Salutations

Hello everyone, I'm Neive and I've been roleplaying for several years. I am a part of a similar star wars site but my time there has been a bit slow(3 years and i havent even ranked enough to create a lightsaber) so I'm hoping here, although still a process, will let me progress a bit better and faster than that one.

Ac6dGFj.png

Hi Neive, welcome!!

Yes, you should be able to progress much faster here. What kind of character are you thinking of playing?

Also, if you have Facebook, we have a chat for new players to easily communicate with some of the staff and get oriented to the site. Let me know if you'd like to be added.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

Hey Nieve, left you a PM response about your sig. Let me know those details whenever you can and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, if you think I am going very slow or you're looking at my work and don't like some of the stuff you see we do have a couple of other artists on the site.

Delta 73

Amidala Skywalker

Skye Organa

There are a couple others that either like doing their own sigs or do sigs very rarely, but those are some of the more well-known sig artists on the site.

Feel free to contact me by Discord/PM/Email or, on Facebook

Hi Nieve!

We're glad to have you here!

If you would visit this threadand let us know how you found us I'd really appreciate it!

fMZZcER.png

Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya. - "Train your sons to be strong but your daughters to be stronger."

“A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” - Mandalorian proverb