Kataly'a Kaas Character Sheet

KATALY'A'S CHARACTER SHEET

Identity

Real Name: Kataly'a Kaas (Unknown last name, adopted the last name Kaas after her home planet)

A.K.A: Kat

Homeworld:Dromund Kaas

Species: Human

Physical Description

Height: 5'4

Weight: 125 lbs

Hair: Long black waves that cascade to her mid-back

Eyes: Almond-shaped, green

Sex: Female

410156_6587_snqxxfHiLxcFLyCvmH6BC3DhM.jpg

Equipment

Clothing or Armor: Kataly'a's wardrobe consists of neutral colored robes, black, grey, and white. Her usual outfit consists of black leggings and combat boots, and a heavy silver belt to holster her weapons.

0_11481b_40220327_L.jpg

Weapon: Currently, she is armed with a blaster. Eventually, she will wield a saber staff.

Common Inventory: A weapon, a scarce amount of credits, and a necklace her mother gave her.

Faction Information

Force User, Force Sensitive or Non-Force User: Force-Sensitive

Alignment: Unaligned currently

Current Faction Affiliation: N/A

Current Faction Rank: N/A

History:

Force Side: Uses light and dark, unaligned

Trained by: Briefly, her father. Is in search of a true master.

Trained who: No one

Known Skills: None yet

Background: Kataly'a was born to a powerful Sith and a common woman. Her life had been mostly normal until her father had realized her potential and began training her in the Dark side of the Force. She was much too young to handle the brutality of Sith training, and her mother realizing the danger she was in, took Kataly'a and ran from her father. They successfully ran from him until Kataly'a was thirteen, when Azan finally hunted them down. Kataly'a was able to escape from her father, but she witnessed her mother's death by her father's hand. She has adopted the life of a rogue mercenary, running from both sides of the law and making a living where she can.

My plan for Kataly'a is for her to shift sides, she is going to be a very complex character. I might have her start as a Sith and then fall to the Jedi or vice versa.

NervousSelfishLacewing-max-1mb.gif

May the Force be with you, my love.