Acrid

hudkina

"Well, like I said, having untrained padawans could be ver--- wait. You'll train me?"

*He lets out a sigh of relief.*

"Thus ends the never ending wait for a master. I will not take this for grantent, I accept your offer."

Hou-Jo walks into his room to gather his things. He finally got a master, it was WELL worth leaving this stupid order that called themselves Jedi. He gets the last of his things, he's about to leave when something catches his eye, a map. He picks it up; a map charting the unknown regions, he looks around and stuffs it in his knapsack. He then picks up three training lightsabers and goes to DJK.

"Before I go," HJP throws one of the weapons to DJK and activates one for himself. DJK is NOT a Jedi, meerly a hopeful drunk waiting for a master. Hou-Jo did not just do nothing while he waited for a master. He trained himself and is now an intermediate lightsaber dueler. It was ALOT better than what DJK was: Nothing..........

Struggles to land his small Cruiser in a small clearing. The asteroid belt outside of the planet had slightly damaged his ship's Landing Thrusters. He finishes shutting down all of the ship's systems, before fixing his breathing mask on his face. The Kel Dor then steps off of his ship and gazes upon the building before him.

After taking his time in securing his ship, he quietly enters the building and takes in his surroundings. Moving further in the building, he watches a few of the people pass by him. After he sums up enough courage to speak, he finally says, "I am searching for a Master. If anybody is searching for a strong and loyal apprentice, please let me know."

Talon is awakened by his apprentice. He gets up. "Yes... let us train. But first let me do something. Searcy leaves him for a second, and Talon slips deep into meditation. His three lightsabers lay out before him. Before long, there was only one- a merged one of the three. The result was a power adjustable, dual phase lightsaber. He looked over his creation- a symbol of his Knighthood... and of his transformation to be a rogue. He walks out to find his apprentice eagerly waiting.

"Alright, lets go." Talon leads Searcy to that same area with debris and boulders they had been at before.

"This time, It's a battle of force skills and saber skills. The ultimate test." With that, he ignites his yellow orange blade. He waits for his padawan.

"This may be your final duel as a padawan... so let it be memorable- the time grows near that you will be a knight."

Edited by Guest

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Searcy takes out the first saber and ignites it. A gold blade comes out. He then takes out his oldest saber, the first one he built. He ignites it and out comes a blue blade. He then lets himswelf fall completely into the force,. He then leaps up into the air and plunges down on Talon, knees bent, with one saber pointed at his chest and another at his saber hand. Talon blocks the one saber and doges the other one. Searcy leaps back and assumes a defensive position with one saber over his head pointed at Talon and one out in fornt to block any attacks.

MSearcy2.jpg

A young apprentice runs in, asking for Master Serena.

"We just intercepted a message from a jedi from Curst," he said, "and we thought you may wish to hear it." He begins the message.

"Jedi Council," The Jedi started.

"Obi-quiet," someone whispered in recognition.

"I am currently on Curst, yet again, and the situation has once again reached a horriffic peak. The slaves here are treated as cruelly as ever, but" About here, the message started to fade in and out, barely dicipherable. " the Black Sun has indeed taken over. No changes in the compound are as of yet noticable, but my ship has been captured and..." here the message faded completely.

(OOC) This was just for your notice. If you could forward this to the jedi council, I'd appreciate it. I would, but the thread is currently under attack...)

You know the closer you get to something

The tougher it is to see it,

And I'll Never take it for granted,

Let's go!

Every_Super_Villain_should_have_a_g.jpg

Picking up her comm link once again, "Ara you have permission to land. You really don't have to ask. "

Suddenly the upset Padawan rushed to Serena. Hearing the message, she shakes her head. "Never a break. I'll try to get this to the council, but may I ask who sent this?"

Love is but a fleeting dream we weep away inside...

*Andar looks at his datapad and is disturbed by the contents of his most recent update from the Fleet.*

"Serena, if Ilum is really under attack then our location may be compromised too and we may be next.

I'd like to move all personnel to secure location in case a seige should occur the Admiral's taking care of that as we speak.

In the mean time, I must re-establish contact with the Jedi Council in order to offer them whatever aid we can.

I'd like you to come to the Last Call with me, that's where Fleet Intel says they are.

If you're going, I'll be leaving as soon as the evacuation vessel arrives, what do you say?"

*Andar waits knowing that the Admiral's plan will only work if Serena can accompany him*

Born Down in a dead man's town, First kick I took was when I hit the ground.

M A S T E R A N D A R S O N E T T E

Teras Kasi Master, Pilot & Jedi Master

OOC: Barl, you may join, PM me your character sheet for the RJO website.

Kaworu, I have not seen in your post who gave you permission to post here, so it will be ignored. This place is SECRET, and cannot be found like this. If one more person does this, I will put a 2 month active RPer criteria in order to post here.

IC: DJK snaps the lightsaber and destroys it. "This hopeless drunk doesn't want to kick your a** in a duel."

Ara laughed. "Just following procedures, Serena. Don't wanna get in trouble or anything." She quickly landed and managed to find Serena.'

"I was just going to check out how things are going on your end of the operation...we're progressing quite smoothly."

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

actually, I don't think that Ar-Pharazon knows exactly where you guys are.

If he does... he hasn't let a few people know, and those few people are going to have to get a little upset...

You know the closer you get to something

The tougher it is to see it,

And I'll Never take it for granted,

Let's go!

Every_Super_Villain_should_have_a_g.jpg

*Malin draws his attention away from Ilum and lets his focus of the force flow out and around him, becoming more attuned to Acrid once again.*

"It was a false alarm I think," he states quietly with a small sigh. "The Empire knows we're there, but is tolerating us for the time being. Master Andar Sonette, may I accompany you to the Last Call? I have strategy I wish to discuss with your fleet commander for the upcoming operation."

*Malin turns to HJP and gives his padawan a full apraisal.*

"You are impatient and eager to fight. A worthy quality, but remember this: Action, adventure, a Jedi craves not these things."

*Malin carefully dissambles the lightsaber and pulls out the gem inside, a fine azul sapphire with excellent brilliance. Malin holds it up, examening the gem and probing it with the force. He hands it to HJP.*

"Your first training is to use your senses to study this. First your eyes, then ears, then touch, and finally the force. Once you can tell me everything about it, I'll advance you to your next stage."

*Malin then turns and gives DJKenobi a cold look.*

"A lightsaber is a Jedi's weapon. Even a training one isn't to be taken lightly. You must learn to respect your weapons and your fellow Jedi if you are going to be a true knight. Here is your first lesson."

*Malin subtley focuses the force on DJKenobi. The Rouge Jedi suddenly starts vomiting violently as he looses control of his body. Malin watches dispassionately as he ejects every last trace of alcohol from his system. Malin then uses his specialty with the force. Life and death in individual cells. If certain cells were to die, a person's body chemistry would be radically altered. Using the living force, Malin makes permanent adjustments to the former drunk.*

"Congratulations on your first day of sobriety. From now on, you'll find alcohol poisonous to you and the next drink will kill you as your body will no longer tolerate it," he states turning to Jedi Serena, "I hope you do not disapprove of my actions. He may hate me for it now, but he'll be a better knight for it in the long run." Underneath his mask, Malin gives a small smile.

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

Searcy barely sees Talon jump away behind a boulder. He is angered that he was fooled so easily, but then calmes himslef as a jedi should not know anger. He put his lightsabers away for the time being. He pulls out his bow and notches an arrow. He readies himself for a force assault and jumps over the boulder sending 6 lightarrows flying at Talon. After he hears one hit. He lands on the boulder puts the bow away and pulls out his newest lightsaber. He igntes it and a golden glow comes ff of it. It seems to illuminate him as if he was a god descsending from heaven. He leaps at Talon with saber pointed at his legs. Talon dodges it and Searcy lands two feet away . He uses the force and quickly locates Talon. He uses the force and ends a very powerful force shove that knocks Talon five feet from where he got hit. Searcy stands up slowly. He walks over to Talon and gets ready to make the"kill"and Talon gets up. Talon forces him back. They then both lunge at each other, lightsabers clashing showering them both in sparks. Talon finally wins out by using the force to give himself a little bit of extra strength. Searcy gets back up slowly again this time beause he wa suprised that his master would do that. He gets a little angry, btu calmes himself, and rushes Talon. Talon moves to the side, hindered alittle by the wound of the light arrow. Searcy takes adavantae of this and drop kicks Talon in the chest. They both hit the ground hard. It takes a while for them to get up. Searcy while on the ground pulls out his lightwhip and uses that to wrap it around Talon lightsaber and pulls it away.

MSearcy2.jpg

Talon leaps up weaponless. He is using the force to try to heal himself from the light arrow, but it is difficult without being albe to meditate. Talon jumps up and jumps onto a boulder. He watches Searcy get up and look at him. He then uses the force to jump incredibly high, and then divebombs straight at Searcy. At the last second, he uses the force to cushion himself, but the effect he was looking for worked. Searcy had leapt out of the way and was off gaurd. Talon spun himself on the ground, tripping Searcy. His arrow wound hurt, but he let the pain go. When Searcy got back up, Talon used the force to make a boulder come flying at Searcy. It pushed him back to the ground. When Searcy got up again, Talon was completely out of sight.... hiding, and waiting for his opponet to go where he wanted him.

Character Sheet

Searcy stands up and says"Now its on."

.......Mortal Kombat music starts........

Searcy runs to a wall. He leaps up appearing to scale the wall, he runs up it to try and find Talon. He spots him. He leaps at him and ignites his ligthsaber, to distarct him, he throws Talons lightsaber back at him. But Talon uses the force to bring the saber to him quicker than Searcy thought. Talon ignites it and brings it to a defensive position. Searcy quickly counters. He uses the force to quicken his fall but to also make the floor softer and slicker. He hits the floor hard. It hurts a little but he absorbs it. He slides through Talons legs, spins around, and kicks him behind the kneecap making Talon fall. Searcy then leaps up and kicks Talon in the wounded area. Talon grits his teeth to bear the pain.Searcy ignites his saber thinking that for the first time he has beaten his master. But hes wrong. Talon kicks Searcy in the knee, making him crumple. Talon jumps up.

MSearcy2.jpg

After he leaps up, he backflips. He uses the force to pick up two boulders, smashing them above Searcy. Splinters and fragments of rock fall on Searcy. Talon then falls beside Searcy, slashing unrelentlessly with his saber. After a series of attacks, he jumps up and inverts himself, coming straight at Searcy. Their sabers connect, and Talon uses the momentum to swing under their suspended sabers to kick one of Searcys sabers away. Searcy sees what Talon is trying to do, but it's too late. Talon is already there. However, Searcy sidesteps a fraction of an inch, and Talon instead kicks the lightwhip away from Searcy. He continues to roll, and uses the force to bring it into his hands while he spins around. He ignites the weapon and stands, awaiting an attack.

Character Sheet

Searcy takes out his other saber, his forst one,. He also uses the force to bring his other saber back to his hand. He also ignites it. The golden balde emerges casting a mysterious glow on Searcy. Searcy and Talon circle each other. Then Talon lunges at Searcy and Searcy sidesteps him but is cought by a half an inch of his blade. He screams out in pain. He then almost goes into a rage but controls himself. He uses the force to control the pain. He gets back up and crosses his lightsabers. He then uncrosses them and lunges at Talon. Talon uses the lightwhip to knock his blue lightsaber away, but the golden one hits the lightwhips handle causing it to explode. Talon jumps back in pain. Searcy then realizes that he just destroyed his own weapon. Searcy spin kicks Taon in the head making him fall down to the ground. Searcy flips into the air and comes down hard with his feet onto Talon. He then leaps into the air and hides where none can see him. He uses the forc to bend the light around himself so that he isent invisible, just people cant see him. When Talon gets up Searcy starts to crawl on the cieling using the force and when he s right over top of Talon he just simply drops right onto him. And they both hit the ground extremely hard.

MSearcy2.jpg

ooc((We're outside... there is no ceiling.))

Talon gets up, senses where Searcy is through the force, and hits Searcy hard in the gut. Talon watches as Searcy comes back into view and fall to the ground again. Then Talon jumps backward and picks up several large stones- hurling them at Searcy. He uses the force to reinforce them. While Searcy is distracted, Talon leaps behind a boulder. All of a sudden, the boulder explodes up into the air. It drops with surprising force- so much- that it makes the ground rumble. Talon uses the distraction to run up and slash at Searcy... and he barely nicks his torso. They then engage in several slashes, until Talon knocks Searcys saber out of his hand. He clips his saber just as quickly. "Time for some hand-to-hand combat." He gives the slightest hint of a smile before unleashing a few punches Searcys way. Searcy plants a firm hit on Talons rib cage, but Talon kicks upward hitting Searcy in the chest as well and knocking him back.

Character Sheet

HJP, looks at his master, then at Kenobi. He turns of the weapon, "With all due respect, i am not eager to fight. I'm eager to teach arrogant ass***** to turn it down a noch and give others respect they deserve. The bottom line is," he looks at his master, "The only reason Dhan-Jaroe is in the RJO, or considered a Jedi at all, is because he's a Kenobi carrying a lightsaber."

HJP just seriously dissed Kenobi, but with the truth, nonetheless.

"He's a bounty hunter that would've fired a disrupter or heat seeker the minute he started to lose the saber duel. Thank you master for preventing my death at his hands." Hou-Jo than takes the gem and throws the two training lightsabers he had across the floor.

He studies the gem as instructed.

Talon recovers from the blow and decides that he needs to0 get back at him for that. So he delivers a few good puches to Talons rib cage and a few good kicks to Talons head and he falls down hard. Talon gets back up bleeding formth4 side of his head. Searcyis standing there just watching.Searcy runs forward, leaps up into the air, does several spins, several flips comes to within an inch of Talon and lands right in front of him. He rhen junps into the air a little ways and kicks him in the chest. Talon hits the ground hard and eosnt get up for a while. They are both sweating off pools.

Edited by Guest
MSearcy2.jpg

*Malin catches the two sabers in midflight and floats them back to their proper places using the force. He gives HJP a stern look that is reflected in a bright glow from the visor on his all concealing face mask.*

"I told him to respect your weapons, my padawan. The same applies to you. Treat them with care, Poleb. These weapons are your life. I am also concerned about something else.

"I can sense anger from you when you speak of Kenobi here. It is not only in your voice, but your spirit stinks of it. I will be posing a limitation on you during your padawanship with me, or until a time certain lessons are learned in your dealing with your brothers and sisters in the Jedi order."

*Malin focuses the force and probes the Broca's area and somatasensory cortex of Poleb's brain. Certain cells suddenly cease to live and Poleb is struck dumb.*

"I've just rendered you unable to speak using your tongue. You are to observe and feel with the force and that will be how you communicate from now on. This will teach you to sense the impact of your thoughts and evaluate them. When you learn this I'll restore your ability to speak. Come along with me, I need to head back to Ilum, and be mindful of the gem you are studying. When you feel you have learned something, communicate it to me."

*Malin boards the Atropos and heads back to Ilum.*

((We'll be continuing in the Council thread))

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

Hou-Jo look at his Master's departing ship. He looks at the weapons he threw.

I am not stupid enough to get rid of my REAL lightsabers, it was my way of standing down.

Hou-Jo then gets aboard his ship, the Yoodah II

He puts his belongings in the back seat of his custom made Jedi Starfighter. And leaves the planet called Acrid.

While he is on the ground, he is using the force to heal himself and regain energy. When he gets up- he feels rejuvinated. He runs and upper cuts Searcy in the jaw. Searcy flies upward and hits the ground hard. Talon then kicks him in the gut. When Searcy gets up, They deliver a few punches to each other. Searcy is able to get a firm punch on the left shoulder. Then Talon uses the force to send a boulder flying into Searcy and knocking him out of the way.

Character Sheet

Searcy, after he his hit by the boulder, he uses the force to revie his strength and runs at Talon and gives him a kick to the back of the knee. When he hits the ground Searcy uses the force to pick him up and throw him against a very large and very hard boulder. Searcy says"Have you had ebough yet." as he runs up and kicks him in the spot where the arrow had hit him. Then leaps ontop of a very tall boulder.

MSearcy2.jpg

OOC: Ignoring Malin's post attacking me, first off i haven't had any alchohol since joining the rjo. Secondly, if you try something like that again, I will blow your head off, got it? and han*-job, the only reason YOU were ever in the RJO, is because you have to do everything I do. You are a poor excuse to RP.

IC: I don't know who that punk thinks he is, he ever tells me what to do or lectures me again, it will be his last time.[/i]

Talon falls in pain. Even though he had tried healing it, it felt like it was on fire. After a few seconds, Talon glares up at Searcy. In answer to Searcy's question, Talon responds, "Are you kidding? The Battle's only begun."

He leaps up and force pushes him off. He watches Searcy fall, and jumps off after him. Right after he lands, he is barraging Searcy with a series of punches. He then kicks Searcy square in the jaw. Searcy falls. Then Talon brings a large piece of debris from the ground using the force and takes it to incredible height. Then he drops it straight at Searcy. Talon can see Searcy's eyes widen. Talon stops the piece of debris mere inches away form Searcys face.

Character Sheet