Atmosphere: Type 1, breathable

Primary Terrain: rainforests, plains, icy mountains

Points of Interest: none

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Falleen

Immigrated Species: none

Primary Language(s): Falleen

Faction Affiliation: neutral

Defense Rating: Level 3. Falleen are highly intelligent and well-organized, arrogant and self-focused.

JediRP Canon History: Falleen was once the site of a Blademaster training ground. Several Sith were also trained here.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OOC: I don't think you can do that...but anyways, since Chad posted us coming here...

IC:

Viano and the other blademasters land on the planet. They leave their ships and Viano approaches Valeran.

"Where does our destiny lead us?"

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Dropping out of hyperspace and landing his old, beatup, trusty Jedi Starfighter, Rougen dropped to the ground. His Calestum was grasped firmly in his hand as he found Valeran and waited for his next instructions.*

The test you now face is to track down the truth behind the destruction of the homeworld of our order. I suggest you work in teams, with at least one member of each discipline. You may begin.

OOC(( This is a free form RP. Feel free to mention unrelated events and stuff. If you need to talk to NPCs or are doing research, I'll post the results.))

ValeranSig.jpg

*Rougen approached Viano Migueles and Xen-Que Poleb.*

"I would be more than happy to accompany you as well and fill your need for a Ral'tah. Let us begin the search."

"Good...let us go into the nearest town..."

Viano and the others walked into the Falleen town, watching the shadows, and the bustling people in the streets. They start to walk looking for clues.

OOC: Chad, can you give some description of the place to work off of?

VianoMigueles.jpg

Fan Acran stands next to Master Valeran. He watched at the others grouped up; he too was a Ty'kaa, and wondered if he should join them. At last he turns to Viano, and extends his hand.

”œI would like to join your group, my name is Fan Acran.”

((OOC: The Chad myster is doing his Chadly routines so just be patent and I think he kinda wants us to create our own lessons and he will come and train us more when he has time. Not sure but he will make it clear in his next post.))

IC: *The crimson robes and hooded person steped out of a old freighter and onto the planet, it's hands where consealed with in it's robes as it began to approch to others stoping mere steps away and waited as most of the others where.*

A shift of balance, shall merit the attention of Chaos

(In the Dog House since 1983)

Vallas approaches a Aisling, standing off to the side.

"I believe we would make a good couple"

she gives him a quizzical look.

"I, uh mean a good couple for this mission"

Viano looked at Fan.

"I'm sorry we already have three here...another group might need you..."

He looked to Xen-Que and Rougen and motioned.

"Let's go..."

They started walking into a modern town, where humans and smugglers roamed and hulking male and female falleens towered the streets, keeping eyes on everything going on. Viano felt chilled, but, he pressed on. He didn't know where to go, and waited for a sign as to let him know when they'd get there.

"Make sure that you're aware of everything around you...you never know..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Rougen nodded as he glanced around. Watching for anything that might provide information. He watched hte individuals who passed them, those at the booths and those shopping. Some were citizens on their way from place to place, others had goals for the there and now. His focus made it easy to see what was going on around him. The sense of enlightenment that had graced himi since forging his weapon aided him emmensly, though he wasn't sure if it was because he had actually become more aware or if he simply thought that he should be and therefor percieved himself as such. Glancing towards one of hte booths he practically predicted the events as a shopper guided the attendent's focus away and slipped something from the table and into his pocket. Shaking his head he looked towards Viano and Xen-Que to see if they had noticed as well.*

Viano looked.

"Theft is bad....we are blademasters, we judge, and pass sentence...we maintain order...we are the next generation of a wave of forgotten heroes...that person is guilty of theft, judgement must be passed...I am sure that theft is an issue on many planets and that this planet is no exception..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*After only the breifest of hesitations to contemplate his exact actions, Rougen nodded comfirmation and walked towards the theif who was just now turning from the table. The man had only gotten a step away when Rougen grabbed his shoulder and hurled him back up against the booth again. In the same motion he drew his weapon accross the man's pocket, slicing it open and allowing the jewlery he had put there to fall to the ground.*

"Violator, you have been caught in the criminal act of theivery. Judgement has been passed."

*The man had recovered from his shock and had begun to try and push past to escape what was, as he percieved it, the biggest threat. The threat of being apprehended by the local guard and tossed into prison with the other criminals of the area. Subject to the whims and punishments of the guard stationed there. It was apparent in his actions as he tried to push past Rougen. There was an anxiety in his actions that belayed his fears of the future. The fact that he tried to go straight through him also inferred that he did not recognize the man standing before him as an even greater threat. Rougen reacted as if someone other than himself controlled his body. As if following precisely written instructions his hand darted forward. He grabbed the theif's right wrist with his left and pulled it back. The man came off balance and Rougen used the momentum to pull him back until his wrist was pressed up against one of the wooden poles supporting the small stand. The theif had only begun to try and pull his hand away as the blue glow surrounding the celestum bit through the man's skin, muscle, and bone. It began to pass through the wood pole itself before Rougen pulled it back. Shock. Suprise. Fear. Those were the first emotions that passed over the theif's face as he stared at his severed hand. Then suddenly a whimper of pain escaped his lips, followed by another. He brought his right hand up, intending to clutch his wound, but Rougen met it in mid air with his blade. The flesh dropped to the ground next to the other and lay motionless. Rougen turned away from the punishment that had been applied and walked back towards Viano and Xen-Que, a neutral look of niether joy or distaste upon his face.*

Viano looked at Rougen.

"Good. We need to start finding clues...something..."

They started to walk around the village, watching as bizarre people and aliens entered and exited ominous doors that led to where-ever the mind's imagination would let wander. Viano kept his guard, on the look out to anyone who might have reacted abruptly to their previous actions. He kept his eyes peeled for something that might look like a clue.

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: Sure thing Chad...

IC:

Viano and the two others continued to walk around, looking for clues. He looked at the Falleen walking around and went up to one of them.

"Excuse me...have you ever heard of Valeran?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Standing just a few steps behind Valeran, Rougen studied the man they had approached. Looking for any sign of a sudden action he might take or how he held himself which might beget a lie. Though a lie, at this point, would be useless against the three.*