Dagobah

Darth Heretic

*Tristin's image simply stands there no anger and no happiness. His voice once more echos though the Jedi minds on Dagobah.*

You have made your choice then, now I shall make mine.

*The image of Tristin faded out of existance.*

((OOC Thanks for giving me promission to take this path.))

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

Astryd thought about Sly's question: which to learn first, the Force or the saber? In the end she couldn't decide which was more important to the cause and life.

"I know more about the saber than the Force at this point in time, simply because the saber is a physical entity and similar in some respects to a sword. The Force, not physical, not tangible..." she smiled slightly, "that I haven't quite got even a basic grasp on. Which do you think is more important for me to know?" She could see part of his mind was occupied with more important things, but she felt honored to have even a bit of his time to teach her.

"If you think that what little I can learn of the Force now will help me significantly in the battle ahead, I would prefer to learn that, however."

*After hitting several of the rocks with his saber, he decided to attempt telekineticly use the force to deflect them. He concentrated hard on the incoming rock, holding up his hand, the rock slowed a little, but still hit his hand, way to hard but he caught it, and continued this untill he could stop the rock and move it around, then he went back to the saber, after a time, he found it easer to see the rocks, and it seemed the were moving a lot slower...*

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=244805

Sly pauses a moment, as Astryd finishes her speech. His tongue gently licks his lips, to wet them, while he prepares to speak. "Entire wars can be won with the power of the force. No blood shed has occurred when such an event can happen, the power of ones mind, will ALWAYS outway physical power."

"Besides, knowing the basics of Lightsaber defense needs the basics of the force to actually make them work, as one." Pausing a moment, Sly looks around, then back to the young padawan in his group.

"Lightsaber combat is much more different than just deflecting shots. I look around and I see many people attempting to memorize where the shots will come from, and where to place their saber to defend it. If you trust in the force, your saber will move to the correct location, even if your eyes are closed. From the young ages of being a little kid, you are taught that you are supposed to trust your eyes... they they are the most vital organ in the body."

Sly pauses a moment as he raises a finger into the air, suddenly, his body splits, and now stands two Sly Stevensons, both holding a hand vertical, as the metemorphus continues. When the splitting is done, there now stands 15 Master Prophets, but only in the eyes of Astryd.

"... You must now, Unlearn, what you have learned."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Kirlocca looked around at all of the jedi, all seemed to be doing something important to get ready...but Kirlocca...still walked around...bored. Meditation never did anything for him before battle.*

This will be the first of many battles for the jedi. The only way we can put ourselfs back into the position of leadership...is to take Coruscant back. Kashyyyk is now divided, and so is Naboo. Both sides will fight for control. Will the jedi aid them? Will we see what we need to do? What other systems will aid us in our take back? All are wrong questions to ask...the only real and true questions in life are, why, and when. Any other question that is asked has no purpose.

*Kirlocca moved around a bit, trying to stay focused before the battle. His wookiee form seemed to be growing taller. He moved around in a circle, doing nothing more then thinking to himself, and trying to stay calm.*

The day will come, when courage and heroism will not save jedi. The day will come, when jedi will only survive, by trusting each other, which we have yet to realize. And since that day will come with out warning, and with out purpose, I will have to start it today. I will trust every last jedi here...even Adi-wan Tinova...even though...he doesn't trust me...I will be the first, to learn this lesson, and I will show others, how to trust.

Darla was glad Tares was teaching her. She had taken up Hou-jos offer to show that she had no hard feelings towards him. However it was much better for her to train with her Master. She trusted him implicitly.

As Tares moved the lightsaber towards her Darla moved backwards. Trying to connect to the force as she did, moving her body as quickly as she could. She wanted to avoid the blow with out striking his saber with hers. She slid away from the blade moving faster than she thought she could and brought the blade of her own saber up into a defensive postion. Not once touching her Masters blade.

To her it seemed important be be able to escape blows with her body and use the saber only when needed. She hoped she was right, she looked into her Masters eyes for approval waiting for him to make the next move.

She tried to stay as connected to the force as she could with her limited skills, waiting for some insight to come to her. The force flowed trough her body, waiting to be released when she made her next counter-move....

Rannrsig.jpg

Ryoo walked up to Sly, but in a way that it wouldn't disturb his teachings. He wispered "Sir, I know that I am not a master but I do know the force and how to use it. If you need me to help in any way with the training I am willing." With that, Ryoo used the force to levitate himself up to a place where he wouldn't be disturbed, but where he could still know what was happening down on the planet.

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

*Adi-Wan smiled at the young Vrean - he was a quick learner. Adi-Wan was a tough mentor, a tough teacher - and anytime that his students would feel confident, he would strip it instantly, to show them how much more they needed to learn.*

"Good ... you've taken your first step into a much larger world. You can see that now the rocks appear to be slowing ... right?"

*Vrean nodded, slightly winded.*

"Indeed. Now, show me how you do, when your eyes are no longer an option."

*Adi-Wan waved his hand, and with that motion, the molecules of air before the eyes of the young padawan suddenly became relfective of light. The light beams no longer went through the normally invisible elements. Instead, now, the light was reflected - in every which direction, causing either violent light displays in the youngster's eyes, or pitch blackness. It only effected Vrean. Adi-Wan smiled as young Vrean began to swat at the air before his own eyes, as if he could physically move them away.*

"Now ... show me how you do, when you can not see that the rocks are coming to you ... "

*He lifted his right hand, and a melon sized rock lifted with his arm. As it hovered about 3 meters off of the ground - Adi-Wan let it sit for a second, as Vrean brought his lightsaber up before himself, for defense. He moved the rock hastily behind the youngster's back, and flung it violently into the back of his knee. The pain was excruciating.*

*As Vrean was hit, he instantly fell to the knee that was hit, in a natural motion from being hit in the back of the knee. He winced as the pain was nearly unbearable. Adi-Wan was half tempted to lift the rock again, and hit him with it in the shoulder, but figured that he was giving him a crash-course .... so thought better of it.*

"On your feet, Vrean ... you'll do no good on your knees. You'd be dead now if I were a Sith. Two lessons in one exercise:

Lesson Three: Never trust your eyes, for they will always deceive you ...

Lesson Four: In battle ... there are only fractions of a second that you have to make a reaction that will either save, or sacrifice your life.

You must learn to deal with pain ... or ... that pain will be the last stimulant that goes to your brain. Now, on your feet, and prepare yourself for the onslaught."

*Adi-Wan, the Jedi Master smiled - if nothing more then to himself - as Vrean stood to his feet, and again - lifted his lightsaber. This time, he would not be caught off guard, he was sure of it. Adi-Wan began to move more rocks more quickly, and without regards to where they would hit.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

((Wow, Andy is actually training his apprentice. ))

IC: Hou-Jo looks at Impede, "I might as well begin your trials."

Hou-Jo activates his lightsaber, and burns a circle in the ground. Then in the center, pushes the lightsaber as far down through the dirt and rock as he could, to show his brute srength, and power with the Force. He pulls it out, does a front flip, and strikes the saber at Impede's head...

"Unlearn what I have learned..." Astryd muttered under her breath as she scanned the line of Masters, no one distinguishable from another. Although she remembered where the real Sly stood, she suspected that was no longer his place. It only took her a moment to guess at what he wanted her to do and she closed her eyes. With open or closed eyes nothing changed, and she was still unable to find the real Sly on her own. Given that it was a lesson in the Force however, she sought out that thin connection to the Force that she had thought she felt earlier during her own practice.

After two failed attempts of reaching anything, she reminded herself to relax, and focus. Instantly the feeling came that although her eyes were closed her 'intuition' showed her this and that, although she was standing alone there were suggestions of people around her. Reveling in her accomplishment, she turned to the task at hand: finding the real Master Prophet. Raising her hand, she tried to let the Force guide it without her control or question. In moments she felt as sure as possible of where her finger pointed, and she opened her eyes to look at the entity which she had chosen.

"Master Prophet...?" Her voice questioned her choice.

* Impede quickly took his saber out and turned it on. He blocked before Hou-Jo could strike. Thier sabers locked. The green light of Impedes saber shined on his face and the yellow light of Hou-Jo's shined on his face. With all his might, Impede pushed Hou-Jo backwards. Making him fly back a few feet. Impede jumps high in the air. He takes his coat off and lands on the ground. He takes his other saber out and turns it on. He then connects them to make a saber staff. He spinns them around and draws a line on the ground. *

" Lets go."

* Impede runs really fast toward Hou-Jo. Hou-Jo swings and Impede flips over him and lands behind the Jedi Knight. Impede takes a hard swing........*

SIG.jpg

((Points deducted. Never post someone elses actions, unless given permission to do so.))

Hou-Jo places his lightsaber behind his back. He then does a front flip, while moving backwards, kicking Impede in the face. He turns around and strikes his lightsaber again. He uses the Force and sprays water all about Impede. He then kicks him again, while he is blinded by the mist of water.

Darla reminded herself that this was only training, Tares wasnt trying to strike her. Letting the force energy shed been gathering flow through her body she relaxed and tried to follow her Masters random slashes as best she could. As she began to let the exercise take over her thoughts she found that she was being guided by the force. She felt tiny sensations that she would have called instict before, but now with her heightened connection to her surroundings she knew it was the force.

It seemed easier to do if she relaxed, when she tried to put her physical strength behind the swings she often fumbled. However if she relaxed and tried to remain serene the force seemed almost control which way she moved. It was difficult to do as she had conflicting feelings in her head. Because of nature of the exercise, adrenaline was being pumped around her body. She had to hold back and stay calm, something she could only half do.

When she could she effortlessly intercepted her Masters blows. When she couldnt the clumsy moves she made would have got her killed in battle...

Edited by Guest
Rannrsig.jpg

As her Master continued to slash towards her Darla inhaled deeply and tried to continue blocking him. Her arms were beginning to tire, she used the living force around her to strenghten them. The pain began to ease as she drew strength to continue Her parries. She had not striked out, she kept blocking and moving back.

She stopped and tried to hold her ground, trying not to give an inch. If she was solely defensive in a real battle then shed loose. She tried to be a little bit more assertive with her defensive slashes. Putting more of her weight behind the blade yet remaining attached to the force and not focusing on the physical.

Rannrsig.jpg

*Not seeing caused a few bruises but he got the hang of it, and soon it was much better than seeing, because he could feel where the rocks came from. This way he could matrix (sorry cant think of a good word) them instead of using his lightsaber, which he found way funner than slicing them the longer he did this the more he felt at ease with out his eyes, soon he missed the rocks every time.*

OOC: Am I progressing him too fast?

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=244805

The X-Wing of WIcked Wolly Willet, the self proclaimed Angel of Death and unholy scourge, personification of the darkside's terror, hatred, destruction, and penchant for chaos- also a 3 foot furry, fuzzy ewok with luminous brown eyes, emerges from hyperspace over Dagobah. Behind him is a crate of Sith skulls, taken from Korriban, their latent Darkside energies sufficient to cancel out his presence against the incredible mass of Jedi collected at Dagobah and their lightside powers. Niether a null field in the force, nor a detectable presence in it as well, Willet remains sensable only by convnetional means. Though insane, Willet learned well the theories and principles of the Darkside, much like Palpatine's efforts to hide himself from the council in ages past.

To hell with convention though... Willet's course of action and subsequent plan remains anything but conventional.

Grinning with his white fangs, the little Ewok takes his ship into a low sharp dive, skimming down through the atmosphere and coming out over the swampland of Dagobah. Based on reports of the bounty hunter incident with the Hutts, as well as scaring to the forest from the fire caused by an exploding vien of swamp gas, Willet, combined with his own sensors on the X-Wing, is able to determine the exact location of the Jedi in their hide away.

The hatch of the X Wing pops open at a hight of about 100 yds. above the encampment. Willet opens a crate and produces one of the grinning skulls. He holds it aloft, staring into its eyeless black sockets, seeing a faint red glow inside. Grinning, he chucks it out, followed by several more as he trips out the large crate, using his battle axe as a lever. 499 skulls fall in a variable pattern in a one mile radius around the Jedi camp. They land, undetected by the force, shielded by their darkside nature. One falls and brains Master Prophet on the head, toppling off and landing at his feet, staring up at him and grinning as 6 more fall around him. Another lands inbetween Tares and Darla, the skull being an omen of ill fate and death, softly sinking halfway into the swamp. Another couple land by Hou Jo and-Impede, bouncing around on the ground by them. Vrean and Adi wan are assailed by a barage of 5 skulls, and Wookie Jedi is stunned by one as it falls and smacks hard into his shoulder, the ivory skull rolling away and nestling into a tree root. One lands in front of Keerow and Cafall. The vornskr sniffs and starts growling, immediately sensing danger from the harmless looking, but maliciously grinning object. Ran, Ryoo, and Raul can all see the skulls nestled in the trees above them and in the swamp around them. Sayn and Kitt are almost hit and one barely misses Mes. Scores of skulls scatter away from the Jedi encampment into the swamp surrounding it, undetected and undetectable by the light side of the force. All 499 fell on the Jedi, and Willet felt fine. The darkside energies washed over the group, harmless in their own right, but a precurisor to a greater danger.

As if he'd never been, leaving only the skulls as his passage, delivering his warning to the Jedi, the Ewok pulls up and away, grinning insanely and frothing at the mouth, thinking thermonuclear thoughts.

EWOKS RULE ALL!!! rotj-wicket.gif

za25wPx.jpg

Totus vestri substructio es adiungere nobis

*Raul watched as a crazed ewok threw skulls down upon the group, strangely none fell by him. He walked over to one, the darkness leaked out of them, filling the whole area with a cold, dark feeling, his only thought was how that little ewok could pilot the xwing, especcialy when he had 499 sith skulls in there with him*

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

The Skulls were a sign, possibley, or something much worse, however, all skulls were saftely burried underneathe the deep deep mud, preventing anything from happening with them. At the most, they would create a pretty big mud bubble.

Sly watches as his padawan, stumble around blindly, reaching for her Master, when finally, she feels a soft feeling, that of the silky robe that Sly was wearing.

"Master Prophet...?" She asks, her eyes still closed. "I am here..." Sly says as he extends his hand, placing it on her own, "... Good..."

Opening her eyes, she not only had a newly learned skill, but a new outlook on life.

"... You must feel... but never touch. See... but never look. Do... and never try. These are the simple rules of the living force."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

How do you like this .... Adminship - i.e. power to overrule a Mod in RP - i.e. Power to over rule a regular user. Here's my verdict:

You're interfering with a pre-planned storyline ... we will disregard your actions as if you never showed up. Any future moves on your part will further interfere with the storyline, and will, thus - also be ignored.

Good day.

-- Adi-Wan

Edited by Guest

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

((Correct me if I'm wrong but you were an admin exclusively for working the site colors and the scrapbook and not given authority in regards to modding forums. Secondly, no story is completely exclusive to a set of characters and no faction is inviable to a valid RP post. Your actions are tainted with self interest and questionable and I would ask another Admin to rule on this.))

EWOKS RULE ALL!!! rotj-wicket.gif

za25wPx.jpg

Totus vestri substructio es adiungere nobis

OOC:

Note: I deleted a couple of posts that have no real meaning here - and served for nothing more then clutter. If you have an issue - please PM me about it ... as the thread should stay largely IC - this is especially directed to the people that felt the need to post without having a character either *IN* RP, and/or in this thread, or even remotely tied to this situation. Keep your two-cents in your pocket, where it belongs ... thanks ...

I will answer the questions/comments that have been posed here.

For starters - to assume that you know what I am, and am not limited to doing with my Admin powers is ludicris. Mike and I have had conversations - and he requested that I watch over the RP more closely (as an overall mod/admin) to ensure that the RP was continuing smoothly. The lack of Mod-Presence in RP as of late is disturbing to Mike, and therefore - HE HAS REQUESTED THAT I MANAGE THE RP ... so, anyone that assumes that this is not an official ruling is bunk.

Beyond that ... let's address the issues here:

An Ewok can fly an X-Wing huh? An X-Wing can Carry 500 Skulls with Thermal Detonators in them, huh? A story is not to be interfered with, huh?

Alright - let's get real for a minute here. You're only posting in this thread so as to be a nuisance ... so, a nuisance has been over-ruled because there is NO valid reason for you to show up here, and do your actions ... you know that a story is about to come down - and you simply salivate at the ability to post the most retarded, and/or idiot crap to try to throw it off of it's track ... but, as soon as you've got a storyline working ... you all are the first one's to cry to an admin/mod about the storyline being interfered with. Beyond that - this isn't even my storyline ... I didn't come back to help - but, am doing so to assist Bud, and Will (requested by Bud) - so, I have no emotional attachment to this storyline. The issue is that this would/could not happen, and therefore - I've disallowed it. Period.

Let's try to give some realism to our posts ... huh? On top of that ... I can now see clearly the reason why I wanted out of this RP so badly ... - thanks for re-enforcing that thought process. I will talk with Mike whenever he gets on, and have him review the situation - but, I'm warning you now ... I wouldn't be too worried about any of this being overturned ...

Beyond that - let me just say this:

Any members of other factions should not in any case have their character stumble upon this information, or miraculously know about it.

This was posted in the Attention All Jedi thread that is an Announcement at the top of the RP forum. So, with that said ... this gives validity to the ruling, as you couldn't have known that the Jedi were amassing their Order at Dagobah ... and no matter what you say - no B.S. reasoning will buy you an out for your character being here with the intention to kill Jedi - i.e. Bringing 500 Thermal Detonators with him. You have been served ... enjoy your meal.

Temporary ruling:

The Fuzzy_Ewok post is currently in a holding pattern, it's TBD. As it stands right now - it has not happened as of yet - so, carry on with your stories until a "Final" ruling is brought down. The next post with regards to this issue will be Mike's, and Mike's alone. Keep the clutter out of the thread ... I will be more then happy to delete any other comments that get posted here on this topic ... feel free to IM/PM them to me .... I will listen, time-permitting.

Citing Justin's post I stand with Greg's decision. Justin made it clear this meeting was not to be found out and interfered with.

Furthermore, let me clarify part of what Greg said. Since Ara is busy, and BHM is on different times at night I did indeed ask him to help keep an eye on things and help me out. However, the mods are still here to do their jobs and Justin of course still has seniority. And I am sure Justin would have also cited his rule of no interference in this thread.

Fair is fair guys.

DJ.jpg

OOC:

*Turns on Stadium Speakers - does his best referee immitation*

"After reviewing the play, the ruling on the field stands. There was no interception. The visiting team has been charged with a time-out. That is their final time out."

All RP'ers are to disregard the comments and actions of Fuzzy Ewok, and continue their actions. Thank you for your understanding in this extremely delicate situation ...

OK, everyone involved, here's the deally-o. If you are not a Jedi, and found out about this by "happening upon the planet", that action is nullified. It was plainly posted that nobody other than Jedi are here. As long as Sith and Bounty Hunters aren't on the planet as a direct result of "intercepting" the message sent out, you may stay. Other than that, get off teh planet, NOW! That is my ruling, and I stand behind Greg and Mike on this one.

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG