Falleen

Darth Heretic

Darkness Reunited

Karys was already aboard the same dropship as Sheog The Mad's war chariot pulled up alongside them. He had taken the opportunity to ride with the veteran clone as a way to learn more about him...at least beyond all the rumours and legendary reputation that proceeded each of his steps. So far the Sith Lord could see why he had such a reputation.

The efficiency of the first strike was inspiring. And yet Akheron wished the prince had listened to reason and agreed to join. They had not taken the Sith's threats seriously, ignored transmissions for diplomacy over the last few weeks and would now pay the price. Paying for their ignorance and superior sense of entitlement.

As Sheog and Delta spoke, Akheron remained silent for the time being. At least until the two were done. It brought a smile under his mask to see his former master again. It had been too long. As always his presence eclipsed all in the darkside...enthralling as always. Akheron, stepping forward to stand beside Delta and his men, and gave a bow as he too knelt. 

As always he showed due respect. Even as artillery began to rain hell on earth. He could feel the partisans, fear rampant and dread spreading like wildfire among them. Dread at what was coming, a wave of death unseen here for generations and the Wrath of the Sith at their throats. Akheron drunk from the force, the Darkness inside him feeding from the emotions around him. 

Preparing him, for what was to come. 

" Master Sheog, it has been too long my former mentor. Much time has passed but I can assure you, I remember your lessons well. I finally ripped my chains of my old habits, and awakened my true self. My sabbatical was most beneficial, and I feel more at one with my Wrath than I ever was. Although it looks like the Darkness pulled us both back from the shadows and into the chaos and fire of war. It is good to see The Spider still holds sway over the galaxy."

Just as he was about to say more, more artillery tell upon their position. Turning to Delta and hearing he was gonna try bag the prince, he opted to tag along.  What better way to feel the thrill of combat once more than beside perhaps one of the best clones ever produced. At least he thought so. Besides it would allow them to get to know each other better, both in a tactical sense and as allies.

That and it would allow him to teach the prince a more...personal lesson. From one prince of sorts to another. 

"Captain Delta, if you have no objections I wish to travel with you and your men. A chance for us to fight together, and to punish him personally for daring strike at my former master, Sheog and ourselves. He will long for death before the end."

Edited by Karys Narat iv-Adas

https://jedirp.net/topic/4851-trodai-narat-iv-adas-darth-akheron/

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012

Karys sighed under his mask as Sheog appeared to have yet again forgotten his Sith title. Whether on purpose or not, Akheron could not tell, only that he seemed displeased to see him for some reason...not that he cared one way or the other. He was here to complete a task and he would see it done, regardless of what anyone thought of him. 

He would prove his worth. Just as he would deliver a sacrifice to the Fanged God, to the Darkness as was demanded of him. It was then that Wrath surged in the Force, wrath directed towards him as several mass driver rounds sailed through the air towards the two Sith. Reacting almost instantaneously to the surging feeling he felt, Darth Akheron dived with the power of the force behind him to his left, narrowly avoiding being blasted to oblivion. 

Another round downed a AT-PT, shredding the pilot and co-pilot to ribbons. Lifting himself, Akheron narrowed his eyes through his mask towards the skyscrapers. He quickly surmised snipers were likely the cause of the chaos. He moved for cover, motioning the troops to do the same. Hearing Sheog speak out, Akheron had no objections.

Moving with a zig zag, Akheron set to work, allowing Sheog to deal with the snipers whilst he brought vengeance upon the anti-aircraft crews. He began issuing orders.

"Captain Delta, I need your assistance. Bring half the heavy weapons forward and concentrate firepower upon those tanks. Rain hell upon them. Keep them occupied until I give the signal. You shall know it when you see it. I intend to bring the causeway down...And them with it, metal and mortar shall become their tomb."

With that he advanced, entrusting that the veteran clone knew roughly what he intended to do. Finding cover behind a large pile of newly formed rubble, Akheron stretched out in the Force. Unleashing his caged beast, the Wrath within. His true self. Pulling at the threads in the force, he focused upon the causeway, at least the section underneath the anti-aircraft emplacements. And with his Wrath he pulled...strongly, attempting to weaken the structural integrity and collapse it upon itself, bringing both the tanks and the causeway down in a pile of rubble, body parts, metal and ash. 

Hopefully the first of many to die by his hand, for daring defy the Sith.

• Like 1

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

Darth Akheron smiled beneath his mask as his task was accomplished, as promised all that remained of the causeway was rubble, metal, death and ash. The screams of the dead and dying filled the air, chaos reigned here as hell appeared to have risen and come to Falleen to collect the souls of those that were damned. Many were also vaporized instantly, released in laser death.

Good, more souls to feed his deity, the Fanged God and induct their children into the Sith and Clan Brashganu. They would be most pleased. 

Feeding upon the feelings of fear, rage, despair, hate, Akheron's eyes changed colour...a deathly black as all that remained of what were once yellow pupils faded into the darkness. Looking at the pompous prince...he laughed slightly at his futile attempt to rally what remained of his troops. Echoing a holofilm, butchering the words and no doubt marking the directors face with absolute horror. Only death awaited them if they continued to serve the fool. And yet Karys was reminded of how similar they were...at least once upon a time.

How things had changed.

Regardless it was time to end this farce. Akheron called over to the Lieutenant that had been assigned to him.

"He certainly likes to talk...let's give them something to talk about shall we."

Echoing a Sith of distant past, Akheron without emotion gave a order.

"Wipe them out...all of them. The Fanged God...the Darkness will only be appeased with their destruction, if they desire to follow their prince...so be it, too their end. We shall feast atop their bones and revel in their screams. Spare the prince once I bag him personally...but keep him detained. He shall watch as his men suffer...I have something special in mind for him".

Moments after and his attention was focused fully upon the prince. In the Force, Akheron fed his Wrath, allowing it to fuel his abilities like a fire being fuelled by hot coals or wood. Stretching out his organic arm, he forcibly attempted to pull the prince, first above the crowd and then towards the Sith Lord. As if to manipulate a puppet upon a invisible set of strings. In his other hand was held his saber, ready and waiting to defend him if he had too.

Akheron.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Karys let out a brief smile beneath his mask as his attempt wielded a positive result, to his amusement but detriment to the opposing rebellious forces he currently faced. He could feel the prince in the force...initially of shock, soon followed by fear, terror, panic and despair as he found himself pulled from behind his hiding spot, and unceremoniously dragged through the air into Darth Akheron's waiting gauntlet enshrouded hand.

A section of the wall fell as he was pulled, falling onto a E-web below and crushing the men stationed to it. Once in his hand, Akheron spoke as he disarmed the prince of his blaster, throwing it to a nearby trooper...a war souvenir.

"Do you see now dear prince, how futile it is to resist. Know now the price of your ignorance and defiance...as you watch your men die before your eyes. Their anguish shall be the last thing you bare witness too.

Your life is forfeit to The Darkness. But worry not for your family, your children shall have the honour of serving in House Brasganu, where they shall be educated and instructed in the truth of the galaxy."

He bound the prince, forcing him to watch the slaughter unfolding before his eyes, Akheron savored the feelings of rage and horror he felt directed at him. Every feeling and emotion continuing to feed his Wrath even as they advanced. 

The prince struggled to keep pace, but was forced to none the even as they passed the bodies of what were once his men, some of whom he had known as friends from a young age. His most loyal subjects and now nothing but charred corpses that continued to pile up. 

As the last fell, Akheron could feel eyes peering into the back of his skull. The lieutenant no doubt, who sighed at seeing the prince still alive. Akheron simply smiled again, not that she could see it. He knew she would get her wish soon enough...but first he needed a audience.

Now the more rebellious elements were dealt with, it was time to address the common people. And make a example of the prince, all would soon know the price of ignorance and defiance. 

He addressed the lieutenant.

"I know what your thinking, I don't need to read your mind to know it. Your bearing tells me much. Why is he still alive? The answer is quite simple...a example must be made and the people must know who now truly holds away here and over the rest of the galaxy. 

The prince shall burn as a offering to the Dark and all show know the price of defying The Spider's rule. Sweep the city. Gather any remaining men, women and children and bring all here under heavy guard. Any refusals are to be treated as hostile and are to be dealt with lethal force. When you get back, separate the men, women and children into 3 groups. I shall explain more when you return its purpose. Regardless of what happens next, all Falleen must bare witness to this exchange of power and the punishment of rebellion."

Akheron.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Karys couldn't help but smile again as Sheog at last offered a degree of approval, and appeared to get at least one of his names right...even if was his true name, one he would of rather not be spoken of quiet so openly. But he could do little about it, thus he simply accepted what little praise he had been given and forgot about the rest. 

Everything appeared to be running smoothly, with the troops following his orders as expected. The elderly, woman, children and what remained of the cities men were quickly rushed into a large square near the centre of the city, where a large crowd was gathered in front of what appeared to be a recently constructed wooden stake with their former prince attached to it, bound tightly.

No doubt Solus would find amusement by it all...and what was to happen next. 

As the final group entered, Akheron's attention was drawn to them. Not at first, it was only after he noted a strange looking droid pulling along of all things a tu'kata that his attention was brought upon them. Which surprised him, afterall not many made it off Korriban and even then they were notoriously difficult to tame or capture. Many back home had struggled during his youth to accomplish the task. And yet another mystery persisted. 

He was almost certain he felt the Force from the droid...which should of been impossible.

Akheron dismissed the notion, at least for now, he would enquire after the more important task at hand was dealt with.

Keeping the crowd back, and ready to act on a moment's notice, troops stood vigil over proceedings. Even as transport shuttles waited behind for a sinister purpose yet to be revealed.

"I offer you greetings, people of Falleen. I am sorry for your current treatment but it is necessary. Less you get ideas. I am Darth Akheron, some know me as the Lord of Wrath, but to you...I am not here to oppress but to liberate you. From this man." he gestured towards the prince... "And his loyalist dogs. A man who rather than discuss a peaceful transition of power to a more stable governance, one free of the rebellion and their Jedi puppets...opted instead for ignorance and bloodshed. In a war that could have been avoided, when all we offered was the chance to help you ascend as a people to greater heights than you have yet known.

And now I am left with no choice. Make no mistake, what happened previously and what happens next lays in his hands. Hands now sullied with blood. But fear not for your salvation, the Sith and I of Clan Brasganu offer a solution. It is said that such blood cannot be cleansed by any other than the purest of means, the purest of judgement. By sacrifice. And so in accordance with Clan Brasganu traditions, let him be cleansed by flame and ash. 

May the Fanged God burn you of your crimes and cleanse you whole. Worry not for your women, children of yourself and your dead...and those men that yet live, they shall have the privilege and honor of joining Clan Brasganu."

On that notion, Akheron gestured to a trooper and the wooden stake was quickly set to the flame.The screams of the prince echoed for several minutes before shock took hold and he died. He turned to the woman and men.

"Your children will remain safe even if they are separated from you, as long as you behave and inform others of your race to likewise act accordingly. Insurrection and rebellious nature's of any kind will not be tolerated, it would invoke my wrath upon not just you but your children as well. I hope I make myself clear. Follow the troops to your assigned transport and await further instructions once you have arrived from one of my officers. With that a bid you farewell."

Turning to the troops he had them separate the adults from the children before each were taken to different transports to be transferred to different locations on the planet and elsewhere in the galaxy, the children to be indoctrinated into the clan....and the woman to build ships, maintain equipment and work alongside the remaining men to become part of a new cog in the war machine that was the Sith Empire.

So long as they behaved, their children would remain unharmed. Insurrection and defiance off his new rule over Falleen would be met by equal Wrath. Darth Akheron was a known to be a man of his word. Finally he walked up to the droid, seemingly inspecting, scrutinizing.

As unusual as he appeared, in the force, Akheron saw his potential. And So he decided to take a calculated risk...he would teach the droid if such a thing were possible. He would soon see what lay ahead....either he would be of use and prove himself strong enough to pass the trials ahead to ascend or he would fall. As many before.

"And what pray tell are you...and how in chaos is it a droid has taken to a tuk'ata of all things. I sense the force in you...droid. But this should be impossible. Tell me how this came to be, and how you came by the tuk'ata and you may just make it out here alive to tell the tale of what you just witnessed. Speak quickly, my time is not a commodity to waste. It invokes my Wrath. "

Akheron.jpg

Karys listened to the strange droid...or so he had initially thought. How wrong he was. His interest was peaked when the apparent droid explained that he was in fact a sentient crystal of sorts. A Shard. He had heard only of such a thing and read about them in his youth. Long ago when he was but a child in study with his father. 

He was pleased to see the stories of legend were true in this case. Even the fact that as was apparent here...some could touch the Force, and this one seemed to serve the Fanged God in some capacity. No, he knew which aspect he served. The Golden Slave. For now at least.

Akheron spoke up, laughing for a moment.

"We shall see what purpose you may yet serve if any at all. However, I do see not such a being before me. Solus The Ascended...I see no ascension, not yet, only weakness. And yet you have potential. You are touched by the Force, and it appears the Fanged God...the Darkness or Wicked Flame as you call it has a purpose for you. The Force is strong in you. 

If you do truly desire to unlock your potential, to break your chains and unlock your true self. I will help you accomplish this as best I can, guide you along the path. To help you truly ascend and become the weapon you wish to be. But know this."

Pausing a moment he continued.

"It shall come with the greatest of price for the Sith way is no easy path. It shall claim your life and soul in the end. And once chosen, there is no return. It is a eternal pact. You shall confront and face your greatest fears, have them twisted against you, face pain previously unknown. As your mind, body and soul are corrupted by the power you seek. But if you survive the trials, you will indeed become Ascended and perhaps become a Dragon. 

However in the end the Fanged God will claim you and have it's due. Many years from now maybe or perhaps tomorrow. Time will tell. For as the motto of Clan Brasganu rings true Death remembers all.".

Knowing this do you still swear such fealty."

Akheron.jpg

Karys smiled under his mask. Excellent, most excellent...he had gotten what he wanted, even if Solus did not know it. For even if he failed the trials, he would still have uses, even his immortal soul. A resource not to be wasted. Standing above Solus, Akheron spoke, his voice filled with darkness.

"Good...the force is strong in you, I sense a powerful Sith you shall perhaps one day become. But for now you are nothing...nothing but a avatar for weakness. You are not my equal and as such shall only refer to me only as your master, I expect for you to treat me as such and refer to me only as master. Failure to show proper decorum shall be severely punished just as any other such failure either in my presence or others of sufficient rank.

Your training begins today. We shall start with the philosophy, what drives our order, why we do what we do. And above all you shall learn your own truth as derived from the Sith Code. A code all Sith live by that enables us to unlock our true potential, which guides u s along our true path and breaks the chains that bind us. For before I understood the Code I was like you...nothing. Reading the Sith Code allowed me to understand myself and my relationship with the Fanged God, it enabled me to unlock my Wrath.

Perhaps it will do the same for you a and help guide you to your own truth and path. Perhaps not, time will tell. And after the construction of the most important tool a Sith could have. His or her lightsaber and crystal that lies within, bonded to you. It shall be as much apart of you as the Force itself and further attune you to it's currents. However before that other tasks await you and I, and time is against us.

Arise and follow Solus, and begin your rebirth. First we visit the sorcerers of Clan Brasganu who for fair recompense will help craft a new body for you, one to better stand the rigours of training. One fitting with your new station. The Golden Slave. Welcome to Clan Brasganu and the Sith."

With that he motioned that Solus should follow him to where the sorcerers had since gathered. A makeshift alchemy camp they had since constructed in the rear of the Sith lines on the outskirts of the city. At least until Akheron either left the planet, helped relocate them in the city or they went themselves which was usually the case. 

As such they needed to be quick.

Akheron.jpg

Akheron lead the way, even as troops moved around them. Slowly but surely everything was falling into place as over  next days defences were put in places. Vast trents were built around the city, dug into the ground and bunkers erected as the city became a fortress of sorts. 

The outer edges were mined and other areas had a half hour patrol, each reporting in on time. Orbital defences followed soon after. New ships of varying size and armament patrolled the Falleen skyline, both inside and outside the atmosphere. Troops were training children, indoctrinating and making them warriors using the most brutal of methods. Darth Akheron's plan was coming together. 

Meanwhile he awaited as Solus body was constructed, using ancient arcane Sith techniques. The sorcerers of Clan Brasganu profane chants filling the air and riding the air as runes were imprinted upon the armour at various points. Soon it was ready, shimmering a golden bronze in the sun. Souls was ripped from his old chassis via the dark ritual and soon found himself in a new body...as his rebirth begun.I

Speaking, Akheron bid he rise.

"Rise, Solus The Golden Slave. Come observe the might we shall unleash upon our enemies, while you slept...Falleen progressed. I have received word from one of Darth Mavanger's associates, we are to proceed to Naboo, with what forces we can muster...there we will send a message to our enemies not soon forgotten. Your training it seems is to most unexpectedly intensified. Perhaps this a good thing, use this opportunity to prove to me you are worthy of the training you shall receive.

You shall come with me to the surface and deliver vengeance and wrath upon all in our path. Our orders are to not hold back, so feel free to unleash your rage and feed the tu'kata as much as he likes. None must survive."

He motioned at the new Aklay Class Heavy Interceptors, one of many such achievements thus far accomplished upon Falleen. A new bred of interceptor that would soon replace raging TIE series. The Outer Rim would provide the perfect testing field. Akheron smiled under his mask at the prospects.

Akheron.jpg

Just before entering one of the new capital ships, Akheron turned briefly to face the Shard, Solus. His Wrath flared upon seeing how he treated the tu'kata. Such a beast was sacred in his eyes, just like him and the Shard it was symbiotic with the Darkness and as such touched by the Fanged God. So should be respected and not treated like a beaten hound.

He made his displeasure known, briefly gripping his new apprentice, before unceremoniously dropping him.

"Do not treat such a magnificent creature with such anger, like he was a common pet. A tuk'ata is no normal hound, they are held sacred by any who would call themselves a real Sith. The tuk'ata are are symbiotic, bound with the Darkness like myself and as such touched by the Fanged God, like you or I. A tuk'ata must be brought to heel not by beating them like a bantha.

A tuk'ata must have it's allegiance earnt through sheer will, by bending it's will to your own. Dominate his mind. Show him your true self, your darkness, your rage, anger and all your fears. Earning his loyalty, only then will you have a true hound of war to follow you for perhaps centuries to come. For they are not easily bought and rare to find. Let him loose from his chain, break his will on the journey to Naboo, consider this your first real test as a Sith".

With that he continued up the ramp, leaving his apprentice to consider his next actions on the way to Naboo.

Akheron.jpg

• 8 months later...

Not long before they approached Falleen, Darth Akheron decided to pay a visit to his apprentices chambers. Questions still lingered as to happened upon Aaris III, or more specifically what happened to his apprentice that had been different to his own experience during the ritual. Questions that required answers, the only way to do that was to discuss the events and see what could be recalled, any event that could not he was certain they would find a way to discover it.

Walking along the various corridors and hallways, Akheron was saluted or given brief nods as he moved towards his goal. He returned each with his own, ensuring that the loyalty and respect he had earnt remained by acknowledging those who helped accomplish the will of himself, the Dark Lady and the Fanged God. Mutual respect he found had many benefits to be gained at least where they were concerned. Approaching the chambers, he knocked first.

Although he was his master, Akheron respected the Shard enough to not just barge in unannounced. Even if he could if he wanted.

He called out.

"You there my apprentice, I don't mean to intrude. But...I think you know why I'm here, there are some questions about Aaris III that need answering. Answers that perhaps only you have. If you would permit me inside maybe we can find the answers we both seek."

Akheron.jpg

Akheron gestured next to him as he took the offered seat, bowing in respect before he did so in thanks. 

"You can sit next to me if you wish, I don't bite."

He said almost jokingly, the first time his master had displayed something akin to a joke in humour since they had met. A sign the Shard was beginning to perhaps grow on him. He continued.

"I leave it to you to decide if you do. I shall speak regardless. I noticed after my own experience during the Baptism Of Blood, you were not yourself...it was like something else took control of your mind. You spoke backwards and in a kind of maddened state, practically insane. However you also gained certain skills from it, much like myself. In this state a mist appeared now and again even as you slaughtered and purged.

I was curious, what did you feel when that happened, your emotions, where your spirit went, that kind of thing. Did you feel in control or were you a passenger to a unknown entity on this journey of sorts. I felt something...I am just trying to be certain. Both that it is gone and you are yourself and to ascertain just what it was you might have seen and experienced. That it was not just a rogue spirit taking advantage of the ritual. A name was mentioned, the Dark Mother. I have heard of it somewhat among the Clan Brasganu assassin's, whispered in ancient scrolls and holocrons..it is a Sith legend. Thought to be nothing but a story, however given what happened... I'm not so sure that is the case, there may be more truth to it than we previously knew.

You need not worry, you have done nothing wrong, indeed you have passed yet another test. We both have, it appears the necromancer was true to his word, perhaps we misjudged him. Perhaps not, time will tell now he is soon to be inducted into the Clan. Regardless, the ritual worked in our favour... granting us more power and bringing us even closer to the Darkness, to the Fanged God. Albeit with some unforeseen side effects. You may speak freely, I come as both master and friend. The latter only if you wish it."

Akheron.jpg

Akheron listened carefully as the Shard, Solus his apprentice explained as best he could, just exactly what happened from his perspective. It interested the With Warrior greatly as each detail was explained, each sensation and what his apprentice saw as well as himself briefly. It appeared that the rumours about the Dark Mother, said to exist alongside the Fanged God in symbiosis was perhaps very real. And if that was the case it eluded to the fact that the Temple Of The Spider also existed. A assassin guild of sorts that served the Sith. He noted how he was drawing, erratic almost for a moment, something he would need to keep a eye on.

A smile crept across his face and in the force he somehow knew it was all true. Solus was the key to finding it, he knew that much and so decided to speak.

"Very interesting my apprentice, you need not worry, your apprenticeship is not in jeapardy. In fact you are close to it's completion... just a few more steps remain.  As for what you have told me, it appears perhaps the rumours are indeed true. And I agree, this is no coincidence...where the Darkness of the force and the Fanged God are involved, it never is. Your description matches similar accounts through the years of instances with this Dark Mother or so they say. 

They say that if one follows the visions, to the source...and find something called the Temple Of The Spider, great power can be unlocked. Abilities others could only Envy, skills of the Sith Assassin, that are highly specialised. In light of this you have leave to explore it further in your spare time. Inform me of any developments made, we shall explore this mystery together you and I. Perhaps then we might found the truth to what has transpired. Until then, you may meditate until our arrival at Falleen.

I wish to show you something once there. Until then, I wish you good luck my apprentice and remember approach your new task with caution, lest we uncover the wrong stone."

He soon departed, he would process what he had heard later, for now Falleen awaited.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon enough and they arrived. Exiting hyperspace, Akheron was now sat in his command chair, looking at the world he had once helped to conquer. A world that became his. A world that had become one part of his kingdom, his base of power. Since he had left months ago Falleen had become a hive of activity. Below many Ziggurats designed after those on Korriban bore a mix of both cultures, Falleen and Sith had sprung up. Temples that served as places of worship to the Fanged God and Darkness of the force.

Sacrifices were abundant within.

In the streets Linnorms, Elite Falleen troops trained by Sith officers and experts from across the galaxy, honed into machines of war patrolled the streets. Indoctrinated into Clan Brasganu as children, these loyal, pheromone possessing and mind trick resistant people were the future Akheron thought. Or one part of it. A way to counter the Jedi. The normal people went about uninterrupted, so long as they behaved, those that didn't were soon brought before what was a court of sorts. One that was weighed in favour of the prosecution.

One where the common person rarely won and often resulted in a death sentence for anyone sentenced within. They had no choice but to obey, for the children were at stake.Yet they had a chance at redemption. Inside a grand combat arena, built to test the skills of the Linnorms and weed out the weak. Factories dotted the landscape, production lines of war where everyone was involved in some manner building, modifying etc of guns and ships of various kinds. Building the tools needed for the Linnorms and the Sith in the wars throughout the galaxy. Around the cities, trenches lay and bunkers. Heavy fortified positions built to repel invaders with the deadliest of force. 

Above various ships dotted the sky, shuttles and starfighters flowed from the surface to above with impunity. Mines and space based defensive installations lined the atmosphere. Only allowed traffic got through. Akheron was hailed instantly and after verification was given access, below a welcome party was prepared. Their commander was home.

A escort was sent above to bring the three Sith to the surface.

Akheron commed his apprentice.

"Come to the command deck, I have something to show you my apprentice, before our descent to the surface. We have arrived."

Akheron.jpg

Akheron laughed a little as Solus entered and spoke. Speaking of his Envy for this world being in Akheron's hands, something he had no intention of changing. He replied, motioning with a arm to come forwards, and stand next to him as they bore witness to a rare sight...a gathering of the full nomad fleet of Clan Brasganu. They would all refuel here before they all went together to Naboo and battle beyond that.

"Yes my apprentice...Falleen is a rare jewel indeed, one I intend to keep in our hands. It has still much untapped potential, I have only scratched the surface. Regardless the new Falleen Linnorms raised here shall pose a more significant challenge to all our enemies. Their pheromones, and resistance to techniques of the force upon the mind will make them a force not to be underestimated. 

Behold Solus, we witness before us a rare treat indeed. It is a gathering. One of all of Clan Brasganu, the nomad fleet is to join together for the Nar Shadda offensive, it is not often the House Of Dragons meets like this, maybe once every few years at most, they cannot recall the last. This is what I wished to show you, to witness this event for yourself, the full might of what you are part of. To share in our unity. We shall go below shortly, you may help me inspect the improvements and troops before we depart for the meeting to begin en-route back to Naboo. Where all the Sith forces are gathering to rally for the fight ahead. It shall be a glorious moment for the Clan. To show our worthiness before the Fanged God and to the Dark Lady. We cannot afford to fail.

Come, a ship awaits. We shall join Krath Inmortos below."

• Like 1

Akheron.jpg

Akheron turned to face Solus as he spoke, holding himself steady as the ship that took them down below to the surface rocked backwards and forwards. As the turbulence of entry impacted the ship and the escorts guarded the descent.

"I already have something in mind, my apprentice. For as with everyone who is inducted, they must be inducted the proper way...one the Fanged God would approve of and favour. We must convince Krath Inmortos to be branded, a sign of devotion and commitment, for the branding of flesh even upon a necromancer is a true test of loyalty, one that involves both fire, violence and the trance of drums. Especially if they are adverse to such actions under usual circumstances. You have yet to receive such a mark, such a ceremony, something we will likewise remedy while we have such a chance. A true induction to the Clan, one which the Linnorms will truly respect."

With that he fell silent for the remainder of the journey until the shuttle landed and the hatch opened. When they landed, they were met by a row of troops each neatly lined up and in formation, ready to greet their commander. As Akheron exited and walked each held their rifles criss-crossed in a arch over the two Sith. Saluting each, Akheron moved between motioning Solus to follow before they met the officer in charge as behind them the troops lowered the rifles and departed back into the formations and usual patrols.

Akheron followed the officer, as he explained what has been happening since his departure. Brought up to date, Akheron was pleased with the progress. Turning to Solus he spoke as the officer was sent to retrieve Inmortos, in his true body for the ritual in the temple.

"Things seem to be proceeding as I planned here, some day you will command such a place and people. As with all Sith. But for now, see what can be accomplished. Come the temple awaits and the ritual of joining, let us make your position official along with Krath Inmortos."

Walking to the temple, once inside the atmosphere from outside changed. Inside it was a serious matter, the Linnorms banged drums in rythm as sacrifices were made in honour to the Fanged God. But these were small compared to what was to come. They sat chanting around a circle where Solus and Inmortos would kneel before the representation of the Fanged God and the Darkness. One entwined with the other. Each Sith was encouraged to sit. It would be where they would be covered in the runes of old by the Master Of Hides, tattoos that would connect each deeper with the Darkness and the Fanged God they now would serve. Even if part droid, the Shard would feel the change upon his very soul as the runes etched into the metal. All would bare witness and invoke the Fanged God's power. Through flame, drums and violence they would join.

It would be the Master Of Hides who officiated but Akheron as a Lord-Captain would oversee it. Joining in the chants of the Linnorms and bowing, kneeling in reverence to what was occurring. For this was a sacred and deep held rite of passage for any wishing to join Clan Brasganu. The House Of Dragons held the ritual of joining as important. It was to be respected. Akheron waited until Inmortos would appear before they begun proper.

Akheron.jpg

Akheron closed his eyes for a moment, feeling the atmosphere of the temple. It was a sight rarely seen. A crescendo of arcane and ancient chants spoken by the priests as the Linnorms likewise chanted, banging what looked like battle drums in rythm to the beat and their feet as they pounded the floor to the beat of the room. He noted how even the necromancer seemed to pay some kind of reverence to the situation and likewise the same for his apprentice.

The Master Of Hides began, speaking out.

"We here today bare witness to the joining of two others. Two who have accepted the truth of the Darkness and the Fanged God. Two who have chosen to accept the Fanged God as truth. The truth that is the Fanged God is that which gifted us the knowledge of the Dark Side of the Force....the Darkness while simultaneously being a sentient entity that has always been in existence, in the shadows of the galaxy, manipulating events within the universe. The truth that such a power cannot be comprehended as a single creature by our limited minds, so must be viewed as a series of aspects that together make up the whole of the Fanged God as we know him.

Take from the chalice before you, filled with the blood of a thousand victims sacrificed to the Fanged God's honour and saturated with his power. Drink and enter the trance of Joining. Pass through the trance of Joining and accept The Dragon, The Robed Master, The Maimed Beast, The Father Of Dust and finally the Golden Slave as part of you. It shall strengthen your connection to the Darkness and the Fanged God, and earn his favour through the runes applied. By drinking you show your devotion and loyalty to both the House Of Dragons and the Fanged God that you now accept as part of you. 

Drink and be welcomed as a equal among the Clan. And always remember, Death Remembers All."

All in the room shouted "Death Remembers All!" the Clan motto, including Akheron. He knew they had nothing to fear from it, for he had gone through a similar experience when he first was initiated into the Clan.

• Like 1

Akheron.jpg

Akheron nodded, pleased with the result and with the fact that he had been personally responsible for convincing the necromancer to join the ranks of Clan Brasganu. He had no doubt the new Father Of Dust would be a valuable asset in the future, his web of alliances and influence was growing. Turning to Solus he spoke.

"Indeed it did go well, I am glad the necromancer saw reason and joined the Clan. He shall be a most valuable asset in the future, I am certain of it. You did well yourself my apprentice as well, the Linnorms shall now truly respect you as one of their own, as a equal. At least for now. I think it is time you likewise moved up in the Clan, at least in regards to your service to myself. My Master Of Iron has been in need of replacement, since they perished upon Naboo but I had yet to find one worthy. You see during your journey with me it was not just to train you but to test you. To see if you truly serve the Fanged God. Now I know this is true,and as my apprentice...heir to my power, I would name you my Master Of Iron if you would want it.

In this position your authority would be considerable, however it comes with much more responsibility than a Linnorm or other positions. You shall be my lieutenant, responsible for the ship's armory. This new position of authority shall entail the issue of weapons, overseeing the ship's battle-readiness, and managing the drills and training of the Linnorms aboard. Use what I have taught you and indoctrinate and train them in the Sith ways and the ways of the Fanged God accordingly. Always ensure that the ship and its crew are ready to fight at a moment's notice. In the event of my dying outside of a proper challenge, you shall assume my role as Lord-Captain by default, though be aware and cautious. For even should this happen you may still be challenged for the position if none agree to you leading. It shall be up to you to prove you are worthy if that is the case through combat. Given this do you accept this prestigious offer? I shall allow you the journey to Naboo to consider it. For now, as practice...assist with the inspection of the new Linnorms. See that they are battle worthy, after that we shall depart with the rest of the fleet."

With that he vacated the temple, motioning the Shard to follow. Soon enough and Akheron stood before a large group of battle lines, all ready for inspection with the officers at the front and their infantry troops behind them. Going along, uniforms, weapons and military discipline were scrutinized. He hoped Solus was likewise doing the same the other way, until all were inspected. He had leave to treat any lack of decorum, discipline and misstep with extreme prejudice.

Akheron.jpg

Akheron observed, moving along his own row of troops, inspecting. Yet even then, just like his apprentice, he could feel in the Darkness of the Force that something just wasn't quite right. A twinge alerted him to the fact he was about to be attacked, as such his hand went reflexively towards his lightsaber, however he found he had no further need to act. The Shard had dealt with the matter swiftly and lethally, using all his training so far. It brought a smile, appearing to affirm his choice.

Turning to Solus he spoke

"So it appears... good work my apprentice, you are becoming a great Sith. Soon all will tremble before your blade. It seems not all were willing to forgive or forget and reject the gifts the Fanged God offers, we shall send a message to those who would dare defy us. Inform Commander Torah Valkor over there to remove this scum, have the body delivered to Krath Inmortos ship, have him tell the necromancer we send a special gift. A body and soul of royal blood to use as he wishes. He wished death upon us but now he shall neither die nor be truly alive...a fitting punishment would you not agree. Also inform him to investigate this matter further, we need no interruptions to our plans and we can't afford to take any chances. Any resistance must be dealt with accordingly.

After this meet me aboard the flagship and we shall then proceed to the rally point above Naboo with the rest of the Sith fleet."

With that he gave a respectful bow before departing for a shuttle, satisfied with the inspection. Soon aboard he waited for his apprentice, as he did he had the crew put in the co-ordinates, ready for when they departed along with the necromancer alongside them.

Akheron.jpg

Soon enough and Solus had returned, signalling all was ready. Looking to the ship crew Akheron ordered all into a state of readiness as the engines powered up, with the supplies restocked and the weaponry rearmed the fleet was ready for its next challenge. Only this time the fleet was far larger than before as a result of the other Lord-Captain's ships joining with Akheron and Inmortos. 

Giving the signal to depart, the fleet finally entered hyperspace and to Naboo to whatever fate awaited there. They would discuss the strategy en-route.

((Next stop Naboo.))

Akheron.jpg

• 10 months later...

As Solus spoke, Akheron couldn't help but agree at least in regards to separating. It would make accomplishing their objectives much easier, although not without challenges...indeed Akheron knew from the sight of the warships on his way to the surface, that Falleen was no longer under his control. Which was an annoyance that disrupted some of his future plans, but it was to be expected. There would always be resistance from those who could not fathom the Darkness. 

He had held out as long as he could and now just like Nar Shadda, he was forced into a retreat. At least for now...but he would not go quietly. They would suffer for stealing from him and disrupting progress. As Solus jumped, he ordered the pilot inform the other ships to form up on him and follow the shuttle to the city outskirts. As the ship arrived and landed, Akheron prepared himself mentally and physically for what lay ahead. It would not be a easy fight, they were heavily outnumbered. But he held no fear, he had faced such numbers before.

Moving with the troops they used one of many secret entrances and tunnels into the city. These were the elite, the best of the Linnorm brought to the planet, trained for urban combat and more. Specialists, and hardened killers all who had seen many a campaign. Warriors to the core and loyal to the cause. For he was familiar with the layout during his time on the planet on previous occasions. They would use the tunnels to avoid sight and move around the city quickly to where they needed to be. He knew the enemy would likely go for the temple and as such had half depart to reinforce those there and inform them to go into hiding, to form sleeper cells and destroy anything that could be used against them. To protect the Sith secrets here. The rituals of the Clan. To assist his apprentice with his task by any means.

He meanwhile and the rest headed to where he knew a concentration of the enemy were currently situated. Feeling out with the Darkness, he could feel the Enemy. He could feel the sickening presence of the Light. Disgusting as it was to him, a stain upon the Darkness he had brought to this world, seeking to undo what he had created. He would not have it. Listening in to the local chatter, he heard word Jedi had been spotted by the spaceport, indeed he could feel them.

It was there he would go. And there his vengeance would be unleashed. 

Moving along, he quickened his pace, he would be there soon enough. Within the Darkness he sent out his aura letting the loyal and the faithful know he was here and he was coming to join them. 

Akheron.jpg

Akheron continued moving along the tunnels, even though he could feel the chaos above, the Darkness crashing against the Light as the ancient war continued here and now. He felt the shift as civilians rejected what he had offered, turned upon those who rose them above their pathetic excuses of former lives, those who had elevated them to wolves among the sheep in the galaxy. For this disloyalty...this betrayal he would make them all pay. Even if he could not punish them now.

His vengeance and Wrath was eternal and he would bring it to bare upon any in his way. 

Exiting the tunnel, via a door hidden behind a wall and with a shop fronting that it sold fresh vegetables, Akheron and the group of Linnorms with him entered the street. He motioned for them to begin instigating martial law and to assist locking down the city as best they could. No-one in or out who wasn't authorised, those without the Mark or Red Eyes, the Consumed the locals had come to call them he recalled or Sith. House to house searches were conducted. Any who defied would be met with extreme prejudice and lethal hostility. And any resistance would be stamped out or at least that was the idea.

As he turned a corner with a smaller group of the Linnorm detachment, he felt the Light grow. It was not a good sign, but he continued. Running into a group of armed civilians, a mix between militia who were a bit more organised and thought to take cover and armed, angry civilians...disorganised and with sporadic and inaccurate fire as they attempted to take down their oppressors.

But Akheron barely moved as he ignited his lightsaber. The only movement coming from deflecting any blaster bolts that came to close.

At least at first that was the case. Akheron stretched out his senses in the Darkness, within the Force. As he surveyed the scene and his surroundings, as he drunk upon the Darkness and the Anger they emitted. All aimed at him. As he deflected he felt them. The Jedi, this time closer, within a tavern. And as he focused he smiled as he felt a familiar Light. One he knew from his past, one not forgotten, from when he was a young Lord. Sandy Sarna, he had come to find out was her name after many bribes, tips and information gathered about her. For he had never forgotten her. His nemesis.

No. How could he? For she had been responsible for his biggest humiliation and cost him greatly, delayed his ascension as a Sith and exposed a weakness. For that he had long ago promised if they ever should meet again he would make her suffer. Both had grown considerably since then. He smiled, the Fanged God had given him a small boon. One moment of glory in a day of much loss.

A single purpose during this battle. 

He knew he would need to draw her out if he was ever to get his long desired revenge. And so he headed towards the group of civilians with a icy, vengeful determination. As the very air around them and him dropped and ice formed on the floor and the lips of those around. There was no emotion, only no mercy as he begun to move faster, now running at a pace before ending the first of many lives. Linnorms joined the fight as the area became a battleground within a greater fight. The fight for the very soul of the planet.

Deflecting a bolt, he sliced through a younger Falleen male, a civilian who froze in shock as the Sith Master cut him in half like he were paper in the wind. Continuing, he advanced, pushing most of them back as the scared or cowardly ran up the street to try and escape, while the brave and bold stood in defiance and paid the ultimate price for freedom. He smirked, these were simply the bait to reel in a particular fish.

He stretched out in the Darkness even as the rain poured, spreading out his aura in a Dark wave towards the tavern nearby, focusing it to the one he sought. He issued her a challenge or else the Falleen would face the consequences and attempted to remind her of one from the past she should have never forgotten. A foe once humiliated, now stronger and more experienced than when they last met. A Master of Darkness. 

He continued to call out in the Force as he stood like a demon, his Wrath and Rage a fire that hated all Life. Where he went only Death followed. He was the eye of the storm that surrounded the city and the planet. The source of the anguish who had planted the seeds of the Sith upon the planet and corrupted it's soul with the Darkness and allowed the foul designs of Clan Brasganu, the House of Dragons to bury it's claws deep.

• Like 1

Akheron.jpg

As the last of the civilians and militia near to him were either dissipated or were dealt with by himself and the Linnorms by his side, Akheron felt her. His nemesis had heard his call and answered his challenge in the Force. He smiled under his mask as he saw her appear from behind a bend in one of the many streets, heading straight towards him. A beacon of Light to meet his Darkness. A Darkness that was even now enveloped around the planet, and yet he knew even with his possible death she would not stop his designs.

For Falleen was but one of many foul intended designs. She would not stop what he considered progress and the rising of the strongest.

Standing there, waiting. Akheron was a immovable object, patient like a snake laying in wait for prey to come closer, so he might see what had become of her over the years. He wondered if she did indeed remember him, a question soon to be answered as she got ever closer. Soon enough and she was feet away, lightsaber in hand and wearing a blue tunic. Not that it would matter. He could feel the sickening feeling of the Enemy. The Light, shining off her like a sun, one he would soon blot out with the shadow of Darkness and eternal night. His Wrath and Rage enveloped the area like a dark blanket, smothering any unaccustomed to it and not used the feeling such potent, unrelenting malice. 

He ordered the Linnorms to let her through and to stand aside for the duration. They would only interfere after to retrieve whichever corpse came out of it, resources Krath Inmortos could use. In the meantime they gave a wide birth to both, instead moving to buildings further out, although a scout kept eyes on the proceedings.

As he saw the young female, no longer a teen but a grown woman, he couldn't help but at least respect the fact she had made it this far. To truly become his opposite. But he knew it would change little...for both were enemies eternal. He spoke even as the rain poured upon them, and lightning marked the violent sky. His lightsaber hummed like a drumbeat, the dance of war before battle.

"I see you got my message, Sandy Sarna or should I call you Master Sarna? Yes, I have learnt who you are in my years apart. For how could I forget the one who nearly cost me everything? I sense you like I, are no longer who you once were, that you are no longer the young, frightened teen I once encountered so many years ago on a similar night as this. Good, it shall make this more interesting. Do you like what I have done here? Enlightened the weak so they may become strong and serve the Darkness. I made a promise once that should we meet again, I would repay what was done upon me by the one responsible...even if it took several lifetimes. I am glad that the Fanged God and the Darkness saw fit to reunite us so I might accomplish this promise. 

I knew on that night our fates would forever be entwined, for you and I are opposites of the same coin. Forever fated to battle, Light against the righteous Darkness until the bitter ending of time. You will know what it means to lose everything, to feel as I felt. For the one you once knew exists no more, I used my time wisely and was reborn in the true fires of the Sith. Trodaí Narat iv-Adas was burnt away and in his place now stands another. You face not the young Lord you knew, but contend now with Darth Akheron, Lord of Wrath and Rage. Master of Darkness. And I will have my vengeance even if the galaxy itself must burn for it. You cannot kill the Darkness, the Sith are eternal, and shall always be."

• Like 2

Akheron.jpg

Akheron almost laughed at her at how she suggested what she had done was a potential path of redemption. No it had simply been another set of chains to put upon him, in his refusal he had removed the shackles. Even now she denied what he was, who he now was and in doing so insulted him...for that she would pay dearly. She even thought all he had done was just in pursuit of her alone, how naive she was in that thought. It had never been about her, although she had a part to play in it all along the way. Not initially but she had made herself part of his designs when she had decided to engage him on Nal Hutta and interfere with the Sith. 

After that moment her fate had been tied to his, and he would claim the soul that had long evaded capture. The Fanged God and the Darkness demanded it. Demanded vengeance and retribution. Who was he to deny them. He kept his eye upon her, as she prepared to do battle and even as he continued to speak in response to her accusing finger. Her self-righteous condemnation of what she could never understand.

"Redemption? Redemption! Ha! What you offered was not redemption...what you offered was more chains, more shackles to hold me from my true potential. A potential I have since achieved on my own. And you are mistaken if you think this was ever about you Master Sarna, far from it. However I cannot deny you became part of my plans. I was never in pursuit of you, you made yourself a target and invoked my Wrath and that of the Sith when you sought to interfere on Nal Hutta who were paying for their sins all those years ago. When you chose to humiliate me rather than offer a worthy death. 

You chose this fate for yourself, chose to have our destinies forever entwined as one. And now we come full circle. As for the Falleen, it is not Justice. It is a Betrayal. They willingly accepted what we offered, chose to be awakened and grow stronger for confronting and accepting their deepest sins no matter the price. Only now when the rent comes due do they scatter and betray. Only when their trial by fire begins, as the weak do. They run instead of facing their fears and becoming stronger for it. Disloyalty such as this cannot be forgotten or forgiven, they Falleen will pay the blood price just like you for this. I may have lost the planet but mark my words, this is not the end.

You may deny my true name all you wish, but you will not deny my Wrath and Rage. Let us begin this dance of death you and I. Let us end it in the only way it ever could truly end. As a mark of respect for your skill, I allow you the first dance, Master Sarna....make your move and we shall see who wins this day. Light or Darkness and decide the fate of Falleen."

With that he stood ready for whatever she may throw at him. Just as she pulled up in threads of Justice, he pulled on the Wrath, Rage and Vengeance of the Linnorms and the Darkness surrounding the planet. Drew it into himself and empowered himself to be ready for what lay ahead. For this would be the most intense and most exciting duel he had ever undertaken. And he would revel in it.

(( I allow you the first move. ))

Akheron.jpg

Akheron waited, centering himself within the Force. Awaiting the first drum beats of battle as it travelled along the ground, in the air and the very fabric of reality, a familiar song he was accustomed to and knew well. One he revelled in, for the field of battle was his domain, the thrill of blade crossing blade, the sounds of terror and despair upon an enemies face and the last moments caught in their eyes up close. This is what captivated and enthralled the Sith Warrior. 

He had made a lifetime out of battle and sending souls to damnation, this Jedi was to be no different. Only she would taste sweeter, for the taste of vengeance was a rare treat indeed. And he would savour it. She would not deny those deserving of Death. Those that had betrayed him, had refused all he had given, those who had not broken their chains. After he had offered a path to accept their sins and become stronger for it and be unshackled. Now, only the burning of Chaos would await them. 

The Sith Master laughed beneath his mask, a sinister guttural and primordial laugh. Revealing the monster for who he truly was.

As the ground shook and contorted with the sundering of the land, rended from whence it once had been by the Jedi Master, Sandy Sarna, Akheron acted. He found her opening gambit, at least to his mind somewhat predictable. It had been similar to what she had previously employed against him in a bout long lost to the years. And yet he recalled it vividly, a lesson learnt. As the now, contorted street, split wide and the earth and dirt moved like a deadly wave of death towards him, Akheron stretched out his left arm as he advanced. Knowing he would take some damage but it was worth the risk.

He focused his mind, set it upon his target of the mass of rock and dirt before him. Using the Darkness he sent forth destructive wave, after wave of raw blasts of the Force to Shatter the land. He channelled the concussion like blasts into attempting to obliterate and smash the larger rocks of earth and stone into deadly shrapnel like rain that would descend upon the battlefield. Although it was to destroy the obstacles rather than the person, he hoped it would do something to the Jedi Master. Behind this wave he advanced himself, attempting to force and cut his way towards his target as his pace quickened, attempting to avoid the rocks that he could not destroy. He felt the pain, savoured every moment, and enjoyed it, even as he locked his eyes, eyes of a seasoned hunter upon her.

His Wrath and Rage would be brought upon her and her soul would be his. He swore it.

Darth Akheron vs Sandy Sarna - ((1))

Akheron.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Akheron looked on at Sandy Sarna, his vision fixed upon her until he felt the familiar feeling of impending danger soon to be upon him. His own Dangersense alerting him as the ground began to shake and crumble beneath his feet. Even as blood dripped from a cut upon his head after being struck by one of the rocks previously thrown at him, shredding the robes off one arm to reveal the red skin beneath it and bruised his body. It was painful but he used the pain as more fuel to his ever burning fire. He had barely moments to react before the breaking of the ground was followed by the felling of buildings next to him and the carnage of the debris and durasteel that threatened to engulf him.

Shattering the silence of the storm above with the sounds of twisting metal and breaking stone. Any Linnorms inside were instantly upended, spilling out across the field of battle either dead or maimed from the fall. Bodies lay strewn across, but it did little to impede the Sith Master's advance, for he was a destroyer. A chaos bringer who brought Death wherever he went in service of the Sith and the Fanged God. Akheron could feel the Light from the Jedi Master, repulsive as it was too him and this only drove him to become further enraged at the thought this puppet of Light and of the Enemy, hated above all else, thought she could bury him like some ancient exhibit in a tomb of dirt and steel. He would not be so easily diswayed.

As the Jedi Master stood where she was creating the chasm, as the Sith Master observed her, the hewn stone and blast molded durasteel came crashing at him like a tidal wave of death. Akheron leapt, Jumping with the fury and Speed of the Force hoping to avoid the premature burial, twisting girders and stone aimed at seeing to his doom. His hope to meet his foe face to face, saber to lightsaber as was his intent. To bring the fight close and into his realm. That of the Sith Warrior, where he was akin to a god of war. Or so he thought. A master of his craft perfected over a lifetime of battle and trials by fire. 

He did not make it unscathed, paying a price to avoid damnation. While he did avoid death, as he landed on safer ground and finally got within striking range, he felt pain in his left leg and along one side. Looking very briefly, he noted a smaller durasteel girder had impaled the left leg at a diagonal angle and lodged itself, while there also seemed to be at least two broken ribs in addition to his previous injuries. While the leg was prosthetic in part, it was also flesh and bone and as such he could feel pain from it. The Baptism of Blood had made it possible, combining metal and flesh. Akheron still wasn't entirely sure quite how only that he had achieved great power from it. The pain was a discomfort all too familiar. He knew, the Jedi Master was likely to use this against him, as years ago she had irritated his wounds. But it did not stop him from continuing on, instead Akheron used his lightsaber and quickly sliced the girder where it had entered, and exited to shorten it and ensure his enemy had less options to effect the wound. Or so was the idea. 

He used this additional pain to further give purchase to his Wrath and Rage. To fuel his energy and allow the Darkness to come quickly even as he snarled and winced slightly at the discomfort. 

Advancing the last steps, he closed the distance and finally met her. Finally he could see directly into her eyes, that of his rival. His nemesis. He would look into her eyes and watch her last moments with pleasure and delight in her Death. Encompassing her in his Wrath and Rage. For he remembered the words of the House of Dragons, the clan vividly. Death, remembers all. And he would remember her death even if she didn't his.

He brung his right arm down, lightsaber within as he stepped to the Jedi hoping to quickly get within her defence, bringing the lightsaber down diagonally, he intended to either leave a grevious wound of some sort or bi-sect her in a attempt to overcome his foe. He followed this up with a second blow, twisting the lightsaber, despite the discomfort to his wounds, and slashed the other direction trying to cut from shoulder to hip in a X pattern. He decided he would continue, and use his strength and power to turn the tide with blow after blow. She would either submit or perish, he would see to it. For he was Wrath and Rage incarnate, the destroyer of worlds. A Juggernaut of the Sith.

Darth Akheron vs Sandy Sarna - ((2))

Akheron.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Akheron felt neither pity or remorse as the battle raged between the two. Darkness against the Light. Two equal in power but opposites on a coin, for Akheron was a emissary of the Dark, a warrior with a purpose. Even if it lay beyond the young Jedi Master's understanding, or so he thought. He would show her the truth of the Darkness, show her why the Light was a way of weakness. And just as he had suffered, so to would she. 

He could feel the beats of the battle, every vibration and tremor. Even as the pain of his wounds threatened to engulf his body, he would not submit. For it was a familiar pain, injuries and wounds added to others upon his body, every scar a lesson. Even as now, with each mark he grew stronger. Focusing his Wrath and Rage, Akheron continued, he would not be denied.

It was then his blade found purchase. He noted that she stepped back, pushing off with her right leg with the Force...attempting to defy her fate. Even as he cut her midriff, filling the air with the smell of burnt clothe and singed flesh. A small smile crept across his lip, behind the mask that hid the monster behind it. She was clever he gave her that much, but it would not change the outcome. At first following, he stopped when he felt the shift. The Darkness harkening a warning, that to trespass further invited his doom.

As her hand flexed, he acted. Focusing the feeling of pain and suffering into his Wrath and Rage, working against the torment of his injuries. Although painful it would not slow him, for he was accustomed to such pain. And then he saw her endgame. 

How she meant to try and bury him once more, but he would not allow it. He would end it here and now, the dance between them.

As the buildings pulled down by the Force, threatened to engulf him, Akheron attempted to hold back the tide of rock and stone. With strain and effort, he worked against them, telekinetically holding what he could from crushing him. Even as other rocks attempted to add to it or bounce off and his legs threatened to give. No he would not falter, he would show the Jedi Master the true power and strength of the Darkness. 

He would show her what it was to be a Master of Darkness.

Throwing them towards his target, he attempted to crush her shield with the very stone's she had wished to end him with. With the fury of his Wrath and Rage, Akheron came behind the wall of debris using the Force to Speed this movement, intent on again closing the distance should he fail to crush her. He would then begin a barrage, that with each succession would build to a crescendo, building with intensity the more the deadly dance carried on, the longer she survived. Like a Sawblade to cut her down his Rage and Wrath would create a self sustained loop of destruction hoping to cut through at her shield and her. Like a butcher or surgeon, aiming to cut her apart like the monster he was. 

Darth Akheron vs Sandy Sarna - ((3))

((Great duel, look forward to more in the future. No matter the outcome. :) )).  ((Just to clarify for the Mods. Initially used Telekinesis to hold up what he can and flung what he could at Sandy hoping to crush the shield and her. His basically run behind that with Force Speed followed by the Sawblade Strike per the Warrior guide.))

• Like 1

Akheron.jpg