Vulios sat under a table, working on securing a steady powerline from the main console to the small portable shield nearby a recently crafted forge when an alarm of some sort buzzed and all he could hear was Sarpo Fost scream Nayc, nayc, nayc!” Annoyed, he quickly stood up and looked at the man. “What is it Sarpo, and it better be fixable.” Alor’s new allies need to remain up there until we can establish down here!” Sarpo’s answer was blunt and made his own point very clear by pointing with his finger at a tactical screen. Vulios walked up and looked at it, seeing the small fleet amassed on their front door. Avao Skol walked in, clearly hearing the later half of it, spoke up. “I’ll go up with you Vulios. There is an abandoned shipyard I want to get up and running anyways. We can meet them there.” Letting out a sigh, Vulios opened up a comm to the commanding officer. 

“Sith Fleet Commander, this is Vulios Vuuku. It’s been advised that you remain in space and not deploy down here. Shields are not strong enough to support you. We will meet you on Iron-Pantheon, a small shipyard near your position. From there, we can discuss further deployment.” Vulios cut the transmission and turned to Avao, but she had already left to prep The Trident for the launch up to the shipyard. 

*** On Iron-Pantheon ***

Vulios walked the main floor of the hangar bay alongside Major General Bann Dul, looking over a few items on a datapad that showed the entire list of things brought with them. “I’m going to be blunt Major, some of this isn’t going to work here, not under the conditions of the planet itself-” Vulios pointed towards the Walker crew line. “But a lot of this is going to help out majorly in getting this small operation running. No pun intended.” He handed the datapad back to the Major. “However, if this is ours to use in this alliance, I know that our Alor had another planet in mind as a potential home base…” Vulios purposefully let his own question hang to see if his own thought was correct on the matter.

The thought may have been interrupted just slightly, as a ship made a rather fast and quick arrival in the hangar. The Tyrant Adventure, the ship used by Kami Larkin made a shutdown of it’s systems followed by Kamii and her small squad coming down the ramp. “Mechis III has small defenses, but has been used to create droids for battle. It’s unclear if they’re operational without a closer inspection... “ Kami walked right up to Vulios, ignoring whatever protocol she knew existed in the situation or was super oblivious to it. It wasn’t until after she finished that she turned and acknowledged the Major standing next to Vulios. “Did he come with the massive fleet outside?” Luckily hidden behind his own buy’ce, Vulios was annoyed at Kami’s behavior. “Kami, this is Major General Bann Dul. He’s here on behalf of the Sith Emperor to provide us with some resources. Don’t be rude again or I’ll make you work a full fourteen hours in the forge.” Avao suddenly shouted out- "Send her over here, I have work for Clan Larkin to help get this shipyard up and running until Bann can send over the rest of the support." Vulios knew that Avao was simply attempting to give him time to talk without having to discipline the new Clan on how to interact with others. Turning his full attention back to the Major, he awaited to see what response he would have, or if there were questions. 

TCkCBhy.png

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Roots

Major General Bann Dul kept a watchful composure as he strolled the Iron-Pantheon alongside Vulios of House Solus, understanding the level of patchwork organization that befell the Mandalorians of Qat Chrystac. The overt demands of the planet were extreme, and conditions were threatening to any presences that drew near. Nevertheless, the Emperor had instructed that a manifest of suitable aid be lifted in the name of their allies, to expedite their preparedness for the wages of war that continued to gnaw at the feet of the glorious Sith Empire.

"Blunt is preferred, Master Vulios. These reserves and the men that serve, are under jurisdiction of Tros Ardell and House Solus. Whether it's this disastrous rock or another, our men are at your complete service. You know the layout better than most, we will heed your wisdom on the matter." Bann spoke earnestly, voice even-toned under his brandished helmet. 

Major-General Dul maintained his full Mandalorian regalia, colors varnished in fresh black paint, accentuated by the smoke grey and gold outlines of the Ash Legions. Fearless hounds turned from the war-stricken debris that layered the remnants of Coruscant, bound now to the fist of the Emperor. There were those from his clan that were too prideful to renew their purpose and were sent deep into Sith space for 'repurposing', but there were many that jumped at the idea of a new and glorious beginning. The one who had led them before had shepherded his clans to disgrace and ruin, nearly wiping them from existence, but the Emperor saw purpose when others turned their backs. Hounds of the Ash Legion would do what it took, to cull the blighted enemies of the Sith Empire, and lift their names to purpose.

“If the roots of your clan wish to settle elsewhere, you merely have to point to where, I would not blame you, Vulios.” Looking over the analysis of this planet, it wasn’t difficult to see why. “The Emperor is a discerning one, if there is value in this, I am sure he will make a way.”

P3UXctm.gif

Vulios kept his own thoughts to himself for a moment. There was no point in responding directly to Dul, as he was merely an instrument of the Sith Empire, one that he himself made perfectly clear. Without much else to be said, he looked at the hangar floor and pondered for a moment what exactly could they use. After a moment passed, he spoke up. “I believe that the technical personnel and sensor technicians are something that we need on this station right away.” “Plus everything else on that list…” The words came from Avao as she walked up to the two men. Her buy’ce was off, showing her short dark hair and eyes that looked like they always held knives. “Kami’s report, while slightly irrelevant to us in regards to Mechis III, does hold some viability in another area. Intel suggests that a certain planet nearby is of great value for staging grounds and building upon nothing. She even took the liberty to scout it herself, hence the reason her team was late arriving back. She was personally at Forard...” 

Upon finishing her talk, she handed Vulios a datapad with the full report. He looked it over and smiled behind his buy’ce. “Well Dul, It looks like most of your force is going to get working very soon. Allow for me to send this off to Alor and let him make the final call…” He then quickly send a report to Tros on Onderon to see what their leader thought of the new forming plan.

TCkCBhy.png

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.