Dagobah

Darth Heretic

Jareth watched as a transport ship descended to his location and entered it as the bay opened for him.

"take me to that destroyer there so i can get a new ship"

The shuttle took off and within minutes Jareth was on board one of the larger destroyers in the fleet. He quickly requisitioned a new ship and took off for tatooine.

As the jedi scatter the assault gunboats begin their decent for the surface. As they decend they increase their shield power and begin landing. Many troops composing of Blac Sun and Hutt associates exit the ship marching with their heavy armor towards the retreating Jedi.

All enemies of the Jedi move in and begin capturing them... The Gunbaots have Jedi prisons within them!

The heavily armored troops march towards the weak and dieing Jedi. Carrying electric nerve net guns and sub- laser guns they march forward.

Captain to Troops:

Search and capture destroy only those that fight!!!

Now is your time to die...

The Jedi Master stands behind a thick tree as blaster bolts fly on both sides of the bark. The random shots being fired from the distance came hauling towards the Jedi Master as he stands protected from hard, behind the thick tree, reaching out into space.

Sly closes his eyes and opens his mind, attempting a task not easily done... taking control of ones mind who is in a totally different system. The distance was great, but the time was now.... it had to be done, by attempting this task, and proving successful, Sly could end this war before it truly started.

Ob Ordeena, right hand man and weak minded fool sleeps in the main chambers as Sly uses him like a puppet, attempting the assassination of the fat slug Whyl the Hutt.

*With Sly's mind wondering the galaxy, it left those inside his group who could not properly defend themselves, open to attack. Their defenses were down, as the young Astryd Meylinn steps from behind a tree, attempting to run to the Jedi Masters location.*

Feeling her moving from the tree, Sly also feels one thing as he feels his grip on Ob's mind start to slip. He was concentrating on too many things at once. The assassination, Astryd, and more importantly... Sly concentrated on the speeding blaster bolt that came towards the young female Jedi.

*Could it be stopped? Could she deflect it, will it miss, or will it hit her. A thousand thoughts rushed through Sly's head as his mind trick on Ordeena fell, loosing it completely, Sly's mind coming back to Dagobah, to find his young Jedi hopeful, lying on the ground, stomach exposed and burns on her arms.*

She had not deflected the shot, as she lay, a whole in her stomach, insides no longer inside, instead, exposed to the world; as the harsh oxygen stings upon her skin.

The blood rushes from the wound as the blaster shot had placed itself in her mid section as Sly rushes to her aid. She lay, dying... bleeding, in pain.

"... I am sorry Astryd.... I.... I am sorry..." Sly says as she only looks back up at him and says, "... No.... I am sorry, I failed you... I have died..." She speaks as Sly shakes his head, as she slumps to the ground, her spirit leaving her... Sly holding her hand whispers; "No, you succeeded in life. Thank you."

The silence was cut short; Sly closes the young hopeful's eyes as he stands, at the sound of blaster shots whizzing towards him. His sabers deflect the shots; however he now sees the world for what it is.

*The harsh reality was in fact that... the world was filled with hate. Being good made no difference to those who thought they were just, they would kill you just the same. It was over; Sly looks around... seeing the mass of dead smoking carcasses of Jedi and wookiee's alike. A quick shiver runs down Sly's spine as he screams out to all groups.*

"RETREAT!!!! FALL BACK TO THE CAVE.... RETREAT!!!!"

Turning, Sly grabs a padawan that had fallen to the ground, and begins to move back to the caves, screaming for the retreat as he makes his way back through the forest.

OOC: Alrighty people, first off, Astryd gave me permission and wanted her character to die.... this became the realization that the Jedi would not win today. All Jedi need to fall back to the caves, please do not do so in just one post, instead make it over a couple posts.

Just an FYI... currently all NPC (Non playable character) Jedi have been killed in this battle, the numbers are diminishing quickly, and all RP'ers who are active Jedi are the last remaining Jedi besides those captured.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Deflecting a laser bolt heading for Spock's head, Spock jumps behind a tree. Under the cover of the tree Spock looks down to inspect his injures, nothing to bad just a bit of blood; I must look pretty bad though Spock thought to himself.

Looking up trying to find a fellow Jedi. He was filled with shock as he releases that there are hardly any Jedi Left. Looking around franticly he only sees a hand full of Jedi. Suddenly He sees Master Prophet as he is watching him he sees him crouch near a wounded as the Jedi Master got up he new what was about to happen. He heard the word's before they were spoken

RETREAT TO THE CAVES the words rang through his head RETREAT.....RETREAT.....

Following his order Spock ran into the direction of the caves.

Hearing the call BC moves back swiftly... Using his saber as a machete cutting through the treelines.

I haven't much time Impede let us go... Go in front of me I will stall the approaching foot soldiers...

GO GO GO don't look back!

The tall body of BC is seen diminishing as Impede disapears towards the caves. BC continues to fight galiently as the dozens of soldiers approach with their automatic laser fire. As BC de-capitates one he falls to the ground. Impedes last sight is of BC being cut down by stun guns and the nerve nets.

-force message-

Perhaps my capture will slow them down enough for you all to escape

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Master Prophet sprints with a younger Jedi slung over his shoulder, like a jacket the kid sways back and forth. A sudden shock is felt from Sly's back side, it was that of a laser shot that reflected off someones lightsaber. The blast did no serious damage, but the pain was significant; Sly's feet begin to stop moving as they buckle underneath him, he falls to the ground as he lays flat on the ground. The younger hopeful had flown from his back and now lay motionless on the ground.

Crawling to the young hopeful, Sly realizes that the young kid had been dead the entire time. Sly still attempts to carry the kid as he hears a voice of the young Spock, "Master... he is dead, we must go..." Sly nods as he stands to his feet, this time, a little slower as he recieves a serious ringing in his ear.

It was the voice of Blckclone, one of his best friends was going to give his life for things that might not happen. Sly stops in his tracks as he orders the retreat again, turning around Sly fins that his legs wont move.

He was not injured, instead, something was preventing Sly from running back towards battle, towards death. Perhaps it was Blckclones force presence preventing Sly from going back, whatever it was, Sly found himself blacking out for a second again facing the caves.

A whisper is heard in his head, the voice speaks in the native wookiee speak; "Run you fool!". Sly whispers to himself, knowing Blckclone was listening, "Thank you."

His legs were working again, as he lowers his head a bit, and uses the force to accelerate his speed. Running to the caves, as he could feel the dark armies move closer and closer.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Vercitti and his other 22 firesprays headed to the caves, where the Jedi went hiding...He looked down towards Sly and the hopeful on his shoulder.

He told his twenty two firesprays to capture Master Sly. He pulled his down and onto the ground and exited. He then saw his 22 firesprays creating a circle around Sly. He shoot a stun dart at Sly, and knocked him to the ground, not enough to make a force user to go to sleep but enough for him, to be knocked out for a minute for him to call the Hutt Fleet..

I have Master Sly down here, I would be nice for you to hurry, if he gets up, me and my firesprays will be gone. So lets get moving.

Vercitti.jpg

Sayn, her Master, and the four Wookiees exit from the safety of the trees and into the unprotected battlefield.

"Master Kirlocca, we will be unable to fend for ourselves against the united Hutt and Black Sun forces. If we are to survive, we must regroup with the other Jedi in the cave."

The Gungan and five Wookiees continue to fight as they head towards the others. The two Jedi block laser fire as the Wookiees shoot the enemies. One stay bolt gets past Sayn's purple lightsaber and stikes a Wookiee in the head, killing him instantly. There was only five of them left now, all heading towards the relative safety of the cave.

OOC-Kirlocca, I hope you are not upset with me for posting your character's actions (heading towards the cave)...but you said 'stay together' and MP orderd 'retreat to the cave'...put 2 and 2 together, you know? If necessary, I'll edit.

Sayn_Ta.jpg

Looking at the holopad of the Jedi master nearly captured Hutt Fleet Commander grins

Wyhl will be most surprised! Surround him, he will not be easy to bring back...

Many of the Soldiers begin surrounding the nearly limp body of BC. The drag him slowly back to one of the Assault Gunboats.

-comm over pa-

This can all end if you come out now Master Prophet. We will leave once we have you and BC. We await your decision...

The troops stop marching and kneel with their guns in ready position.

Now is your time to die...

*In the distance the invasion goes well as the troops march forward, and then an explosion rocks the land near one of the transport ships.

***Closer to the action***

Two blades of white zing zag up and down through a rank of troops slicing them to pieces a blur travels between them, a moment later they each explode in sequence and the blur leaps toward one of the trees, where it seems to stop for a moment crouching low and close to the side of the tree, black armor and a facemask and still with a cape a person prepares to lunge forward.

The blur is gone and forward it flies in a spinning circle it sends one of its blades outward cutting an ancient near dead tree at the trunk and with a motion from its free hand the tree launches up toward on of the invading ships.

The blur continues to skip from tree to tree to give its self more momentum as it approaches the flank of the retreating Jedi.*

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

*The Deviant IV exits hyperspace and enters the Dagobah system.*

OOC: SoP's appearence has nothing to do with the fact of Hou-Jo and Xen-Que being taken prisoner. SoP has been enraged of a bounty that the Hutts and the Sith have placed on his head. For veagence, SoP has decided to help their greatest enemy: The Jedi. I had plans of this long before Hou-Jo and Xen-Que were captured, so this is not an unprovoked attack. Also, as stated by Justin, Dagobah is no longer hidden, and anyone can happen upon it. Even though the Jedi will apparently not win, SoP neglects to care.

IC:

The Deviant IV unleashes a proton torpedo as he nears the Hutt fleet. He activates his ion cannon and begins to open fire on one of the gunboats going down to the planet. He flies ahead of the gunboat, now unable to fire upon him, and uses it as cover so that the Hutt fleet does not hit him, and what does, easily is absorbed by his shields.

He finally breaks free of the gunboat and flies down to the planet, perfectly able to dodge any fire power. He flies his ship down near the swamp, and ejects out of the ship in a speeder, going towards the cave...

hooj.jpg

Untop of his speeder bike, SoP unleashed a missle from his jetpack, and knocks Vercitti away from the Jedi. He leaps off the speeder bike, and activates his lightsaber, landing in front of the Jedi, and Vercitti is knocked into a tree and knocked out by the explosion of the missle.

Exar turns to Piccolo, "Come and get me, bounty hunter."

hooj.jpg

* The Havoc flys over Dagohbah unnoticed. It lands far from the batttle in a rocky area,but not to far. Mist covers the air as the ship lands. Nym walks out and takes a deep breathe. He takes his gogles out to see where the sith was. He spots him in a battle batween Piccolo.

Nym turn is jet pack on and hides by some rocks. He lay down on his stomache unnoticed. He was about two miles away so no one can detect him. He takes his Tenloss Disruptor Rifle out and aims at SOP. He charges up and aims right his jet pack. He hit perfectly cuasing a big explosion.

The impact is not to credible just enough to knock out SOP and make Piccilo fall back. Nym gets up and turns the jet pack on. He quickly flys to the area. On the wya he dodges a few trees. The air was cold and warm at the same time. Death was in the air but did not cuase atention to Nym. He lands were Piccilo had fallen and he sticks out his hand to help him up.*

" There's a bounty on him. How about we split it?"

* He looks over at SOP and sees him lying on a rock. He gives a chucle and goes back to help Piccilo up.*

OOC: EDITED I missed Haden's post.

IC: Piccolo gripped Haden's hand, allowing him to help him up. Normally he would have been angry at the bounty hunter, but he liked Haden's style.

"Very well, I didn't realize he had a bounty on him. We can split it fifty fifty. You take the left side, I'll take the right."He drew his blaster rifle and blast shield, Son of Palpatine.

"Forgive me, but you don't seem very Jedi-ish. What are you doing here? Oh well, it doesn't matter to me, if you want to stand with them, you can die with them. I can buy a new ship with the money your head will bring."

Piccolo darted through the trees surrounding the small clearing with amazing speed, his wookie-skin cape flowing behind. He fired several high powered shots at Palpatine, through the trees. Palpatine deflected the shots with his lightsaber, sending a few back at Piccolo, but the bounty hunter was too fast. Piccolo stopped, giving Palpatine enough time to charge. As he did so, Piccolo folded out his rocket launcher from inside his arm. The unusual appendage fired exploding into the trunk of a huge nearby tree.

It's time to see how good this Jedi wannabe really is.

The tree fell with a groan, heading right for Son of Palpatine. Piccolo sent another rocket blast at Palpatine for good measure. It would be entertaining to see him get out of this one.

OOC: PICCOLO! If you EVER post my actions AGAIN, I will see that your character never has grandchildren!

Hayden, you a newbie with 8 posts, you cannot do that in one post, there is a mod rule pending.

IC: Exar re-directs the missle back at Piccolo, hitting Piccolo hard.

Exar gets up, furious at the pitiful bounty hunter. "HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME!"

Exar fires Force lightning into Piccolo's body, and raises him into the air, "A JEDI WANNABE!?"

Exar continues to channel the Dark Side power into Piccolo's body, and it spreads throughout. He continues to burn under the armor, and Exar unleashes a more powerful segment, and pries the cortosis-covered armor from his body, and purges it.

He then pushes him into the tree.

Exar turns to see 'Nym'.

Exar whips him in the face with a Force push, and knocks him off the cliff into the ravine, and lands on a large rock.

Exar turns around to face Piccolo, pulls out a second lightsaber, and attaches the hilt with his current one, making a double-bladed lightsaber.

He uses the Force and poises the bounty hunter into the air, and throws him through another tree.

OOC: You better not even say anything like "You can't do that, I still have my armor own", especially if you don't have a mod backing your claim.

hooj.jpg

OOC: Uh...Hayden that is more then illegal. There is no way you take out a Sith Knight/Lord in one post especially since you only have 9 posts on the board, and you are relatively new. Since there are no mods on at the moment, you need to either halt your actions until further notice and a mod comes on, or edit your post accordingly.

No one post kills, no one post captures, no posting actions of other rpers.

IC: Bekka sent out a message to all hutt associates on Dagobah. "Continue to ravage the Jedi, leave no one standing by order of Whyl the Hutt. Anyone seeing a sith, leave him. He is not to be harmed."

Bekka turned to Vauler. "Let's get a move on. I don't want to be here all day, lets scoop up this lost Sith and help him out."

She started to run through the jungle towards the fighting.

bekscopy.png

OOC: OMG!!!!! Im not a newb for u information. Trust me. And i didnt kill SOP if u can read. I just knocked him out. Piccolo gets it. Why do u think he siad lets get him togather. God!!! I will continue. . Oh yea and SOP. U cant force pull me off a cliff when im 2 miles away. Plus how would u see me when im hiding behind rocks. Read the post people!!! But Piccolo. There right about the posting action things. But SOP lighten up. Jeesh.

ICC: * Nym Nodded. He then turned on his jet pack and went up in the air. He took his two heavy blaster pistols out and started to fire at SOP. He then landed and threw a thermil detinator. He missed close. But the detinator exploded. Sending SOP back a few feet. his was time to get Piccolo. He swooped down ward and picked him up. He wasnt battly injured since his armor protected him. He set him down and started to fire back at SOP.*

OOC: Well if you can manage to hit him with a missile from two miles away, i'd say he can use the force from that far away. Besides you'd have to be closer than two miles away for piccolo to hear you speaking. You're down the cliff, I suggest you edit your post.

IC: Darth Vauler put his helmet back on and prepared his lightsaber in case he would need it.

vauler2.jpg

Pain is the release of weakness from the body.

OOC: Thank You Raynuk. See Hes not even a sith. So ha. OMG. OKay this was my fualt.The gun i used to shoot SOP was like a sniper rifle. So he couldnt use the force. PLus if u read i went down to were Piccolo was to talk to him. Read!!!!!!

*Mes Tisserand makes his way back to the caves, as one of the only Jedi left fighting in the battlefield. Robes torn, he trodds behind a rock to find a whole swarm of hutts and others forming on the outer extents of the caves...He stands before them all...

"If you think that you are going to take any of the Jedi of this Order, I suggest you begin with me..."

*Mes whips his lightsaber hilt off from his belt, and with a flash, the emerald blade hits the air. Crossing it over, he walks closer and closer in towards the group facing Master Prophet...making his presence well known...

ITS.jpg