Corellia

Darth Jade

"I have more jedi blood in me then bounty hunter. And Everyone at the last call thinks i'm nothing but a drunk. Your payment would be giving me the chance to earn back my honor, and not to dissapoint my cousin, Krissi." He turns and presses a button on his belt locking his ship up. "Anyway, I can recruit a man named Reiko Dethvan, he was a part of the old IJA and only myself and thrawn knew about him. He is an awesome warrior with a lightsaber, he could be a nice addition to your order. On the planet Honoghr, Was where the first IJA space station: The wavelength, once stood, the wavelength 2 now belongs to the empire, but there are two more wavelengths left on Honoghr, I have the codes to launch that 3rd base if you are interested in it, it is a golan space station with planetary defence guns and shields, it can orbit any planet you choose. It does not have to be Honoghr." He pauses. "And I have no buisness on Corellia, so I will be tagging along with you."

• 1 year later...

DJK's ship came out of hyperspace outside of corellia. His ship had sustained heavy damage from the stunt he performed earlier. He landed his ship and got out, attempting to repair it. He needed to get back to coruscant.

The next day DJK decided it would be too much of a hassle to fully repair this ship, he had to get back to the last call. He looked around and found a C-Wing that he could buy used, still in good condition. He turned it on and left the Rogue Jedi behind.

• 11 months later...

He smiled and bowed.

"I am Jedi Master Dhan-Jaroe Kenobi. Your husband is quite the pupil, very mindful of the force and a quick learner. Very intent on the Jedi way of living, the jedi ideals."

Seeing Zane's wife reminded him of the incident on Naboo.

He forced a smile, he had let his cover down, and hopefully Zane would not detect his master's thoughts; this was Zane's 'break' and he didn't want to spoil a moment.

"I will be outside, you two should catch up."

He walked out and looked toward the sun.

"I can feel you... but I can't see you or touch you... Why does the force play with me so? Why did this have to happen?"

Dhan-Jaroe felt Zane's presence nearby, and without turning around, he addressed him.

"She seems like a very nice person. I'm happy for you two."

"I've recently been looking into the lightsaber forms, and I noticed the 7th one. The style interested me and I was reading up on it as much as I could. The VIIth form's most notable users were Darth Maul and Mace Windu, Windu extended it with Vapaad. Form VII edges tightly on the dark side of the force; a jedi must enjoy the fight. The darkness in the cave fueled me, and my knowledge of Form VII, although never put to practice, escaped and attacked you. You could've died Zane, had I persisted."

He turned around.

"I forsee you becoming a very powerful Jedi Master, training Jedi that will make a difference in the Order. I just hope you remember all I taught you about the Order's politics. If you sense a problem within the order, you must fix it; don't wait for someone else to do it, because they won't. Now... finish your lightsaber, we leave in the morning."

Dhan-Jaroe re-entered the kitchen as Zane was leaving.

"You know, not all Jedi have humble beginnings. I was a frequent drinker and a former bounty hunter before I became what I am. Jedi are trained to be self-righteous, but I will not doubt that I am looked upon highly by members of the order. Gamblers and drunks are prone to taking chances. So keep in mind, the ones that are crazy enough to think they can change the galaxy... are the ones that do."

He grinned.

"Zane invited me to dinner, and I must say... it's been ages since i enjoyed something Corellian outside of Ale." He chuckled, although his mind was still wandering.