Coruscant - Galactic Throne

Exodus

Jude was stirred by the navigators soft pings, he sat up straight as the McFerrin dropped from Hyperspace. Taking a moment to drink in the sight of Coruscant, the giant cityscape visible from orbit, and the scar still left in its crust. With a gentle hum, Jude began plugging away at the console, transmitting ID codes, making contact with Tower, and preparing for the ride in.

He turned back to the cabin where his client slept. The privacy curtain was closed, but could hardly muffle the man's snores. "Hey, Jaque! We're coming down now, should make surface in less than Five!" There was a stir from behind the curtain, Jude turned his attention back to his flightpath. A few moments later, a slightly short human stepped up behind the helm. "Well? Were we-." "Nobody's behind us, or waiting at the port for us. Try to enjoy the ride, we'll be on solid ground again before you know it." Jude interrupted. Jaque had been stressed for the whole flight. To Jude it seemed irrational, that for some reason his co-researchers would send an assassin, or bounty hunter to steal his work before he could present it. He shrugged, thinking to himself that he maybe just doesn't know this persons working environment. Jude chuckled gently, the thought of some sort of Scientific Thunderdome sounded funny to him.

Jaque jumped as Jude brought the McFarrin down onto the landing pad a little less than softly. He laughed "Don't Worry, Be Happy!" Jude smiled wide, standing from his seat and gesturing to the airlock. "C'mon, I'll see you to your shuttle and make sure you're off safely, alright?" Jaque frowned, mildly annoyed at the Devaronian. "You're not helping." The man turned to the airlock, the ramp had already come down for them to step off to the pad. The shuttle wasn't far from the port that was burried under the city that sprawled infinately in every direction. The sky was thick with traffic and noise. Jude couldn't help but lose himself in the sights, a feint feeling of pride washing over him as he stared into the increadable progress that this planet has experienced.

Jaque waved gently as his shuttle departed, which Jude repaid. He'd stand and watch the shuttle disappear into the distance before turning back towards his landing bay. He had the day to spend, and intended to stop for something to eat before leaving again. On his walk he checked his communicator, not having realized he missed a message. His face lit up as he listened, and he smiled wide. He wasted no time responding to Azael, reminiscing about the friendship they'd shared.

Hey!! I'd absolutely Love to come mess up some bad dudes! And by chance I just happen to already be on Coruscant for business! Shoot me your local and I'll be there ASAP.

With excitement in his breath and a skip in his step, Jude made his way back to his pad, eager to hear back from his comrade.

• Like 1

JUDE.png.f5cf372b841e67517765b3691e763fdf.png