Hello JediRP. Gotta say, been perusing the site for a few hours now, and I am impressed yal. I really, really, really like the setup. I've checked out several of the threads and very much like alot of the content you folk have created. After familiarizing myself with the "story so far", state of the galaxy, character creation, and whatnot, I decided to join up and see if i can get in on the action.

A little relevant data about myself:

- Have been a roleplayer for about ten years now. I've played in just about every style (tabletop, forum, chat, etc) and in just about any fandom or genre, everything from LOTR to Zelda to Diablo to Warcraft to Game of Thrones to DBZ to Harry Potter to Marvel to DC not to mention a whole slew of original settings.

- I've been a SW fan since i saw the originals as a kid (mid twenties now). I ran a campaign that lasted about three years and spanned eight years in-game. We reached the end of the first theatre with that one and have been taking a hiatus from it for the past year. But I've been a-gettin-that-itch something fierce to roleplay some star wars.

I have an endless pool of character ideas of all variety and innards, although my initial instinct is to pursue the life of a jedi. Before I decide what sort of bloke I'm gonna be, can anyone tell me if there are any niches, roles, etc that need to be filled?

Well the needs of the Jedi are many, and though training takes dedication and time, I think it is one of the more rewarding paths you can seek in this RP. I personally run the Black Sun and while we always need more people to be criminals and such, as an introduction into the RP the best training on how to roleplay, fight, and post will come from a Master in either the Sith or the Jedi factions.

Having run multiple tabletop games myself in the Star Wars eras, I think you will be well suited for this RP

Welcome my friend, I look forward to seeing you around! Please PM me if you ever need any help.

Edited by Guest

THEDARKWATCH.png.ee904c69a072d3ac6497762608f2e8a2.png

Commander - Darkhand Brigade - Sith Empire

Blood Prince

Welcome to the site!

To be honest, I think the two factions that could use some love are possibly the Galactic Alliance and Black Sun, but I'd highly recommend talking to the faction leaders before just jumping in if you are looking to play something they need. Otherwise, honestly, it's mostly do what you want. ^.^

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Welcome to the site Phaeos!

We're happy to have you! I'm curious as to how you came across our site (spoiler - I'm the PR admin.)

If you could visit this threadand let us know I'd really appreciate it!

fMZZcER.png

Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya. - "Train your sons to be strong but your daughters to be stronger."

“A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” - Mandalorian proverb