Self published [Free Until 06/14/18]

Hou-Jo Poleb

It's been a while since I've logged in to the ol' Jnet. Glad to see this place is still going strong. I once posted a story in this forum that won best action story in the fan fiction awards called Fatal Vendetta. I asked the moderators to delete the thread entirely because I had aspirations of publishing the story. I know I haven't been an involved member of this community for a long time, but this is where my story was born. I got a lot of feedback and learned a lot about writing from the members of this forum and I can't express how thankful I am. There's a lot of changes to the original story and is much larger than what I originally posted here back in the day.

For anyone who might be interested, The Kramei Insurrection - A Fatal Vendetta is now available on Amazon.com. I've been doing a lot of promoting on social media, but I didn't want to post anything here until after I had the Kindle eBook ready as well as the paperback. There's a preview you can read on Kindle and I also have the Prologue on my website http://www.afatalvendetta.com. I won't say that I'm back here just to plug the book (because, well, I am). But I know people here read a very rough and admittedly, poorly written, version. I wanted to make sure they had the opportunity to see what it has become.

This is a realization of a dream for me to become a published author. To everyone who read Fatal Vendetta and provided feedback and encouragement, thank you! I see that Amidala Skywalker has also announced that she's published. When I logged on I didn't expect to see someone else would have announced that they published a book. I want to offer my congratulations. It's a great accomplishment and I'm glad to see that this community of writers are chasing their dreams.

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Anyone who might be interested in reading my book, The Kramei Insurrection - A Fatal Vendetta, can download the Kindle version for free until 11:59pm PDT June 14. Thanks again for everyone's support!

I'm definitely open to receiving a free, shipped hard copy. Let me know.

• Like 1

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen