Raxus Prime - Sith Temple

Ara-Lai Kaipi

Wybert followed Draken as he walked through the corridors, he made sure he kept his head down. As they were walking he accidentally tripped on his robe and fell, he scrambled and got to his feet before Draken could notice. He continued following him as if he wasn't there.

When they approached other people Wybert bowed to each of him hoping it was the correct thing to do. He tried to go unnoticed by the others in the room.

Wybert.jpg

Quietus couldnt help but grin at how angry he had made Ar-Pharazon. He said nothing to Emily, but instead keyed the comm to the bridge.

"Captain, send a shuttle out to meet the Dreadfully Unpleasant and Very Unholy Chariot of Unwarranted Suffering and bring Master Ar-Pharazon back here."

With the captain responding his understanding of the directions, Quietus' attention was brought to the newest arrival, Draken Shadowlord. He nodded in return to Draken, a small evil grin spreading once more.

"Oh not quite that long Draken, we were both at the temple for Furion's speech. But indeed, we come to war once more. We are but a part of the overall plan..."

He glanced at Emily as Draken questioned who she was, causing Quietus to nod as he turned back to Draken.

"Indeed it is... Draken, may I present to you my newest apprentice, Emily Skywalker. She has her father's drive and her mother's spirit for sure. I sure know how to pick them dont I Draken?"

He grinned again, offering a subtle reference to Alora. His smile fading, Quietus stood and began walking around the table, using the time to give Draken a run down on the current situation.

"Master Ar-Pharazon is on his way from his ship as we speak, I am sure he will be full of rage towards me. Master Geki should be arriving soon as well."

=========================================

From the belly of The Heretic a lone shuttle exited the docking bay and sped off to bring Master Ar-Pharazon back to the command ship. The pilot only wished he knew who or what he was about to have to deal with.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Draken nodded, "Ah yes, this is true. I did see you there but couldn't speak with you at that present moment. Indeed you do, I have my thanks to offer in regards to Alora. After all it was she who trained me." He turned to Emily for a moment with the bow of a gentleman. "Ah the Lady Skywalker, you have your father's eyes it would seem. It is my pleasure to meet you, I knew your father fairly well and was saddened to hear of his passing. I am glad to see his line continues."

He turned back to Raynuk. "You say Master Ar-Pharazon is here as well? That would explain the massive force pulse that I sensed on my arrival. I have not met him, only heard of him through legend. Mast Geki I believe I have met though I am not positive. Alora will be shortly, that I do know. By the way, the person behind me is my apprentice..... if you could call it that."

He spun on his heel sharply and beckoned to Wybert. "Step forward and introduce yourself to Darth Quintus." Draken looked back at Raynuk and shrugged. "We'll see how long it takes him to learn his place. So tell me, what is the destination and what is the plan?"

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

(Draken, its QUIETUS. not QUINTUS. )

Quietus nodded ever so slightly, his gaze shifting to Wybert before focusing back on Draken to answer him.

"Yes indeed, Pharazon is here... He sees himself as superior to me, and treats me as an inferior. We shall see how he reacts to me being in the lead of this expedition. As to what the destination is and what the plan is, it is the same plan and the same target we have always had.... Remove the righteous Jedi from the universe. I will explain more, and explain fully when everyone arrives. Suffice to say... everything the Imperials are doing plays an important part in what we aim to do here."

1fE1uLv.png

*The Lich slips back into realspace above Raxus Prime like a shard of glass into a manic depressive's wrist. The stealth craft glides towards the planet's surface, cloaked as always from the most sophisticated sensor arrays. Geki had no mischief in mind, just yet, but a dramatic entrance was always better than a, well, un-dramatic one.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

(Guess I didnt make it clear... Oh well! I'll fix it! )

As yet another ship entered the space around Raxus Prime, Quietus knew that the moment had at last arrived. He saw the Lich making a decent towards the planet, and immediately ordered the Heretic to lock on it with a tractor beam and bring it into the belly of the ship.

(Just to move things along Lee )

With Draken already present in the room, and with Geki and Ar-Pharazon on their way, it fell to just waiting on Quietus' former apprentice, Alora, before the Sith could move once more.

==================================================

It wasnt long before the shuttle carrying Ar-Pharazon returned to the Heretic, its pilot intact and alive despite a verbal lashing on Quietus' regard given by Ar-Pharazon. The shuttle settled down next to the newly 'acquired' Lich and Quietus gave instructions to have both occupants ushered immediately to the meeting room. Time was short, and the sooner they got the next phase underway, the better off they would be.

1fE1uLv.png

Her first impressions of Ar-Pharazon were lowered by the petty squabbling that his next transmission carried with it, but she forced herself to reserve any judgement until she met him in person.

However, she was impressed by the neat manners of the next arrival. She gave him a charming smile at his greeting. "The pleasure is all mine, Master Shadowlord. I'm honored to meet another friend of my father's."

She also nodded at the man's apprentice in a friendly sort of way, but her counterpart seemed quiet and reserved, so she didn't speak to him. As it was, everyone soon started arriving one after another. She saw that her master had ordered the shuttle with Ar-Pharazon and the new stealthy craft that had entered the system to be given clearance aboard the Heretic. Excited to be able to meet more powerful Sith Masters, Emily took her chair next to Raynuk again, her hazel-gray eyes bright with curiosity and her mind filled with the powerful presences of the Sith gathering above her world.

Emily%202015_zps34rpkjob.jpg

"Days in the sun...what I'd give to relive just one. Undo what's done, and bring back the light."

Ar-Pharazon proceeded into the Heretic with an entourage in tow. Go figure!

Refreshments arrived too, borne by a stately procession following an indentured king, a line of Trandoshans and Bothans and Rodians in their various liveries. There was a servant bearing a silver tray and carafe for each kind of wine, and two more with trays of silver mugs for hot punch and spiced wines and fine blown goblets for the others. A fat-faced fellow in black and red carried a tray on which to do the pouring, and a dark skinned woman in black and gold was there to actually handle the pitchers. There were nuts and candied fruits, cheeses and olives, each sort requiring a serving man or woman. Under the indentured king's direction, they flowed in a formal dance, bowing, curtsying, one giving way to another as they made their offerings.

"More wine, girl," Ar-Pharazon said curtly, and a servant, who was formerly the princess of a prominent star system, scurried with a tall-necked silver pitcher to refill his goblet with steaming spiced wine.

”œEnjoy, my lord,”

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Wybert gave a slight nod towards the woman standing behind Darth Quietus, he then turned his attention to Draken. He tried to mirror his stance and movements as to look more correct and so he didn't get yelled at by him again.

Wybert knew something big was soon to happen but he was unsure of it. It could be some type of attack or it could be some type of ritual but regardless he was excited.

Wybert.jpg

Quietus' attention was pulled from the room as a gunshot was heard ringing down the hallway. With a bit of a sigh Quietus mumbled, and not a moment later the man responsible came into the room, complete with his entourage. Quietus gave the Sith Master a nod, knowing full well how little Ar-Pharazon thought of him. It did not matter to Quietus though, for either way they were brothers, and assumed to be equals in terms of both being Masters. Quietus had no doubt that in the end Ar-Pharazon was more powerful and deadly, but Quietus was no Sith Hopeful either.

"Master Ar-Pharazon, how nice of you to join us." Quietus' voice was just as flat as Ar-Pharazon's, expressing the indifference that the Sith felt.

"Please, come, sit and enjoy the moments before we run off to war. We are still waiting on Master Geki and Mistress Alora to arrive. I assure you though Pharazon, that the coming hours will be ripe with the blood of our enemies."

He was almost mocking Ar-Pharazon's expansive gluttony and regalia. The man was too flashy and to cocky for his own good, but there was little Quietus could do about that in the moment.

1fE1uLv.png

Wybert caught the the tray and grabbed the beverages, he placed it on the tray. His head was down in his embarrassment. He knew he had to listen to the Sith even if it did make him angry.

"Here you are, sirs."He said as he gritted his teeth. He pored them both a glass, he handed them each one before placing the tray on a table and returning to Draken's side.

Wybert.jpg

Quietus couldnt help but quirk an eyebrow at the way Ar-Pharazon was acting. It was somewhat offputting, and when he requested to speak to Quietus in private, the ill feeling only intensified. However, he would gain nothing from anticipating the worst, and doing so would put him at the mercy of fear, a location a Sith never accepts. With all the civility he could muster, Quietus stood from his chair and began to slowly walk the distance around the table, nodding slightly.

"Of course, of course..."

He took the drink from Wybert, noting the anger simmering below the surface of Draken's apprentice, shooting Draken a sly grin at what he had made this man into. Turning his attention back to Ar-Pharazon, sweeping his arm and extending it towards the door to a smaller conference room.

"By all means Ar-Pharazon, let us speak in private."

Quietus waited for his fellow Sith before he followed behind and closed the door. The two sequestered in private, Quietus dropped the sense of dignity that he was upholding.

"What do you want to talk about Ar-Pharazon... Come to insult me more and speak of how you are a greater Sith than I will ever be?"

There was a sense of injured pride in his voice, speaking to the fact that he was tired of being reminded of such things by Ar-Pharazon at every turn.

1fE1uLv.png

Draken smirked as he watched Ar-Pharazon order his apprentice to serve him and Raynuk a drink. He hid it easily though in a subtle gesture so that hs stroked his well trimmed goatee instead. He followed the two sith's departure with his eyes feeling some unease as the door shut behind the two of them.

He shook his head then reached into his cloak and removed a flask. He reached out and pulled three glasses over to him. Pouring a small portion of the wine of the red rose into two glasses, then used the force to give the glasses to Wybert and also Emily.

He returned the cover to that flask and put it away before removing and onyx flask with silver engravings on it from another part of his cloak. he poured a large portion of the wine that the flask contained into the glass and sipped it slowly.

"Watch your anger apprentice, do not let it control you. Use it, don't let it use you. It is a valuable power if you control it, but if it controls you, then you will soon die."

Draken looked over at Emily for a moment. "Do you remember much about your father or Sirvani?"

*Geki is somewhat irritated that, despite the most sophisticated cloaking array known to science, the Lich had somehow been inexplicably detected. He exits the craft and proceeds quickly to where he can feel Montar and Lord Ar-Pharazon, pausing only to murder several members of the engineering crew for their effrontery in locking onto his ship without his permission.*

'Gentlemen. Shall we begin?'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

The two Sith Masters proceeded into the conference room.

"A moment, if you please," Ar-Pharazon murmured. It was not really a request though. Immediately, the Force surrounded him as he conjured a small ward against eavesdropping around the pair of them.

”œFirst of all, let me begin by saying that I don't need to remind you of my great prowess with the Force, nor need I brag of my accomplishments. I'm not here to chatter about the past. Now, don't get me wrong, I love pride as much as the next Sith, but I didn't come here today to talk up my own story. I came here to slaughter Jedi wholesale.

Second, and more importantly, I'm asking you to suck it up and put the sour attitude away. If I've pissed you off in the past, I am truly sorry, but we need to keep our eyes on the prize here. There are apprentices around, who don't need to see us bicker. What does that tell them? Like myself, Raynuk, you are a Sith Master, of high honor, and in no way am I trying to take that away from you. If we have differences that need to be discussed, we can do so later, but for now, like I said, we need to keep our eyes on the prize. What do you think about that? I'd like to hear your take on this. And don't run off yet. I have something more to discuss with you, of perhaps an even greater importance.”

apeditname.jpg

Emily watched with a hint of apprehension as her master and Ar-Pharazon went off to speak privately. After a moment, though, she reconsidered. Quietus was very much able to take care of himself, she reminded herself. And besides, they were all on the same team. Her trickle of worry evaporated, leaving her calm.

She took a sip of the wine that Shadowlord offered her. It was rather good, she thought, although she preferred a good ale like the one she had recently drunk with the Emperor. The thought amused her greatly. Who would have thought I'd ever be able to say anything like that?

As Shadowlord spoke to her, she listened, then answered. "I have some strong memories of my parents, but they are mostly images and feelings. I was only about six when my father died, but oddly enough I almost remember him more than my mother. She died when I was eight."

She sat back in her chair, remembering. "I've come to remember some more details as my training has begun. I realize now that some of the games we played together we really training excersizes in the Force. And I remember even as a little girl being able to sense how powerful they were, especially my father."

She glanced back at the Sith. "Did you know them well? When did you meet them?"

"Days in the sun...what I'd give to relive just one. Undo what's done, and bring back the light."

"I knew them fairly well. In fact There was a time when Your mother and father saved my life. I was at my lowest point because I had been the cause of someone that I cared greatly about giving their life to save my own when I had been badly injured. As to how I met them, I met them a long time ago through my Mistress Alora who I am aware you have met before.

It was just after I had become a lord when she brought me to Raxus for the first time and introduced me to your Mother and Father. your mother intrigued but your father and I were much the same in respect to our ideals. He agreed that anger while it has it uses shouldnt be the controling factor in life. I learned much in the brief time I knew him.

Sometime if your master will permit it, you will have to come to Serenno. I have several pictures of your mother and father together and one where Alora and I were with them. Your father was exceptionally powerful in his own way in the force.

He knew much about how the force and how it worked as well as many theories about it. In memory of him, Ive begun to study the force using much of his theories about the force to base my study upon." He paused for a moment and took a drink of the wine and glanced over at Wybert.

"Take a seat apprentice, and keep you eyes and ears open. You'll never know when you can learn something."

Quietus could only nod as Ar-Pharazon spoke, listening to his words and taking them seriously.

"If I had taken personal offense to you Ar-Pharazon, you know as well as I that I would have already tried something to 'remove' the problem. I merely am commenting on the fact that recently, it appears that you look down upon me, as if I am NOT your equal as a Sith Master. I take offense to your actions when you do such things that downplay who and what I am in this galaxy."

He was looking Ar-Pharazon dead in the face, his arms crossed across his chest as he leaned against the nearby wall before continuing.

"Also, I dont think much of your flashy lifestyle... All these slaves and minions, an entourage serving you hand and foot? What is the point brother?"

He sighed then, realizing that he was indeed getting off topic once more.

"But that matters little in the moment. Do not worry. I am fully focused on our purpose here, and what we need to do. I know you well enough that you would not miss such an event, which is why I asked you along. We have a purpose here, and I will die before I let that purpose slip. I am fully capable of working along side you Ar-Pharazon, in fact I will relish the opportunity... I know I am little compared to my old master, but I do my best to be the living embodiment of everything he taught and stood for..."

It was in the moment that Quietus remembered something possibly important. His eyes darted from Ar-Pharazon to the floor for a moment, as he seemed to slip off into a stray thought. He looked down at his belt and withdrew one of his lightsabers, holding it up. It was the black lightsaber that Quietus had inherited from his old master, Barohm Zar, upon the man's death.

"He is still with me Ar-Pharazon, within this. It represents everything I learned from him, and it is a constant reminder for me to become a better Sith. You will find no further childish actions or attitudes from me. We are brothers as Sith, and so we shall remain."

He put the lightsaber away and glanced at the door for a second before turning back to Ar-Pharazon.

"Now, what else do you want to discuss? Time is precious, and the sooner we move out and strike the better. I know you are itching to murder just as much as I. Lets make this quick shall we?"

1fE1uLv.png

Emily listened, very interested in what Shadowlord had to say. She tried to visualize her parents as the dynamic, engaging Sith they must have been. She had never known them as vocal or active members of their Order, but knew that they must have been at one time.

She gave a small smile at the mention of her father's ideals. He had been so funny, always making her laugh, but even as a girl she knew that he was different from many other people in the galaxy. She remembered vaguely overhearing that her father was connected with her uncle Andon in the Force because of some incident, but had been too young at the time to pay attention to the details.

"I'm sure he'd be glad to see that his work is continuing," she told Shadowlord gratefully. "I'd enjoy a visit to Serenno--for the holos and a deeper look at your theories."

She took another sip of her wine. "Yes, I did meet Mistress Alora at the Temple. She's a beautiful woman, and I remember my mother was very fond of her. She always said that Alora was her best friend."

((OOC: Geki, are you in the room with us, or did you go into the private room with LAP and Raynuk?))

Wybert listened to his Master and calmed himself down, he felt his heart rate slow down to it's resting pace. He grabbed the glass Shadowlord had manipulated over to him. He took a sip and held the glass in his hand as he listened to Emily and Draken talk. He sat down as his master instructed, and tried to learn something.

His thoughts soon roamed away and into the mind of a Sith warrior in battle which would be him one day.

Wybert.jpg

”œWell, I've been thinking. The Jedi have been flying around in that wretched saucer of theirs lately, and it really is a good idea, and mobile as hell too. Perhaps it's time we constructed something similar. The thing is, the Sith actually had something similar, back in the day. Darth Heretic, himself, commissioned the project too, and entrusted it to his mighty apprentice, yours truly,”

apeditname.jpg

Quietus listened to Ar-Pharazon, and nodded at sporatic points throughout his proposal. When the time came for an answer, Quietus shook Ar-Pharazon's hand and responded.

"I think it is a good idea, but I also think that these talks can wait until after this raid is completed. Time is working against us, come, let us make the final preparations."

Quietus turned and walked back out to the large meeting room. He saw that in the meantime, Geki had arrived, and so the stage was set.

"Alright. You all know why you're here, so lets get down to business. The ships here represent only a part of the fleet we will be using. Geki, Draken, and Ar-Pharazon: Each of you, along with Mistress Alora, will be given a Star Destroyer for you to use and command for the duration of the campaign."

Quietus nodded to Draken before continuing.

"Draken will be providing us with Battle Meditation for the fight. The purpose of this fight is to deliver a severe blow to both the Alliance and Jedi. Beyond that, your purpose will be to occupy any reinforcements that are sent, but it will be a surprise assault. I will arrive first in the Heretic and begin the campaign. When the time is right, and the cowards show themselves, you all will jump in with the rest of the fleet and box the scum in. They will pay in more ways then they know... Any questions?"

Quietus nodded, finding no one had questions.

"Then let us head out."

Quietus led the way out of the conferance room and back to the docking bay. He watched as each Sith, Draken and his apprentice, Geki, and Ar-Pharazon, boarded their ships or shuttles and exited the belly of the Heretic, heading towards their appropriate Star Destroyers. He turned to find Emily standing a few steps behind him, quietly awaiting the next move. He silently walked past her, waving her to follow him as he returned to the bridge of the Heretic

================================================

Each of the Sith besides Quietus was assigned a specific Star Destroyer to command in the coming battle. The assigments were as followed:

• Lord Ar-Pharazon was given command of the Imperious- Class Star Destroyer Barohm.

Jidai Geki was given command of the Pelleaon-Class Star Destroyer Turning Dawn.

Draken Shadowlord was given reign of the Pelleaon - Class Star Destroyer Chaos which would be the rear guard ship of the fleet, which would serve as the base from which the Battle Meditation would be concentrated.

Once all the Sith were aboard their designated ships, the Barohm, Turning Dawn, and the Chaos made calculated jumps to join the rest of the fleet, hiding in the shadows of the galaxy. A few moments after the three departed, the Heretic turned from its orbit and prepared to make the jump to it's destination.

Oh the bridge, Quietus turned once more to Emily.

"Say goodbye to home again Emily... This time I get to wisk you away across the galaxy"

There was a slight grin on his face as the Heretic made its jump.

(Draken, Ben, and Lee: you all can post here like once more of you want, but then wait to post at our destination until I post the rest of the fleet arriving.)

1fE1uLv.png

Wybert was just about to enter Draken's ship when the helpless AP had requested his assistance. He walked over to him and looked at his biohazard tin, he focused in and manipulated it in the air, fueled by his anger towards Ar-Pharazon. He placed it on the Sith's ship. He returned to Draken and waited for them to take off.

Wybert.jpg

The Sundered Heart exited hyperspace above Raxus Prime. It had been a long time since Alora had been here... the last time had been when Sirvani was still alive. Stretching out her senses, she felt the presence of other sith still here, including the one she had come to see. Rather than use the Force she used the official comm channel to contact Draken.

"I'm here. The apprentice I was hoping to gather seemed a bit preoccupied so I'll deal with him later. Am I too late to join the party?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"Not at all Mistress, join me on the Destroyer Chaos. You can dock your ship in the Admiral's Hanger. You can find me in the Auxillary Command center."

With those words, Draken shut the comm off and guided his ship from the hanger bay and over to the Destroyer Chaos. He landed the Grand Duke in the Admiral's Hanger. Once his ship had landed, he disembarked from it bringing with him several very important items. He beckoned to Wybert for him to follow.

"Apprentice, the Sith who is joining us is my Mistress. It was she that trained me in the ways of a sith. When she arrives you are to bow from the waist and should she address you, you are to address her as Mistress Alora. Is that understood?"

He turned and headed toward the Auxillary Command Center. He knew the captain was waiting for him there, as ordered while his ship was on its way. Once he arrived, the captain greeted him with a salute which he returned crisply.

"Captain, I will require the monitors here in the axuillary command showing everything that the Main command center monitors show. Also, all command crew are to be outfitted with oxygen masks As well, at such time should the Destroyer be boarded, Both command centers blast doors are to be sealed until such time as the boarders are repelled. Now then, once the Sundered Heart is docked within Admiral's Hanger, radio the Destroyer's Barohm and Turning Dawn to signal our readiness. Dismissed."

Draken turned to look at Wybert. "I would advise you to arm yourself from the ship's armory as best you can. Once you are armed, you are to return here. Go."

"I'll meet you there"

Her response was short as she closed the distance between herself and the star destroyers. Before she got there she saw Draken's ship approach the Destroyer Chaos before her. She brought the Sundered Heart in after him, docking next to the Grand Duke just after he had left it. On the journey she had changed her outfit again, this time she was in a reinforced body suit with matching robes, all black and crimson. Her whip was draped around her slender waist, her sabers on her hips. She left her droid to go through the post flight checks, the refuelling etc It would take her ship out again before they went to hyperspace to wait until it was called.

She had enough of her personal items on Draken's ship that she didn't need to take anything with her apart from what she wore. Alora strode confidently from her ship, her movements graceful. The soldiers and officers stood to attention as she left the Sundered Heart, one of the officers saluted her and spoke, "This is your escort to the Auxillary Command Centre Ma'am" The Sith Mistress nodded, giving the Officer a seductive smile that made him flustered. Her eyes flashed with mischief as she let the guard escort her to where Draken already was.

Entering the room, all the soldiers stood to attention. Alora sauntered across to Draken, ignoring everyone else there. "Hello Darling. Miss me?" she stopped in front of him, leaned across and kissed him passionately. The Sith Mistress fed off the emotions in the room, the shock, surprise, the jealousy as some wished for her attention themselves...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

*Geki boards Turning Dawn and heads for the bridge, stalking to the conn and addressing his new crew.*

"All right, there are going to be some changes around here. I can't possibly run a ship in this state, crew members wandering around with independent thought and potentially ruining delicate, flashpoint confrontations. You will all feel a slight tingling sensation, followed by blinding agony and then a sense of rather hapless servility as the nanites I have just released onto the bridge permeate your central nervous system. These nanites will make you more receptive to any psychic suggestions I may feel compelled to make and ensure that this vessel functions like a well-oiled, sophisticated machine. A machine that just happens to be crazier than a box full of Bith beards."

*The crew convulses in agony momentarily as they are raped by self-replicating nanites forcibly shredding through their sense of free will. Soon the Turning Dawn is operated by a de facto hive mind answering to Geki, ensuring that the vessel operates with more efficiency than its counterparts.

The Turning Dawn enters hyperspace and heads for the rendezvous.*

Geki1.jpg