Corellia

Darth Jade

Lance speaks out loud in his angry tone... "STOP THIS..." Lance yells at the top of his voice... "He is gone...!" he says softer, catching Reagans other hand as it swing... pulling his "sister" closer, and giving her a hug...

"You must remember the times when he was here, you cannot dwell... I knew how much Dex loved you, he was like your father..." Lance says stroking Reagans wet head...

"Any one of us would have done the same thing... Dex will be missed, let go of your feelings Reagan... dont be like him... dont hold it in. Thats the one thing that Dex and I actually differed on... let it go..."

Lance says holding Reagan in his arms...

lance.jpg

She didn't want to be held, and she didn't want to have to see anyone else that she loved die. She struggled to get away from Lance but he would not let her go. Finally she broke down and cried. Burying her face in his chest she sobbed for the loss of Dex.

After a while, she looked up at him and wiped away the tears. "I don't know that I can do this anymore. I want to live a normal life. I don't want to see anyone else I love die."

Just then, the child started to cry and Airleas went up to comfort here.

Reagan.jpg

Lance lifts Reagans chin as he gives her a quick peck on the lips...

"I'm not going anywhere... I am always gonna be here to take care of you, I made that promise to Dex a long time ago... You know I love you..."

Lance says as he holds Reagan tight... "Your a Lianahan now, dont you know... there is no normal life." Lance says with a smirk on his face.

"We've got Pirates, Jedi's, and Smugglers all under one roof..." Lance looks into the eyes of Reagan and speaks again... "You will come back to the moon with me... it is our destiny Reagan."

Lance keeps holding Reagan close for security

lance.jpg

Reagan sat down on the steps with Lance, and rested her head on his shoulder. She didnt' know what to do, she didn't want to go back to that moon. She didn't even know if there was anything left there to rebuild it.

"Lance, I just don't know if I want to do this anymore. Maybe I'll just stay here and help out at the house."

She saw the look of shock cross Lance's face, and she almost cracked a smile. She had never been the domestic type. She had always had a wild streak in her and Dex had forever been going behind her trying to keep her out of trouble.

She was wet and shivering from the rain and the unseasonably cold weather, and she was so exhausted she couldn't remember the last time that she slept.

Reagan.jpg

Lance takes off his Pirating Jacket and wraps it around Reagan... It seemed so huge on her as it completly engulfed her tiny body.

Lance smiles as he doesnt even need to say a word to her, he knew deep down that Reagan would return to the moon when she was ready.

Standing on the stairs, Reagan looks up at him as he bends down and lifts her into his arms... Lance was a huge guy, so he had no trouble lifting petite Reagan, as he carried her upstaires and sat her on the bed....

"Get changed and get some sleep.... you will know where to find me..."

Lance says as he gives he a kiss on the forhead...

"Thats my favorite Jacket, take care of it..." Lance says as she tries to give it back and he turns it away... "Keep it..." Lance says as he turns and leaves the room...

Lance goes down stairs as he hugs little Airleas... "Bye little baby..." Lance says as Airleas slaps his arm... "Im going to the moon, I am gonna straighten some things out before we begin reconstruction..."

Lance says as he hugs Airleas, as he speaks his final words... "Tell everyone where I am going, tell them.... Lance is back in the family." Lance says as he leaves, boarding his ship and leaving for the moon again...

lance.jpg

After Airleas settles Star down, she gets her a bottle, and lets the young child eat. Going to the stairs, she heads up to check on Reagan and is struck by a scream through her head. AIRLEAS...

Tears instantly came to her eyes as she heard Sly's screams. Sitting down on the stepps, she tried to reach out to him but he was gone. Choking back the tears, she tried to calm herself.

"He's fine, he's strong and will be fine." She told herself. Star began to cry again and she went down to care for her. She began to wonder if the child had force abilities. She seemed to be sensitive to people's feelings around her.

Airleas.jpg

Reagan opened her eyes, and was still wrapped in Lance's coat. She sat up in the bed, and thought about the decisions that she needed to make.

Lance wanted her back at the moon, but she was not sure she could do it. She was worried about Adi, she had not heard from him since before Dex's death. She sighed to herself and got up to get changed.

Walking down the steps, she went to the kitchen and started to make herself something to eat. Taking out the eggs, she started them and the bacon when she noticed Airs curled up on the sofa in the other room, the small child wrapped in her arms. She put some extra eggs on and when the meal was done she went in and woke up Airleas.

Reagan.jpg

Noswal helped get all the Refugees settled on their new location and headed back to his ship to rest. They had offered him lodging at the new base, but things were cramped enough there as is... he'd fair much in his own quarters.

The droids had cleaned up the ship as usual, and restocked what they could from the stores available. If need be the Phoenix could fly within seconds notice.

The Captain shut up tight and locked all outside entrances... double-checking to make sure that the autosensors were on full alert.

After a quick inspection of the holds he headed for the galley to grab some food and a beverage before hitting the rack.

• starwars-a_long_time_ago.jpg

Jim walked around the outside of the ranch. A large transport ship exited hyperspace and landed near him. A taller man got out and shouted.

Man:Package for Jim Glokic!

"I'm Jim Glokic."

Man:OK, please sign here, here, and here, here, here, here, once agian, here,and finally here and here. Thats all, thanks. Ok boys! Dump it!

Jim's eyes showed that he was mad, and his hand hurting for writing 'Jim Glokic' over and over. Jim walked around that back of the ship to see that they were dumping for him. When he got around he saw it.......fish........ Jim got into break down possition.

"Oh sh...."

Fish flew out at extreme speed and piled on Jim once agian. Once Jim got up he had his gun armed and ready.

"YOU SON OF A....Awwwww hell....."

Jim saw a fish, about the size of a marlin, sliding down the ramp. It flew right into Jim's face and knocked him on his back. Jim got back up agian and opened fire on the departing ship. He continuously fired untill the ship's armor gave in and went down in a blaze of fire, killing the pilots and totalling the ship.

"TEACHES YOU RIGHT F...."

Just then an even larger fish slid off the roof of a building and onto Jim, KOing him for the moment.

jim.jpg

Waking up on the sofa, Airleas sat up with Star still in her arms and smiled at the thought of Reagan cooking breakfast. Getting up, she got a bottle for Star, and had breakfast with Reagan. They talked about Dex and what he would want from her and Reagan finally agreed to return to the moon and help Lance out.

After breakfast, Airleas washed and dressed Star, and took her out for a walk. She headed out of the Ranch, and started to walk towards the nearby river.

Airleas.jpg

With stealth one of the Hutt Frigates lands nearby a respective target of Wyhl the Hutt. Royal Hutt Troops exit and in unison take out their weapons.

"Find the girl and bring her to me! The one they call Airleas. We have her on our trackers now!"

Two troopers circle their target, and take out their dart guns. As Airleas exits with a small girl they walk forward a few meters before they are hit with two neuronic darts rendering them paralyzed.

"He didn't say anything about a little girl!"

The girl with her began screaming and was muffled by one of the roopers. A large net surrounds them as they black out. They are lifted up and carried back to the ship where they are loaded into a small cell. The Frigate makes a jump into hyperspace followed by the Nebulan it had arrived with...

Now is your time to die...

Reagan finished up her breakfast, and got some of her things together and threw them into a bag. Walking out to Noswal's ship, she glanced over towards Dex's grave. Sighing, she continued on and entered the ship. A droid told her that he was tuning up the engines in the back of the ship.

Making her way back there, she laughed at the sight of him. There he stood, covered in grease, arguing with a droid about something.

"Hey, Noswal, we need to get back to the moon. Lance is there starting to get things together back there. Can you give me a lift or do I have to steal a ship?"

Reagan.jpg

Turning around to the sound of Reagan's voice Jed Noswal bumped his head on a intake manifold CLANG! and slipped off of the support brace he had been standing on. Falling the 3-4 feet to the deck plating with a thud he landed at the young womans feet.

"OUPH! AHHH Nerf Turds!"

He was a MESS, all covered with dirt and grease from working on the large motors that opened and closed the huge rear doors to the cavernous cargo hold. He stood up and looked at the pretty redhead. He noticed that she was wearing someone elses jacket, it was 4 sizes too big for her, it made her look even more vulnerable and fragile. Noswal had seen her fight, had seen her fly and knew that under that petite frame was a force not to be unestimated.

"Oh hey, Rea... whatdya say? Going to the Moon again?" he scratched the two days worth of stubble on his cheeks, smearing grease and grime as he did. Taking a rag from the back pocket of his cover-alls he wiped his hands. "Yeah, the Phoenix is ready to fly and good-to-go anytime you want. Are we taking along anyone else, or is just, me and the Droids?"

"Aye aye Ma'am!!" The Captain snapped to attention and clicked his boot heels together. "We'll be Gear Up within the half." Noswal turned to his Droids and started barking our orders to have them seal up the areas that they had just finished working on. Striding over to the tool cart nearby he took some Goo-Gone cleaner to his hands to remove the grease, while keying a button on the control area of the cart to open a Comm-link to the Bridge.

"Azi, this is the Captain... we'll be lifting off within the next 30 minutes or so." he spoke in a quick manner to his First Officer that the Droid knew meant his Captain was multitasking even without seeing what the man was doing. "Please lower the front ramp, open the big doors and prepare to receive some cargo. Miss McGreggor will be our guest for this voyage. See that she gets settled into the nice stateroom across the hall from mine. She'll want to be close to the Bridge I'm thinking. Anything she wants or needs you are to assume it to be an order directly from me understand?!? Also patch me through to Seamus Finnigan at the base, please. Noswal OUT!" the Captain didn't need to get a response from his Lt. the Droid was the best "man" for the job of being First Officer on the Phoenix. The Comm-link beeped to signal an incoming Comm

"Hello Phoenix, this is Finnigan... what can I help you with Jedidiah?" Seamus Finnigan had been the Master Chief on the Smugglers Moon. He had helped Noswal in the past with many things. Captain Noswal had almost had to have him sedated to get him to leave the Moon when the technicians, pilots and other folks had fled. In the several days it took them to get to their new home he and the Master Chief had truly become good friends.

"Seamus, I need you to get together a crew of techs and mechs I'd say no more then 18-20 people... we'll probably need a couple strong Droids too... and ah.. I'm thinking some heavy machinery. I've still got my TDL Medi-Droid aboard my ship, but bring along another and very basic medical kits. Grab plenty of food, fresh water, a couple kegs of Ale. We need to leave within the next 30 minutes, Noswal paused before finishing his thought, "...oh and Master Chief, our destination is the Smugglers Moon!" there was the pause of only a moment for this to register, then came the answer he knew he'd get.

"YES SIR!! Me and my crew will be ready and aboard in 20 minutes or less!" Noswal smiled and knew that the Master Chief was already frantically signalling others, and putting into motion plans that he had made even before touching down on this planet.

Noswal keyed the Comm-link again, this time to reach Commander Ty McGallister, Fighter Pilot of the Smugglers Squadron and by default since the fall of the Moon, and the death of his Wing Commander HE was now the Wing Leader.

"Ty, Captain Noswal here. I need 4 A-Wing fighters and the best pilots you've got to man them. Have them loaded onto the Phoenix. My Rear Hold wil be ready and waiting for them. We're lifting off in 25 minutes. Oh and Commander, I'm hoping we won't need it, but make sure they're loaded up to the MAX!"

"Yes Sir Captain... Master Chief Finnigan already Comm-ed me and told me you might be calling next. My boys are already on it. The Fighters were already on Alert Status One so they're good-to-go. Myself and my 3 best will be aboard with 2 extra maint. droids in less than 15 minutes. McGallister OUT!"

Noswal smiled... it was good to have purpose again. He had removed his Coveralls and other work gear and cleaned up as best he could. As he made his way towards the front of the ship to get the lift to the Bridge the first of the large cargo repulsor-skids was flying up the front ramp. The Captain turned back to look towards the rear door as they swung open to admit the 4 A-Wing fighters and support materials for the smaller ships.

Everything was going like clockwork. As he strode into the Bridge he noticed that Reagan had settled into the Navigators seat to the rear and the right of the Captains chair. Lt. Azimoff had everything ready to go and they finished up the last couple adjustments when they recieved word from below that the last of the materials were aboard.

"Control, this is Phoenix... we're ready for lift off. Please inform the Gunnery Officer NOT to fire on us!" he added with a laugh.

Green lights were lighting up all over the boards to show the different systems were good-to-go and the ship sealed and ready to fly. Noswal nodded to his First Officer and the large ship lifted off the Landing Pad 27 minutes, 32 seconds from the time that Noswal had first Comm-ed the Bridge.

Ships Manifest screen showed:

25 total living passengers

- (4) fighterpilots

- (20) tech/mechs

and Reagan McGreggor

(4) A-Wing, model B-1 Fighters

w/ (4) R-6 droids

- (2) extra R-6 droids for repairs

bulldozers, tractors, and repulsor heavy lifting gear

- (2) CCL-8 Binary Load Lifter droids

- (2) X10-D Draft droids

- (2) J-9 Worker droids

- (2) WED Treadwell droids

- (6) SM-5 Scavenger droids

- (1) FX-1B Medical droid

Prefabricated buildings in sections

- Mess Hall

- Hanger Bay

- basic Living Quarters

- Infirmary

Weaponry / Defense

- (4) shield generators

- (4) portable Turbo Blaster Cannons

- (6) G-2 RD Guard Probot droids

- (24) S-EP1 Security droids

- (10) 501-Z "ZED" Security droids

Food, Water, Ale, and enough medicine for twice the number of people aboard.

The Marauder Class freighter cleared the mountains surounding the Smugglers Estate and were lifting higher and higher.

A small ship landed and three figures exited. They checked into a nearby hotel. The tallest commanded the two to wait in the room and furthur the search, while she went out for a walk. Krissi roamed the streets, sending a force message out to all who could hear.

Fellow Jedi, I come on am important mission. I have a child, a small girl, about two in age, who has recently disappeaered.... She is a precious gift to me. If you have any information about her, please, PLEASE let me know... Find me at the Blossom hotel. My name is Krissi...

Krissi returned to the hotel lobby. She felt a tremor of pain run through her. Eve was frightened. She closed her eyes and reached out to her. Now more then ever Krissi wished she could be with her child again.

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg

Tares sits in his healthy meditation stage, his mind reaches out through the force, seeing distant lands and faces. The people mind their own buisness as they go about their everyday lives. As of now, the faces mean nothing to the Jedi Master, but one day, their lives could depend on the actions of the Jedi. As Tares closes his eyes, he feels something come over his body that he has never felt before. With the opening of his eyes, he feels a liqued flowing down from his eyes. Raising his hand to see what this fluid was, he touches it, bringing it away from his face for further examination. The substance is red in color, and his eyes begin to sting... there was no mistake, blood ran from the eyes of the Jedi Master... tears of blood trickled down his face as he clinches his eyes, trying to make them stop. In his mouth he tastes salt and sweat. The taste one gets when working for a long period of time, Tares spits trying to get the taste from his mouth as his ears begin to ring... finally a voice is heard, screaming at the top of their lungs... "TARES!"

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Krissi was lost in thought when the force message hit her. She leapt to her feet, looking around. Her heart beat quickened, hoping against hope to magically find her daughter before her. Where are you? Who are you?

But the presence faded quickly. Krissi began to cry. "No!"

She reached out, trying to sense the presence she had felt before. Please, tell me who you are... Tell me what has happened to my little girl... But there was no reply. Krissi sat back down and began to weep. She was beginning to think her daughter would be lost forever.

She looked up at the sky. Oh, Beren.... What am I going to do?

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg

A small ship is seen moving quiklyin the atmosphere with a large smoke screen trailing it. BLCKCLONE reaches for the controls and attempts to land the delapidated ship soundly. He accomplishes that, but will need many parts to get off the ground.

"What system is this?"

His computer buzzes and answers Corellia.

"Hopefully they have the parts I need."

The computer beeps once more and alerts him that he needs a new shield and starboard engines shaft. Walking towards what seems to be a small building he knocks.

"Hello? Is anyone here?"

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

As BLCKCLONE stands knocking on the door, something appears in his mind, his own torture... On the Planet of Kashyyyk, he see's the tree's burning, random wookies spread out dead on the ground. The Jedi Masters mind wonders what is happening, however, one by one those dead wookie bodies morph into humans, the Tree's turn into dark caves and the hope fades. Thousands of Slaves dead at the hands of the injust... BLCKCLONE feels as if his lungs are no longer expanding but compressing. His air runs thin and he bends over to catch his breath... he lifts his hands as he falls to his knee's holding them against his neck, he pulls them away seeing a bloody mess on his fingertips, as if he had been digging at something. The Blood oozed from the nails of the Jedi Master as a scream inside Blckclones head is heard.... "NOOOO!".... With these images, Blckclone knew what happened... it was only a matter of time....

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

The visions send chills down BLCKCLONE's spine...

"I have to get to Kessel the Hutt's have gone to far this time.... I need my ship repaired."

A local repairman talks to BLCKCLONE and he bargains for the needed parts. It would take one day to put them together.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

Krissi went deep into meditation. After hours of searching, Krissi finally found the location she was looking for. She had finally been able to find where the message had come from. She lost no time in acting. She raced upstairs, grabbed Jedit and found the nearest ship. It took off for an unknown location. Krissi noticed that as the ship leapt into hyperspace she felt as though there were three forces about her. Her own presence, that of her son, and now, another one. As the ship finished the leapt, it was swept from her mind.

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg

The run from Smuggler's Moon to Corellia had been uneventful but Kirna was just glad to be flying on a job again. "Cutting in the sublight engines in three...two...one..mark." The Kida bursts back into real space; the green, white and blue orb of Corellia filling the front viewports. Vectoring in toward the planet she punches in her own codes for clearance through Corellia's security and brings up the coordinates for the Lianahan Estate. Approaching the vast grounds, she's immediately queried. She opens up comms and transits the clearance codes Jed Noswal had given her.

---COMM

This is Kirna Dyreth aboard the Kida, coming in to land and pick up supplies and personnel to take back to Smuggler's Moon. Transmitting clearance codes now.---

She stays on her course and cuts the power back awaiting confirmation before moving in to land. Settling the Kida down with a slight thump, she lowers the ramp and disembarks. Her blue and grey eyes taking in the huge estate. A small whistle escapes her lips. Not seeing anyone nearby she walks toward the mansion.

"Anyone here? I've been sent by Jed Noswal to pick up a few things for the base." Kirna heads off to find someone.

Kirna_Dyreth.psd.jpg

BLCKCLONE repairs his ship and checks his hyperdrive. After paying the man he gets back into his ship, and takes off.

"I'll save you Sly I'm coming to Kessel now!"

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

Kirna shivered but not from cold. She had been searching for nearly an hour with no sucess at finding a single soul on the Lianahan Estate. It was almost as if everyone had suddenly fled in a hurry. She rang the door to the mansion but no one had answered. She seriously considered putting her lock breaking skills to good use but she didn't think that would sit well with her new employers.

Kirna had managed to get a few of the supplies she had come after, mostly the tech and med equipment, some foodstuffs, and some micellaneous items from the inventory list Jed Noswal had given her. Thinking it was a little too strange that no one was at the ranch, Kirna loads the last crate into the Kida and heads for the bridge.

Chirrup...click...whirr?

No Quirk, something is wrong. I don't think Jed Noswal would send me here to a deserted mansion. Something else is gone. Pull up the list of codes he gave me. See if his comm code is in there.[/]

The list of codes appears on her console, one flashes green. She punches in the code and activates her comm system, routing it through various channels to disguise the origin and destination.

---COMM---

This is Kirna Dyreth calling Jed Noswal...Run to Corellia was problem free...Ranch is deserted, no signs of anyone...a fewscorch marks on the landing pad as if someone rocketed away from the estate in a big hurry. Got some of the supplies, but no personell found...Awaiting new orders...Kirna out.

---END---

Clicking off the comm, Kirna's expression turns to a worried frown. Something wasn't right here.

Quirk, I'm going to have a look around, if any comms come in transfer them to my comlink.

Kirna_Dyreth.psd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

What is it Quirk? Kirna spoke into her comlink. Her slicing skills were failing to open the mansion doors. Jed Noswal's comm transmission came through the channel. When it ended, Kirna frowned. Something was going on that they weren't telling her. Not that she could blame, she was after all new to their organization.

Quirk, get her ready. Activate the hull scanners and make sure we haven't picked up any additional devices. I'll get the last of the cargo on boards then we're taking off.

A low whistle answered her. Gathering her tools, she headed back to the warehouse and finished loading the last few crates of foodstuffs and tech supplies she could find. Then dashing up the corridor and into the bridge, she kicked on the repulsors and lifted off. Bringing the ship up to full throttle, she cleared Corellian space and leaped into hyperspace.

(OOC:Sorry for the double post but its been a week since anyone replied here so I had to)

Kirna_Dyreth.psd.jpg

A black shuttle landed about 10 miles outside of the market place in the Imperial Sector. A man wearing black armor came out on a hover bike and hit the throttle straight for the market. When he arrived he searched through several stands, and dropping a small silver device at each. He made sure that nobody saw him doing this. At one of the stalls, when he pulled the device out, and ID card slipped out too. It landed on the ground beside one of the racks. The ID read: Republic Agent 5079-x4367-t54 Johnathan Davis. The man walked out of the market and back to his ship. He pressed a button by the controls and all of the missile pits on his shuttle opened. He pressed the button agian and missiles carring VX gas was unleased and shot for the market with great speed. When it hit, it made a small explosion but VX gas went everywhere and ensured the deaths of thousands. Whoever was at the market was assured a slow and painful death.

"Mission complete, returning to base. Headed on route, Alpha sector 45-VF-76.," the man said into a small microphone

His ship's engines started up and it lifted off the ground. It turned and flew off for base.

As the shuttle lifts off a ship zooms out of CorSec headquarters on Corellia and bears down on the shuttle, launching a salvo with its double laser cannons, blowing out the engines on Overmind's ship and grounding it. A comm arrives on the terrorist's ship.

"This is Lt. Doppler of CorSec. Reinforcements are on their way. You are under arrest. Surrender at once or else."

As this happens, CorSec officers begin to treat the wounded civilians and administer aid to them- VX Gas being a thing long surpassed by other technolgies and found easily treatable in the galaxy.