Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

"Its a possible future. The future is never determined, only predicted. Something may happen, it may not. But in the present, you can sense things lightyears away, in the past you can look beyond the basics, and in the future, you can predict the things to come. There is little more I can teach you, the things you learn now are from you. You must develop your mental abilities, and you must expand on your combat training...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

*Arriving on the arena floor, Hatred quickly sends out a mental image to all of the animals of impending doom, making them scatter in all directions, sending them back into their hiding places. Once the arena floor is clear, except for Sauron and NightTerror sitting off to one side, Hatred Stands in the middle, dropping his shirt, revealing his battle pants, a lightsaber hooked to the belt, and a vibro blade in it's sheath. Pulling his lightsaber out, he waits for Bish to arrive on the floor.*

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

Still feeling uneasy about her vision, Tarrian stands with her Master as Bishop enters the arena with Master Hatred. Looking at Sauron, then back at the two in the arena. It was not her place to ask what would happen. Bishop was now under the training of Master Hatred. He was his apprentice now.

She stood and watch what was to come.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Bishop looks around as Darth Hatred waits for him to arrive on the floor. He looks down at the ground he's standing on. With a perplexed look on his face he looks around at the area around him that he's standing on. He thinks to himself.*

But I thought I allready arrived on the floor...

*Checks the ground again just to make sure he's standing on the floor. He stamps his foot on the ground a couple times.*

"Yeah, I'm standing here. Is this not the right floor you wanted me to arrive on? Maybe this floor over here."

*He walks over a few feet and looks towards Hatred, wondering if that is a better position. He gives a few other spots a test run too, seeing if any one of them pleases him any more than the others. Finally deciding that his Master really doesn't care he shrugs and gives up, going back to standing there on the floor he was allready standing on previously.*

OOC: Sorry, in a jolly little mood today, so I had to make a joke out of pointing out that I had allready posted coming down to the floor.

Bishop.jpg

Sauron watched as Bishop hopped around like a bunny. He recalled if he tried anything like that when he was training under Hatred, he would have found a nice blow to the head to greet him at the end. A comm beeped on his wrist and he quickly looked at it. With a small order he went back to watching Hatred and Bishop.

Several miles away from the Palace, deep with in the core of the planet. Six Hunters lay sleeping in their ports. With a command signal they flare up to life and detach from their ports. With in minutes they are inspace, heading for their destinations....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

*Looking at Bish as if he had lost his mind, and watching him hop around like an idiot, then finally returning to his spot, Hatred just simply reached over with his lightsaber and gave Bishop a smart crack across his head, making him stagger a little, and see stars.*

Don't EVER do that again. The next time you want to act like an idiot, do it away from me. That is an embarassment to me, and all the Sith before me, and I will not have an apprentice doing anything to embarass me. Is that clear?

OOC: I never once said I hopped, what the hell? Crazy Siths. Nor did I embarrass the character, I embarrassed the writer of the post. Big differance.

IC: *Bishop rubbued the section of his forhead that hurt and frowned.*

"Well that was no fun. If there's going to be pain I'm fine with that, but it could be something at least a little more interesting to cause the pain."

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian watched as Bishop moved from one spot to the other on the arena floor. What is he doing. She thought. Bishop finally stood still and in that moment, Master Hatred reached out and whacked him in the head with the lightsabre handle.

Tarrian cringed, and instinctively put her hand on her head. Ow, that must have hurt. Standing there, she told him that he would have to stand on his own. She watched what was to come next.

Sauron got up and looked at Tarrian, "Our training is over for the day, do as you wish. Ill be in the fields if anyone needs me."

As soon as Sauron got to a small patch of sandy rock in the rocky field for Werewolves met him. They had drawn a large circle in the sand about 15 meters in diameter. Sauron threw his cape to the ground and drew out his lightsaber. The four Argonos did the same and activated their sabers. Five different colors, blue, green, purple, orange, and red lit the surrounding area. The Five stepped into the circle, four sabers directed towards Sauron.

The first wolf came diving in at Sauron, followed by the rest. Deciding to take care of them one at a time Sauron side stepped to throw the other three wolves off track as he moved to the first one. Still in motion the wolf flew over Sauron as he bent over getting the wolf on his back. The wolf landed on its hind feet and swiviled around towards Sauron, sending its saber in the same movements. With quick reflexes Sauron blocked the incoming attack and used the momentum of the block to send his saber across the path of an oncoming wolf. Instead of relying on the force, Sauron shut down his connection with it, instead relying on all of his five senses.

After the blocked strike on the second wolf Sauron moved towards the outeredge of the circle, followed closely by all four wolves. One to two at a time each wolf sent a strike towards Sauron, each time being blocked. As a head slice nearly disconnected Sauron's head from his body missed him by several inches Sauron got his body low to the ground. He out streched a foot and tripped one wolf. Quickly getting up Sauron jumped in the air to miss a swipe from the now grounded wolf while blocking a gut shot with his saber from an other wolf. The grounded wolf got up again while Sauron fought with an other wolf.

Sauron could tell that all three wolves were working together. Trying to get him cornered or in some position were they could do the most damage. Sauron had no intention of letting them gain this advantage. He quickly singled one of them out and started to attack. Like a well preformed dance strikes were met with blocks, each attacker exchanging blocks and strikes. Getting no where Sauron blocked a couple of attacks from the other three wolves then locked his saber with his target's saber. Driving in all the force he could into the lock Sauron kept the wolf's weapon at bay as he moved right into the wolf's body. With great force the wolf got knocked right out of the circle, on the way Sauron got ahold of its lightsaber, giving him now two.

Sauron picked his next target, yet before he could attack the other two wolves in sync have a series of strikes to Sauron. Working both lightsabers like a person would with just one saber Sauron blocked and dodged each attack. The third wolf worked its way to the center in all this and sent its saber overhead, the tip right for Sauron's face. Once a small brief opening provided its self to Sauron, both blades came up in an X pattern. The enemy blade landed right in the center of the X. Pulling both blades up and away from each other Sauron forced the enemy blade out of the X and launched his left foot into the wolfs gut, sending it tumbling backwards. Sauron finished up with two side slices towards the second wolf to the right of him, forcing it to move back, giving Sauron some room to manuver.

Three wolves, one Sauron. They faced each other, the three wolves on one side, Sauron on the other. As fast as lightning the battle raged on. The wolf to the right jabbed his saber right for Sauron's gut. Sauron replyed with a step to the side sending one blade to his side to block the enemy saber. The center wolf seconds after sent his blade swinging to the left, being blocked by Sauron's free blade. The left wolf aimed for Sauron's head in a swiping motion. Sauron ducked, the duck turned into a roll, the roll turned into a gut kick with both feet into the center wolf, sending it flying out of the circle, and out of the battle.

Two down, two to go. As Sauron regained his footing at the end of his perfected attack, the last two remaining wolves both came in with a set of low attacks aimed for the legs. Sauron blocked these and dove right between the two wolves. Getting a foot on the back of one wolf Sauron sent the wolf flying into the ground. As the wolf got up Sauron sent one of his lightsabers flying towards the wolf. The wolf lunged back, landing right out of the circle.

One on one Sauron wasted no time. After a few minutes of exchanging blows Sauron sent all his mass into a full forced run at the last wolf. On impact the wolf flew in the air, landing several meters away from the circle. The battle was finished.

Sauron deactivated his lightsaber and looked at his generals, "Prepare your troops. War is on the horizen."

With that order Sauron returned to the field....

860910daer.jpg

*Looking at Bish, Hatred only starts to feel rage at his apprentice's obvious insolence. This was not going to be a problem after today. Gripping the new Sith by the throat, using the Force, he starts to drain consciousness from him, all the while instructing him:*

The first thing I will teach you is to know when you are beaten. I will demand no less than 100% from you, and I will make you even more effective than you ever dreamed

*Releasing the Sith from the grip, Hatred powers his light saber up, revealing a crimson blade. He lunges at the apprentice, knowing that the move will easily be blocked. He then goes up followed by a downward slash. Being trained by Darth Heretic, using anything less than full power was not an option when dueling was concerned. There were many time when he should be dead, but thankfully the Force had saved him. He would give no less to Bishop. Being the aggressor was easy, watching your opponent, guessing what his move might be, was not as easy. The Force guided his hands, guides his motions. It all becomes a blur as Hatred allowed himself to succumb to the Force. It was all that he could do to control the darkside enough to keep from killing his apprentice. Seeing an opportunity, Hatred Force-threw Bishop over to one of the dogs, then used the Force to send a message to the dog that Bishop was an aggressive person, and that he was going to hurt the pack alpha, if he didn't defend it. The dog creature promptly started to growl at Bishop, hackles up, baring teeth. The dog jumped at Bishop, but never made it to him, as Hatred had stopped it mid-jump. With the dog hovering there, Hatred promptly snapped it's neck and dropped it to the floor.*

The next thing I will teach you is how to defend against multiple aggresors. Now get back over here.

*Hatred then Force-pulls Bish back over to where he is, dragging him face down across the arena floor.*

STAND UP AND FIGHT!!!

*As Hatred released Bishop from the choke he quickly regained his breath. Yet before he knew it Hatred and launched himself at him, attacking with his crimzon lightsaber. Bishop grabbed for his belt, but realized that he had still to replace his missing lightsaber with another. He dodged and the blocked the downward slash, letting Hatred's own momentum to help him carry him past. The Sith was extremely light on his feet and turned to continue the attack almost before he landed, but that was enough time for Bishop. He whipped his hand out to the side and from a dozen feet away, Tarrian's lightsaber flew to his hands. The violet/orange blade ignited easily enough, though it's general grip felt ackward in his hands. With little more time to contemplate it he was again attacked by his master. Only through the force and quick reflexes did he manage to block the incoming attacks. There were several times he wondered if perhaps the other was holding back as a hole in his defense offered Hatred a chance to strike. He gritted his teeth and fought back as best he could.*

"Well at least this is a little more interesting."

*Suddenly he felt a heavy weight slam into his chest, thgough Hatred had not struck him. He flew through the air and landed hard next to one of the dogs. It's rather passive demeanour changed in an instant and it barred it's teeth before leaping towards his throat. He pulled back his lightsaber reflexively to try and defend himself when it suddenly stopped in mid air. Glancing towards Hatred he saw him flick his wrist and the dog's growling ceased with a small snap and it fell to the floor. Having barely time to marvel at the power he suddenly felt himself pulled face first accross the rough arena floor towards Hatred. Grunting he pushed himself off the floor and whiped a small amount of blood away.*

"Yes master."

*Standing he readied himself as best he could for the next challenge.*

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian watched as Hatred grabbed Bishop by the throat through the force and began to crush him. She found herself taking a step forward and caught herself. She would not interfere with this. As the two began to fight, she felt her lightsabre pulled from her belt. She almost grabbed it back then realized that Bishop was unarmed and it might as well be a fair fight. Just then Hatred threw Bishop into one of her new pets...as the pet leapt at Bishop, it stopped in mid air. With a snap, the animal fell motionless to the ground.

Tarrian could watch no more. As Bishop was dragged across the floor and pulled to his feet, Tarrian turned just as Bishop said yes master.

Angry from watching Bishop learn a lesson and having one of her new pets destroyed, she stalked out of the arena. She quickly made her way through the palace and out into one of the open fields. Coming down the steps of the palace, one of the servants came to her to see if there was anything she needed. Without thinking Tarrian, unleashed her anger on the poor woman. She turned quickly, her eyes instantly filled with a rage that was far to severe, she grabbed the woman with the force and with a slight flick of her wrist, threw the her down the remainder of the steps to land at the bottom with a loud thud. From the position that she landed, it was obvious that she had broken her neck in the fall.

Without even thinking, Tarrian walked past her and came out to the rocky field where Sauron was dueling with the four Argonos. She watched as Sauron fought the argonos. Impressive was to say the least. Trying to bring the rage under control, she became more angry as she failed. She was being consumed by a rage that she could not explain.

In her mind, the same vision kept playing of her dancing with Crimson Morpheous and hearing his voice whisper to her of the power of the darkness, the forbidden sins. She saw absently Sauron complete his battle, and disperse the argonos. Without warning her rage spilled out and she released it towards Sauron. As a ball of fire came from her hand, she grasp one last time for control and was able to divert the flames to hit the cliffs to the side of Sauron.

Going to her knees, she tried to breathe. She saw Sauron coming towards her. And as the rage grew, her vision blurred. Trying to focus, she could see Sauron speaking, but the rage roared in her ears. It deafened her.

*The master threw his lightsaber to the side, but told the apprentice to keep his, that he would need it. Suddenly, both looked up and they are surrounded by the dog creatures, only Hatred is the one cotrolling them. The first dog launches at Bishop, and he quickly uses the Force to gently push it back to the ground, but that was just the beginning. It seems that the master was easily able to control the dogs, turning them from gentle creatures to bloodthursty killers. The simple minds were, after all, the easiest to control.

The second dog lunges at Bishop, only to be put down in the same manner as the first. Then a third and fourth. Suddenly, 5 dogs had lept at him. How was he going to handle this wihtout killing them? He would eventually have to kill some, if not all.

After 2 hours of successfully not killing one dog, the Master calms them back down.*

Very good, apprentice. You please me this round, even though your heart was not in it to kill them, I wanted to see just how deep your love for the other apprentice, NightTerror, ran. It is obvious that it is deep, for you would not kill one dog. Oh, Apprentice, there is one more thing.

*Suddenly, all the dogs are on top of them, gnashed teeth and hackles showing. All of the dogs start to lung at Bishop, not one at a time, but in multiples, and he is forced to start killing them.*

But my will is stronger than any love. You will kill every single dog, or you will die!

*As fast as he could, Bishop threw up a force shield around him and cast the first wave of dogs away. He had no real problem with the idea of killing the dogs. They were nothing to him and were certainly no challenge. But Tarrian had taken so much energy and put so much into taming them. He wasn't sure what it was that had let her do it so naturally and quickly, but she had done it.*

"Dumb dogs, why don't you back down for your own good..."

*It had allready been two hours of turning them away, he was starting to get tired, and frustrated at trying to turn them away. Another pair of dogs lunged and he threw them sideways, sending them crashing into eachother in the air. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his back. He realized immediatly that exhaustion had taken a larger toll than he had origionally thought. One of the dogs had made his way in past his defenses and gouged him in the back. He allready knew it wasn't anything serious, but the suprise tore him back into reality. Without thinking he twirled Tarrian's lightsaber around, letting it flip over in his hand so the blade was pointing down, and he slammed it straight back into the dog as it came down from its leaping attack at his back. A brief yelp barely escaped it's throat as the tip of the lightsaber buried itself in the dog's chest. Wrenching it free, a newly determined look on his face. Another pair jumped, one on either side of him. To one side he flung out his hand in a palm strike position, the force flowing to cement the foot of space between bodies and slamming the dog back through the air. He spun fully and kicked the second dog in the side of the head as a third dog jumped. He ducked under it and then came up sharply, shoulder slamming into it's rib cage.*

"Tarrian is going to be mad."

*One of the dogs lepped at him, and rather than blocking it or dodging, he swung the lightsaber horizontally. With a simple push it fell to the ground as it reached him in mid air. It squirmed and huffed on the ground as it's severed trachea tried desperatly to suck down air. Finally the cartorized would kept the last of the life giving air from it and it died. The other dogs were beggining to circle now, blood crazed by instinctively warry none the less. Three lept almost at the same time and he slammed his fist into one of their throats, leaving it coughing and gagging, as his lightsaber cleaved the front legs off a second. The third he simply willed up into the air, slamming it into the ceiling. The legless dog fell to the ground and he stepped on its chest, letting his weight fall and crushing it's rib cage as he stared at the remaining group of dogs. The smell of burnt flesh was in the air, the blood on his back had dried to his skin and clothes. The animals were beggining to feel afraid. They could not smell his pheramones signaling any fear, and in fact they could almost feal the hatred and malice that was beggining to be directed at them. Yet spurned on by Darth Hatred's own powers, they came at him yet again.*

"Your weekmindedness is why you are the animals, and I your superior."

*Blinded by exhaustion which led to frustration and anger, he lashed out at the first dog that came within reach. Yet he did not stand in place as he did so many times before. He waded in among the few remaining dogs. Weilding with his left hand his entire control of the force he flung, snapped, beat, held, and choked the creatures around him. At the same time his right hand twirled a voilet-orange blur that spun about him seemingly at random but striking with precision. Finally the blade came to a stand still. It retracted into it's hilt as Bishop sat where he had come down to one knee. He rocked back, sitting on one leg and letting his hand come to rest on the upraised knee. He looked around coldly at the carcasses around him. Burned flesh was rotten on the air as he let his head drop against his hand and knee. His breathing was steady, but his body was exhausted. Shaking his head to clear the last lingering red clouds, he stood shakily. He could feel Tarrian outside. She had felt what had happened, but at the same time there was something else pressing on her mind. Right now he was too tired to tell what it was exactly. He would find out later.*

"I am done - Master."

Bishop.jpg

*Turning around, hands behind his back, the master simply states:*

You have done well, and I am not disappointed in you.

*As he walks off the floor*

Rest, apprentice, for this is only the beginning. Tomorrow, we will fashion you a crystal for your new lightsaber.

OOC: Hey everyone! Right now Im on a road trip so chances are I wont be able to post as much as I do:(

IC: Sauron began to yell at his apperentice. Seeing it wasnt working he used the force to communicate to Tarrian. Hardly getting anywhere he fused his mind with hers. Through her mind he saw images. Crimson was the person he saw. What ever was happening to Tarrian, Crimson probably had done it.

With the force he made Tarrian sleep for a couple hours. After bringing her to her quarters he walked out the temple on an open high rise. The view of the arena caught Sauron's eyes. With a lift of a hand two beings stepped onto the high rise. They were crimson red, tall, highly built. Sauron didnt even bother to turn around. Between the two beings one wolf walked infront of them. He approched Sauron, then nealed, "Master, The planet senses the darkside in Tarrian, a dark user no doubt put this curse on her." The wolf said.

Sauron nodded then turned to the two red beingings, "My Massassi, what are your thoughts?" He asked. Most people thought the Massassi were gone, forever destroyed in the firey massacure on Yavin. Some had survived over the years though on other planets, one of the planets being Aracoun Morion. "My lord, We know this isnt the work of the Sith. The magic used here is too different than ours, but it is dark magic." Said the first Massassi. "I saw Crimson Morpheus in Tarrian's visions. Could it be him?" Sauron asked. "It is possible my lord." Said the second Massassi.

All Sauron could do right now, is wait. He made his way back to the arena floor and meditated on the matter....

860910daer.jpg

"Yes master."

*Bishop nodded an extra confirmation as he turned and walked as upright as he could manage from the arena floor. As he left he saw two figures conversing with Sauron as he overlooked the carnage below. Pausing at the edge of the floor he turned back once more to view the dismembered bodies of the dogs that Tarrian had worked to tame. He shook his head and left, heading for their quarters. He opened the door and hesitated. He hadn't expected Tarrian to be there, but somehow she had ended up there. Perhaps Sauron had brought her back from outside. She wasn't laying quite right so chances were she didn't place herself there. He dropped her lightsaber onto the night stand next to her and showered briefly, letting the water wash away the dirt and grime. Yet he still felt dirty. He made his way towards the bed and then paused. He watched Tarrian's silent face as he thought about the dogs that he had been forced to destroy. His head dropped slightly and he shook it. Taking a pillow and a blanket he streched out on the couch and went to sleep.*

--------------------------------

*Standing in the shower Bishop let the warm beads fall accross his body. Small rivulets formed, carressing his shape. The white head of the shower dispersed pure streams of energy directly to his core, but his skin deflected it and instead it moved around his outside. Noting the amount of dirt still left on his body, he picked up a bar of white soap and began scrubbing at the dark patches of dust and black mud that seemed to coat his form. Lather formed and was rinsed away but the dirt remained. No amount of work was able to remove the dirt. Confused he turned off the shower and left. He opened the door and nearly collided with a figure on the other side.*

Tarrian: "It is almost done."

*Walking the arena floor he noted the bodies of the dogs he had killed. Standing among them was a group of Sith. He approached them and they spoke one after another. All eyes were locked on his.*

Darth Sauron: "The darksides pull..."

Darth Hatred: "... Is strong and you..."

Barohm Zar: "... Shall sucumb to it."

Lord Ar-Pharazon: "It's pull is..."

Darth Heretic: "... Allready upon you."

Kaylynn: "Fear it not."

Tarrian: "You are becoming one with us."

*Among the halls of the Jedi once more, Bishop passed through the now populated passageways. As he passed he reached for his lightsaber which he did not carry. Shaking his head in disgust he continued his walk. Everwhere he passed the lights dimmed around him and the Jedi's view was plunged into darkness. He made his way to the council chambers, and before the massive doors two young Jedi stood to block the way. Without slowing he used the force to lift them and slam them into the doors, pushing the doors open, and then flung them high into the air to let gravity do the rest. He walked into the center of the room and stood as if waiting for judgement. Each of the high council members, one at a time, slowly came forth from some back room and stood in his or her spot and looked upon him with dissapproving eyes. Then from the highest central seat the last council member emerged. And she smiled.*

Tarrian: "It is complete."

*The spider bite on his cheek glowed briefly as it faded. He raised his fisted hand and opened it to reveal the spider's body. The drained carcass deteriorated in his hand and blew away from some small draft. He dropped his hand and dust fell, spreading out into the air.*

"I shall bring forth a new era for the Jedi. An era of death and destruction unlike they have seen to this day. Their defeat on Coruscant that led to their disgrace and flight to ice planet will be nothing but a moment in history compared to what I shall bring upon them. Fear all lightsiders, for you have seen naught but the begginings of Sith fury!"

--------------------------------

*The pillow beneath his head shifted slightly as Bishop moved briefly in his sleep. His blanket was pulled up to his chin, leaving only his face uncovered. The air was calm and nothing but the ever present sounds of air circulators altered that stillness. From his sleep, Bishop smiled.*

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian was slightly aware that Sauron had tried to touch her mind, but she could not respond to him. Somewhere inside the palace, Tarrian feels her pets being killed and just as a new wave of rage tries to take her, she feels the blackness take her and when it did, the voice was silenced. But only for a short time. As Sauron placed her in her room, she fell into a deep sleep. She was again taken back to the Imperial Palace. Dancing alone on the empty dance floor with Crimson Morpheous. The music changes and becomes more sinister, more alluring. He pulls her closer and begins to whisper to her the forbidden sins of the darkness. As the dance finishes, Crimson Morpheous leans down and kisses her.

--------------------------------------------

Many hours later, Tarrian fights through the darkness. she is aware that she is in her room. She lays there with her eyes closed for a moment. Reaching out with the force, she feels Bishop in the room with her.

Opening her eyes, she sees Bishop on the sofa sleeping, a slight smile on his face. Tarrian nudges Bishop through the force, continuing to lay motionless in the bed. She wasn't even sure she could move. The rage that had consumed her, had exhausted her. She layed there until Bishop opened his eyes and looked over to see her staring at him.

As he sat up, she tried to move, but it was just not in her at the moment. Looking at him, pain and sorrow on her face, she said...

You killed my pets, Bishop. They were for....

She didn't finish her sentence, but a single tear rolled down her cheek. She attempted to turn away from him, but still was too exhausted to put forth the effort, so she just closed her eyes again.

OOC: You can't sue me! I'm practically family! If you do I'll revoke privilages...

*Bishop's eyes dropped as her accusation hit him. She was right. He had killed them. He stood and let the blanket fall onto the couch. The chilling smile that had been spread on his face faded away as he stood and started his way towards her. She rolled away from him and closed her eyes, leaving him doubting himself and standing in the center of the cold room. He glanced down at his hands in disgust, then back up at her back.*

"Tarrian... it was Hatred's wish. You asked me to make a choice. I made my choice. To be here with you, to be one of the Sith. And if I am to do that then I imagine there will be things I must do that I don't wish to do. That is part of the training. That is part of the dicipline. That is part of the respect. If I don't do those three things then I cannot be here with you and I cannot be here with the Sith. That is something you should have realized by now."

*The cold undertone in his eyes soften as she turned to him, a somewhat hurt expression masked by her own self control. Her tear remained on her cheek, unquenched. He sat down on the edge of her bed and reached out to wipe it away, but she flinched angrily before him. Sighing he let his hand drop to his lap.*

"Look... I am trying to be here for you. Hatred was controlling them, he forced them to attack me. I tried not to kill them, and I succeeded for over two hours. But finally the exhaustion took its toll."

*Unconciously his left hand reached around and gently glided over the long gash on his back. It hurt when he touched it, but he didn't show her the pain.*

"If I hadn't done what I did then they would have eventually killed me. He wasn't about to let up until I killed all of them. I..."

*Struggling with the words he paused. Hesitating he reached down and found what he needed to say. He closed his eyes and looked away from her.*

"I'm sorry Tarrian."

*Standing he started moving towards the door. He doubted she still wanted him there.*[/i]

Bishop.jpg

As Bishop started to leave, she suddenly didn't want him to. She reached out to him through the force, lightly touching him. Something they used to do unconscienciously. He stopped just before he reached the door, and turned to her.

Bishop, don't leave. Please stay. I'm sorry, for blaming you. I know that Hatred was training you. I will train more later.

Taking a deep breath, the exhaustion still there, she tried to sit up but that wasn't happening. She wasn't exactly sure what had happened to her but what ever it was, it had totally wiped her out.

I'm not feeling well, Bishop, stay with me for a while. At least until Hatred calls for you again.

She looked at him as she waited for his response.

OOC: *Beats Bishop with wet noodle*.

Edited by Guest

*Bishop nodded, the begginings of a friendly smile on the corners of his lips. Silently he moved back to the bed and lay down next to her. Taking her he rested her head against his chest and stroked his hand along her long hair.*

"Sleep Tarrian, you need your rest."

*After a few moments he could tell she was asleep. He stayed there motionless for several minutes, thinking of her. Thinking of their child. Thinking of his chosen path. Finally he let himself drift off to sleep with her.*

Bishop.jpg

*Suddenly, and without any warning, the door to their room is blown inward, off of it's hinges, and splintered into a million tiny shards. The Master had come for his apprentice.*

Time to rise, lover boy! A Sith is always ready, and never, NEVER, lets his guard down.

*Walking into the room, noticing what Bishop was doing, he sarcastically says:*

Oh, did I disturb you? I'm sorry, why don't you go back to sleep.

GET YOUR ASS UP AND GET READY!!!

You start building your crystal today, but it will be days, perhaps weeks before you are finished. We Sith don't find the crystal, we forge it from our anger and hatred for all things. This I will show you in a littel while. For now, I expect you in the dining room in 10 minutes. You are going to need your energy if you expect to do it right, the first time.

*The Master then walks out of the room, and puts the door perfectly back together as he leaves, through the Force*[/b]

*A half second before the sudden outburst, Bishop woke from his dozing sleep. His eyes opened then were forced to blink shut as the door exploded inward, sending splinters everywhere. His first reaction was to jump up and grab the lightsaber near him, but even amongst the chaos he could sense Hatred's energy behind it. So instead he remained in his position and watched the Sith Lord walk into their room and demand he follow him. The door reconstructed itself on his way out. Tarrian was looking up at him.*

"Back to the coal mines I guess. I will talk with you more later Tarrian, when we have some time for ourselves."

*Briefly he kissed her forhead, wondering how his master would react to such a show of effection, as he stood and walked towards the door. Quite less dramatically than the last entrant, he opened the door and walked into the hall.*

"Overly dramatic Sith Lords."

*Walking briskly and feeling energized from his somewhat short sleep he made his way to the dining hall. He entered and found Darth Hatred there waiting for him.*

Bishop.jpg

As Hatred left, Tarrian looked up at Bishop. She was feeling better, but she still seemed to be exhausted. Just not as badly as before. She watched as Bishop went to meet Darth Hatred, and nodded to him that they would talk later.

Sitting up in the bed, she slowly threw her legs over the side of the bed. She sat there for a minute before she actually got up. Her whole body felt like it had been trampled by a herd of Rancors. She made her way to the fresher and got changed and cleaned up. She felt very weak, but didn't want to lay back down.

She left her room and went out to look for Sauron.

*Standing in the dining room, Hatred sees Bishop approaching. As Bishop approaches, an evil smile creeps over the masters face. As Bishop sits down, there is a tray placed before him, covered.*

I hope you are hungry, cause you will be once you are done forging your crystal. Eat up.

*Hatred takes the cover off of the serving tray to reveal a steaming pile of fresh dog entrails, covered in hot blood.*

You have to eat the entire tray, as it will provide you the protein needed to stay awake during the process.

*The dark master then takes the fork and picks up a piece of the entrails. Dripping with blood, the Sith puts the "food" into his mouth, and chews.*

*Leaning back slightly at the sight of the 'meal,' Bishop looked it over. The sight of the dogs guts were very obviously from Tarrian's dogs that he had killed the other day. However the sight of them didn't bother him as much as the thought of killing them the other day. Almost as if overnight he had become more Sithlike, less caring. In his mind he saw a spider briefly, though he was slightly confused from where it had come from. Brushing it from his mind he picked up a fork. The idea of eating dog entrails bothered him almost as much as the idea that they were from Tarrian's dogs. He watched Hatred take a bite and swallow it down.*

"As you wish master. After all, food is food."

*The comment, made to show that he realized where the guts came from and that he 'didn't care,' had to be backed up by actions. As smoothly as he could manage without hesitating he reached out and stuck a piece near where Darth Hatred had gathered a bite. Blood dripped out of it onto the platter and he leaned forward slightly and brought the piece in towards his waiting mouth. Showing no visible signs of disgust he placed the morsal there and began to chew. Despite his rationalizations to himself that the dog wouldn't taste that bad after the fact, he realized he was wrong. Dog meat might have tasted allright, but their entrails were something else. Swallowing and shaking his head slightly at the taste he went for another bite, forcing himself to swallow it as well. Images of Tarrian popped into his mind but he pushed them back. He knew it was going to be a tough meal.*

Bishop.jpg