Corellia

Darth Jade

• 2 months later...

*Adi-Wan's borrowed ship from the Smuggler's Moon came out - gained clearence to land, and did so ... a bit away's from Airleas' ship - however, he stayed in the cockpit and was aware of everything going on in that house - as well as everything outside within a mile radius. He was prepared to give his life to protect her ... and planned fully to do so*

"Here we go ... " - he thought to himself - fighting off the urge to sleep while scanning for incoming ships.

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*Adi-Wan laughed to himself - he grabbed both lightsabers - and his over-robes ... he dressed himself - and got ready to make the short trek to the Lianahan's house. As he walked towards the house - Airleas opened the front door, and shook her head in disbelief. Adi-Wan was quick to reply through the spoken word*

"I know what you're thinking, Airs ... but you have to remember ... i am a dedicated Jedi ... and whatever order i get from the other council members ... i will carry out. I will not let you out of my sight until instructed otherwise by the other council members ... you're just going to have to deal with my nuisence for awhile ... i'm sorry."

*Airleas humored Adi-Wan ... and just said, "Get inside, and get some grub, would'ya? It'll be ready in a few minutes"*

*It was nice to be in a nice house, again ... it'd been awhile since he'd last been to a residence ... the last "house" that he'd been in was his ... before leaving to become a Jedi ... it'd been almost over a year since then ... all of the other places he'd been since were tight living quarters in a random base, or a ship's bunk ... the life of a Jedi provided no such living space such as the accommodations that the Lianahan house did.*

*Adi-Wan spoke to Airs quitely as he approached her - to others - it would look as if he was hugging her - but he was whispering in her ear the following words, "I don't believe that we are safe here ... whoever it is that'll be looking for you *may* have the location to this household ... and i think we should leave as soon as possible - so as to not hurt the others that live here, for one, and for another reason ... to have better protection - planetary wise - from your potential captors ... no offense, Airs ... but let's make this quick."*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*Adi-Wan shook his head ... and let out a sigh as he began to explain the situation.*

"Look, Airs ... i'm sure you know that Master Prophet has .... feelings for you ... strong feelings. During the attack on the Sith ... it may have been 'confiscated' from his mind, and his thoughts ... that he cared for you ... hell ... i'll be honest with you ... Sly loves you. And because he loves you ... you are know being hunted. Why? Why, now? Why just because a Jedi Council member loves you? .... it is not simply because of that ...

... Sly has ... kidnapped the child of Tarrian Skywalker, and Bishop of Battle's child ... Kaylynn ... she could very well be the chosen darksider that will eliminate all Jedi. Master Prophet and Mes ... removed the child from the Darksider's grasp ... and his whereabouts are now unknown ... he is trying with all of his might to remove the darkside within the child ... and make her believe that the Lightside of the force is her chosen path. We do not know if this will work ... she could be too sinisterly evil to listen to any words that Sly is trying to communicate with ... but, nevertheless ... we must expect backlash from two evil sith ... Tarrian, and Bishop.

That's where you come into play ... while Master Prophet is working on Kaylynn ... the Sith know his weakness ... his pressure point ... it is you, Airs ... that is why you are more important then you can imagine ... if it came down to returning Kaylynn ... for an exchange for you ... then, Master Prophet would be quick to do it ... however, it is not what is right for the Jedi Order ... regardless ... we want to cover all of the bases ... and THAT is why i will be your shadow ... until otherwise instructed by the other council members ..."

*Airleas looked at Adi-Wan ... who hadn't faced her since he started his explanation ... he'd been facing the the sunrise ... it was beautiful ... but he feared that something much more evil, and ugly would rise soon upon that horizon ... death, fear, destruction ... the Darkside ... he knew that their time here should be short ... and that Airs needed to gather her things, make peace with her parents ... and that they needed to run quickly. He knew it wasn't in her nature - but he didn't care ... it was something that needed to be done regardless of what anyone else thought ... they simply were not safe here.*

*Adi-Wan's comm from his ship's scanners buzzed on his hip - he looked down, and checked the readout*

(Ship's Readouts of Correllian traffic on this continent)

"567 Ships have requested landing permission.

566 - Permission Granted

355 landed in the 500 km radius

42 landed in the 250 km radius

5 in the 10 km radius

Unmarked ships in 10 km radius: 1"

*Adi-Wan became worried ... he knew that this could mean only one thing. They were in danger ... he grasped at his lightsabers ... and kept the switch ready - he repeated his comment about their safety*

"Airs ... we should be getting on soon ... "

*And that was all he needed to say - for she could sense the urgency in him - not through the Force - but rather ... the words that he spoke, and through his voice influction*

OOC: this was posted at the same time Raynuk was posting - i think that's a little BS ... but it's up to Airs to decide.

*Adi-Wan waited just outside of Airleas' room, while she gathered her things - and he was aware of everything happening inside - he knew that her memories of her fallen brother were flooding her mind ... she began to choke up slightly, before remembering all of the good things about him, and good memories that they'd shared ... it was tough to deal with his death - but she knew that he'd be proud of her accomplishments ... and following in his footsteps. She fought everyday with the added pressure to make her fallen brother proud of her actions .... and Adi-Wan, still outside of her door, felt his heart sink ... for he finally understood the problems that Airs was fighting everyday ... he felt for her - and knew her situation. He waited - arming himself with the Force, and trying to sense if they were in danger - he felt nothing out of ordinary ... he could not sense any Sith that were around ... and although there was one right above Airs' room - he could not feel him, for he was masking his presence ... and doing a good job. If he slipped up at all, and broke his concentration - Adi-Wan would kill him in an instant - and the Lianahan's would have to leave this place ... they would no longer be safe with a slain sith on their turf.*

*Adi-Wan checked up inside the room, and suddenly Airs was no longer there - she had dissappeared ... and the broken window told the story. She was nabbed ... and he didn't lift a finger while he was in the hallway ... he had failed. He would get her back now matter what the cost ... and she would NOT fall to the darkside ... not on his watch ... he was determined. Adi-Wan relayed the situation to the Lianahan's .... and would now have to face Dex ... so he was off - back to the smuggler's moon*

• 1 month later...

*Adi-Wan entered the room, and saw the broken and battered Kheldar vos Correlli ... broken ... but not beaten - and heard his words ... he wanted to thank Mr. Correlli all of this time, for his assistance with the Jedi's attack on the Sith ... but had never been in his presence ... ever ... he never even knew what this man looked like ... until now*

"Mr. Correlli - i wanted to introduce myself, and thank you for your assistance rendered to the Jedi in the past ... my name is Adi-Wan Tinova ... High Council member of the Jedi Order ... it's an honor ... "

*He bowed at the waist, and lifted his head, and extended his hand - shaking Kheldar's with a strong grip*

"Tell me ... what is our next move ... ? Have you had time to ponder it, at all ? What is our situation ... "

*Adi-Wan smiled as Tares entered the room - he felt his presence here ... he knew he was near - and knew he would return soon. He did. As he walked by - towards Kheldar - Adi-Wan followed suit - and strode to where he was sitting. - He waited for Kheldar's response ... but spoke first*

"There's got to be something that we can do ... if Tares and I can get inside of the Maw - we're good to go ... we should be able to handle the threat ... however - getting there is the problem ... they could shoot us down before we got within 5 parsecs of her.

Is there any weaknesses - some sort of exhaust port that's unshielded - somewhere where a small vessle could sneak in ... granted there's enough ruckus being caused around?"

*Adi-Wan nodded*

"Mr. vos Correlli - It is true that CORE here, on Correllia needs to be detained - eliminated ... however ... there is no guarantee that their facilities here hold the antidote ... the antidote for their virus ...

... Master Vortex ... what shall we do, i leave the decision to you ... we can either attack the Maw - in an indirect assault - and retrieve the virus' antidote - saving the Jedi, and force-users that've been infected ...

... or we can attack CORE here ... saving Correllia .... undoubtedly ... they'll try to go down in a blaze of glory ... i fear that if they're attacked here by large numbers ... that they'll do massive damage to the planet's inhabitants in a suicide death offensive ...

Again, i leave the decision to you, Master Vortex ... "

*The Jedi stood before Vortex, and vos Correlli - he lowered his head, and closed his eyes ... thinking about the future ... "Too dark ... too clouded ..." - he re-openend his eyes as Tares began to speak*

*Adi-Wan nodded - he scanned the room - and looked for anything ... something ... any reason why he felt they were in danger - then quickly pushed it to the back of his mind - a dark rain cloud was forming on the horizon ... the future ... like it, was dark, and ominous ... whatever darkness it would bring ... would not hit until the last minute ... when the least expected it*

"Master Vortex ... Airleas ... " he said, thinking to himself, "Perhaps - if the location to your house is stored inside of the Correllian central databases - then ... our whereabouts here, will be comprimised?" He was shocked when Airleas suddenly, and abruptly was overcome with fear - this place was in danger.

"Perhaps ... this could be a good spot to be in ... if they attack us here - surely we hold the upperhand - a fortification to make a stand against the CORE here - for the time being ... when, or even if, they do strike - perhaps it would be wise to eliminate the opposition swiftly - and without any noises - as soon as they get here, and we begin a fight - they'll comm the CORE headquarters - and Rinwald will know that we know he's onto us ... it's time to play a game, people ... and we have to keep this quite ... Master Vortex?" - he turned towards Tares, "Do you have any suggestions ... ?"

*Adi-Wan thinks to himself - then speaks*

"It makes sense ... a military force so 'illustrious' as that of CORE's wouldn't send a fleet of Star Destroyers and a garrison of troops to a civilian household ... not even a legion ...

... but, we are under your command, Chancellor ... "

*Adi-Wan bows in a display of respect*

"We will follow your lead ... my lightsabers, and knowledge of the Force are at your defense ... "

*Adi-Wan double-checks ... yepp - they're still there ... hanging from his belt ... and he'd wield them well today ... *

*Adi-Wan scanned his surrounding with the Force - checking for potential dangers .... with his mind's eye. He found nothing ... besides the nagging sensation since they'd arrived that CORE was ever-present. He turned to Master Vortex, as the others ran out of the Lianahan residence - and spoke quietly*

"Master Vortex ... i do no believe that the Lianahans will be safe here ... we should not leave ... however, our first responsibility is to take out CORE - and a surprise attack on their facilities would be more then the name suggests ... it has the potential to be a success - no one would be insane enough to go head-first into their encampment? Surely - they would not think that we would do damage ...

... however, Master Vortex ... i feel that we should stick with the Chancellor during this time ... his safety is paramount ... he can not fall ... or CORE will win, in their's, and his, death ... they will have reached their goal .... and going, he is ... so, we must protect him, and the others ...

... what says you, Master Vortex?"

*Tares pondered the situation, and potential pitfalls in his head ... he knew the dangers that were placed upon the group .... however, he knew that Adi-Wan was right ... they would have to infiltrate CORE - and take them down from the inside one way, or another ... he also felt something telling him that the Lianahans would not be safe here ... but felt better of mentioning it ... he finally came to the conclusion that the two Jedi would have to go, and protect the others ... and the galaxy, from CORE ... together. He spoke quietly, as well*

(Tares Vortex)

"Yes, Adi-Wan ... we should go, you're right in the respect to the Chancellor - i will discuss a plan of motion that we will take once we get outside - and moving ... come, Adi-Wan, we should meet the others outside, now ... "

(Adi-Wan)

"Agreed ... "

*They both thanked the Lianahans, and told them to keep an eye out for any threats ... even after nightfall ... and bounced outside. Once there - the two Jedi checked their lightsabers, and made sure they were functioning fully ... they were ... and Tares began to speak as they got into the small craft with the others*

*Adi-Wan nodded towards the Northern regions of the Base ... he nodded towards the CORE Commander ... in his control center - undoubtedly shouting for damage reports at this very second. He and Tares would have to take him out ... and all that stood in their way ... for the safety, and well being of those that inhibited this galaxy with intentions of peace. It was their duty*

*Adi-Wan spoke quietly to all before they broke*

"Alright, all, communicate on frequency 357-A if necessary - otherwise, let's keep the chatter to a minimum ... and May the Force be with you all ... "

*All members stood, and took a glance at eachother before breaking up, and heading in their own directions - Tares followed Adi-Wan as they broke up the hall - heading north*

*1/2 way up the corridoor - they encountered their first sign of a threat - and instead of killing the small group of soldiers - it was Tares' idea to break a window, and follow closely under the building's overhangs, at the base of the foundation, lurking in the shadows - outside - rather then inside, in a cramped hallway. They both summoned the Force to create noise in the opposite direction from the Jedi's location from the guards ... as they naturally turned towards the North - the two Jedi broke through a window, and landed on the ground 20 feet below .... undamaged. And they lurked - until they reached the Command Center - and the CORE Commander was not any more then 20 feet above them, and a little ways inside the structure. Tares would make the call on how to get back inside of the building, and how they would attack the commander before they moved ... *

((You're up, Andy))

*After killing the CORE Commander, and all were back at the Lianahan homestead, Adi-Wan walked up to Reagan*

"Hey, Red ... is there any way that i can hitch a ride from you back to the Jedi Base of Operations ... or, perhaps the Lianahan's have a ship that i could borrow, for the trip?"

*Thinks to himself that he should really stop bumming rides to places ... and remember to fly The Reconciliation more ... and sighs*

*Adi-Wan nodded - and gave here a smile*

"I will deliver your message ... "

*He bowed - displaying respect to the members of the attack group ... and went to the Swift - Reagan was already prepping the ship for take off ... he boarded, and sat down in the co-pilot's chair ... and didn't say anything ... he could feel her eyes upon him, and he didn't want to look at her ... he just wanted to meditate, and to leave this mental plane, if only for a short while ... but, he knew he'd have to talk to her ... sooner ... or later ... it would have to be done.*

• 5 months later...

*Adi-Wan nodded at Zar's comments*

"Indeed ... at least, i can say ... that you are an honorable Sith, Zar ... don't make me a fool by disproving that statement ... "

*He looked over to Brook, and Zar - they seemed ... happy. How could that be? Who knew? He certainly didn't ... it seemed that his life was without many emotions ... fear .... one of them ... happiness .... was another.*

*They came upon the entrance to Sly's residence. He looked down .... and cleared his mind for a moment. He closed his eyes - clearing his thoughts, and then promptly shut off his atunement with the Force as much as he could. Over his shoulder, he spoke without turning.*

"It would be wise to minimize your atunement with the Force - as it is over-empowered in this residence ... you will see what i mean, as we enter."

*He prepared to knock, just seconds before the door opened. He smirked to himself. Apparently they were "felt" - and their presences welcomed. Adi-Wan took a step into the room, and felt the flooding of his mind with the Force. He stepped in, and stood momentarily, before he felt out the others - they were in the back room. He turned, and motioned for the others to lead.*

"After you ... "

*Adi-Wan was the last of the three "late arrivals" to enter the room. He noticed that they were all sitting around in chairs, and contemplating their next moves. His robes sagged low over his face, and concealed the mind of Adi-Wan. He walked in, easily one of the tallest in the room, towards one of the three last remaining availale chairs. He motioned for Zar and Brook to take the two next to one another, as he sat nearly across from them on the other side of the table that separated them. He recognized almost all of the faces in the room ... a few, he did not.*

*He pulled back his robes, and began to speak.*

"Sorry for our late arrival ... if you could fill us in on what we're doing now ... it would be much obliged .... "

*Adi-Wan nodded to Impede, and motioned for him to sit, as well.*

"Young one, there is still much to learn, you have ... the Sith are here, as we have signed a Treaty ... a cease-fire, with their Order. Not only that ... but, we will be working in conjunction with them closely, to plan the demise of our threat."

*He smiled at the young learner*

"Did you not happen to feel that even in this room, sits another Sith? Raynuk is not of the Jedi Order, rather - of the Sith Order. Can you honestly say that you've sat here, in this Force-amplified room, and not felt that he serves the Darkside of the Force?"

*Adi-Wan watched the young one's actions.*

"PATIENCE ... young one ... you need not to be anywhere besides where the Force has taken you ... and that is here, and now. You will not go to Kashyyyk ... you will learn your place ... and your patience."

*Adi-Wan seemed to be a little rude with his comments - but, afterall - other's inability to remain patient is what caused him so much grief, on so many occasions.*

*Adi-Wan nodded, this child was definately not willing, and/or capable of learning the ways of the Jedi.*

"If you leave this room, that is a direct act of insubordination .... and you will be banned from the Jedi Order. I leave that choice to you, young one ... learn your patience ... or you will lose your privelages to our Order ... it is your decision to make."

*Adi-Wan's voice was cold, and gave no hint of sarcasm. He was serious ... if this one wanted to leave .... he'd turn his back on the direct order from a Jedi Council Member ... and therefore - would be in violation of the Jedi Order's rules of conduct.*

*Adi-Wan looked deep into the eyes, and heart, of the young Impede that stood before him ... still deciding whether he wanted to leave or not. Speaking in a flat, cold voice ... he continued.*

"The life of a Jedi is not filled with ... personal emotions. You are not to do what is best for you ... or your family ... you are expected, and required to do what is in the best interests of those that would not have the ability to defend themselves from greater evils that would seek to destroy them ... you are clouding your vision with what you know. Love. You must unlearn .... what you have learned ..."

*Adi-Wan just shook his head slightly as he used the Force to feel the infuriated thoughts rushing through Impede's youthful head. He narrowed his eyes to slits, and spoke as he returned.*

"Impede ... you fail, yet again ... your anger surpasses your patience. To be honest with you ... if you have the desire to become a Jedi - you are too reckless. Too hateful ... to angered ... too .... impatient. You will learn your place, young one. You will learn to check your anger, or fall victim to the dark side of the force. To be honest with you ... i wouldn't want to train you, for the simple fact that the Dark Side festers inside of you ... you're fighting it, but alas - it is winning the battle."

*He continued to shake his head in disbelief at such an action - before some of the highest ranked Jedi in the Order - and he'd still act in such an order? He turned his attention to Hou-Jo.*

"Indeed - we are taking time to make our moves - yet, the Jedi Order take awhile to move ... this is the way of things - we've always been calm, and collected in our maneuvers - we do not fly off of the handle ... and act wreckless ... you should know this, Poleb.

The wheels of attack move slowly - but, strike dreadfully upon those that receive it's wrath."

*Adi-Wan noticed the two leave, and nodded to them both with a curt head-bow as they both stood, and left the room. He watched her leave ... and him follow. He instantly knew that something had come over her - but what? He saw her grab her stomach, on the way out ... cramps? No ... but, again - anything that showed weakness was not in Brook's abilities to sustain ... she crushed that immediately, as it would seem. So, perhaps something else ... something .... growing more troublesome.*

"Interesting ... "

*Adi-Wan was onto something here ... something that perhaps no one else figured ... he broadened his senses, and atunement with the Force, and dispatched the clutter, to feel through to her ... he felt ... something. He knew what it was - as she did ... and as he would. But, he would keep it to himself.*

*Adi-Wan was on his feet, as he felt her leaving ... never to return? - No, she would one day return ... when, he didn't know ... but, he had some unfinished business with the Sith Mistress before she left. He moved out of the room from the others, and swiftly was at the door. He was standing in the door frame, as she glanced over her shoulder to her husband. As she looked at him for the final time, Adi-Wan screamed out something.*

"Brook ... "

*He reached to the back of his belt, and felt the carbonite-encased lightsaber that was her former self's ... he detached it ... and removed it from his belt. He held it firmly in his right hand, and looked down upon it ... he clenched his teeth as all of the emotional attachment that he had had with the saber would be gone. He clasped it tightly in his hand. It had always served as a reminder that he was important ... and needed as a Jedi. He closed his eyes, and saw Sly giving it to him as a reward for his efforts in the attack upon the Sith. A symbol of his life as a Jedi ... destruction, for respect. Kill the Sith, and gain respect. He needed it ... until now.*

*He reared back his arm, and used the force to propel the Saber's movement through the air as he hurtled it towards Brook at a speed that the naked eye couldn't detect. He watched her swivel around, and catch it a few inches from the side of her head. As she caught it, she brought it down to waist level, and glanced upon something that was once her's, then his ... she smirked.*

"I don't need it anymore ... Brook ... you've given me something that you could never know .... "

*Adi-Wan looked towards the ground*

"... and although you are a Sith ... you must know ... you hold a special place in my mind, and in my heart. I respect you ... and with respect ... comes memory. You will leave .... but, know ... you will never be forgotten. Even by your sworn enemy ... believe me ... you will be missed by more then you know ... "

*He said boldly. He lifted his eyes, and looked at her - who stood nearly 100 feet before him, headed towards her ship. He clenched his teeth, again, and stood firm. His glance unwavering ... if he never saw her again, he wanted her to know that she had meant something ... if even if it was just to him. He continued to stand, as if she would respond ... but, he had the sinking desire to leave, and let her do her own thing ... but, something compelled him to continue to stand there.*

Edited by Guest

*Adi-Wan caught the 1/2'ed lightsaber and joslted it in his hand. He inhaled heavily, and clentched it, tightly again. He closed his eyes, and reopened them to the roaring engines of her ship preparing to take off. He felt .. empty .. in a way. He thought that he'd gotten the better of her, by returning the saber ... but, in a way, she out-did him. Her words rang in his head ... "That little trinket holds dual meaning now ..." and indeed it did. She was right ... she seemed to get to him like that. She'd taught him almost a whole new world that was the Sith - his enemy ... with just her remarks from when they'd known one another. She allowed him to open his eyes - and not be so callous. He was enlightened, only when he met her. As the repulsor lifts on her ship flared, and the air beneath her ship began to wave in the sight of the heat genereated from the ship - she began the slow ascent from the planet of Correllia. He held the "trinket" close to his chest, and grasped at it tightly.*

"I bid you farewell for now ..... Renica .... "

*He stood watching her ship ascend - until he could no longer see it's engines blazing her from him, from all that she knew. He stood, until her force-signature had left the area ... but, before she made the jump to hyperspace ... he spoke to her through the Force .... quietly ... calmly.*

"We'll be seeing you .... "

*And then she was gone.*

*Adi-Wan drew one of his sabers and ignited it. He retrieved a medium-linked chain necklace that his Father had given to him before his passing, that he always carried with him, and cut it's links ... now having a disconnected chain, he pressed the humming lightsource against the trinket, slightly, heating the metal on either side. He disengaged the lightsaber, and pressed the now split link-chain neckalce on either side of the saber. The metal that was now cool, yet still molten - the necklace fused the chain as one. He blew air upon it, calling upon the force to catch the brisk Corellian air to cool the molten metal. When it had cooled, he pushed back the head of his robe, and placed it around his neck. He let the trinket necklace that now meant more to him then anything, fall beneath his shirt. He grasped at the object of the respect from his enemy ... and closed his eyes once again. He thought of all that could have been ... which at the same time ... was something to never happen. It was enough to drive someone mad, so he reopened his eyes, and stood. He glanced to the sky once again ... reaching out with the force towards Brook - yet, she was already long gone ... millions of parsecs away by now, perhaps. He shook his head and turned slowly back towards Sly's house's door. He reentered, and returned to his seat ... somber.*

"Let's wrap this up, eh?"

*He said quietly*

*Adi-Wan looked upon Impede, and watched the tear roll down his face. He sighed - he remembered the last time that he'd cried ... it was for the actual deaths of the Jedi Order members, and lifeforms that were on Yavin IV. Before that ... the last time he had cried ... was when his father died. He was the last thing that he had had ... he remembered the pain of losing his last loved one. He knew what Impede was going through - and he, too - wanted to do anything he could to at least prolong his father's life. But in the end ... now - he realized something different. The Force does what it wills ... Fate is the Force - and what it wants - it gets. Regardless of what anyone, force user, or not - wants.*

"Impede ... i know what you're going through - you have to accept that the Force wills what it wants. The Fate of your brother ... is not yet cealed. But, alas - we know where to take the Fight to ... Kashyyyk, you said? Perhaps the time to strike would be now ... we can take the fight to the Bugs ... anyone else have anything to say about this?"

*Adi-Wan nodded ... as he looked at Zar.*

"Don't mistake this for eagerness, or impatience ... and in no way do i mean disrespect towards Sly ... but, the time is now for an attack ... we have them right where we want them ... there is already Imperial support planetside ... and the peoples of Kashyyyk have suffered too many atrocities to allow another razing of their planet to occur."

*Adi-Wan slammed his fist on the table. The time was now to mount their first offensive.*

"The time IS now ... who here agrees? Zar? Montar?"

*He looked at each as he said their names. There wasn't a large support force here - but, reinforcements could be called in immediately. He added another point.*

"No offense to any Sith here ... but, the Jedi have made recent successes with surprise attacks ... to leave the enemy without the element of warning before the strike is already upon them ... this tactic has to be implimented now ... if the Bugs think they're going to get an easy meal in Kashyyyk ... they're dead wrong ... "

*Adi-Wan was moved by the blinded padawan's passion, and desire .... his need, and willingness to destroy the bugs that sought the destruction of others. He rememered a time in his life ... that he was like Noah. He placed a hand on his shoulder - as he stood before Adi-Wan.*

"Noah ... I'd be honored to fight alongside you on the battlefield ... you will make a great Jedi one day ... and your lack of knowledge of the teachings of the Jedi ... is made up in your committment to the Order. You will do well ... use your senses, and especially the Force, follow orders, and you should fare well."

*Looking towards Impede, he remarked about his question.*

"Yes ... Impede - contact your brother ... ask him what the best vector would be to launch our sneak attack against the Bug's forces ... request that our ships that will arrive soon enough not come under attack by the Imperial forces huddled at their outpost. Also, gather up the coordinates on Kashyyyk that we're going to rendezvous at. Make your call, young one ... and move swiftly - i fear that the time may yet be upon us, where the forces there will retreat ... we must move quickly now. No more procrastination, no more delliberating ... today, the Jedi and Sith alike fight the forces that seek all of our destructions. Today ... we will rise victorious."