Ylesia

JediRP Staff

Basi had receive the notification that the Jedi wanted to see him. He took leave from his squadron and got into his X-Wing, taking a deep breath he looked at the broken lightsaber hilt hanging from his belt next to his pistol. sighing the Togruta hoped he wasn't in trouble for taking it from where he found it.

Firing up the engines and punching in the coordinates in the Navicomputer he took off and headed for Ylesia. His thoughts flooding his mind with the possibilities of what might happen when he arrives there. After what seemed like forever he entered the planets orbit and slowly landed.

Talking with some people to find out where he was headed after disembarking his X-Wing Basi was directed to and led into the Mess hall taking a deep breath he cleared his throat and spoke.

"My apologies Masters, but I received a message about needing to be seen. My name is Basi Byleen, and I hope I'm not interrupting anything." The Togruta male says with a hopeful smile.

• Like 2

Basi looked to Leena a smile on his lips as he was addressed. Had Nar Shadda broken his spirit, no... He still wanted to do what was right and defend the people protect them.

"Reassigned? Thank you ma'am but why me?" The question is one that had plagued him since first receiving the comm. The nod to the broken hilt has him looking at it and shaking his head softly as he's asked.

"Kill a Jedi...No Ma'am while fighting my way back to my X-Wing I saw a figure prone on the ground gasping bleeding and reaching for this, he taps the hilt. I fired a shot to try and get some extra help as I started rendering field aid. I did everything I could every thing in my power as a medic to save that young Jedi, I placed the hilt in his hand so I could give him the right to die with honor as a warrior. Once he passed I took it and brought it with me in an attempt to find you all and possibly return it to his master if not to the jedi as a whole a way to memorialize the young man." The Togrutan man sighs and removes the hilt from his belt offering it to Leena or Sandy to take as he drops to his knees holding it up.

"I'm deeply sorry about the loss of your Jedi and especially one so young, I wish I could have done more to save him." The second part of the question gets him raising a brow and his Lekku twitched. "Know how to use it? No. Heavy burden? Undertaken, the burden to undertake is protecting and defending the innocent, keeping the peace even at the risk of my own life."  He looks around for a moment and takes the seat Leena offered him. Looking between the Trio he stays quiet for a moment. "Accompany the Jedi you say it'd be my honor. And as for what I can fly, if it has engines and wings and all I can fly it!"

• Like 1

On 11/21/2022 at 9:49 AM, Leena Kil said:

“I think it best if you hold onto this. To memorialize that Jedi and honor his legacy. Remember his face, what he died to protect. See to it that you strive to uphold the highest of expectations that will be placed on you. You were there with him when he died. It may just be the will of the for you to carry on in his place.” She placed a reassuring hand on the Togruta’s shoulder

Basi looked to Leena rather confused  by some if what she said.   "Yes Master I agree the Horrors of war are lost on none and that it affects all even if they have yet to realize it. The terror, the devastation and destruction, leaves many feeling tires, hopeless, angry and vengeful possibly even hateful. But as long as there are you Jedi, and those of us who aren't but wish to fight and defend justice, and freedom, a path of light forward through that darkness of war I think the path to healing will be easier to find and tread." The Togruta says with a soft smile. The spinning hilt gets his attention and the remainder of Leena's words hit him and run through his brain his mind replaying so many events rapid fire, his reflexes, his ability to see things before they happen, though untrained and not all the time. Things he chalked up to a little luck and a whole lot of skill now he was re-evaluating and he stopped and stared at Leena for a moment his four Lekku twitching.

Reaching out to the offered hilt and pommel taking it from her holding it and staring at it for a moment before clipping it back to his belt next to his blaster and bowing his head. "Are you saying I'm Force Sensitive that I'm to be trained as a Jedi? Is that How I'm to memorialize him and carry on in his place? There is no greater purpose than to honor what is lost and defend what is left, every weapon, is a tool that should be used sparingly and with the lightest touch. I for one would be honored and grateful to be taught and trained in the jedi ways." Basi's eyes flit between Sandy and Keenava giving the latter a smile and a nod before looking to Sandy and bowing his head. "I'm not a Jedi... at least not that ive been told yet but I'm honored and willing to go along on this mission should you all desire."

• Like 1

On 11/24/2022 at 4:48 PM, Leena Kil said:

Leena smiled as the realization of what she was saying seemed to dawn on the Alliance pilot. “It seems that the will of the force has brought our paths together my friend. It is up to you to accept it or deny it; but be warned,” Leena placed a knowing hand on @Basi’s hand staring into the Togruta’s fierce blue eyes with her soft golden ones, “to seek to circumvent the natural order of the force, to bend it to one’s own will; that is a path that leads to naught but suffering. It is a path most unnatural.” She removed her hand back to her own lap as @Sandy Sarna spoke, nodding her head as an aura of seriousness overcame her. This mission would be risky on all fronts; but still, it spoke to the Healer. She was not accustomed to being on the front lines. In truth, she despised it, preferring the chaos of a post-battlefield hospital to the horrors of combat itself. Yet here she was, called forth once again, not to fight, but to save and was that not her oath? To refuse would be to condemn the cancer of the Sith upon these people. That was unacceptable.

”You’re going to make me change out of my dress whites again aren’t you?” The Mon Cal jokingly teased, a hint of irritation at having to give up her usual roll and attire once again playing at the edge lf her voice. “Either way,” she continued as she stood. “I’m in.”

Stepping free of her benched seat, Leena turned back to Basi. “Jedi or not, you are welcome to join us. Just two things of note. For this mission, you are a member of the Jedi Order, not the Alliance and you might want to tuck that away out of sight somewhere until you can be taught to use it properly.” She pointed at the lightsaber. If they were going in undercover, glowing blades of green, blue, and purple would be a dead giveaway. “Bring your blaster and go find some gruffy spacer garb. We’ll meet at the landing pad in an hour. If you are serious about training as a Jedi, you will receive your first lesson there.” Leena turned and began to walk away, stopping after several steps and turning to face Basi once more. She extended her right hand in a friendly handshake. “Healer Leena Kil,  she offered by means of introduction with a warm smile before setting off once again.

Quickly Leena retreated back into the small enclave of the camp that had become inhabited by those Jedi actively working in the area.  Quickly she  changed out of her traditional white healer’s robes, a mark of her position within the Circle of Jedi Healers and donned plain beige and browns topped by the ubiquitous brown oversized robe every Jedi intrinsically seemed to have access to but nobody ever recognized as Jedi attire. Picking the lightsaber hilt up from her small end table, Leena pondered the hilt. She felt the warm glow of the green crystal within. It was not her saber. It was simply one that had been passed to her from the troves of sabers reclaimed  from the unknown fallen in the war. Her saber was lost, fallen on Lehon from the hands of the warrior she had entrusted it to. The pain of the battlefield flooded over her. So much loss that she had been unable to staunch even as she stood in that hole in the battlements, a vessel of the force against an unstoppable Sith onslaught. So many had died so needlessly that day. Leena quickly tucked the saber into the drawer of the table. She would not bring it. She did not need it. It was not her own. Was it even her place to take a life? Wiping a tear from her eye, the Jedi Master inhaled deeply allowing a sense of calm to overshadow the tumultuous emotions of the past, to offer a soothing tidal balm to her ragged soul. Mon Cal, Lehon, Byss, and so many more; such terrible evils suffered on the innocent and for what? A galaxy left in turmoil and an enemy that had seemed to all but fade beyond the Rim.

Straightening her robe, Leena grabbed a single jeweled crystal from the drawer beside the hilt. It glowed warm with healing light side energies of the living force. She tucked it in her pocket before shutting the drawer and turning to leave her quarters, locking the door on her way out.

Quickly she hurried towards the landing area. She did not know what ship they would be taking, neither did Basi. That was part of the test. Even if they found the others first, Basi would need to find Leena, to rely on his instincts, the guiding nature of the force itself and not his own reasoning. It was a simple task, one Leena had played as a youngling in the temples countless times.

As she arrived, she noted a plethora of ships, and even more officers, dockworkers, Jedi, Rebels, Imperials, and more worming tirelessly. Quickly, Leena approached the foreman overseeing the vast array of shipments coming and going. She offered a brief introduction and explanation before pressing the warm healing crystal into his hands with the instructions to give it only to the Torguta who came asking for her with no other explanation. She hoped the draw of the natural light imbued in the gem would help her soon-to-be apprentice calm his mind, connect him to the living force, and afford him a chance to not anxiously overthink, trusting that the force would lead him to her hiding place.

And it was a hiding place,

most unnatural and unsuspecting. Hurrying over, Leena found an entire squadron of Ugly-class fighters that were docked to the far side, currently unused. They certainly lived up to their name, amalgamated components of no less than a dozen different types of craft readily identifiable. Locating an unsecured Y-TIE Leena scrambled into the cockpit, pulling the screen closed over top of her. There, she settled in to wait, closing her eyes to meditate on the force. She reached outwards. She could feel all around them, their pains and ailments and stressors of day to day work mingled with the joys of victory and the hope of a better tomorrow; and almost by instinct, Leena tapped into these positive auras and amplified them, drawing them inward and radiating them back out tenfold until everyone in the area seemed to have a pep in their step and a smile or a whistle on their lips as they set about their tasks with redoubled energy and hope.

"A pleasure to meet you Master Leena Kil. And I understand, don't attempt to use the force in an unnatural way by trying to control it. You're saying use its strength and power that the living force lends use. To work with it as a partner and friend yes?" Basi says thoughtfully the last part a question to his new master. "The will of the Force you mean to tell me the force has a mind of its own doing things for reasons most will never understand?"

The Togruta laughs at the banter back and forth amongst the friends and then listens closer as Leena explains more and what his role and next tasks are smiling he nods and taps the hilt. "It's broken and doesn't or will not work. So no need to worry about me using it before I am trained how to. So scruffy gruff spacer gear I'm in. Got it my rank and position in the Alliance is non existent for this mission, I'm with the Jedi Order and Master Leena I am serious about wanting to train and be a Jedi." With that he gives a bow of his head to Sandy and Keenava. "It was truly a pleasure to meet you both it appears as though I have shopping to do, I'll see you all at the landing pad, I look forward to working with you all." With that Basi took off out of the mess booking it towards his ship. His mind racing, mere hours ago he was just a resistance pilot albeit a damn good one and there were quite a few near misses that neither anyone else nor he himself could explain how he'd pulled off surviving. But he did and he was here. The togruta had always dreamed he was destined for something bigger and better something more. And now here was his chance, his chance to make the Galaxy better. He'd train to be a Jedi and he'd be the best Jedi he could.

As he gathers his gear and changes realizing shopping wasn't necessary he had a civilian outfit that looked ragged and scruffy, a dusty dirty beat up well worn black and brown leather jacket black trousers fingerless gloves and boots. His hip holster on his belt holding his blaster keeping the broken lightsaber there he pats it again and lowers his jacket over it as he thinks back to that battle on Nar Shadda. His memories take him back to that night even then not knowing how he survived massively outmanned and out gunned. Yet some how they'd always miss or wouldn't notice Basi until he pulled the trigger. Blasting as many as he could to get away to escape.

Finding the young Jedi, firing a shot or two into the sky, trying to save him as the Togrutan resistance pilot yelled and yelled for help though none would come. His last act of kindness and honor was to lay that saber hilt in his hand let him die the warrior he was. That boys death will haunt him as the one he couldn't save for years to come. But his search for the Jedi to return the saber had led him here now and from that nightmare this, hope a new life. Now he could train as a Jedi and in that boys memory carry on the fight he so valiantly gave his life for.

Shaking his head to clear it of these thoughts Basi headed to the Landing area. Looking around finding no one there he heads for the Foreman asking for Master Leena, when the foreman hands him the crystal almost immediately Basi felt the warmth and energy coming from the crystal. "Where could Master Leena be and why this crystal?" The Togruta asks himself. "Ah a test perhaps. Perhaps Im supposed to find her like...the game we played as kids trying to find all the others after having closed our eyes and everyone hid...what's the name of that game... Oh well." With that he stops and thinks and it dawns on him, he's not looking with his eyes...no no this test is about...trust. Concentrating as hard as he can he starts to wander in a direction in the general way of Leena clutching the crystal and doing his best to trust the force to lead him to his master.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2022 at 10:56 PM, Leena Kil said:

She waved Basi away from the landing pad to an area of soft grass and earth. She sat cross-legged on the ground, gesturing for the Togruta to do the same. Reaching into her cloak, Leena withdrew a stringed bag and tumbled a single blue crystal into her own hand. She held the stone up at eye level between she and Basi. “Take your stone. Clear your mind of all else. Put the hussle and bustle of the world around you aside. Feel their lives. Feel, but do not touch. Sense the goodness in their hears. Let the force flow around you. Keep your eyes on the stone. Allow the force to flow through you. The goodness, not the darkness,” which had been several tamped down by Leena’s powerful healing aura, “let it flow through you and into the stone. Let the stone glow with the warmth of the force itself. Let its warmth energize you from your head to your toes, ministering to your soul and nourishing your body.” 

Basi listened he didn't say anything at the moment. Truth be told wasn't much he felt he could or should say. So smiling and nodding his head he looked forward, a new life a new world though still the same it felt different to him some how. Perhaps knowing that he could use the force, maybe that had changed his perspective and view on life and the world, or rather galaxy.

Following Leena he did indeed sit cross legged opposite her. "I whom have never used the force consciously before today, you think I can do that? Make this crystal glow? Well I'll do mu best Master Leena, I'll try." He says with a gusto and happiness that might be out of place here. Though he takes the crystal in his hands he does think on some of what Leena has said. 

"Falleen No Master I havent heard of what's going on there, though I've heard of the world and seen it on star charts and the like. So I should keep my blaster close then?" His mind now back on the turmoil and destructive nature of war, the horrors he'd seen the friends he'd lost on the ground and in the sky. Tears started to fill his eyes how many of those lives could he have saved if he'd known about his abilities and what he was. But no that was the past and it would stay there, he'd remember the faces and make a promise to them, he'd become a jedi and he'd make sure he spent the rest of his days doing everything he could to save those who were sick, injured and dying.

Those were the last full thoughts he had before clearing his mind and reaching out with the force. Feeling the good in hearts, feeling the warmth and compassion, the love and comraderie the deep devotion they had to themselves and those around them. All of this filled Basi with joy and warmth, wonder and compassion his eyes wide as he focused on the stone channeling the energy watching it flow through him and the crystal beginning to glow a deep blue.

"Master Leena, Master Leena Im doing it do you see? I've done it, at least part way yes??" The Togruta's excitement contagious and infectious as he laughs in his small Victory. Basi looks between Leena and the Crystal and still can't believe what he's done. This was an adventure one he was happy to take.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2022 at 10:37 PM, Leena Kil said:

Leena’s smile broadened from a smirk into a full faced smile as she tried to suppress a joyful giggle. “Excellent!” She congratulated him. “In your victory, do not lose your focus;” she warned, “for victory can be snatched away from the unprepared in a moment. Focus on the crystal,” she coached raising her hand higher in the air until the crystal was held over their heads. “Keep the stone afloat AND alight, if you are able. Let the force flow through you. Let its will become your own.”

Basi took another deep breath and focused on his task. Yes he was able to put the trauma and terror and the darker feelings of the battle field behind him. It took effort but it wasn't anything he wasn't already trained for compartmentalizing burying tucking these emotions deep down where they'd never be dug up again by anyone. So yes he was able to rather quickly wrestle it back down and into its compartment.

The praise from his master had him beaming a bright smile, proud to be making her proud of him. Knowing that Leena was seeing his triumphs thus far just fueled him with a deeper desire to succeed further to make Master Leena more proud of him still

Following her words and her guidance....direction. He nods his head to her words and speaks softly. "Yes Master Leena, one should not lose focus because of one triumph. That is a rather quick way to lose the victory you fought to earn." Basi states softly and its at that point that he smiles and stretches his hand out.

Reaching out with the force yet again,  the Togruta's mind focused on the task. Closing his eyes at first he could feel the warmth and energy flowing through his fingers. He could feel the love and adoration of the people around him flowing into him and through him all of the positive feelings washing over him gives him a renewed vigor a sense of accomplishment a sense of helping those in need always filled him with pride.

Once Leena let go of the Crystal Basi stretched out more with the force. The crystal glowing brighter, Basi smiles and redoubled his efforts and the stone floats for a minute or two before falling Though still glowing.

"Damn so close....so very very close! I almost had it! Damn it." The Togrutan man grumbles looking at Leena he sighs looking rather disappointed.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Leena Kil said:

Leena could feel the warm healing energies as they radiated outward from the glowing crystal. The latticework of the stone transformed the raw force energy into a healing aura they enveloped them all. They rejuvenated her body and mind and she smiled. Her hand shot out just before the stone began to tumblr, catching it in her outstretched webbed hand. She opened her eyes as she tucked the stone back in the cloth bag and tucked it away with a smile, “Do not fret Basi, you did well for your first foray into an entirely new realm. When you are at peace, your mind is calmed and emptied of outside distractions, it is then that the force will come to you; when you allow it to guide your very actions, your very will. It is,” she began to explain as she slowly stood up gesturing for Basi to as well, “why the Jedi of yore placed an age restriction on new members of our order. It is a different world now and many of our order come to us with memories of lives they have left behind. Our memories, especially those we cannot revisit, can tend to haunt us; but still,” she mused as she paused for a moment, “they can have their uses too.” Leena began to walk alongside @Basi. “You were a military man were you not Basi?” She asked, well knowing the answer, emphasis on the word were indicating that her apprentice was going to be leaving that world behind to embrace the way of the Jedi. “The military can teach one many great things that are common to the Jedi,” she turned to look the Togruta over, “or the Sith.”

”Discipline. Responsibility. Training. Passion. Leave no man behind. Kill or be killed. Righteous fury. The art of war. Combat.” She ticked through a list she had observed in her times amongst the soldiers of the Rebellion. The same blood flowed through each of their veins, a sacred brotherhood. “Some of these will help make you a great Jedi. Some, my apprentice, can give the darkness a path to draw you in. Be aware of it. Watch for it when your emotions surge to the forefront of your mind. Be mindful when you seek to act not on instinct, but on the training you have received in the military. No matter how righteous or right you may feel, base yourself in the truth. Clear your mind. You’re a Jedi now not a soldier. I will expect you to act as such. Ponder these words and when we are on Fallen stick close by Master @Sandy Sarna and myself. See if you can reconcile your past as a military pilot and the Jedi abd where they must be pruned and where they can grow in tandem.” Distancing themselves from wandering ears, Leena continued to walk alongside Basi toward a wooded hillside, the landing pads in sight in the distance. “Tell me of your training, of combat, if you are able. As a fighter pilot did you study the ancient arts of war? Of katas and fighting styles? Martial arts? Of different weapon systems? I do not wish to delve into memories of pain and suffering. If I do, please accept my apologies and know it is not my intent. Those are things we will address as we train. You brought the saber of your guiding angel have you not?”

Basi nods his head and rises with Leena his mind only on the lesson being taught and the next task to perform. "I am not fretting Master Leena, I figured that I wouldn't be successful at everything the first attempt at it. It was more frustration at myself for letting my excitement distract me from my task and concentration, I should know better by now." The Togruta chuckles to himself while still listening to the wisdom his Master has to offer. "Peace and a clear mind allows one to connect to the force and for the force to flow through and use one as a conduit, but silencing the voices of ones past, healing the mind and the soul from things one wishes they could unsee, and desires nothing more than to take back actions they wish they can undo, is easier said than done. But that's  not to say it's impossible the first step is desire and willingness to learn how to let go and embrace a new life, a new world." Basi says thoughtfully as his hands go behind his back clasping as if in parade rest while theyre walking. His eyes show clearly the pain and trauma he's seen and the horrors he'd witnessed yet there was a light a calmness there as if he'd made peace with those sins already perhaps long ago even.

Leena's question gets a raised brow as he nods his lekku twitch slightly in confusion until she finishes the explanation. "Aye I was a Military man, kill or be killed was common, righteous fury more common still. Discipline was a must comeraderie, no one gets left behind everyone comes home alive or dead. The art of war and the science of strategy but of course combat too. See so many others were more taken with the fighting and taking down the enemy. Not me, no no i was into the psychological, and spiritual aspect of things. Healing the mind and soul, bridging the gap between us and the enemy, finding common ground to try and bond over to maybe stop the senseless violence and blood shed. And of course as a medic patching up anyone friend or foe who wound up in my vicinity." The Togrutan apprentice states to his master his words holding sincerity truth and conviction before moving on to the next portion. "Aye but it's not just the military. Any job that one has where power and authority over people can lead to life or death, wealth or poverty, sickness or health, freedom or incarceration all can teach lessons that would be beneficial for both the Jedi and the Sith, for Light and Dark must both exist we can't have one without the other yes?  But a light beacon will guide one through the darkness if one follows it." The apprentice follows his master thinking over his next words before speaking. "You have my word Master Leena, I will stick beside you and Master Sarna while on Falleen. I can promise you i will be mindful of the darkness that may come from my old life, but i promise you this i will not give into emotion. I will not think like a soldier again...as you say I'm a Jedi now no longer military."

The question of his martial training has him smiling and he's all to happy to speak on what he can. He does however slow his pace briefly. "As a combat pilot no, i was not taught all of that, though in truth most of that is not needed when fighting in and from an X-Wing yea? However growing up i was tought the martial ways, katas, and weapons common to the Togruta for generations, my father a warrior and hunter my mother a warrior and politician so I did gain a love for the beauty, peace and tranquility that comes with the martial arts." Basi says softly, calmly and truthfully rather serenely the question about the saber has him pull his jacket aside revealing the damaged saber behind his blaster. "Aye I have it on me is that of importance now? Should I not?" The Togruta asks with concern in his voice had he done something wrong? He just didn't want to leave the saber behind where something might happen to it.

• Like 1

Basi Listened and indeed handed over the hilt to @Leena Kil. His eyes on her every last move and gesture. Nodding his head as she spoke about Katas and the beauty of martial ways and the way of the blade in particular. Watching in awe as Leena went through the sweeping movements and the like. "Yes the blade is a beautiful and dangerous thing. The movements elegant and potentially lethal. Though when used to channel you're energies a most effective way to calm the mind." Basi says with a smile reminiscing while still observing and paying attention.

The Togruta laughs at the mention of weird rituals and keeping them he nods though he makes no mention of if he had one or not and what it may or may not be. Though the mention of taking comfort in practicing the martial skills he  nods his head. "You're right master most ancient martial arts are the same or at the very least have a common background. Ours isnt so different from the Sarlacc." Basi says with a nod of his head as he takes the saber hilt back. "Ours just goes with a more high guard style!" He says excitedly before taking a breath calming and centering himself he let's go and the Togruta let's the force guide his movements the best he can. He starts to mimick the low guard Leena showed him but his right hand brings that hilt up over his head angled sideways as his body turns to face the direction of the /tip/ of the blade. Slowly he does his best to mimic her movements getting most of them accurate or relatively close to it always returning to that high guard. 

Basi can feel the connection his master forged with him. And through that she can feel just how calm, focused and clear his mind is. That if nothing else this...this was his place of balance and calm...his Zen as it were.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

It had been a while, and Basi wasn't even sure how he'd gotten separated from his master and the group. But here he was he'd heard that some had amassed here and Basi meant to figure it out.  Radioing for permission to land as his X-Wing breaks orbit. Sighing in relief as he's granted permission he lands, powering down and climbing out. He glances around and starts to head off to find his people.

"Well I wonder where everyone went?" 

He wanders about looking a bit ragged and worse for the wear. His flightsuit filthy and a tad tattered. Ever present on his hip, his blaster a medpack and the broken lightsaber he'd brought with him. 

Basi approaches the pair by the starship, he's stretching and rolling his shoulders. He offers a smile and a nod of his head to the two. His gate is measured and one of a soldier stiff and moving with a sense of purpose, as if he's got to hurry to get wherever he's heading. Basi raises a hand and waves.

"Hey I made it back! Where is everyone?"

The question is asked before he can stop himself. His gaze landing upon the table and the bottles of wine and the cakes and he stops dead in his tracks and chuckles a bit. He rubs the back of his neck as he thinks for a moment or two.

"My apologies am I interrupting something?"

The Togruta's lekku twitch a bit as he takes in the room, trying to read the people here. He glances around a bit more as he takes in a breath and wonders aloud.

"Has anyone seen Master Leena?"

His tone hopeful, his eyes falling on Keenava and Alcmene.

• 2 weeks later...

Smiles and nods his head before looking to Keenava. He raises a brow Lekku twitching a bit before a smile revealing those sharp pointed carnivorous teeth.

"Master Leena, became Grand Master of the Order? When, where? oh but it's glorious and welcomed news it is."

His attention goes between the two. His thoughts cycling as he pieces things together, he taps the broken hilt upon his hip for a couple moments idly.

"Than it appears I find myself without a Master for the time being." Tapping his chin he shrugs and looks around and in short order takes a seat.

Alcmène's next question gets him shaking his head back and forth and shrugging a bit.

"No I mean, yes, I was recalled back to my squadron for a bit, which is why I wasn't on the front lines of battle here, though I wish I'd have been able to be there. I can't say perhaps I got listed as MIA not sure what info the Republic Military shares with the order."

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thinking and looking deep within himself for a a few moments. Basi seems to lose himself to his thoughts for a while before Alcmène's words come barreling through. He traces his lekku with his fingers for a few moments.

"I am Basi of House Corrado, republic pilot and combat medic, sent to bring back a lightsaber hilt, only to be recruited into training. No I myself have not had much by way of formal training yet." He says politely.

Stretching a bit and glancing around. "I'd be honored to take you up on your offer Lady Alcmène." Basi gives a deep bow.