Aurora

Identity

A.K.A: The Architect

Homeworld: Unknown (Dead)

Species: Humanoid (Indecernibile from Human in Appearence)

Physical Description

Height: 4'11

Weight: 105lbs

Hair: Naturally Brown (Varies depending on her emotions)

Eyes: Naturally Brown (Varies depending on her emotions)

Sex: Female

Equipment

Clothing or Armor: Custom Robes

First she placed upon her body was the armorweave shes had collected, the coldness of its steel spreading goosebumps across her pale skin. Next was that of her former clothing, robes of pure white that hung like a dress, revealing the armorweave aroun her neck and her biceps before cover the rest of her arms and form down to just below her knees. Next would be the pants and boots of the Jedi robes Tobias had acquired for her as well as the vestige. And finally, Aurora tied her long hair up in a bow to keep it from dragging the floor and hung the sash of her former robes atop her shoulders.

Weapon: Variant Trident Stave

The Trident stave were pretty common issue for most aquatic species. And each held their own variant, as most were used primarily for hunting or defense. Others were ceremonial or heirlooms. This one, however, felt and looked alien even for her, as the three tips were of different design from most spear like design you would see in common Tridents, almost as if the center blade connected with the two outside pieces to make one singular blade. At at the bottom of the outside blades seemed to be connected with sway arms, is if they swung back in to rejoin the three blades. Curious, she ran her fingers along the elongated hilt until she found was she sought. Roughly about a third of the way down the handle was a hidden button, upon which when she pushed it, the blades not only joined together to make a singular blade, the hilt's bottom shot upward into the handle's innards and formed a perfectly shaped short sword, the sway arms mimicking an guard of sorts below the top blade.

Common Inventory: "Tear of the Betrayed" (A semi-sentiant Kyber Crystal attuned to Aurora that changes color to reflect her alignment within the Force; currently worn around her neck within a makeshift necklace)

Faction Information

Force User 

Alignment: Lawful Good

Current Faction Affiliation: N/A

Current Faction Rank: N/A

History:

Force Side: Neutral (Formerly)

Trained by: N/A

Trained who: N/A

Known Skills: Beastial Calm* (Hereditary)

Background: Unknown (To be revealed through gameplay)

* = Passive Ability; Hereditary ability to walk among native fauna with little to no reaction nor consequence. (Mod Approved)

Ky4xNb5.png

"Forgive me, my mortal kin, for I knew not what I did."