Dagobah

Darth Heretic

" Yes Master. Nut what do we do now. Just wait form somthing to attack?"

OOC:

IC:

*Adi-Wan shrugged his shoulders to Master Vortex, and began to speak quietly.*

"I don't know, Master Vortex ... something about me .... feels different. Something is awry. Yes, I feel more atuned with the Living Force now, but ... there's something more ... like my time in the realm of the fallen has given me much insight into the way of things ...

... now, more then ever ... I understand the importance of Balance. Does that make sense?"

*Feeling Lord Impede's thoughts, and hearing the question he asked, he shook his head slightly, in a negative connotation.*

"Excuse me for a moment, Tares ... "

*He walked over to where Impede was standing, along with Hou-Jo Poleb. Adi-Wan bowed slightly, in respect, to Poleb. Turning towards Impede, he began to speak in a gravelly tone.*

"Impede ... many things have changed since I've been passed away. Trees have fallen, their might roots exposed to the air, and decay. Season, after season, has befallen a great number of planets ... the elderly have passed on, and the younglings have grown. Some systems have been engulfed by blackholes, while new blackholes have been created. Asteroids have hit, and destroyed planets ... a great number of things have changed since my passing, and then my return ... but, it is discomforting to see that you however, have not changed one bit. You still have the patience-span of a toddler ... settle yourself, or you will never become a true Jedi."

*He stood, his hands inside of the other arm's robe sleeve, leaving both arms crossed in front of his chest.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Somrthing was going on, Darla didnt want to be standing around doing nothing. She walked a few paces behind Elfin. She catches the end of what hes saying...."someone up and bring them here? I have a fast ship, an excellent navigational database and it can take three."

After hes finished talking she approaches him. From what she could gather from all the jedi talking around her someone important was stranded somewhere. " I could come with you." She offers" Ive got a decent starfighter, I could cover your back. I used to be part of a fighter squadron." She hopes hed want her along. This place was getting to her, all the waiting...Patience had never been one of her virtues.

"So what d'ya say?" She raises her eyebrows in a questioning way.

Rannrsig.jpg

Seeing he wasn't going to get an answer, Mathis walks around, searching for the armory. Finding it, he borrows a pair of training sabers and a training remote. Pulling out his two boot vibroblades, he sets them amongst the others in the armory, and searched for another knife. Searching the racks and shelves, he comes upon a thin dagger, with a blade only an inch wide and four inches long. The thinness was offset by the razor sharpness of the blade. Carefully putting it into his boot, he picks up a dagger, about ten inches long from point to handle. Noting the edging of cortosis, he finds a suitable sheath and straps to the right side of his waist.

Starting to walk out, Mathis suddenly remembers what he had originally came here to get. Gathering up the sabers and remote, he walks out to find Joel.

Taking a wild guess, Mathis heads towards Joel's ship. Seeing Joel talking to his droid, Mathis sets the gear down on a stump, and takes a seat next to Joel. "Joel, I have a question for you, and I need you to answer truthfully. Am I working you too hard? You're my first apprentice, and I need to know if I'm doing right by you."

mathis-1.jpg

OOC: Sorry to keep all of you waiting, however, Chad is dragging his heals to complete this storyline. The meeting will begin shortly.

IC: The spacecraft of Master Prophet lands near the Jedi Base. The twin Pilot computers rock the ship as the landing bay lowers.

The unconscious Sly Stevenson, mindless as he was, enters the raise shaft, as it raises him to the top of his slick silver ship.

The crowd begins to form around the ship, spectators looking up, watching, as Sly stands... absent.

(My characters mind is currently in the Blademasters world, however, he will return in the next couple posts.)

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Adi-Wan looked to Impede, and spoke quietly.*

"You must only know ... what you will know, and at the time that you must know it. Such is the way of a true Jedi. Anticipation, leads to impatience. Impatience leads to the Darkside ... be wary of your thoughts, Impede ... I will be watching you from afar."

*He nodded to the youngster, hoping that he would soon learn the ways of the Jedi, and had hopes for him to in fact become a Jedi. He was wreckless ... much like Master Luke Skywalker ... but, had half the talent of Master Skywalker. So, where Luke's wrecklessness was made up for in raw talent ... Impede was not so fortunate. It would only lead to his downfall, either to the Darkside of the Force, or to his own demise.*

*He turned to Hou-Jo, and soaked in his comments.*

"Master Viano Migueles ... a good friend of mine. I miss him dearly. Yes, his return did signal a monumental offensive made by the Jedi Order ... but, do you not remember that we won that battle? The War against the Sith is always waging ... even in times of peace, or cease-fires between our two factions. The Sith will never leave us to do our jobs ... they despise us for our successes, and hate us while we walk amongst the living, and they hide in their shadows. They will not stop, they will not falter ... until all is under their control .... and we will do everything to keep the peace. Such is the way of things ... My return may signify a battle upcoming, but ... alas - this war has been being waged for over Ten Thousand years ... there is still, no end in sight. However, I know not the purpose of my return ... in time, we shall both see, however ... patience is key in this situation."

*He placed his left hand on Hou-Jo's left shoulder, and patted twice. Then walked off to find solitude in a more lonesome corner of the area.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Astryd exited the ship which had carried her here, bumping into one of the other passengers who she ignored, her eyes and attention captivated by the mass of Jedi milling around or practicing weaponry. When she had been told to come to Dagobah to seek out the Jedi she'd had no idea beyond that what to do, and now that she was here she was left standing on the outskirts of the group watching the interactions and trying to understand what was happening. It seemed she had stumbled in upon a meeting, what better a time to look for a master to teach her the ways of the force!

She saw the passenger she had bumped into (Merkahl) approach one of the men who looked to be in charge (Mes Tisserand), and inquire about something. She wondered if she should do the same.

Joel shook his head. "I don't think I'm being pushed too hard," he said as he turned away from his X-wing. "I've been through military training, remember? I'm use to having my life radically altered."

With a final pat on the X-wing's long nose, he stepped away from the starfighter. "I have flashes, sometimes, when I sleep, of violence...starfighter battles, blasterfire, lightsaber duels. I fear that I will not be ready when I am needed to be a Jedi."

He nodded at the weapons Mathis carried. "I am ready to continue our lessons, teacher."

*Shows up*

Wonderful. Lovely place we have here. I don't suppose any of you know me... I'm Keerow. I've been... out of it, recently. I got the comm message and decided to show up, believe it or not, but it seems like I'm wasting my time because nothing's happening anyways. Does anyone at all have any idea what this is all about? Why are we all here? I don't think I like this very much...

*Keerow scratches her vornskyr behind his ears.* Hey, I think I heard the sound of Jedi Hopefuls begging for Masters... Might I perhaps be of service to someone? I've had several attempts at training Padawans, but, sadly, they all... err... let's just say that their dedication was less than par. They all ran away, really. So sad. *sniffle*

OOC: I feel really old. I haven't done this in forever... Ara, is that you?

rock on!!! you're totally perfect

Dagon: Keerow is our muse.

Hou-Jo Poleb: I feel super inspired now that she's back. It's true.

Vaderman: I agree. She's my favorite poster on this site now.

OOC: This Post is to be read by ALL Jedi who are currently ACTIVE in the Jedi Order. This is the reason you Jedi have gathered here today. Thank you for your patience.

Sly Stevenson, Jedi Master, and Former leader of the Order, stands upon his Ship, looking out upon the Jedi Order... or what was left of it.

”œJedi”¦ young and old, Padawan and Master, from Knight to Hopeful, your ears please”¦”

Edited by Guest
The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

BC looks around to see if all had heard the words of Sly. Moving quickly he takes a step forward and leans forward bowing.

I am not one of many words however I feel that we must stand by our brethren. I step forward and fully support anything Sly wishes to do. Our future is at stake and I for one will not risk it any other way...

I will fight for security and honor. Who is with me?

Looking to the sky BC raises his arms, as he does this clouds begin to swell and it begins raining. The rain comes down at an astronamical rate. As BC looks back down he is next to Sly and his eyes pierce every Jedi standing before them.

Join us if you wish to survive...

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

A voice came from the depths of the force to echo in the mind of many, it sang no complex anthem but it reminded the essential.

''Remember, the Force will be with you...always.''

For some the voice sounded familiar, for others it was a simple comfort, but all felt inspired.

What does giving up give you? and Where does giving up take you?

*Kitt ran over to the side of Jedi Master Sly Stevenson.*

"I will fight by your side Master, I will give it my all."

*Kitt put his hand on his lightsaber and stood proud on the side of Master Sly...*

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

Thrilled the crux of the day was finally here, Elfin left aside his other considerations for the present and stepped to subtley give the impression of a forming circle of Jedi before "the Great Master Prophet."

"I for one recognize that no prospective Jedi could go against the will of the Force.

"Should this be the reason we are here than that's what it is!"

sig17xi.jpg

Okay, I think we have Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs (he puts the lotion in the basket) on our hands.
I am going to save this whole thing as a word file when it finally dies...

*Astryd was affected so greatly by the powerful words of the Jedi Sly Stevenson that her feet carried her out of the shadows and across the line without hesitation or second thought.*

"I may not yet know the ways of the Force, but I stand here with faith in the Jedi Order and all which it represents. I offer my skills to preserve that light."

*The intensity and desire shone brightly in her eyes as she held her head high, meeting the gaze of Sly*

*Adi-Wan pulled his cloak over his head, as the rain falls endlessly around him, water running from the covering of his head. As it runs down his shoulders, and soaks his clothing ... he steps forward towards the line, stopping short at the last step before crossing.*

*Was this his purpose? To ensure victory for the Jedi against their enemies? Was this what his task was?*

*He looked to the sky, and the rain beat harmlessly against the skin of his face. Then, back to the ground, his eyes shifted ... and he watched as his right foot moved over, and then landed on the muddy terrain that lay on the otherside of that line. Then, his left foot landed firmly next to his right foot. He brought his eyes upward, and saw Sly, and Master Blckclone staring at him.*

"And so ... it shall be done." - he said shallowly, no emotion in his voice.

Standing, Mathis listens to the Prophet's speech, narrowing his eyes as more words come out of his mouth. Stepping up to the line, he stops before he crosses it. Speaking out, he says, "Before I cross this line, I want to know, in simpler words, what you are planning to do with this army of your "brothers.""

mathis-1.jpg