Acrid

hudkina

ooc: Barl, it would probably be o.k. for you to join, but you'll have to ask Jedi Serena. She's the one in charge. If its ok, then wait for a master and you'll recieve your training and become a Rogue Knight.

ic: Talon jumps off the wall directly behind him and lands on the opposite side of Searcy. Talon now has Searcy cornered, and swings his lightsaber unrelentlessly. The sabers clash again and again. Suddenly, Talon leaps upward, slashing up at the same time. Searcy blocks it, but gets off balance and stumbles backwards. When Talon falls back down, he puts his saber directly downward. Searcy tries to jump out of the way, but the saber still clips his arm and cuts it. If the sabers were set to their real power, it would have been very deep. Talon then jumps back. Seeing that Searcy is in pain, he says. "You are getting better and better by the day. Soon you will be ready to take on other knights. Do you want to go get that looked at and fixed up?"

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Talon takes Searcy to the an old, run down, infirmiry. Since the place hasnt been fixed up yet, everything is old and outdated. "Hm... This is no good." With that, they go to Talons ship and get the first aid kit. While Searcy is fixing himself up, Talon decides to expirament with the force...

He walks outside and concentrates. He channels the force, and slowly but steadily pushes it out with his hands. his hands are on opposite sides, pushing toward each other, and the force becomes denser and denser inbetween his hands. After a few seconds, it starts to get warm, and it starts to glow. It still condenses, and the sphere inbetween his palms soon becomes very bright. It suddenly gets very hot, and Talon loses focus. The sphere of force plasma shoots randomly up into the sky. "Wo!" He tries it again and again.

Several hours later, he is doing it quicker and he can aim it to some extent. Its not excelent, but its a lot better than hours before. It is getting somewhat easier and faster to do, and his palms don't have to be facing each other anymore. He could have both his palms facing the same way. But all the practice took a lot out of him, and he gets tired. He goes to rest aboard his ship.

Character Sheet

OOC: Barl, if you want in, talk to me, not Serena, I am in charge of ranks here. Well... I suppose you could ask Serena if you wanted to, but that's my territory. Also, I would appreciate if i could know who all here is a master.

IC: DJK follows Serena, he had nothing better to do.

The recent post is closed captioned for the thinking impared....

djk.png

Ara grinned and began walking to her ship.

"We go back to our order and round up the usual suspects." She gave a wink.

OOC: To the Jedi Council Chambers! Viano, you can post us arriving and the situation if you wish.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

"Master I think we should start with cleaning up the floor a little."Searcy says. Then they pick up some brooms and start sweeping the floor free of dust. After a few minutes the floor is clean of dust, but there are still objects on the floor.

"I think we should use the force to pick up some of these things and put them outside so we can see how much space we have to work with.

"Searcy and Talon then start to pick up obketcs with the force and put them outside. Soon the floor has no more objects on it.

Talon replies"Thats good for now.Lets take a break."So they sit down and start to talk.

MSearcy2.jpg

Hou-Jo looks at the renovators. "Their's plenty of time to train, NO one is going to find us."

He walks over to Searcy, "I'll go and ready the computer network, THAT is going to take QUITE a while. Besides, that's going to rely our defense on. We ARE surrounded by Asteroids, just to be safe."

Hou-Jo leaves to set up the Network.

After Talon and Searcy talk, they get back to work.

Talon: "how bout we get this electrical system up and running again."

Searcy: "Sounds good."

They get to work replacing and repairing cables and electric lines. They make sure all the sockets, convertors, breakers, etc. are working. After several hours more of working, the whole new temple has working power again.

Character Sheet

Searcy says"Well this place looks pretty good. Lets move in."

Searcy then goes and grabs all of his stuff off the shiop and moves it into the building. He walks down a hallway and finds a section of rroms that could be the quaters. He chooses the second rrom to the door and puts his stuff into place. He walks around some more and finds a large room that has beams and stuff on the floor."This could be the training arena. I havent found a council room yet but Ill keep looking after awhile has passed."

MSearcy2.jpg

talon qets his stuff and takes it up tosome of the highest quarters. They are near Searcy, and to the other things, but seem secluded at the same time. When you first go in, there is the living room/ kitchen. Off to the right is a bedroom. Its not huge, but not very small either. There is a refresher next to it. ((Basically, it looks like the inside of a condominium.)) Talon looks out, and the view is amazing. When he looks up, he can barely see massive asteroids in their orbit. He unpacks, and takes a nap. When he wkes up, he looks for something to do.

Maybe I should go renovate some more.

Character Sheet

OOC: Talon and Searcy, I'm getting the impression you're ignoring me.

IC: Hou-Jo goes outside and notices the arrangement of the several buildings of the "Senate". He comes to find a courtyard in the middle of the arrangement. He goes back inside.

He goes to the building that had the entrance to the courtyard. The soil was ruined. It was broken and hard. Clumps of rock were everywhere. He then goes back into the building.

He's about to leave when he notices a small flashing light on a control counter. He looks at it in awe. He is tempted to push it, even reaches over to it.

NO. That may be unwise to do. I will consult Master Serena first. He moves away his hand.

But. What could it possibley do?

*The Azure River negotiates the asteroid field with little bother.

The agile transport ship's pilot signals to Jedi Serena*

"Jedi Serena, This is Jedi Knight,Teras Kasi Master and former New Republic Fleet Captain Andar Sonette seeking permission to land.

I bear important tidings from an old friend of your father's."

Born Down in a dead man's town, First kick I took was when I hit the ground.

M A S T E R A N D A R S O N E T T E

Teras Kasi Master, Pilot & Jedi Master

"Hey Talon, I have an idea.Lets have a force battle.I think it is the best way to train ourselves in the force and also prepare oursleves for whast our enemys can do."

Searcy takes off his belt with all his weapons on them and puts them in his room. The he and Talon walk off to the training arena to dual it out

MSearcy2.jpg

OOC: MAS, look up and read the first post, i cannot stress enough that you need to talk to Jedi Serena or myself if you want to post here. Please respect that. If serena said you could, I apologize. If you are new, here, please tell out of character, who gave you permission to post here. And everyone, there are no light switches, just to clearify, it uses mirrors to light up during the day, and solar stored energy lights it up at night. It is an old senate building with chambers for 28 senator buildings. Although there are no more than about 11 planets in the unknown regions, they had extra rooms just in case. The biggest suite is mine, only because i'm from here and got the new base. Jedi Serena gets the second best. The rest will be divied out accordingly. Also email me character sheets if you joined, cause i don't feel like looking them up in the databank.

IC: Everyone, just try to clean up the dirt, maybe a new paint job, no heavy construction. This place still has a life expectancy of about 300,000 years. DJK opens the Unites Systems of Acrid Senate's Chouncellor's chambers. He flips a switch and a mirror turns and the room lights up. Mema flies in through the window and caws at DJ. "Hey Mema." DJK goes back to the computer, he has found that Hou-Jo has fiddled with it. He pulls out a key and puts in a special socket, he turns it and the computer boots up in 5 seconds flat. A small rumble is heard, the roar grows louder. One of the buildings emerges from the soil, It shoots off and goes into orbit. It's outer shell peels off and a space station begins orbit on the planet. DJK has a blank look on his face. It must be there "internet connection." The computer then scrolls on the entire history of the clone wars. Oh my god, the unknown regions has an exactly recorded history of the known regions. They must have been spying. There history is more accurate then our own. The empire would kill for this information. It would have to be destroyed or well hidden.

djk.png

ooc: MAS had my permission. Sorry, I've been busy so I couldn't PM. He's a connection to our defected Admiral.

IC: Hearing the beep at her side, Serena opened her comlink once again, "Serena here. Permission to land granted, I'll meet him in the hangar."

Turning back to her serverly neglected padawan, Serena sighs, "Looks like duty calls again. I'm so sorry Yaku. Until things settle down I guess you'll have to tag along or go out and train with the others. Anyway, I'm off again."

Love is but a fleeting dream we weep away inside...

*The azure river touches down in the hangar which is not really built to accomodate a ship of that size.

Andar fastens his cloak and draws it up around him, hiding his face from any casual onlookers or support staff. As he prepares to open the main ramp, Andar looks at his ever faithful companion R2-E7 and is amused by his little friend's persistant bleeping.*

"No, Ranger. I'm going on my own, these are our friends, there's nothing to worry about. I'll be back soon, now hush."

*With that, the defeated Astromech gave up and returned to his maintainence duties with the digital equivilent of a deep sigh.

Andar lowered the ramp and a jet of air disturbed the creases in his cloak as the air pressure inside and outside of his ship equalised.

The Jedi Knight took a step out and silently observed the hangar for a second. He instantly saw the person he was looking for. *

Born Down in a dead man's town, First kick I took was when I hit the ground.

M A S T E R A N D A R S O N E T T E

Teras Kasi Master, Pilot & Jedi Master

Talon leads Searcy to a place they can train. It is purposely filled with certain debris, and their are large booulders around and about. "I think this is a good spot.... Shall we get started?" Talon leaps backward over a boulder and leaves Searcys line of sight.

Character Sheet