma ball, one only good for extreme light, to luminate their way...

ITS.jpg

BC is taken slowly to the ship. Unaware the guards are only bringing him where he needed to be. Closer to the enemy.

Stupid Hutts you don't even know who I am.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Still not reaching the caves, Ryoo feels something inside of him that makes him stop. He turned around and saw Master Sly doing fine taking care of the enemies... but something made him go back. He ran to the side of the great jedi and yelled, while deflecting laser shots, "Sir, I know you can handle this, but I wont leave you. We will fight now as brothers."

ryoocopy-1.jpg

*Mes felt the absence of one Jedi in particular, and soon pinpointed where he was, and what he was doing...Through a force message to Ryoo Jaxon, Mes speaks...

Don't be a fool Ryoo, he can handle himself...It is you that will face the difficult end of fate, and the Hutts will take you as a consolation. Get to the caves now, for your own good...

ITS.jpg

Orrick heard Sly's distant call for retreat. In an instant, he turned. He and his group ran like they never ran before, deflecting shots as they went. Unfortunately, events quickly turned against their favor. Firesprays had locked down on their location, and were now closing in. Before he knew what was happening, a rocket exploded in the middle of the Jedi. Fire rocked out, and force Orrick into the air. The world seemed to spin before him, and he landed on the ground many yards away with a sickening crunch. He immediately felt pain in his chest, and realised he must have broken several ribs. Again, he felt an explosion nearby, and he was pushed off the ledge he was down and rolled down a steep hill. At the bottom, he found himself in tremendous pain, but he forced himself to stand. He realised he was seperated from the rest of his group, but he knew the objectives, and knew where the caves were. He slowly trudged off in their dirrection.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

*Mes feels pain within his mind, then sees explosions, and more pain...

"Orrick..."

*Mes turns to face the group, and shouts over the footsteps...

"Keep going, I'll catch up in a minute!"

*He rockets out of the cave entrance, heading in the direction the force brought him....

Where the blast occured...

*Mes stumbles upon Orrick, who looks badly wounded, and is breathing heavy...

"Come on friend, no use getting killed out there..."

*Slinging him over his shoulder, Mes heads off to the caves...

ITS.jpg

He, like Master Sly had aid to all those with masters, had stayed wiht his master. As his master retrieved Orrick Noah used watched his back and began diflecting fire that seemed to be coming form somewhere far off. He waited for his master to move into the cave and then he moved with him and once they were safe from fire he put his blade away and continued behind Master Tisserand into the cave.

"Hurry, Into the Cave!!!!"

He yelled, and sued the force to amplify and spread his message to all the jedi. He was not general or leader but he knew when to follow orders, and now was no time for heroics.

"Everyone Into the cave." He yelled again to any stragglers.

"You alright Master?" He questioned just to be safe.

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

Time seemed to slow as Talon watched Jareth eject from his ship. His eyes widened in surprise seeing the ship in front of his suddenly stop. He should have seen something like this coming, but now there was little he could do about it. He braced for impact...

Excalibur rammed right through the engines of the ship ahead. The ship itself briefly started to distort in Talon's field, but the force of impact and the size of ship quickly brought an end to his only defense. There was a excruciating screeching sound of metal on metal. He could vaguely hear Zee squealing in the back ground. Suddenly there was fire. Everywhere. It seemed like the boom indicating the explosion was delayed, but it was there nonetheless, and it wreaked havoc on Talon's ears. He was violently thrown back into his seat and thrown mercilessly back and forth in the restraints. The pain shot to his neck and head, so he tried to use the Force to steady himself. It did little good. The sensors on the controls before him seemed to be going berserk. His hull indicator had almost instantly turned from bright green to blood red. All three of his wings had been violently ripped off, indicated by black. He heard warning sirens blaring at him.

WARNING! DAMAGE CRITICAL!

WARNING! HULL INTEGRITY FAILING!

WARNING! HULL INTEGRITY FAILING!

WARNING! HULL BREACHED!

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

So many warnings, and nothing to be done about it. He could feel the vacuum of space slowly sucking the oxygen from the air. Luckily, the fight had taken place at the upper reaches of the atmosphere, so he doubted vacuum would be his end. But his ship seemed to be collapsing in on him. The enforced armor he had specifically rigged for his ship was the only thing that had prevented him being crushed on impact, but now he could practically feel the hull splintering, straining, crushing. He barely heard something explode behind him, and realized his hull was imploding and twisting in all the pressure.

Then suddenly, as quickly as it had began, it was over. What was left of his wreck of a ship came crashing through the other side in a rain of metal and fire. It now began to heat in its descent towards the looming ground. He reached down and pushed the eject button to escape doom, but after a click, nothing happened. Apparently the crash had twisted his ship to much. Talon frowned. This meant trouble. His wreck continued to plummet, and the friction began to build unbearable heat. Talon did the only thing he could do. He reached into the Force, using all his energy, and began to slow the vessel. The change was slow at first, and then quicker. Soon he was gliding downwards, away from danger and battle. As he closed in on the ground, he began to slip. He was exhausted. Thoroughly exhausted. Fifty feet above the surface, he could hold no longer. His grip on the ship fell, and he fell four stories, crashing into a dense valley below. On a second impact, everything went black at the slightest jolt. He slipped into unconsciousness. He was lucky even to survive at all, and he knew his ship wouldn't be operational again for weeks.

Outside, creatures scurried away from a falling heap of metal. It wan no longer recognizable as a ship. But it collided with the ground with a sickening crunch. It had landed a little ways up the mountain, and rolled down the slope to rest between a large boulder and a cave. ((Not to be confused with the same cave the Jedi are retreating to. This is a completely seperate and small cave.))

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

*After clearing the entrance to the cave, Mes repositions Orrick over his shoulders, and hurries everyone deeper and deeper into the depths of the cavern.

"Yes Noah, I'm fine, but we ought to hurry Orrick and ourselves down so we can get him some medical attention. Seems to be nothing more than a few fractured ribs, maybe a broken leg, bruising, and some surface wounds...if there is anything more, I cannot see it right now."

ITS.jpg

The Gunboats open fire on their enemies as BLCKCLONE is brought back to one of the ships.

-comm over PA-

Once again if Mes and Master Prophet give themselves up we will leave this planet. If not slaughter is imminent...

Several more ships land bearing more troops. They wait for their cue to attack.

Now is your time to die...

*The tree thrown earlier hits its mark plowing into one of the Gunboats. The blur moves quickly zipping from tree to tree and finally into the enterence of the cave. He looked across the battlefield and began to notice stragglers. The dark form begins to focus his mind and upon doing so his feet drop into the ground a half foot, his arms leap outward each swing connects with those left behind and with fast pulling motions he reels them into the cavern enterence.*

((OOC If your trying to make it to the cave you are there now, this includes people who went on vacation and are not able to post. If your doing a valient last stand then I won't pull you.))

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

Walking behind Mes, Spock finally has time to calm him self down, looking over his injures Spock finds the worst of them and applies bacta on to it. Looking up Spock sees if any one else is in need of some bacta. After handing out the bacta Spock continues to walk behind Mes as the group of Jedi continues there way down the cave.

As the HFC receives the message his eyes shift and his brow lowers.

Now my massive weapon is here, the jedi had their chance to come out, but now I will seek them...

HFC orders his Vicotry II to begin an orbital attack on the Temple with the coordinates sent to him. Every armament the ship had went down in to seperate assaults. All of it followed by thousands of rounds of laser fire.

Now we wait. The Jedi will not survive after this I guarantee it. Get me that BLCKCLONE, bring him to my ship NOW!

The many Hutt ships tired by weeks of war receive some fresh resources from the homeland.

Soon we can be gone...

Now is your time to die...

Rann was bruised and battered, bleeding from small cuts. Hes wasnt that badly hurt, much to his amazement. He had lost his way from the rest of the jedi but heard the call for retreat.

He threw the explosives that he held at the droids before him and ran as fast as his legs could carry him. He ran until his lungs ached and his muscles burnt. The force was the only thing that kept him moving. He didnt look back once, this was the end....

Eventually reaching the caves, Rann saw Mes. He stopped next to him panting and coughing.

"Master Tisserand,everyone is getting slaughtered out there. This is a complete disaster."He dropped his head sorrow filling his eyes." If we go deeper into these caves then we'll be trapped like animals. Whats this going to achieve?Im not gona go against orders, Im with you all the way, its just that this course of action worries me."

Although Rann was worried about becoming trapped in the caves he followed Mes and the others. He would stand by the jedi until death. After all he owed them his life.

Rannrsig.jpg

Having gotten seperated from the rest far behind the Hutt lines, Mathis starts running back towards the cave. Seeing the Hutt ships land but not deploy, he gets an idea and slows down. Pulling out the explosives he had gotten earlier, he places them on two of the further back ships. Satisfied that they were in critical places, he activates them and starts running again.

mathis-1.jpg

*Luvinnia orders her troops to fall back into the caves with the jedi.*

BTW, Sayn, it's al right if you post my actions, I have posted some of yours, so its a fair deal!

Luvinnia, beautiful, wookiee, princess, Jedi, £çûµŒ

Running up to Mes Ryoo hollars, "Sir, I feel my master out there. I feel his pain. I must help him. Unless you can give me a good reason to stay, I must go and help him. Please." Waiting for a reply, Ryoo grabs two new bombs and a new blaster and ran back to the entrance ready to head out.

ryoocopy-1.jpg

If Rann thought there was going to be a slaughter in the caves, he was mistaken, Sly had perfectly arranged the escape of the Jedi, however... they would have to do it alone.

Hearing the words that Ryoo spoke, Sly turns around towards the cave, as he see's the man anxious to run from it. Knowing that now was the time... if Ryoo needed a reason to stay, his reason was now.

Sly pulls the detonation device to the cave, the smooth red button was ready to be pushed, but before it was done, Sly sent a force message to Mes. "Go... and don't look back..."

Upon speaking, Sly Clicks the read button as time seems to freeze.

*The thousands upon thousands of rock fly's outward, as the bombs on the inside of the cave was designed to explode outwards. The thousands of pounds of rock fly from the cave as they blast past the Jedi Master who stands outside the cave, using the force to protect himself from the flying rocks. There was enough explosives that the rocks fly through the air and collide with the rest of Vercetti's Firesprays. The rocks continued to fly as some began to roll across the valley surface, one, rolling onto the legs of the grounded Vercetti, breaking both legs, leaving him trapped underneath the thousand pound rock.*

The Rocks fly past Sly as the force knocks a few rocks that would have hit Sly, into the direction of Piccolo, as the bounty hunter lays on the ground, the rocks fly towards him. If he did not move, he too would be pinned beneath the rocks.

After the rocks had fallen, a land slide of rocks and dirt block the cave's enterance, preventing anyone from entering or leaving. Not all the firepower of the Hutt Clan fleet could blast through the blockade, nor could the two most powerful Jedi combined, not even they could move these rocks. The Jedi were to use the hidden exit at the end of the cave that led right to their ships. The tough part was over, the even harder part was about to begin; evading the Hutt Clan Fleet.

Those who saw how Sly had just dismantled Vercetti's entire group would have been amazed, however, this was only the beginning.

Sly camly through the useless detonator to the side as he looked at the crippled Vercetti, and then to the Sith who had decided for the mean time to join their ranks.

"Tonight... we march, not as Sith and Jedi... but as a common goal towards a greater enemy. Spirits of the Jedi.... I FIGHT FOR YOU!"

Suddenly, as if there were people grabbing lightsabers from the crate that had already removed its top, Lightsabers began to float through the air, looking as if spirits were carrying them. Sly controlled all the sabers as over 400 lightsabers fly from the crate, and form a straight line. The first 200 stands parrallel to Master Prophet, the other 200 stand behind Sly.

(From the Hutt Clan Camp)

A blinding light beams from from the forest, as a Trooper yells out. "They have rallied, and are prepairing to attack again." Not a thousand years could prepare the Hutts for the tricks they were about to see.

"Tonight... is the Last March of Master Prophet..." Sly says as he picks up his speed from a walk to a slow run. Running into the forest, Sly and his 400 lightsabers that hover come with him.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Darla squeezed her wound as tight as she could, but it continued to bleed. Tearing half of her vest off she made a make-shift tourniquet. It soaked up the blood, as she pulled it tighter the bleeding began to stop. Knowing nothing about force healing she hoped she didnt loose the arm and that she could get some medical help soon.

Breathing heavily through gritted teeth, her minding reeling, Darla tried to make sense of what had happened. Another war-wound, another failure. With her vest torn she felt terribly exposed. Her clothes were thick with grime and blood. She looked down at her bare mid-riff, at the livid scar she had recieved a year ago in a bar brawl.

This is stupid! This is all wrong! Why am I doing this?! Try as she might Darla couldnt help but feel angry at being forced into this war...She was not ready for this as she had proved. It seemed that the battle was dying and she couldnt see a live jedi in sight. Where are they all? Part of her wanted to use the anger she she felt to keep her alive and get through this nightmare. If she could just tap into the dark engergy she had felt for long enough she could get to her ship and escape... But she couldnt, she couldnt give up every thing she believed in. The pain was dying but as it did a cold fury took its place, she couldnt shake it.

Shed have to get through this no matter what it took, she could sort it all out afterwards.

Darla thought of Zane, her jedi friend who had died years earlier...What would he say about this? She couldnt get sentimental, she had to be strong, ruthless, if she wanted to survive. The Hutts would show no mercy, so neither would she.

She still had some explosives and her blasters, all she had to do was get to her ship that was hidden in the swamps....Maybe she could run far away from the battle and live in the Dagobah wilderness until the Hutts left. Either way she had to keep moving. All she could see were the broken bodies of jedi and the empty shells of useless droids. Somehow in the smoke and comotion Darla had lost sight of her Master, she wasnt sure if he had gone with the others or if he was out here like her.

Kneeling before a droid she took the blaster rifle from its dead hands. She holsterd her pistol and saber, pulled the other rifle from her back. It was difficult but she pushed beyond the pain holding up both rifles, one in either hand. Next time she wouldnt let herself get shot, if she was lucky though, the battle may have moved on to where ever the other jedi had gone.

As she perpared to brave the battlefield in order to find a way through the chaos she called out"Master Tares!"

She hoped he was near by and that her hed join her in escaping. Perhaps he wouldnt want to after what shed done. She felt like a complete failure . She needed more time, she wasnt trained properly and wasnt perpared for this battle. Pushing her self-loathing to the back of her mind she focused on staying alive. All her senses were in overload as hse survayed the carnage hoping Tares would join her and forgive her anger....Anger leads to the darkside......

Rannrsig.jpg

Ever since being picked up by Mes, he had slipped in and out of consciousness at random. Now, shrouded in the darkness of the caves, he could open his eyes without hurting them. He glanced around, but his eyes were still adjusting. All he could see were shapes moving in the near darkness. His pain had begun to recede, but he was grateful of Mes. Though he was parched and it was hard to breath, he managed to whisper a thanks. Then he fell back into unconsciousness.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement