Kashyyyk

RaveN

An X Wing lands in a small clearing on the world of Kashyyyk and a wearing, blood stained Ewok exits. Using a survival pack he makes a make shift tent and sets up, somehow feeling the first pangs of comfort in a forest like surrounding.

Unbidden, memories of Endor come back to him. A slow smile comes back to him, followed by the thoughts of what he'll do to the Jedi. The smile breaks into a maniacal grin. Laughing himself to sleep, Willet dreams of his home.

A wife, two cubs, and a small hut in the forest. Happiness... A series of images blur in his head.... a loud crashing... fires.... destruction coming from the sky... white skull like masks... anger... a voice in his mind, not his own telling him to kill...

Waking up, Willet shakes his head. Unable to sleep, he goes out and clubs a family of Wookies after stunning them, scalps them, and turns their hides into blankets. Using these he tries sleeping again. His fevered brain refuses to let him rest, but at least he's more comfortable now.

EWOKS RULE ALL!!! rotj-wicket.gif

za25wPx.jpg

Totus vestri substructio es adiungere nobis

• 2 weeks later...

*In the city of Northaykk, Luvinnia, with two wookiee guards behind her, walked on top of a balcony. She looked up into space, waiting for her father to return to her.*

Father, if you can hear me, please come to me...

*She turned towards the two guards and walked back to her home...*

Luvinnia, beautiful, wookiee, princess, Jedi, £çûµŒ

A lone ship full of Elite Guards land in a remote corner of the forest. As they step from the ship a few random wookies watch as they place weird suits on. Grabbing a few random chargers.... the men disperse into the forest...

Moments later... the sound of a ignition and a charger.... then... detonation.

The Fires and Flames burn in the direction of the Kashyyyk capital city... The fires grow larger... hotter... and more out of control. A few try to stop the flames as they find it un-successful. The Flames were almost at the front gates of Northaykk.

tantill.jpg

*Luvinnia see's the tree's on fire. She run's to a tower and opens the door..*

"Poeple of Northayyk, fire is heading our way. Everyone must grab their thing and retreat into the mountain!"

*Luvinnia got down to see most of her peole begin to fun out of the city and head towards the mountain. She begins to run with them. Out of no where, her four guards appear and ran along side her...once she was out of the city, she waited for her people to get out. Once they were all out she ran into the mountain.*

"Make sure you set our traps the Kirlocca showed us! We need to keep who ever it is away. Contact the Republic and let them know our problem we have here!" She said as she ran...

*Luvinnia ran up the mountain. as soon as she was in. she could see a small ship getting ready to take off. It had a Republic sign on it. She ran to a comm unit and began to transmit to the republic...*

As the Flame crew boarded the ship the planting crew was just exiting. With the freshly burned soil the planting crew walked over to a circled out area where they each took a knee and begin to play with the dirt... Scooping the dirt over the officers stand up make a symbol to round up an board the ship.... The ship takes off.

tantill.jpg

*Luvinnia got off of the comm with the republic. She knew she needed the jedi help here. She thought to her-self...*

Maybe if i try to contact them through the force...i do have the force with me, snice my dad is a jedi. Yea, i'll try that!

*She began to contact her father through the force...*

• 3 weeks later...

*Luvinnia was so happy to see her father again. But somehow...she knew his stay would be a long one...*

"So what brings you here?"

*She only asked to find out why his stay would be long...*

Kirlocca"Well, i feel that the jedi order is slowly falling apart. I think it is time to train you to become a jedi."

Luvinnia"Are you sure you want to do it all the way out here?"

Sirai"It will be great dear. now i can speand time with your father."

Luvinnia"Shall we have a welcome back/New jedi party tonight?"

*Luvinnia ony saw her dad nod, nothing more. She always knew her dad to be a wookiee with few words*

*Kirlocca walked with his family into his hut. Once inside, Sirai and Luvinnia walked into the Kitchen to make dinner. Kirlocca walked into his room and sat down at a desk. He turned on a terminal and began to look up jedi history and jedi legends. While he was doing this, a file came on the screen that cuaght his eyes. It was the Legend of the White jedi and the guardians...Kirlocca brought it up and began to read through it...*

*Luvinnia ran around the kitchen baking food for dinner. She took a moment's glance into the room her father was. he was sitting down looking at something on a screen.She turned towards her mom.*

"Does he do anything that does not invole jedi?"

Sirai "Some times. To tell the truth, he only doesn't do jedi stuff with you. And now your becomming a jedi, so i don't think there will be a day with out jedi."

Luvinnia "I might be able to bring him out of it. I am his daughter you know..."

*After 30 minutes of training, Luvinnia began to feel alot of wookiee's thoughts. Than her father spoke up once he felt her thoughts.*

Kirlocca " Your in touch with life. i'll teach you how to use that gift. But i also know you have 4 more rare gifts. With more training, we'll find them."

Luvinnia " So you mean i can feel life...cuase i feel like it."

Kirlocca " Kinda. You won't be able to feel all life, just most."

*Luvinnia noded than went back to meditation...*

*Kirlocca got up after a while and gave a signal to his daughter to follow. they walked over to their hut and took a break for the night.*

"Tomarrow we will try to find more of your gifts. Than once we've found them all, we will work on getting them stronger."

*As they walk in, his daughter did nothing more than a little nod. Than they went in for a break...*

*The next morning, Luvinnia walked around the hut to try to find her dad. Once she knew he wasn't inside, she went out side to see what he was doing. She saw him at the edge of the woods. From the look's of it, he was doing something that involed energy. And out of the conner of his eye he saw her. He gave her a signal to come over and train.*

"Good morning."

*Her father did nothing more than smile at her.*

Kirlocca " I was working on energy attacks. You go over there and work on meditation."

*Luvinnia noded, than she walked over and began to meditate...*

*Once Kirlocca was done with his energy training, he walked over to his daughter and brought her over to a tree.*

"You are going to climb this tree. It's going to help you learn self-control."

*Luvinnia looked up at her father like he was insane.*

"Trust me. When your done, i'm going to teach you how to use a lightsaber. But your going to use a stick. And i will throw rocks. So as soon as you finish with this, we will move on."

*Kirlocca watched as his daughter got started on the climb...*

OOC: I know. I was going to leave kashyyyk after three more posts.

IC: *Luvinnia climb as far as she could up the tree. Once she made it up, she droped down. She landed with no trouble at all. As she turned around she saw her father standing near a tree waiting for her to do some energy training. She walked over to him and waited for him to train her...*

*Kirlocca took her over to an area and gave her a qucik little speach in what the fore is and how it works with jedi. Than he moved on towards energy training.*

"What your goin to need to do is, Concentrate on what energy attack you want to do. Here you will be doing an energy blast. Just let your mind focus on that and only that."

*Kirlocca steped back as she fell into the force. He could feel her begin to concentrate. It looked as if she was going to do something, but nothing more than a little force push...*

"You might want to tr-"

*Kirlocca got this rush in the force. He felt like as if the jedi order neded him now. He opened his eyes and turned towards his daughter.*

"I'm sorry. I must leave. Stay heree and train...but only in the woods. Away from people, please!"

*Kirlocca ran into their hut, packed his thing. Kissed Sirai good bye, than got in TheJedi and left...*

*the blue glider landed and its doors opened*

"ik im just going to stay for a while and you stay here ok?"

*Gavin walked off before he could get a reply... deep into the woods...where he saw a hut*

"...?"

*he took one step forwards and turned around*

"don't want to start trouble right when i got here just recently"

*he looked back at the hut... he could feel that he should check it out but didn't know why...*

"wait"

*he turned and headed back to the hut and sat beside it*

"Try, try, and try again. and if it still doesn't work... well then you wasted alot of time on something you just couldn't do!"

The Tree's shake back and forth as a gust of wind blows through the Kashyyyk forests. These forests had been treated as the scum of the universe, burned every chance that they were given.

The leafs on the tree's rustle as the wind blows and howls through the branches of the lonely forests. A group of Corellian Pirates hide in the forest using its tall branches to hide their smuggling operations.

From within one of the tree's eyes watch the Pirates load their cargo onto their ships. One Smuggler whispers to another, "Let's hurry up and get the hell out of here... This damn place gives me the creeps." The Pirate says as the man looks around. "Feel's like we are always being watched..." The man says as he looks around the forest some more.

The Cargo the ships were carrying was Wookies... of all ages, young to old, the wookies were being taken for slave purposes. It had been this way for many years, but things were about to change.

The ships pilot was about to lift off when a giant thud is heard, and a huge amount of weight is gained on top of the ship. The thud appeared to do no damage, but the amount of strength being applied obviously prevented take off. "Must be a tree branch that fell..." The Pilot says telling the pirates to move it from the ships top as he lands the ship. The Pirates stood to get ready to exit the ship. The Ships cargo door lowered as the Pirates quickly spot a man standing about 15 yards away with a sword drawn, extended outward, pointing towards the ship.

The Pirates exit the ship still a bit confused as they look up at the top of the ship, and see nothing, no branch... nothing. But the alarm preventing takeoff remained beeping... which meant that the 'weight' was still on top of the ship.

"He must be a force user..." A smuggler says pointing to the ship, pointing out the absence of an object up top the ship.

"What the hell do you want... we are just trying to do our job!" One Pirate screams out as only a mumble can be heard from the man standing a good distance away.

(FIRST PERSON)

Sly stands with his eye's closed, just as he does every time he is about to enter battle. Whispering to himself as the mean scream at him, becoming more and more fierce in their words. Sly blocks the men's words out and just concentrates on his own words.

"There will be no evil... there will be the force, there will be no corrupt... there will be the force, there will be no death.... there will be the force." Sly whispers to himself over and over as the men draw their blasters.

Although Sly's eyes were closed, he knew the blasters were being drawn through his minds eye. He needed no eyes to see the men were weak at heart, which was the reason they had selected that occupation of a pirate.

(Eyes Closed, but seeing with the force)

Everything was a bit blurry, but the corrupt appeared as clear as the day. The force was all around the area here in the forest as the tree's animals, air, even down to the smallest grain of dirt spoke to Sly. He was in a complete state of relaxation... a state of pure meditation. Everything in the forest was constantly moving, Sly could feel the movements of the pirates, the beating of their hearts... down to the sweat building on their foreheads.

Sly could feel from their beads of sweat to the chatter of wookie native language miles from here. He could feel the tension building, as he see's, hears, and feel's the men raise their blasters.

(Eyes Open, Slow Motion)

Sly's eyes flicker open as the sound of one trigger is heard being squeezed. Sly could here the muscles in the man's finger and hand flex to pull back the hammer and then to squeeze the trigger. The Trigger clicks as a single round of pure energy shoots from the barrel of the blaster hand gun.

Sly's eyes blink rapidly as the blaster shot nears closer and closer. With every blink Sly's eyes close but through the force, Sly remained seeing... tracking the blaster shot as Sly moves his Crystal sword slowly, just inching it perfectly in the way of the blaster shot as it bounces and fly's upward.

The flexing of more fingers could be heard as a system of 6 to 7 blaster shots are heard... followed by the squeezing of rapid fire fingers.

A system of 20 or more bolts fly towards the Jedi who stands with his sword still extended as he begins to spin the sword with very precise accuracy as it bashes and deflects each blaster shot.

Sly pulls his sword back level to arm waist like someone about to cut a tree. Using the force, Sly feels its powers around him as he raises back the sword and swings one giant swing as he spins around knocking the blaster bolts away. Not only do the blaster bolts fly in the other direction, Sly manipulates the force so that it propels the Blaster guns from the men's hands. The Blasters fly about 40 feet in the other direction and scatter, landing in random spots on the ground.

The Pirates just look at Sly who has begun to walk closer and closer to them. The Pirates figure that they might as well attempt to fight as they charge forward towards the Man who walks nearer.

One Smuggler rears back his hand attempting to swing his fist at the mans head, however, as his hand extends forward, he watches as a blur zooms as suddenly, a massive amount of pain shoots up his arm all the way up his arm. From the mid arm on, Sly had sliced through without even so much as thinking twice. The man grabs his arm with his other hand as Sly quickly slices his head off as it rolls on the ground.

Sly struck where the man would feel little pain, saving him the misery of hurting as he died. The other Pirates almost stopped in their tracks as they saw their leaders head get hacked off as hit sits rolling on the ground.

A moment of silences happened as they watch Sly sling his sword forward in front of him, as the blood of their fearless leader slings on their faces.

Sly's crystal sword buzzes and hums as it swings through the air. It's horrible screaming streak rings fear out through the air as it enters your ear... through the ear, it causes fear in your brain and you can feel it deep down in your stomach.

Sly uses the force to use the man's head fling upward as it smashes into one man's head knocking him over... The dust rises as screams and the hum of Sly's sword can be heard through the air.

The dust settles as Sly pulls his sword from the stomach of the last living man as the man's teary eyes look up at the force master, Sly speaks... "Rest easy... you have been freed" Sly says as he closes the mans eyes pulling the sword from his stomach.

Raising his hand, Sly unlocks the wookies chains on their hands and feet that lock them inside the ship. The wookies smash the Pilots head as they run from the ship as the Gust of wind comes. The wind blows as Sly's robe dances in the wind as he suddenly disappears... running with the wind, he slowly deciphers into the force.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

• 1 month later...

* A Imperial Star Destroyer orbits kashyyk. Suddenly dropships start to deploy one after another. 9,700 ground troops, 20 AT-AT's, and 30 AT-ST's landed. Each ground troop was equipped with storm trooper gear, and heavy blasters. every 100 men was given a E-web repeating blaster cannon.*

"Necromancer (yells) set up the defensive position around the city and put up small shield we dont want anything comeing threw here alive."

* AT-AT's, and AT-ST's were moved to the factory platforms. Reinforced shields were made for the at's platforms. The troops startied setting up mines in each key point such as AT factories and hideouts. probe droids went out on scouts and the medic droids were set up at a little cavern.*

*Necromancer turns to Leon the head storm trooper.*

"make sure the cannons are in top notch shape we are going to need them perfect if we want to stand a chance in this war."

*Leon walks out.*

"Good everything is going according to plan we should be up and ready in no time."

NecromancerSig.jpg

*A black Lambda shuttle descends and from it emerges Rivhen Eranu. Walking briskly over to the soldier in charge, he adresses him curtly.*

I'm here to observe how the bugs fight, sergeant, but I'm an accomplished gunman if you need an extra blaster.

I have waited for this all my life,

the passion,

the love,

the hatred,

the fear,

the suffering.

The darkest kiss tastes the sweetest.