Raxus Prime - Sith Temple

Ara-Lai Kaipi

OOC: Hidden Sith shipyard and planet. Sith only! AP gets first post, got it?

This seems a little fishy to me... If this was a "Hidden" shipyard, as you say it was, and wasnt in the data computer at the Sith Computer, than None of the Sith here, would legally be here. If it is a SITH owned Shipyard, than how is it not in the Data Computer... If you Intended NO-ONE knowing about it you should have posted that in the begining... I just think its pretty stupid that a SITH shipyard wouldnt be in the SITH computer, that alone wouldnt make it Sith Shipyard... it would make it purely AP's shipyard... Please... can we get a Mod over here...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

It was a hidden Shipyard. I built it. I told Jgod, by word of mouth on Naboo, She told Raynuk and Vauler. It spread by word of mouth. I am not descriminating newbies so I'll just say that you need to trust more epxerienced RPers and please read the threads. It all matches up. The truth is that you're only attacking this for the sake of it being a "Sith location" and you somehow must kill everything Sith because you can. I ask thee to employ logic now. I will chat on AIM later tonight.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

OOC: All right. If this shipyard was intended to be used by Sith, and not just AP himself, data in the computer would have been there. AP may not have been in the temple, but there is the slight possibly that it could have been there, as AP was in contact somehow with the temple. the invasion stands.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Talon Flick drops out of hyperspace with the rest of the fleet. Alright... lets get this show on the road. As they drop to the outermost fringes of the atmosphere, hundreds of fighters show up on their screens. Oh boy... "Alright- Falcons with me." Eleven fighters form up obediently. "Seperate into your flights. This is going to be head on, so I want a leapfrog situation. You've drilled it before... Regroup with the rest of the fighters on the other side. Try not to get to caught up in the middle."

All the fighters clash through each others lines. It was a somewhat lopsided fight, considering the Alliance had the capital ships backing them up, but the enemy was still puttin up a fight.

Talon views a TIE in his sights. He fires away, ripping into the helpless fighter. The technique they were using pushed all the shields to the front. The X-Wings were flying dangerously close to each other, but their sheilds overlapped, providing extra protection. He was in the front right now, but his shields were starting to weaken. "Leapfrog- now!" The two fighters in front glided down and braked, while the fighters behind jumped up and sped. The rear two were now in front, and the shield coverage was refreshed. This technique called for presicion flying, but it was extremely effective against the enemy fighters...

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Master Prophet and the Rest of the Jedi Fighters were deployed from the Fighter bays in the Star Destroyers. As The Fighters drop from the Air, Master Prophet and a bunch of Fighters Sworm all over the Imperial Fighters, as Master Prophet and Mes Tisserand, saftley land with a Couple of Jedi Clone Trooper Drop ships...

As Master Prophet lands next to nearly 200 Clone troopers, with more on the way, They begin their charge on the Command Center... The Clones Circleing around The Jedi to keep him safe...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

((OOC)) happens before MP's post:

*Mes rockets out of hyperspace, his 50 commanding LionHeart figher pilots trailing him in a secondary V formation, forward sheilds full, and rockets roaring, they fly into battle. The light of the sun glares off of the Golden sides of his figher, picture perfect it seems...They rocket down, Mes' Golden Naboo fighter leading the way as green streams of laser blast obliterate any TIE's that dare cross his experienced path...

"R2, get a scan on the TIE fighters in the area, I don't want a single one to sneak up on us..."

"Alright pilots, break up into the groups I assigned you...Alpha and Bravo take my right, and Charlie and Delta, you guys take left."

Squad Leaders: "Roger that!"

*Mes breaks off into his own, and Takes the back of a group of 10 TIEs, and with precision accuracy, takes out 9 of them, Talon Flick ends up blasting the 10th...

ITS.jpg

The Clone Troopers begin to swarm as they did on the Sith Temple Planet. Moving Even quicker this time, killing with accuracy, without being hit. As the Clone Troopers and the Jedi take cover beneath a crashed Imperial Fighter, The Jedi Troopers seem to be pinned down, when 500 more troopers land, and begin to relieve the situation. The Troopers who are much more advanced than storm troopers, begin to open fire, on the forming ranks.

A droid is activated.

Roaming through a passage it

Approaches a computer console.

It enters a code.

Sounds of an alarm ring through the space station.

Warning Lights go off as well.

Red, thes lights are.

Opening, the escape hatches commence with.

Nine seconds left, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one...

Good Bye everyone.

The space station detonates into a flaming ball engulfing and destroying the entire Jedi Fleets surrounding it.

OOC: I built it in secret so I'd have a secret fallback location, but apparently common sense fails some people. I'm on RP vacation. Have fun wasting away with stupid and uninventive plot lines.

Edited by Guest

apeditname.jpg

OOC: Ban me for three days if you want to DJ, but I just read something in the Space thread that made a hell of alot of sence to me. The Jedi Fleet cant attack Raxus Prime for the simple fact that THEY DONT KNOW WHERE THE HELL IT IS! And I am verrrry disapointed in ALK for even saying what she did. True, the Shipyards are not only for AP, but like it was pointed out, he hadnt been back to the temple since this place started, and HE controls the Space Fleet of the Sith. He has no one to answer to regarding the Shipyards, so why would he bother going and putting it into the Computer when he had no need to?

*Sigh* Im not trying to act like a Mod or anything really guys...Im just really pissed concidering that up untill about 5 am Dec 10th, the Jedi fleet was going to "free Naboo of the Empire". And Honestly..I find MP and maybe one or two of the Mods at fault here.

No f*ckin way should the Jedi Fleet be here.

Now, Ban me if you want DJ...I've said all I needed to.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Kheldar's mercinary troopers, having taken the command center already hail the Jedi Clone troopers to avoid any accidents.

A comm is sent to the allied forces from the communications equipment carried my the mercinaries since the command center's communcations are defunct.

"Mr. Correlli wants as much of the shipyards captured as intact as possible. Our forces ionized all the ground based ships to remove them from combat. Cease firing on them."

Another deployment of ships quickly dispatches a team of engineers who quickly dissemble under guard to deactivate any explosives or self destruct features over Raxus Prime that may be used to suprise the defenders. Fortunately their skill and lack of remote access due to the communication block removes any threat of attack in this manner.

The mercinary team in the command center continues firing on any ships that persist in fighting and the other ground forces begin making systematic sweeps to route out pockets of resistance, capturing rather than killing their opponents.

KVCsignew.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

OOC: All right. If this shipyard was intended to be used by Sith, and not just AP himself, data in the computer would have been there. AP may not have been in the temple, but there is the slight possibly that it could have been there, as AP was in contact somehow with the temple. the invasion stands.

No AP built this shipyard in secret and he told Jgod about it in person when she came to see him on Naboo. AP doesn't go sit around in the Sith Temple inputting facts in some cpmputer. Ara, please consider the real facts. I'm getting real tired of every little damn thing in the RP being nulled for stupid reasons... That's why people complain about RP not being fun.

(Her comes the ban)

Edited by Guest

apeditname.jpg

• 1 year later...

A single ship, the only one to visit this desolate wasteland after so many years of abandonment, piloted by a Sith...

The ship came down to land atop a mound of waste surrounded by old, retired capital ships, frigates, ruins and countless engineering disasters. As the ramp descended, the Noghri who first breathed its poisonous air grasped at their throats before becoming moderately adjusted to the rank odor and smell of industrial decay. John who had descended with his oxygen mask on surveyed the land... exploring and finding a scarred sewer system of a time long past when this planet might have experienced a time of Glory, however galactic records claimed this colonial attempt failed miserably...

John reasoned, by the looks of it... This Temple, might fail just the same, but it was not his place to decide that. As he walked, he found the decaying corpse of a Jawa, a scavenger left behind... He bent down to pick up a blaster still held in his scrawny, tiny arms... Observing the decay, the Sith Master turned to his helpless Noghri and ordered them to build a Temple in the Sith's infinite glory.

Speaking through the Force towards Bishop to report on his findings, John watched the slaves begin their daunting task... There were no plans, it was as John envisioned, it seemed and that he placed in the minds of the Noghri as a God implants a vision of Paradise in his worshippers.

---------------------------------------

When the Noghri approached a long-standing skyscraper, obsidian, the remnants of something the Sith had done long before he even knew of their existence, John managed a slightly sinister smile...

"Build upon that." His words were simple and the Noghri understood them, and so construction began...

---------------------------------------

As the days wore on and turned into weeks... The obsidian tower, a new Temple in honor of the Sith had breathable air, scented lightly with the smell of fresh blood and death. A moderately pleasant odor...

Within a month... The tower now held a Communications array stolen from the carcasses of ships left behind and crashed on the surface of the planet. The tower was connected to the sewer system, now in complete working order.

How a tribe of uncivilized fools managed to construct what they had in under a month? The Force was a powerful tool and the need for adaptability was essential.

Before long, a number of weapons systems were constructed to defend the Sith Temple, stolen technology from the failed ships, a number of Ion Cannon batteries lay scattered about the ground floor around the Temple and on a number of floors up the hundred story tower. Scattered alongside the Ion batteries were Turbolaser sentries.

Within two months, the entire defense system was integrated to a central command center located on the 75th story. The 75th story became John's personal office and an automated defense system was controlled and programmed into the computer by John's own ingenuity.

Within three months, the perks were completed... A training room for Lords on their way to Masterhood similar to the room where John himself performed his trials. Spires ended flat in a geometric pattern that rose from a floor six stories below that was molded with spikes to instantly kill any who fall... Robotic laser turrets hidden behind the room's walls and a flowing river of toxic sludge in the event you did not land on the spikes. Only the well-trained Lord could avoid such death traps, thus it served its purpose.

A public bath was created, except as opposed to water, blood flood through it, the same blood that provided the slightly pleasant scent. By the end of that month, a Medieval-themed torture/information retrieval facility was created by Noghri inventiveness. The scaffold, rack and various other antiquated torture machines were first tested by some of the more rebellious Noghri, two in all.

A Furnace, located deep below the Temple's center, it was located near a facility that harnessed the planet's industrial wastes as a material to heat the facility when it became cold. The furnace was immense and the smokepipes that rose from it decorated the Temple with spike-like horns to wear as a crown.

A Training Facility for Apprentices was created with numerous spacious rooms for Torture and mayhem... The top of the Tower, a Throne Room with a veranda to oversee the wastelands of Raxus Prime was the final step in completion.

After five months... The Noghri slaves all bowed to the Temple, the masterful work. Of course, being made of various mounds of scrap it shelled in comparison to the other great Temples of the Sith and for that... A number of the slaves suffocated in its creation, the sole effect of breathing in too much toxic smog.

"The Sith Temple is now complete." John's words were spoken through an encrypted channel from the new Communications array to Mimban.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

• 4 weeks later...

Amid the desolate sectors of the environmentally dead industrial world of Raxus Prime, a revolution stirs, one arm of a great revolution threatening to sweep the galaxy. Though most of the world was in decay, small pockets of factories and manufacturing struggled for life.

The workers of the ruined world gather, listening to an Ewok speaker by the name of Kim-Jong Wok. The pale, almost yellow furred Ewok speaks out, focusing on the crowd with his narrow, slitted eyes.

His translated speech comes out as follows.

"For too long you have suffered under these capitalist oppressors! What are you left with? A dead world and barely a living wage. Even now, half way across this sphere, SIA (Sith Intelligence Agency) operatives threaten to enslave you further, if that is even possible. You toil in the factories, yet... who keeps the gold, leaving you with the brass? You can tell your bourgoise masters to kiss your ***!!!

I am Kim-Jong Wok, a represenative of the UEER. If you pledge support to our communist cause, then we will supply Raxus Prime with what she needs to be an independent communist state under the UEER's protection. We will oppose Coruscant. We will oppose SIA plots and above all we will oppose capitalism for the sake of a utopian system where you, yes, you, my fellow workers and comrades may control the means of production. When the fruits of your first five year plan are reaped we will show the galaxy how the UEER and communism is a force to be reckoned with."

Kim-Jong waves a blaster rifle in one hand and a bloody spear with the red hammer and sickle flag of the Ewok communists. A great Huzzah! comes from the crowd.

"Workers of the galaxy unite and throw off your chains! The communist revolution is at hand!" Kim-Jong Wok's translation states, raising his fist.

At that the movement has cemented itself, burrowing into the hearts of the mercilessly oppressed prolateriate. Just as Dooku, ages ago started his rebellion here, so too would El Presidente Willet Wolly's under the watchful eye of his chief lieutenant.

By the end of the month, most of Raxus Prime is under communist control with its millions and millions, approaching billions of residents approving the planet's status as UEER allies. The SIA's Temple is sealed off in its own region, as of yet unpenetrated, but landing has been made difficult. Underground cells swarm the place as terrorist strikes are carried out against SIA collaboraters and factory owners.

EWOKS RULE ALL!!! rotj-wicket.gif

za25wPx.jpg

Totus vestri substructio es adiungere nobis

*The Turbolaser sentries within the closed off Sith compound stirred to life. They had been programmed to shoot on sight anything without Sith Command Codes, known only to John, at the moment and they began to perform their work.*

*The Noghri slaves, who lacked the rebelliousness of the other 'enslaved' workers of Raxus Prime, remained loyal to their Sith "father-figure" who had left for the time being. They remained housed within the Compound's slave quarters.*

*A highly encrypted comm was issued on a private frequency, John's, by the ingeniously designed computer system.*

Under the command of communist dictator Kim-Jong Wok, the Ewok's plans for Northern Raxus Prime move swiftly, soon putting the whole northern hemisphere above the 38th parallel in the Viet Wok's furry hands.

Under the command of the yellow furred Kim-Jong Wok an Endorian commando strike team hits the Sith Temple, not doing any damage but kidnapping Noghri nationals. That done, the Noghri are interrogated and the Ewok's learn how to mimic and blend in with them.

As the Viet-Wok's grip around the Sith Temple tightens, Scub launchers with biological and chemical weapons are brought into play. While they are never fired, the threat remains, along with rumors of a Taepedong 2 hyperspatial rocket, capable of supposedly striking neighboring star systems. Of course, the North Raxus Prime branch of the Viet-Wok deny any allegations of making nuclear weapons for use on these missiles.

Finally, when a force of disgruntled workers seems massive enough to take the Sith Temple with a swarm of sheer man power, the group ceases their march, just outside firing range. An Ewok herald hobbles forth, carrying a spear, red shirt and red bandana. He pulls out a scroll and reads.

"Yub Yub! Chahuta!"

[Translation: We the North Raxus Prime Viet-Wok under the rule of general Kim-Jong Wok, demand bilateral talks with the Sith over the issue of foreign aid and support for our nation. We will not, repeat, not accept multilateral negotiations. Furthermore, we wish the withdrawl of Sith troops guarding the South Raxus Prime border on the 38th parallel. Failure to comply with our demands will meet with dire consequences.]

za25wPx.jpg

The single Lambda class made its way through the poisonous atmosphere of the Factory/Technological Graveyard Planet of Raxus Prime.

Landing in one of the Temple's numerous Landing Bay's, near the Central floors of the Temple, John welcomed Sirvani and Kase to the Sith Temple of Raxus Prime.

"Welcome... Isn't it so pretty? You can even smell the fresh smell of Death and Blood without so much as a hint of fecal matter. It took quite a while to perfect the fragrance and a number of Noghri slaves were sacrificed in the process... But let it be known, I spared no expense."

The Dark Master, walked into the Turbolift and made his way down... all the way down, followed by Kase and his new Apprentice, Sirvani.

"Sirvani, your training shall begin in a while, I first must deal with the Security concerns of this Temple... A negotiation with Ewoks." His face showed the expression of I am just going to have the Imperials crush them into pathetic molecules of dust, stupid furballs.

Walking to the border between South Raxus Prime and North Raxus Prime, at the 38th parallel, John welcomed the Ewok General.

"It is an honor to meet you, General. Now, I am Master of this Temple, might I take care of your requests in person?"

OOC: What title do you want me to refer to you as, js? It'll make my writing easier.

IC: Arriving on the planet, Sirvani steps out into the temple. Detecting a trace of pride in her master's voice as he tells about the bloodshed he caused here, Sirvani smiles. "It's wonderful Master," she says. "I like it here already."

She follows him to the border, observing the way he acts. "As you wish master," she says when he tells her that her training will begin after the negotiations. I will enjoy seeing these pathetic creatures destroyed.

She stands silent behind her Master as he speaks to the Ewok general.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

OOC: Seeing as Fuzzy Ewok is out of town, his Communists are incapacitated for a few days. So, we'll go ahead with your training or rather the annoying questions that I consider the beginnings of training. By the way, you can call me Master for now, that is not bad... Eventually, I'll tell you my name.

IC:

John turned to Sirvani, having noted the temporary hibernation of the Ewoks... "Seems, your training shall begin immediately... Then let us return to the Temple, I hate the surface of this place."

After riding the Turbolifts up to the 100th floor of the Temple, opening towards a rather large Throne Room with a veranda overlooking the slave world.

John walked on towards the veranda and addressed Kase without turning, "Feel free to search the scavenge for a ship you might enjoy, a number of fighters, Prototype Tie Defenders and numerous other Tie and Sienar Fleet Systems designs scatter the terrain. If an Ewok rises against you, do not kill him, 'persuade' him to aid you in your cause."

Then John, addressed Sirvani, "Tell me, what draws you to the Dark Side? What corrupts your soul, shatters your hope for salvation and ensures your dedication to the Darkness?"

Kase nodded, having been surveying the land from the height of the massive tower. A particular gleam of light against brilliant metal had attracted his attention, and without saying a word Kase left his former master and his new apprentice.

Riding down on the turbolift the Twi'lek examined the contents of a holo-guide he had loaded with information about ship systems and repair while in the temple. "This should prove an interesting task." The Twi'lek said, drawing connections between his lightsaber construction and the electronics and engine systems of the various fighters and ships.

The atmosphere had a thick, musky stench to it that Kase enjoyed much more then the dry air of Tatooine or the stale breezeless air of Mimban. Walking through the rough terrain, Kase headed towards his destination...

The General and several of his close Ewok confederates huddle in the center of the room, locked in a whispered debate. The ball of fur breaks apart and a Ewok in a red loincloth and bandana speaks, stamping the butt of his spear on the ground to announce his presence.

"Yub Yub!" he declares hotly, giving a dramatic pause.

[We want the following- The Sith are to act as our official represenatives to the Empire, calling for recognition of our hold over Endor and North Raxus Prime as legitimate. Further more we demand stippends of aid and support for our holy wars against the capitalist infidels occupying this red galaxy of ours. Finally, we want...]

"Hachuta Ni!" he growls with a finish.

[We want a shrubbery! Or we shall be forced to say Ni to you!"

"Ni!" Yells one of the Ewoks.

"Ni!" Entones a second.

"Ni!" Follows up a third.

"Yub Yub Ni!" the first continues.

[Now give us our shrubbery or we shall continue to say Ni unto thee!]

General Kim-Jong Wok shakes his furry head. Hobbling over on his fuzzy legs he picks up a spear in his paw, hefts it in his hand and launches it through the shoulders of the first Ewok speaker. The speaker squeals and falls dead to the floor, clutching his chest, his tiny, hair covered body flailing all over.

" Yub Yub!" the general finishes.

[Translation: What a ******* idiot. Meet our demands or we shall launch nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons at this temple and use our Taepedong 2 Hyperspace Missile to threaten other planets as well. You have one week (real time) to consider. This meeting is concluded.]

The general turns and with his entourage, exits the temple.

za25wPx.jpg

Kase reached his destination and quietly examined the hull of the forgotten ship. The hull was laser scored, but not punctured, covering the ship's paint in seared black splotches.

According to his holo-guide this was a late model Firespray-Class patrol and attack ship.

Using the force to reach out and open the lower hatch Kase entered the cramped space inside the ship.

Making his way around and examining the ship's systems the Twi'lek found that they appeared to be functional.

Powering up the Kuat X-F-16 power generators Kase watched as the lights blinked on like a tired old Hutt waking up from his afternoon nap.

According to the ship logs the crew abandoned ship right after takeoff from Coruscant. Several of the escape pods had been jettisoned... The ship had apparently been programmed to land here on Raxus Prime in an attempt to lure it's pursuers into the dangerous sites of the Sith weapons systems.

Judging by the exterior he had seen damage, Kase guessed the ruse had worked.

The computer reported that the power coupling on the negative axis has been polarized.... Kase would have to explore a bit more to find a replacement....