Corellia

Darth Jade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hou-Jo, newly awaken, soon realizes that he is no longer on Yavin IV, but is now somewhere else, a planet in which he does not recognize, only a vague basis if any. He looks around and realizes that he is on his birthworld of Corellia, a planet that he has never been on long or old enough to remember. He is alive for a long enough time to heed what Master Stevenson is doing. He goes into the room that many are in, and sits down in one of the chairs and binds hands with the Jedi near him.

*Hou-Jo feels the extreme power of the poweful Force users in the ship, continuelsy magnifing in power from the previous magnification, soon spiraling out of control. Hou-Jo sees what Sly sees... and more. He sees a green light, and travels into it. He tries to open his eyes, but they are sealed shut he exits the light and opens his eyes.*

He is on Tatooine. Only his mind must've traveled here. He sees a man... no... a humanoid being of some kind, killing of countless of Tusken Raiders. He kills the Tusken Raiders completely, and begins to laugh. The man turns and seems to 'notice' Hou-Jo. He positions the gun and shoots him.

Hou-Jo shakes somewhat violently, but realilzing that he is now consciencely back on Corellia, and resists the urge to open his eyes. His conscience leaves him again and travels through space again...

He sees it... he sees Tiamat and Leviathan. But where is it that he sees them?

Hou-Jo gathers his things.

"Should we not be doing action against these bugs? If the Sith were on there own, they probably would've destroyed them by now. This is probably past the point of discussion, but what the hell are he waiting on? I'm beginning to be inclined to agree with the Sith, that our Order is taking far to long to decide things."

OOC: I will not be online until Wednseday, so I'm giving Obi-Two Skywalker permission to post my actions until I can post again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Hou-Jo brought Rajah's ship into one of the docking bays on the planet. He used a mind trick to "waive" the parking fee.

"My parents were spies for the Republic, so I'm guessing they had more than decent living quarters somewhere on the planet. I'm not sure if I should try to find their old house here. I would probably recognize their aura there if I found it. You've been around the galaxy, I presume, anywhere here that you'd like to see?"

Hou-Jo stopped walking and a piece of rubble fell on the ground in between him and Doppler and he, undoubtedly making him stop as well. The man was doing his job, but if he were try to do any of the things he suggested if Hou-Jo refused to comply he would be biting off more than he could chew. He threw the fee down at Doppler's feet, never facing him, and went on his way.

"Well, at least I managed to draw attention to myself as soon as we got here," he told Rajah.

Hou-Jo lowered his arm closest to Rajah and lifted her up into his arms, carrying her (being taller than her having an arm around him was a little awkward). "Hey, I wasn't doing anything inconspicuous that time, I was just sitting there minding my own business. Besides, to quite the contrary, I was in some need of some attention at the time."

He stopped walking and just looked into her eyes.

"We're going to my parents' old house. I know it was in this general area, but I don't quite remember what it looked like. I'll be able to recognize their aura in the area. I don't know how long it will take, but it shouldn't take too long to --" Hou-Jo stopped and looked around, he felt something familiar in the building to his right. It seemed like Xen-Que's presence was inside. He set Rajah down and walked up to the door. He knocked on the door but it fell down. He pulled out his lightsaber hilt and walked inside, using the Force to create a ball of light in his hand as he walked inside. The inside was a little subpar, but it was livable in the current state. He found a light switch and flipped it on.

"All right Rajah, come on in. Looks like nobody has lived here in a while. Everything seems to be fine, but I don't know why the door was like that. What do you think?"

His eyes were closed when she inquired about checking it thoroughly. "I don't sense anyone inside the house, although I feel a familiar presence within the range of my senses, alongside someone I've never met before. I wonder if she's picked a side, yet."

He opened his eyes and faced Rajah. "Anything you want to do?"

• 3 weeks later...

"I handed Council control over for a reason. Any ways, that presence is gone, I sense Master Adi-Wan is here now, but he shouldn't be a problem. Little things like that are part of who I am, I can't readily ignore them. You do have me, though, and I'm here."

He put his hand on her cheek and put his lips to hers. He brushed her hair back and didn't pull away as he got lost in her sweetness. He lifter her up into his arms and put her down on a couch in the room. The legs broke and it fell a few inches when he got on the couch, but it was barely noticeable. "Let me know if this is too much time with the man."

hjp.png

"Well, I'm yours now. I'm not going anywhere." As much as he would like to, he didn't truly believe the latter sentence. He put his hand on her cheek and spaced out, looking at her eyes. He wasn't thinking of being pulled back by the Jedi; he was thinking of Xen-Que's death and the curse. He shook it out of his head. He wrapped his arms around her and rocked her gently. He kissed her again.

hjp.png

• 1 month later...

Hou-Jo got up, albeit somewhat reluctantly, and did as Rajah asked of him. He grasped her hand and lead her through the house. He showed her the kitchen with the dripping sink, the second floor with some leaking roofs, and the broken down bathroom. "I can't give much of a tour, though. I don't really remember the place that much."

"My parents moved to Coruscant when my brother was very young. A lot of the memories and feelings of this place I gained from Xen-Que when he became one with the Force. I don't even remember if I ever lived here at all. Probably be better off finding somewhere else to stay, somewhere without all the karma. Or camp."

• 2 months later...

He was all alone again. The person that made the visions stop was gone. Would they return? Would Xen-Que's death haunt him again? Rajah had left him, but he decided not to ponder why. It was obvious. They were from two different worlds. They were star-crossed. It just wasn't meant to be.

Hou-Jo got to his feet and left his parents house. "There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force" He ignited a small piece of wood and set it down inside the front door and walked backward and watched as the house slowly caught fire. Once again the Jedi was all that he had. Xen-Que was dead, Rajah was gone without a word. He had no where else left to go.

The house was engulfed now and its light could be seen from the sky. He had a Jedi Starsword delivered to him and got into the cockpit, keeping his eyes on the house. The second floor collapsed into the first and a huge gust of fire blew up into the sky. The cockpit door closed and he activated the engines. One tear rolled down his cheek. He pulled up and left Corellia; never to return.

• 5 months later...

Hou-Jo's Jedi starfighter landed at his parents' house. The cockpit opened and he stood up, staying inside. He activated his new lightsaber and jammed it into the control panel. He ripped it out, disabling the ship. They would be hard pressed to track him this far, but it would give him time to get away from here so they couldn't follow him to his true destination. He jumped out and lifted the ship into the air with the Force. He lifted it with an ease he never knew possible. He smiled. He liked this new power. He hurled it down the hill nearby. He watched it crash and explode as the fuel tanks ruptured, igniting off the open circuits of the dashboard.

He turned away from it, turning from his past. He walked to the future. His destiny.

"I am meant for greatness. Far more then what the Jedi would allow me. I have become more powerful than any Jedi."

He walked over to a fountain. Kind of rare for this planet, yes. He looked at his reflection.

"They took from everything from you. Xen-Que is dead," he said as a tear began to form. "Rajah left. You did everything for the Order and they still forsake you. They didn't appreciate you. They took everything and gave you NOTHING in return!"

He straightened himself. He began to laugh. "Ha ha ha ha." He couldn't lose his smile. That sadistic smile. It was fading. It was gone from his face. "They'll pay. Everyone. Will pay. Yes. It's time the galaxy feels the pains I felt. The lie, ha ha ha, they will know. It was all a lie," he said lowering to a whisper. "I see through the lies of the Jedi. It's my life. I'll live it for myself. No one else. And I will be powerful. Yes. No one will ever betray me again. Even if I have to stab them with the knife first."

He continued to walk, he was going to a transgalactic bus station. He opened the hilt of Ara's lightsaber and removed all but the bare necessities that required it to function, to ensure there was no tracking device inside.

"Nonstop to Coruscant!" cried the loader of the transport. Hou-Jo sneaked onto the ship, using his powers of the Force to conceal himself from anyone collecting tickets or money. He sat in a dark corner and put his hood over his face. Smiling. Waiting to arrive at Coruscant.