New to this game OOC

Hello all. This site seems like an awesome community based game. I have little post based mmo experience, although I roleplayed from a force sensitive all through the ranks up to running the Jedi council  over the span of three years in SWRP on Second Life. I was wondering if there was a way to continue that character ( as a grey Jedi) instead of starting from scratch? Thanks for taking the time to read and consider.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cloak said:

Hello all. This site seems like an awesome community based game. I have little post based mmo experience, although I roleplayed from a force sensitive all through the ranks up to running the Jedi council  over the span of three years in SWRP on Second Life. I was wondering if there was a way to continue that character ( as a grey Jedi) instead of starting from scratch? Thanks for taking the time to read and consider.

Hello, while there is not an option to start a character at the Knight level as a new player, we would be happy to help coordinate a background with you so you can easily slide through the new player experience! Have you joined the discord? Hit me up there or on PMs so I can help, 

DELTA.gif.707cf0cd519d165f06fd4fb7032e6de8.gif

Ca'Aran