Acrid

hudkina

Talon evades the debris that swarms around him. he jumps up onto a boulder and jumps up, using the force to amplify the jump. He goes up about 35 ft. and spots Searcy. While in the air, he uses the force to stir up the dust around Searcy. Searcy coughs and has to close his eyes to keep the dust out. When Talon starts to fall, he uses the force to launch several rocks at Searcy.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

When he fell to the ground, 6 rocks come flying up from no where. 4 of them miss completely, 1 nicked his arm, and one had a direct hit on his leg. Almost on instinct he sinks himself into the force to take away the pain. When he tries to support himself, he almost falls. With the force, he lifts one of the huge boulders. It comes crashing down beside Searcy, breaking it and sending rock fragment and splinters everywhere. He hears Searcy yell out...

Then he collapses. After much effort, he gets up and goes over to where Searcy is sitting. "Why don't we call it a draw? I feel pretty beat up. Besides... there's something I want to do."

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

OOC: MAS and everyone else, I said we were in an old senate building. The hangar bay is very LARGE!!

IC: a small robot comes out smacks HJP and then says: "Don't touch it!" The robot then goes back into its cubby whole. HJP is dumbfounded, he just got b**** slapped by a robot.

DJK then hits another button and some droids coming out and start cleaning up the RJO HQ. They would have to await the arrival of Admiral Lacks Attoran.

djk.png

Hou-Jo does not like to be told what to do unless their are training him. Hou-Jo, pushes the button. A electrial current emerges and sends him across the room, he passes out immediatly.

A rumbling is heard, a DEEP rumbling. The buildings begin to shake. The buildings shift further away, not far, but away. They continue until a click! is heard and the doors flunctuate like liquid into windows. They all raise about 2 stories high until a base is seen. The buildings all rest on some sort of platform, connecting each other with walkways, a sidewalk surrounding everything. The now seen 2 stories and walkway are all DARK black. Hou-Jo gets up and see's Theed type walls closing ((The things that seperate Qui-Gon and Kenobi in TPM)). He gets up and runs to the nearest building, the last one slides close. HJP thinks fast and activates his lightsaber, SNAP-hissssss and puts it in the path. A funny noise is made, and the wall re-opens.........

Do What You Think You Cannot Do.

poleb.png

*Master Andar Sonette smiles lopsidedly at Jedi Serena*

"Please, call me Andar.

I sure could use the walk after being cooped up inside that ship for so long. Of course, it has it's extras, but the swimming pool gets a bit boring after a 3 week journey.

You know this place better than I do, please, lead the way".

*Jedi Serena nods her head in a manner so subtle that only a Jedi could have noticed, and the two walk off in the direction of the nearest door.*

Born Down in a dead man's town, First kick I took was when I hit the ground.

M A S T E R A N D A R S O N E T T E

Teras Kasi Master, Pilot & Jedi Master

OOC: Everyone disregard HJP's last post, this place is not capable of what he just said happened. And as for that button he pressed, it does not exist. HJP stop acting like you know this place like the back of your hand. I am from this planet and don't know everything about the place.

IC: DJK looks on as the place becomes more and more clean. He senses that Hou-Jo has just pressed a button that sent 20 volts into him, nothing more or less. The whole place must have been run on droids as a a stretcher-droid comes out to take Hou-Jo to his quarters. ((a stretcher-droid is 2 droids combined with a medical stretcher attached inbetween them.))

djk.png

OOC: Hou-Jo don't set up anything. Your starting your crap again, so knock it off!

IC: DJK would decide the only way to get through to Hou-Jo was to not use droids, but a direct approach.

"Hey Hou-Jo, don't mess with anything!" HJP is a little startled but puts his guard back on. "You've been told several times to knock it off,i don't want you breaking anything or messing it up. if you do this again, I will talk to Serena"

*Andar, caught slightly of guard by her admission and her question, tries not to tip his hand just yet*

"I'm here on behalf of an old friend of your father's to offer your order some assistance.

This man I speak of was once a supporter of the Jedi Council back in the days of Master Neh Raven and the Republic, but since the fall of Coruscant, has lost faith in the Jedi Order's actions, or rather lack thereof in it's adherence to the Jedi Code.

Just recently he has severed all ties with the Jedi ouncil and has decided to take his war to the Sith, but he needs help to suceed in achieving his goal.

All I can tell you right now is that this man has been a father to me since I was orphaned at the hands of the Empire and that he and your father were like brothers.

I guess that, in some sense, would make us cousins.

I trust you know of whom I speak."

*Andar pauses and does his best to look Serena in the eye, although he finds this difficult with both their hoods drawn up.*

Born Down in a dead man's town, First kick I took was when I hit the ground.

M A S T E R A N D A R S O N E T T E

Teras Kasi Master, Pilot & Jedi Master

Deep in her thoughts Serena sees her father before her once again. "My father," she says, her mind somewhere far away. "I wish he was here now. His advice, and stength would be a blessing right now."

The young Jedi quickly returned from her far off excursion, "Well, if this admiral knew my father well, then I have total and complete faith in him. "

Pulling back her hood, Serena smiles broadly at Andar, "Perhaps this dreadful war with the Sith will finally end with all these factions joining together. Getting to the point, I admittedly accept the offer, and eagerly await the Admirals arrival. Till then you are welcome to stay here and train amongst the rogues. An experienced Jedi such as yourself would improve matters greatly.

"Oh, I'm babbling now. Anything else urgent, or shall we chat as cousins for awhile?" Serena grins again at the stranger, feeling as if a weight had finally been lifted.

Love is but a fleeting dream we weep away inside...

OOC: Serena that was a funny coment, but true. Everyone the language here is Acronian so I alone know how to translate what it says. Including the computer systems Hou-Jo!

OOC: YOU NEED TO TAKE A CHILL PILL!!!

U said so yourself, there's things here even YOU don't know about! So YOU KNOCK IT OFF!

*The Atropos lands at Acrid. Malin attunes himself to the force and senses out the RJO base and lands there. Hoping out of his ship he approaches Dhan-Jaroe Kenobi and Jedi Serena.

"My name is Malin Kyrell, a knight of the Jedi order. I have come to ask your help in an upcoming offensive."

*He turns to Andar Sonette.*

"I have also understood that Admiral Lacks Attoran will be arriving. We need his fleet for the upcoming assault. We're going to be moving in 4 days ((real time)) against the Imperium Galacticus in an effort to disable their shipyards and take out their capital ships. The attack is a pre emptive aimed at disabling the Sith's Imperial Armada before they can invade either of our orders, so we both have a stake in this."

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

OOC: Hey, Malin, breach of rules. Please verify who gave you permission to post here. I have stated this before hand. The fact you are with the Admiral is the only reason you are not being ignored.

and HJP, you were warned. I have taken the situation up with a higher authority.

IC: DJK says Hello to Malin, "You are a jedi knight, if you are ready to take on a padawan tell me so, I must know this for evaulation purposes." ((I assume you are joining the RJO))

OOC: I don't know what ur talking about, YOU started it! First I introduced a button to involve a story for this place. Then you flame me and say I fiddled with a lever, WHICH I DIDN'T! Then u post again having a droid come out and slap me. Because of that, i went ahead and made my own idea to make it interesting and give us right to explore the place. Than u start flaming me and saying that I know EVERYTHING about this place, and saying that i DON'T know everything about this place. Than u **** about something I said OOC, and tell "upper authority" as if i did something wrong IC. so, RP BETTER!

IC: Hou-Jo walks into the training area and activates his lightsaber and begins to destroy Astro droids.

OCC: Two things.

No, I'm not planning to join the RJO. My reasons for being here are stated in my post. Read them.

Second, my authority was deligated by the Jedi Council to come into contact with your order for the purposes of staging the aforementioned joint Jedi/RJO attack against the Sith.

IC: "I have no interest in a padawan or your order. I am interested in the survival of the Jedi. Whether we are of the original order or your rouge order, we are still Jedi Knights and we have a duty to defend the galaxy. We need to make a united stand in the upcoming battle. Individually the Sith are more powerful. Our strenght lies in our numbers.

"So it comes down to this. Do you want to politicians who squable about how are orders are different, or do you want to be knights and fight for what we beleive in?"

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

"I know where your coming from Jedi Kyrell. UNFORTUNATELY, i do not have the ability to help as of i have not been lined up with a master since i left my Jedi clan ((Came to Jnet)) 5 MONTHS ago. I will leave the order if you will train me. Sorry if I sound desperate, but this order is stupid. The only thing u ever hear is Kenobi saying how the Jedi are beurocrats. So I will add a number to the Jedi, but I must be trained in order to provide REAL help."

A YT-1300 designated as the Yume no Tsukikage hovered around the planet's orbit and commed into the main channel.

"Hiya, this is Ara-Lai Kaipi, I'm just here to check bases with Master Serena on the...ah, operation." You could almost hear her smile over the comm. "May I land and speak to her?"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Searcy decides to practice with two lightsabers. So he takes out both lightsabers and lets out a training droid. He activates both lightsabers and the droid starts to fire. He blocks each one with expert precision. then he decides that he needs to practice against a lightsaber. He gos and gets Talon and asks him to practice with him.

MSearcy2.jpg

OOC: I too do not want the jedi order to fall, but if it does, i do not want it to take me down with it. And the Jedi are beuracrats, who sit around and do nothing. Acuatlly Hou-Jo, you should go there, you'd get along there. You don't seem to have the rebel blood in you. You didn't get along in the IJA either.

IC: DJK shakes his head at Hou-Jo's bad temper. Like Tares had said, this one is very dangerous.

((How am I supposed to respond if most of that was OCC?))

*The former assassin turned Jedi Knight stares coldly at DJKenobi through the visor on his mask. The red glow slowly fades from DJKenobi's face as Malin's eyes narrow into slits.*

"Rebellion and beuracracy have nothing to do with this. This is about justice and honor. We will fall or stand together."

*He turns to HJP*

"I'll take you on as my padawan. Our first priority is the upcoming attack. That will be part of your training. Pack your things and get ready to leave."

*Malin finally focuses his attention towards Jedi Serena and Andar Sonette. His voice is warmer and friendlier than it was when speaking to Dhan Jaroe*

"I sense Jedi Master Ara is on the planet to discuss matters with you. I'll let her continue the discussions. I hope that master Kenobi's sentiments are not wide spread through your order." He hesitates and then speaks with a deep earnestness, "We may be in dire straights without your assistance. I hope this will help seal some of the breach between our orders and get the Jedi to take action to restore order to the galaxy."

Malin.jpg