Falleen

Darth Heretic

OOC: It... Yes...

*Rougen only have listened to the conversation, continuing to look around the town, but yet he was still formulating thoughts and responses to what was being said automatically. As if a second part of him was listening entirely and connecting every possible lead from what he knew to what was being said to what was logical. He wondered what the Falleen had meant by It. Perhaps Valeran, from what he had heard, was not considered part of the race anymore because of his background with his parents; one a Falleen Blademaster and the other a Jedi. In which case they may have decided not to give him the pleasures of gender or identification, instead referring to him as It. Assuming that, then the Falleen was lying as he knew enough to consider Valeran as It. That was simply one of the hundreds of possibilities he ran through in his mind, catagorizing the possible, unlikely, and impossible in silence.*

((OOC sorry I've been sidetracked.))

IC: *The red robed figure still stood silently observing the comings and goings around it. That was when a gust of wind passed by blowing it's hood from it's shoulders reveling a female face, with hair so gold that a crafty merchant would try to buy it and forge it into metal. She stood with her head looking into the clouds and her eyes clouded themselves staring into nothingness.*

A shift of balance, shall merit the attention of Chaos

(In the Dog House since 1983)

*She began to focus once more and her gray eyes simply glanced over to a building that stood in the distance. She disregarded all the others and the events they had thrown them selves as she walked into the structure and found herself in a library. She gracefully stepped over to one of the shelves and began to move her hand gentle across the names of the books as she wandered the halls of the library, then her hand stopped and she found herself pulling out a large book and began to scan the pages for some sort of knowledge.*

OOC: I know that your browser is broken Chad, but unfulfilled promises on teh nights of when it wasn't broken have just brought me over the edge. Viano is no longer a blademaster, I'm not giving this another chance, I have wasted so much time waiting for it to move...

IC:

Viano looks at the others.

"So, long."

He walks away and takes his ship and leaves the planet, never to be seen by a blademaster again.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

OOC: Chad, will you try and post here?

IC: Xen-Que pulls out a picture of him with his brothers and his parents. He looks up into the sky, "I won't fail you Mom and Dad. I'll take care of them, I'll avenge your death, by killing the man who killed you, Extirpate."

He puts the picture in a safe place and begins to walk around. He goes to the news stand and picks out a newspaper. He eyes widen with disbelief, and reads the article out loud:

"Terrorist and Semi-mercenary, Darth Extirpate was discovered dead today.?.... He was discovered dead in the outskirts of Tatooine, in the midsts of the Dune sea, likely locals or a Krayt dragon killed him and destroyed his ship with thermal charges. Extirpate is mostly well-known for his terrorist attacks on Coruscant some time ago at his peak, using several Hex attacks against the Jedi Order. He had intended to so, by rebuilding Sabaoth Squadron, and killed anyone who found out about it. Damn it! That's why Mom and Dad were done in, they found about Sabaoth Squadron!? And now, the only thing I could do, destroy Extirpate, was done at another's hands?"

He calls his Caelstom to him and destroys the newstand with one blow, but continues to throw his frustration and anger at it....

xqp-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

*She like the others feels the presence of there teacher, but she makes no move to leave the library, instead she sences something and finds her self digging though a pile of books until she finds a large one covered in dust, she proceeds to open it and read the pages that seem to be a history of the Falleen...*

*Rougen saw Valeran's ship arc over head as it made its way to where the others landed. He glanced over at Xen-Que Poleb and then started back towards where they had come from.*

"Perhaps now that Valeran is here, we should contact him and see what it is specifically that he might want us to do."

*After a brief walk he approached the Blademaster and bowed respectfully.*

"Master Valeran, you have joined us."

"We began the search for the cause of the destruction of the homeworld, though the group I was a part of found nothing other than a theif who was punished at Viano's order. Viano also decided that it would be best if he left the order and left some time ago. I wondered if perhaps there was something specific you might want me to do now that you have arrived."

• 3 weeks later...

*The woman stops after fliping a page in one of the great books she had collected and began to concentrate.*

Master Valeran, pages are missing, pages of this planets history and pages of the history of the Blademasters, and many other pages of things long forgotten, I must ask how are we to discover anything if there is no trail to follow and no one to at least point us in the correct direction?

*There was a change in Rougen. It came suddenly and without any real explanation. It was as if an all controlling being had suddenly entrusted him with the knowledge of some deal and he was required to carry it out. Truth's came to him and he knew what he had to do. Feeling compelled by this higher state to begin he did so.*

"Excuse me master Valerean, but there are things that must be done."

*Without further word, Rougen turned and moved towards where his ship still sat. Outside he looked over his Calestum, then dropped it to the ground. The point stuck into the dirt as he sat in the cockpit and blasted off for places unknown.*

• 3 weeks later...

Xen-Que ceases his futile assault on the inanimate object, it would not bring Extirpate back... just to kill Extirpate himself. He puts his Caelstrom away. He gives the owner some credits to pay for the damage, but he finds that he killed him by mistake. He walks over to Valeran, to see that he is the only one still there. "Master Valeran, I'm going to Coruscant. If you need anything, My comm should be open."

xqp-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The young Falleen walked the streets of her own world, and made the decision to fore go becoming a blademaster as they don't really do anything. Going towards the Market District, she saw a vacant building and thought it would make a good club. She started the process of getting the building and making it her own.

Aisling.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Beast land on Falleen and Dek walks out followed by the ten recruits. He sets the, up in dorms with two in each dorm.They open their closets andfind jedi training uniforms along with new armor, each which is different. He cals them all to the training hall so they can meet their new leader.They are required to wear their training uniform.They put the uniform on and run to the hall to meet Teema. They line up and snap to attention.

dek.gif

Okay, all previous posts up to my first are void. Dek is now human-check out Character Sheet-so he can be my bodyguard. We will not train troops.

BTW, Valeran, you told Dek Kee your above post was okay because this is "your planet"...WRONG! Peoplle can controll threads, like the Jedi at the Jedi Temple, but they cannot dictate what happens in other's story lines. Sorry, but that pissed me off. I would have had more respect for you if you would have either PMed me and let me edit the changes on my own or had a character come here and fight us. You did neither and you are trying to Nazi your way around Dek. The troops were under Dek's control and you killed them with absolutely no depth.

Don't worry, they are dead now, Dek is human, and we have never came to Falleen.

Count_Teema.jpg