Corellia

Darth Jade

Fynn guided the Destinys' Dream to the location his master provided. As the ship angled itself for a landing, Fynn could feel the strong aura of his master awaiting. It was pleasant to be near her again. Setting up the medical bay for the reception of a patient, Fynn informed Horus of his masters' instruction.

"Looks where going to have another patient. Bring the ship down near that lake." Fynn said as he motioned towards the landmark below them. The ship landed in the open area near the humble house. As jets of steam were spouted out of the ships landing struts, the small landing ramp came down.

Fynn made his way off the ship of onto the soft grass. He didn't immeadately see his master, but he could tell she was close.

• Like 1

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

"Yes sir."

Horus brought the ship down at the coordinants provided. Fynn stepped outside, while he began to gather his things for this new patient. All of a sudden a droid came online and began to prepare for surgery.

"I guess I'm not the one who's performing this one."

Once out of the ship, he searched for Fynn through the force. It wasn't that hard, and he found him quickly. They were on the shore of a teardrop shaped lake, with beautiful scenery all around. The leaves on some of the trees had begun to turn.

"A beautiful place, my friend. Tell me, what are we doing here?"

Horus_Saast__Vin__51.jpg

Pizza is a reflection of all things good...like kittens; and meatballs.

Refrain from the Time Warp

"Master Skye has sent me instructions to meet her here. Apparently there is someone in need of some urgent care that will be here soon. I'm not sure why she wanted to meet here in particular though. Don't worry Master Skye has never left me waiting for long...most of the time." Fynn said the last part under his breath. He was eager to see Mistress Skye, but Fynn had learned to be patient for such reunions, as it was a mark of maturity. He stood stoicly near the ship scanning the near by structure with the force.

Mistress Skye was here alright, in the nearby house. "Lets...knock." Fynn said with a grin. He made his way to the buildings entrance, admiring the carefully kept yard, and the beautiful surroundings. Drawing close to the door, Fynn knocked twice...and a moment later he stroke twice again." He stood back from the door awaiting his master.

"Excuse me Mother, my padawan's just arrived. I'll be back in a moment."

Skye rose from the table, leaving Amon with Talia while she went to the door. She had her wings folded to her back but knew that Fynn would be shocked when he saw them. She reached out to touch his mind before getting to the door, Don't be surprised by my appearance padawan, this is what comes from being in close contact with a God... She hoped that he wouldn't react too badly. She was getting accustomed to them now. Her maiden flight being the most exhilarating she had ever had.

"Welcome Fynn, Horus. Come and meet my mother while we wait for my patient to arrive."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

The moment the Jolian Tru popped out of hyperspace and into Corellia's orbit, Armiena felt incredibly tense. It wasn't just because she was about to meet the woman of a man she recently killed, she also had... intense memories of this planet. Ordinarily, she would have tried to avoid this planet, but if Skye had chosen to meet with her here, it would have been beyond rude to renegotiate the setting.

Armiena spent the entire trip down through Corellia's atmosphere staring a thousand meters away, desperately trying to keep her mind off of that terrible day, nearly a lifetime ago. Her hand unconsciously balled into a fist. When the Jolian Tru landed on a grassy field overlooked by a rural retreat, she finally seemed to relax. Her mother gave her a reassuring nod and squeezed her remaining hand, then the trio silently rose from their seats and exited the YT-2400 freighter.

The Corellian freighter's boarding ramp lowered to reveal a veiled woman, clearly strong in the Force but with no formal training, Shawn Kenobi, and then finally, Armiena herself.

Although Armiena was clearly strong enough to walk, it was obvious why she had contacted Skye Organa, the best known of the Jedi Healers. Her face was completely mutilated, most of the skin and muscle sliced off of the bone by her own vibroshiv. Only a few scraps of flesh remained, framing the reddened bone. Her left arm was also severed by a lightsaber, neatly amputated by Armiena herself to prevent an infection from spreading through her body, but the Jedi Knight gave no indication that the injury was of much concern to her. Losing an arm was a small sacrifice to make, in comparison to losing her life to an infection.

She was already hard at work designing a prosthetic arm, one with unusual capabilities that nobody would expect. Her foolish pride would accept nothing less.

The pain rolling off her mind was incredible, and it was a true testament to the power of the Force that Armiena was able to keep control of her body. Still, her breathing was suddenly shallow, rapid... but not because of her injuries.

Fear shone in her emerald eyes. Armiena was genuinely afraid... afraid of what Skye would think of the woman that killed her brother.

drayyy.png

"I brought Amon to see his Grandmother, you can go on in if you like, introduce yourselves."

Skye looked skyward, noting the other ship coming in. The three turned to watch as the Jolian Tru landed beside the Destiny's Dream. She turned back to the doorway, calling out to Talia that she would be busy for a while and that the bag with Amon's diapers and clothes was still in the hallway. She turned back to Fynn and Horus.

"I trust that I-Nine will have my surgery ready? If you would like to assist come along."

She would examine Armiena and teach the others at the same time if she was willing to allow her healing to become a lesson. Skye approached the three as they disembarked their ship, meeting them half way between the two ships. She could see the pain that Armiena would have to be in and began radiating a soothing presence to her. Her face was quite a mess and the missing arm... though that wasn't what she sensed the most. It was the fear of what Skye would think of her that was foremost in her mind.

"I do not blame you for my brother. I knew he fell back to the darkside. I'm sorry for what he did to you. Have no fear, if he has tracked you here he won't harm you. I will make sure of that. As my patient you are under my protection, even from my own brother."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Her face...Who would do such a thing? He stood, impassively staring forward, a trait carried over from the Academy. He wished to see what Master Skye would do, as his medic skills probably paled in comparison to her healing skills. She was currently sending out a wave of compassion to the woman, and he attempted to do the same. He stood with the women, waiting for one of them to act. He also noticed a young man ((Shawn)), probably about his age, standing behind them.

"Hello, my name is Horus Saast, Padawan of Raziel Shardik. To whom do I owe the pleasure?" He said, bowing deeply from the hip.

Horus_Saast__Vin__51.jpg

Shawn walked behind his master, taking in the view of Corellia. He simply followed along, he wasn't really paying attention to anything in particular. Mostly on his mind was Armiena's health, secondly was the status of his ship.

The sounds it had been making lately told him some things were beginning to fall apart. He had imagined overhauling it for a long time, it could use a fresh tune up with fresh parts. Maybe when Armiena was healed and he was able to start his trials, he could enlist her help.

To his side he was jerked from his imagination by a comment, an introduction to be precise. He didn't recognize the names, but he would probably learn them. He expected to be here for a while.

"Shawn Kenobi, padawan of Armiena Draygo. Nice to meet you Horus."

He wasn't a very formal person, never had been and probably would never be pounded into one. He simply extended his hand for a shake after a small bow.

((For clarification, Misal Draygo is an NPC of mine. Ordinarily, she never plays a major role in my RPing, but I really didn't want to turn Sith.))

Armiena nodded slightly in response, inwardly sighing in relief. Between the wave of comfort she felt over the Force, and Skye's immediate acceptance of her, the Jedi Knight finally relaxed. She was actually amazed by Skye's immediate acceptance of what happened, and what she had to do in self-defense. If she was in the same position as Skye at this moment... she didn't know what she would do. Perhaps that was what made the Jedi Master one of their finest Healers; she was willing to be forgiving, and extend the hand of mercy to anyone who requested it... regardless of their alignment.

"Thank you, Master Organa." Armiena suddenly felt formal. "This is Shawn Kenobi, my Padawan, and Misal Draygo, my mother... whom you've already been in correspondence with." Her mother simply smiled, content with watching the scene unfold and studying them.

Armiena's eyes travelled to Skye's back, and she immediately spotted the wings... and dismissed them just as quickly. How the Jedi Master got them didn't matter to her at the moment, nor did she need to know. Either way, the explanation would likely be mind-boggling, to say the least. She mentally shrugged; there was a lot going on behind the scenes that Armiena didn't know about, and some of it left physical clues that she could sense, but what was happening in Skye's personal life didn't concern her.

"Lead the way, Skye... and congratulations."

drayyy.png

Fynn greeted his master as was normal custom, but the hello was brief. The arrival of the patient in need of care cut short thier greeting. This suited Fynn, he was not one for long goodbyes or hellos. He had noticed the avian appendages opun his master with some trepidation. He kept his tounge however, now was not the time to worry about pesky differences in her appearence. Inside she was still the same wise healer, the confident jedi master he had come to respect and admire. Still he told himself that he had to ask later, when it was appropriate, right now thier was someone in need of care.

He watched as Horus greeted Shawn, but instead of launching into a conversation, Fynns' mind, ever serious, moved him onto other matters. He merely bowed slightly as a greeting to Shawn. The young man was strong in the force as was Horus, but he felt that both of them lacked the fine sharpening in thier skills that Master Skye had given him. Perhaps they would rise above him in time and proper training, but that was only something tome would tell.

His concern immeadetly turned back to the injured woman. He could feel her pain through the force as he focused on her, the waves of nausea and discomfort blanketed something else...guilt. Fynn ignored this, however his master must have felt the same thing. As a result her words of consolation to Armenia were both short and pointed. Fynn had seen Nashtaa with his own eyes. If he been as powerful when she met Armenia in battle it was no small feat for her to still be alive.

"Master Armenia, I'm sure my master would like to begin as soon as possible." Fynn said, he knew the woman was in intense pain, the like of which Fynn could only imagine. She needed help and she needed it quickly. "Master the ship has been readied for surgery, and is awaiting only you to begin. I'll be standing by if you need anything."

Edited by Guest

((That's ok, I use NPC's as well both Amon Saulot Chi-en and Talia Organa in this case ))

Skye smiled at Armiena and her mother, her hand resting gently over her abdomen.

"Please... Misal, make yourself known to my Mother, Talia, inside the house, she has my son Amon with her at the moment. We will be a while so you should go and make yourself comfortable."

She paused, meeting Misal's and Armiena's eyes. "One thing you both might not be aware of. Nahstaa is my half brother. We shared the same father, though I'm afraid it was his mother that sent him down the dark path initially."

She sifted her gaze, "Shawn, if you Horus and Fynn wish to learn healing, you may all accompany us inside. You will all need to go through the decontamination proceedures before we begin. I-Nine should have the theatre set up by now."

She led the way to the Destiny's Dream, giving her wings a quick stretch out before folding them again and heading inside. She led the way into the med bay, I-Nine having had already set up the decontamination section to make it all sterile. As each person went through the decontamination field they felt the tingling sensation wash over them, cleansing each of any germs that they may have been carrying. Skye picked up a medical gown, handing it to her patient, then handed each of her assistants a surgical gown, also taking one herself. Each would go through a second sterile field before going into the theatre.

"I would like each of you to put one of these on. You boys can get changed though in the bunk room while Armiena, you can get changed in my room as well. Then we shall all go into the theatre."

Turning to her droid she added, "Thankyou I-Nine, I'll need the bacta tank put online and filled as well."

Skye led the way into her room where the two women would get changed, leaving Fynn to lead the men to the bunkroom. As she entered her inner room she turned back towards Armiena examining her face for a moment, then the stump where her arm used to be. "Do you have a prosthetic being made or do you require one to be ordered? I shall have to dress the wound in any case and set it to heal before one can be fitted."

Once in her bedchamber, Skye disrobed, quickly changing into clean garments and picked up her surgical gown. She couldn't help but laugh a moment as she turned towards Armiena.

"I haven't had these wings long, thank goodness the surgical gown ties at the back"

She knew the other woman had to be curious regarding her wings.

"I can't really explain how I got them, only that the mutation comes from being involved with my children's father. Do you need any help with your gown?"

She turned professional once more, concerned for her patient and already sending a tendril of thought through to press the pain receptors to dull her pain.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Horus slipped out of his robes, and pulled on the medical gown. It had been a long time sine he had worn one, but it was simple enough to put on. He tied his hair back and put it under the provided cap, and finally pulled on the surgical gloves. Thank you KVC. He stepped back into the sterile zone, waiting for the others. I-Nine, Master Skye's droid, was puttering around in the theatre. He pushed out with the force, seeing the internal workings of the ship, I-Nine, and the others. He wished to pass over them, as to not invade their privacy, but for a moment he was observing them intensely. Master Skye was pregnant again, a wonderful thing; Master Draygo was injured, but still strong; Fynn, strong and well tempered; and Shawn, worried about his master, but other wise unharmed.

Horus_Saast__Vin__51.jpg

"I'm busy designing my own prosthetic. A few day's hard work and access to a datapad, I should be ready to have it built." Armiena shrugged slowly. "I'm a bit stupid like that; I love a challenge, and I won't accept anything less. If I'm going to have my arm replaced, why not make it something special?"

The Jedi Knight followed Skye through the sterilization field and tried to ignore the tingling sensation that it produced. She also listened intently--perhaps too intently for politeness--to Skye's explanation her family ties to Nahstaa and the origin of her wings. As she expected, the brief explanation opened up more questions than it gave answers, and the mystery became even more strange.

Don't judge her, Arm. Your family is probably just as strange. Indeed, Armiena was in no position to judge Skye's family. After all, her Miraluka mother had faked her own death to escape Palpatine's Jedi Purge and lived on the Outer Rim for most of her daughter's life, completely out of the picture until recently. Her father was perhaps overly secretive, and had woven a fine web of deceptions for the sake of her own protection that she still hadn't unravelled. There was no doubt, Armiena had had a strange upbringing.

The woman took one look at the gown, and her eyes filled with mirth.

"I have bad memories of hospital gowns. They're rather... open to pranks, if you know what I mean." She chuckled, then left to change into the accursed garment.

A few minutes and a glorious struggle to get her severed arm through the left sleeve, Armiena returned. She had only been in this gown for about thirty seconds, and she already missed her robes.

drayyy.png

Now dressed in her full surgical theatre gown and pants, her boots covered by sterile slip ons, her hair tied back, Skye led the way back into the theatre. with her patient.

"You don't have to worry about pranks here. I can assure you of that."

Skye smiled at the other woman. Once they had gone through the second sterile field, she indicated for Armiena hop up onto the operating table and for her to lie down. She tried to keep her explainations lighthearted to keep her patient relaxed.

"Because of the nature of what I have to do, you will have to be put out to it. When you wake up, we will have finished the restoration. Now you just lie back and relax while I give the others some instruction."

She looked back to I-Nine, nodding to her droid to insert the canular into Armiena's arm and to start the IV. She observed her patient as the process was followed through, the injection being placed directly into the drip line.

"Count from ten backwards and I bet you don't get to one"

She winked at Armiena before shifting her gaze to Horus, the other two yet to rejoin them.

"There are gloves over on the bench, could you hand a set to the other two when they come in? Thankyou."

She paused again, moving to her refridgerated sterile safe, retrieving the synth flesh and placing it onto the tray. I-Nine had gotten the other operating equipment ready. She took out some of it, placing it in the tray of water and separating each part of it. Looking up at Horus she spoke again,

"As soon as the other two come in we will start. I'd like you to keep separating each sheet of synth flesh. The water will ensure it remains supple. The other two when they arrive I will get to help monitor her lifesigns and to keep her still. Most of the proceedure I will do is without use of the force. Though once the synth flesh is in place I will ask the three of you to follow my mind as I 'knit' the synthetic to flesh and bone."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

As Master Skye prepared for surgery, Fynn bided his time by checking the holonet for reports on the conflict on Coruscant. Reports were mixed, scattered between claims of victory and defeat for the jedi. In his mind he tried to imagine Darla in the midst of all that chaos. If what she said about herself was true, she could lose her self again, perhaps for the last time. He prayed that it wouldn't happen, but he was no fool, far stronger jedi had left the order or gone insane for reasons unknown to anyone bit themselves.

There were no casualty reports, or orderly lists of emergency services to contact...just confused reporters from far of vantage points, zooming in on dark characters moving about the entrance to the temple. Occasionally a lightsaber could be seen, crossing with another blade. The narration of the scene was religated to loud declarative statements often symbolizing the reporters loss for words.

Fynn turned the data pad off, putting it down gingerly, as he contemplated the battle. He had left because he knew that if he stayed Horus would have been in jepoardy, and the sith woman needed care away from the battle. Had he let emotions cloud his judgement, he would have stayed, never leaving Darla's side. But he had left, leaving her to fend for herself. He could only hope that she left, along with Ka-Rith and Azrael and the other hopefuls.

In a flash of memory Fynn remembered Darla's face as he left, so strong and confident, yet somehow unsure and unaware. Fynn knew his guilt and doubt would lead to darker feelings, and in turn darker feelings would cloud his judgement when the time came. Fynn was not about to allow that to happen. Jedi did not have the luxury of doubt, not now, not ever.

Fynn returned to the operating theatre, promptly dressing himself and washing his hands. Putting on gloves he looked to see if his master needed any assitance. The young padawan Horus was already there, eagerly looking on Master Skyes' preparations. Hearing his master discuss her plan Fynn stood back checking the intial biomedical scans of the womans injuries. "Whenever you're ready my master," He said softly nodding to her.

Edited by Guest

((Sorry for the short post. I'm running to Wal-Mart for the fabric to complete my NDK costume.))

He began to seperate the synth-skin, watching Master Draygo fall into a drug induced stupor. He saw the IV drip running into her good arm, and wondered aloud -

"Are you using Tetrahydrachloride as an anesthetist?"

At this point Fynn walked in, followed by Shawn, and he gave them a pair of gloves each.

Edited by Guest

Horus_Saast__Vin__51.jpg

Shawn dressed into the provided garb, in the back of his mind he was slightly glad he didn't want to become a healer. They were always needed of course, but then again so were those inclined towards battle.

Not to say this partial lesson wasn't needed at all, being able to heal minor things would be very helpful in battle. Once prepared he walked into the operating room through the sterlizers, the sensation wasn't something to be desired.

He walked over next to Armiena who was now sleeping on the table. He tried mostly to stay out of the way and just absorb information.

"Sorry if I seem a little out of place here; I'm sorry to say I know more about the inner workings of a hyperdrive than medicine and the body."

Skye looked up at Horus, giving a brief outline on anesthesia.

"No, but I do use general anesthesia. In very simplistic terms, it implies that medications are used that affect the brain in a way that causes unconsciousness. As a result, the patient becomes unaware of stimulation and pain and does not remember anything (amnesia). Some of the medications used are the same or similar to medications that are used in sedation, but often at a higher dose."

She then looked up at Fynn, smiling at her padawan.

"If you could use the force to hold her head steady as I begin cleaning the wounds, Shawn, if you could assist him."

She looked at both of them before taking up a sterile swab and carefully began to clean the wounds. Using the force to aide her she removed particles of dirt from the mangled flesh. It was a very time consuming process, removing the very fine particles and getting the flesh ready for the synthetic covering.

Skye looked up at Horus, motioning for him to hand her the first piece of synth flesh. Making sure it was supple enough for her purposes, she began to stimulate the flesh with the Force as she put each part into place. It was like a complicated jigsaw puzzle, making sure each section was fitted onto her patient's face without any sign of being joined. Carefully Skye pointed out through the Force to the padawan's how she knitted each section together using the Force. By the time she was finished, Skye felt physically and mentally drained.

"Ok boys, we shall make her comfortable now and let her come around in her own time."

The sides of the bunk were placed up.

"I-Nine, could you monitor Armiena. Alert us when she comes around please."

The droid replied affirmatively as he continued to clean up the operating theatre. Turning back to the padawan's Skye motioned them out.

"We'll wait in the living area and get some refreshments while we wait."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

As fynn left the surgery room he snapped his gloves of, dropping them in the incenerator shute. The surgery had been grueling, and even though Skye was used to such sights, Fynn still found the wounds ghastly. He marveled at his masters abilities, the womans face would need time to heal, but she would postively normal when the scars faded.

Fynn sat down looking up at Horus as he entered with Shawn. "Great job in thier guys, you two are truly gifted." Fynn said as he bowed to each of them. An idea came to Fynn's mind that had been only a thought before, it had been only a concept before this but now, it crystalized into something more. Working together with these jedi gave him a sense of thier skills, and thier strengths. They had been thier to support him, backing him up each time he felt a move was beyond him. While Shawn was calm and collected, Horus was alert and attentive. Together the three of them made a good team, which got Fynn thinking.

The two young men were the future of the jedi, as he was, and Fynn could feel it. He had felt the order lacked the strength of organization, and its actions felt uncoordinated, chaotic even. The force was not with all the jedi as it once was, many jedi had become mavericks leaving the core of the jedi teachings. Though many of them struggled, many fell to the darkside, to the anger they had at thier frustrations. Fynn had always believed that the jedi need a new spirit, a reignition of a flame that seemed close to burning out.

Here and now, was an oppurtunity to begin that new flame, three strong padawans' with bright futures, and the ability to start something that could change the galaxy. Fynn would not waste a moment more. "Horus, Shawn, I have something of importance to dicuss with you, if you're willing to hear me?" Fynn said as he stood and adressed the two.

Shawn was happy to see a close to the operation. His master would soon be more like herself again. Hopefully soon well enough to continue their training, he was much anticipating more lessons.

He changed back into his regular clothes, far more comfortable than the medical garb; atleast in his eyes. He pulled out a pad he had made of ship and its complete list of parts and accessories. He began looking up what he would need to rebuild it a little more modern and enhanced.

Of course price and ability to get the products was always a deciding factor. He figured he could come up with just enough once he had completely planned out how he wanted his ship to perform.

His study was interrupted suddenly by Fynn, announcing he had something to discuss with them. Shawn put his pad down beside him and let it run a program to find parts at any dealers it could find listed.

"Sure, we have some time. What's on your mind?"

Fynn put his boot up on a small stool leaning on his knee as looked at Shawn intensely. "What are your impressions of the order? Its current condition I mean." Fynn asked. He wanted to see what Shawns' impressions were, to feel him and his stance on the jedi out. Fynn looked over to Horus who stood nearby, "Horus you too...I welcome your comments as well."

If he was to take his ideas any futher he had to know here and now what other jedi felt.

A comm arrives for Fynn and Horus at the same time, meant for one of them to respond A.S.A.P.

:: Horus or Fynn, whichever of you receive this, please inform me of your current local so that I may join you soon. I would like to hurry back to Horus's training.

Sincerely,

Raziel::

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Shawn was puzzled by Fynn's question at first, he had a strange way of saying it. How he felt about the order? That made him sound like some sort of conspiracy theorist. He didn't think Fynn was that kind of person, but obviously something was up. He couldn't figure it out, but he decided to follow along; this discussion could get interesting.

"To be quite honest I don't exactly think about the Order much. I mean, over eighty percent of my training has been on other planets with just me and Armiena. From what I have 'heard' it doesn't seem to be doing so well, but that's not for me to judge. My experience in the battle on Coruscant told me little if anything about what the order was up to."

His pad beeped suddenly, indicating it had found at least one mach for a part in a store. He picked it up and scanned it for a few seconds before placing it back in its spot.

After first sending a quick comm to his master, Horus returned to the conversation between the padawans.

"Well, while I was at the temple looking for a master, the order underwent a major change. Master Tares Vortex, whom from my experience is a brilliant force user, and Master Ara-Lai Kaipi began co-leading. The Sith attack was not as well prepared for as I would have liked, but we seemed to be winning the battle. As for the state of the order, I have no real experience with many of us, but feel that it is doing o.k."

Horus_Saast__Vin__51.jpg

"You know, I have to wonder if you're starting to enjoy bacta tank immersions." Corporal Selene Novall greeted Private First Class Armiena Draygo when she finally stepped out of the bacta tank, and handed her a towel.

"Shut up." Armiena grinned at her, enjoying the banter. The thing she hated the most about the bacta tank was that it was impossible to interact with the outside world--it was possibly the most maddening sensation she could think of. Just being able to engage in playful banter with her friend helped bring her back into the real world.

"No, seriously, that's the third time in the past six standard months, isn't it?" Selene's shy grin began to surface on her face.

"It's been ten months."

"Six."

"Ten... being drugged up to the eyebrows and wrapped in bandages doesn't count."

"Still impressive--I think you're now the Rebellion's most expensive combat trooper now. Congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment!" She slapped Armiena bare back. "Tell me, what's your secret? Are you some kind of magnet for trouble?"

"Sadly, yes. You'd think that every single grenade just has to fling shrapnel in my direction. No, stormies don't notice the massive, 6' 5" guy with enough equipment to run Industrial Automaton; they notice the woman with a few satchel charges." Armiena finished towelling off the bacta residue and began changing into her uniform.

"Have blaster bolts started bending towards you yet?"

"You know... there was that one incident on Averam..."

"Aw, that was an accident. Who would have expected the shot to richochet at that angle?"

"You didn't, apparently. I know it surprised the hell out of me."

Out of nowhere, "Reveille" began playing at full blast. Armiena's immediate instinct was to wake up and report--

--And the Jedi Knight woke up to find herself in Skye Organa's clinic.

Something had changed during her sleep, that much was obvious. Armiena ran through a checklist of sorts, much like how one would proceed through a start-up sequence for a spacecraft.

Legs... were unchanged, but they hadn't been injured during her duel on Coruscant. Arms... the same, though her left arm had been properly treated, instead of merely being sliced off by her lightsaber. The pain in her left arm was also gone, because it had been properly amputated and the painkiller was still working. Everything else seemed to be unchanged below her neck.

Her hand rose to her face, and touched firm, soft skin. It took her a moment to process the fact that she was touching synthesized, untattered skin, and not bloody bone. Her eyebrows rose in amazement, and then Armiena suddenly realized that she had eyebrows.

She smiled at the droid leaving her bunk. "Hey, while you're on your way out, would you mind telling Skye that she's a genius?"

drayyy.png

The old freighter dropped out of hyperspace quickly. Dominique did the best she could to safely land the bulky ship. She pulled a hood up over her head and walked out carrying her gear. She only took as much as she would need. It was a short walk to her first target. She moved into the alley way and then into the sewers. Placing the charges at the foundation of the building with only a slight bit of ease and a bit more skill, she moved from under the building as the slight beep”¦beep”¦beep of the charges could be heard.

Once outside and in the fresh air again she moved to her next target in the city. She did not move to quickly to stick out, nor did she do anything out of the norm. She placed explosives at five separate buildings in the city.

The buildings included: One hospital, one ship manufacturing plant, two political buildings, and one hotel. Only one of them served as the main target, the rest served as distractions from the main one.

When she had finished she began to make her way back the star port”¦looking at her data pad she watched the numbers tick away. The seconds drifted into oblivion, taking their precious time. A fine layer of sweat was now forming on her brow. The timer hit Five seconds”¦

She could hear it in the distance, the explosions rocked the city. The vibrations sent through the ground almost caused her to fall over. She ran back to her ship, moving past the guard that was full on running towards the explosion to help out.

In all of the mass confusion Dominique escaped, quickly, quietly, and efficiently. She punched in the coordinates for the next planet she would visit and was off.

Carnage.jpg

Fynn looked at Horus and Shawn, listening intently to thier explanations and feelings. They expressed little concern, at least not at the level Fynn had felt. Still they were fairly inncocent to the workings of the order. In truth its actions were as mysterious to Fynn as it was to them.

"I have to admit my feelings, the jedi I was told about as a child no longer exists..." Fynn said in quiet resignation. "Don't misinterpet me, I have not lost any faith in the ideals of the jedi, nor in the system itself. I just feel that the order is no longer is percieved as it once was. From my readings of the Holonet, some people even fear the jedi like they fear the Sith." Fynn said this in a reserved fashion, guarding his remarks carefully.

Suddenly Fynn felt a disturbance, something like the chaos he had felt at the temple. Only this was more urgent, more desperate. Fynn looked to the two padawans. "Did you feel that?" Fynn said with quick glance to Horus. Hurrying to his datapad, he pulled up the reports on Corellia. Sure enough, reports of terrorist attack were all over the place. Several hundred people injured. Authorities were scrambling to help. Fynn looked at Horus with an unsettled look. "Violence here? it doesn't make any sense." Fynn said as he shook his head.