Kashyyyk

RaveN

*Adi-Wan stood to his feet ... he had just now realized that some sort of supplies had been dropped off ... or was still in the process of being dropped off .... he waited a second to ask about that - and spoke with Sly for a moment*

"Sly ... thanks, for helping back there ... i appreciate it. I almost had her beat ... i wonder ... if we enter her mind, and fight battles against her there ... will she be defeated more easily? Will this wreak havoc upon her mind, and cause her to spiral into a mind-set ... where ... she's used to losing?"

*As Sly was about to answer Adi-Wan's question ... the door to the above ground hut was opened, and there standing with a pack of supplies was the fiery red-head that he was missing ... Reagan MacGreggor*

"Reagan ... ? What're you doing here? Damn ... i've missed you a lot, lately!"

*He ran over to her, and scooped her up into his arms ... hugging her, but didn't give her a kiss ... he could sense her uneasiness about the whole situation with Ael ... he would wait until she was ready to speak about it.*

*"I've missed you ... " - He repeated again lightly to her*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Master Prophet thought to himself about Adi-Wans question.... after they had hugged Sly responded.

"I fear that if she has the power to make a Lightsiders mind dark, like the landscape, and the river of blood. There is no telling what her mind will think up. A hurd of Rancors could defeat us quicker than we could get to her. You must remember, That if she is the Chosen one... We must try to wear her Darkside down from the outside, then maybe the inside will be wont be strong enough to hold it..."

Sly Went back and sat next to the Child taking some food that Reagan had given, as he started feeding the baby girl...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Staring at Sly and resenting his interference, she watched as he and Adi Wan spoke. Never taking her eyes from him. As Sly came and sat by her, her shadow guardian pulled closer to her.

Not knowing what he was doing, Kaylynn shook her head back and forth. Sly continued to try to feed her, knowing that she needed to eat. Finally realising that Kaylynn had no idea of what he was doing, Sly sent her a vision of him feeding her. Trying to get her to eat something.

In her mind, she saw her mother feeding her, and stopped to stare at Sly. Still mindful of the pain that he had caused her, she began to eat slowly.

kaylynn.jpg

Sly held the child in his arms, as if she was his own...

"You have nothing to fear little one, I am only going to help you... now eat up... I know you want too..."

As Kaylynn began to eat more and more, Sly just smiled with his carring eyes down on the child.

It stilled amazed Everyone in the room, how much Sly could love this child... yet... she could hate him so much.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

As Reagan came in carrying some of the supplies that she had brought, she never saw Adi Wan coming. Grabbing her to give her a hug, she ended up dropping the supplies. As they scattered all over the floor of the hut, she looked at Adi.

When he put her down, she bent down to start picking up the supplies. Still upsett about Ael, she tried to do her best to hide that from him. She didnt' want him to to feel bad for her.

Looking up at him she gave him her best smile and said..."Well, this is your fault, dammit, are you going to help?"

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan smiled, and said, "Yeah, sure ... what the hell, eh? You only live once, right?" - making a wise crack about how "hard" it would be to pick up dropped items ... they both laughed as Reagan called him a smart ass.*

*They picked up the dropped supplies, and took them to the corner of the room - they began stacking them up, one small box on top of the other*

"Say, Red ... is there anything else downstairs that you need a hand with? I can help, you know ... that is ... if you don't mind, of course ..."

*Adi-Wan watched as the little one looked almost painful while eating her food ... from the bottle ... he thought to himself, "Wonder what's to come from that one ... " - and waited for Reagan to respond*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Turning to look at the child, she was surprised at how comfortable Sly looked with her in his arms. Even more surprised cause she knew that on more then one occasion in the past few days the child had tried to kill him.

"That child may be the death of us all in years to come. It surprises me at how much love he shows her after all she has been trying to do. But she still has not done anything yet but go into your minds. And well, it is probably her only defense, she is probably afraid of the pain. And you still don't know the final outcome. You realise that the parents will come for her, don't you?"

Adi just looked at her, and sort of nodded his head at the comment. Reagan sat back and stared. "Your drawing them out aren't you? Please tell me that your not going to try to turn them as well. I know that she is already a knighted Sith. I don't know weather or not he is but I do know that she is a sith knight. And if rumors are to be believed, he is very powerful."

Concern was building again, and she didn't know what to do to help. She didn't have what he did and well, she wasn't sure that it was all that good a thing. She took risks in her line of work, yes, but to purposfully take a child of darkness, knowing that the parents would come for her. Damn, that was just alittle bit over the top.

"Adi, I'm worried, if they do find you, Kaylynn and the two of them could be a very formitable team. I know that you and Sly are strong with the force stuff, but are you sure that you can handle all three of them. I mean look at what the child has already done to Mes and you and Sly."

She knew that he could feel that she was frightened for him but she couldn't help that.

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan looked over to Reagan - and replied to her question*

"Yes ... Reagan ... her parents will come ... they will find us, soon ... and a dangerous situation we will be faced with, then. We have been meditating upon that, as well ... but we must focus upon the little one, for the time being ... and deal with that problem, when it arises. They are both powerful, indeed ... but their weakness is their devotion to the darkside of the force ... their thoughts will be troubled, and anger will flair ... again, they will fight with an extreme vengence .... that time will come soon.

We will be prepared, though ... we will be ready for them"

*Adi-Wan could tell that her thoughts were troubled ... he wanted to ask her about them so bad, but didn't want to open a can of worms that could potentially cause her to clam up, and shut him out .... he wanted her to remain open to him ... to trust him, and confide in him whatever it was that troubled her. Maybe one day .... he thought to himself.*

"So ... tell me, Red ... what've you been up to?" - he said - trying to change the subject from a fight that would undoubtedly come soon ... to a ... lighter subject.

Looking at Adi, she just sighed. "Well, I have had better weeks to be sure. Spent most of the past 4 days sitting in the hospital with Ael, dammit. And he almost didn't make it this time. And well, Dex got this stuff together for you guys here and I guess that he knew that I was missing you."

She thought about that for a minute and and quickly shut her mouth. She couldn't believe that she had just said that. Ugh, she felt stupid now.

Looking down at the ground, she quickly stood up and went to go out and grab some more of the supplies, thoroughly embarrassed now. Adi was right behind her.

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan walked right behind her ... he spoke to her, and she didn't stop until they'd reached the ship*

"You missed me, huh? I'm glad to hear it ..."

*Now that they were alone, Adi-Wan ... felt compelled to ask his next question*

"You .... you've been crying, Reagan ... is there anything else that you want to tell me?"

Kaylynn began to eat from the bottle, tentatively at first. Within a few minutes she had finished the bottle and just stared up at sly again. She continued to see her parents, her mother walking her through a garden and her father carrying her through the halls.

Kaylynn's small hand reaches up to the diamond that her father had fashioned into a necklace for her. As she closed her eyes, her thoughts drifted to her father....

kaylynn.jpg

*Mes looked over to see the child close her eyes, and seem contented in the arms of Master Prophet. At times like this, Mes couldn't imagine how on earth the seemingly "sweet" child could kill so many...

*He felt out of place here right now, his master tending to Kaylynn, Adi-Wan, over with Reagan. He decided to go over in a corner by himself and practice his saber techniques...

*Mes levitates his saber in front of his face, then grabs it out of thin air, and ignights it. The pop-hiss sound broke the silence like a bullet through glass. The child stirrsm then breaks out into a cry. Mes had no idea what to do, it was his fault and it was so peaceful with her asleep. Sly turns around to look up at Mes, with a wide frown across his face. Mes puts away his saber, quieting things down a little, then he extends his hand toward Kaylynn, manipulating her through the force. He sends thoughts of contentment, thoungts of her parents filling her head with what she would consider "pleasant thoughts". She stopps crying, adjusts herself in Sly's arms, and drifts of into another slumber.

"Sorry Master, I guess you don't realize how quiet it is until the silence is broken."

*Mes grins awkwardly, searching for a response from his master.

ITS.jpg

Reagan stopped and just stood there. She wouldn't look at him, she couldn't. She just put her head down, remembering what Ael had done to himself. And she remembered that it was her fault.

Adi could feel her mood change and grew concerned. He went to her and turned her to face him, lifting her chin so that he could see her face. He was shocked to see her crying.

Reagan tried to pull away from Adi and turn from him, but he held on which only made her cry harder. She didn't want him to see her like this. In her mind, she considered this weak and she needed to regain control.

Adi - "Red, what's wrong, talk to me."

"Adi, I want to be here with you, but by being here, I hurt Ael, he hurt himself. He hurt himself very badly. And it is all my fault. I caused it."

Putting her face in her hands, she sank to her knees and continued to cry. She felt so vulnerable and she hated it, but she didn't know what to do.

Reagan.jpg

Sly sits holding the childs in his arms, and for the first time, he feels like a father, a great responsibility has been placed in his arms, and he wasnt about to fail.

Sly Knew that Kaylynn was starting to take a shine to him, so he decided to let his Force defense down, and let her enter his mind, She would have to fight Sly again, to gain controll... If she even tried...

Sly knew that, his best bet to understand her, was to see what she had to say in his mind... when she was able to speak...

Sleeping in Sly's arms, Kaylynn's mind drifted towards the future. She saw her parents and other siblings, all dark but none as strong as she. In her sleep, she felt Sly lower his force. She felt him open his mind towards her and she reached out towards his mind and touched him with the force.

As her mind carries Sly's with her, she becomes gentle towards him. Feeling for his weaknesses without him seeing. He sees all that she does, as she carries him through her future. Through her childhood with her father, and as she goes to train with Crimson Morpheous in the Dark Arts and then as Hatred and her father train her in the ways of the Sith.

Finally she brings them to a stop as she blooms into a dark beauty. As she stands alone in a palace garden on some distance planet. Sly sees her turn to face someone. As he comes into view within the confines of the intertwined minds, Sly realises that it is himself she is turning to.

Walking towards Sly, Kaylynn drops the hood of her cloak, revealing her face. She has become a dark beauty with long jet black hair and black opal eyes. Her skin is the color of Ivory and her lips red as a rose. Walking to him, she stood facing him. Placing her hand on his cheek, she gazed into his eyes. Drawing him into her darkness as she ran her hand through his hair.

Sly felt himself drawn to her as he leaned down and she kissed him, he wrapped his arms around her. "I am not a child any longer, I no longer have a child's needs or wants. I have the wants and needs of a woman now, and my wants have brought you to me." As they kissed, the kiss became that of great passion and as they fell to the grass in the garden.

Sly's mind is held within hers. Locked in this one moment in future time, unable to pull away from her. Sly sinks deeper into his possible future.

kaylynn.jpg

Sly lays in the grass as his future becomes more dark, The dark queen sits ontop of the Jedi Master, as she rips open his top part to his Jedi Robe. Revealing Sly's chest to the dark queen. She runs her fingers up and down his upper chest, as they passionatly kiss in the garden. Her fingers cold as ice, send shivers up and down his spine.

Sly looks up into the dark eyes of the woman laying ontop of him. Her fingers running back and forth, begin to move quicker, as she lowers his head to kiss the chest of the Master. Kissing all the way down to his stomach, and back up to his neck, the Mind games Kaylynn was playing had become more passionate.

As Sly rolls over, so that Kaylyyn's back is in the grass, he begins to kiss her neck, and upper chest, his kisses become longer, and more smooth. Like the touch of a rose to the skin, Sly's finger tips tease the Dark queens body... as suddenly a lone girl appears...

The Exact opposite of Kaylynn... Light hair, and light eyes, kind... gentle eyes... the eyes of his one true love... Airleas...

Airleas Lianahan stands infront of Sly... wondering how she had gotten there, Sly thinks to himself that this was all in his head. Airleas lets a lone tear fall to the ground, as Sly looks at her with a face of guilt... While Kaylynn lays on the ground laughing her demonic laugh...

"See Sly... you cant win, this is my world... you will love me... or you will die..."

Sly Closes his eyes one last time, as he lets a tear run down his cheeck and hit the ground next to Kaylynn...

Kaylynn, fully awake, pulls away from Sly, releasing him from her grasp. As she watches him, she feels him try to hold onto her. As the shadow surrounds her once again, Sly opens his eyes. Tears running down his cheeks, he looks upon Kaylynn.

As she stares into his eyes she sends him her feelings. Without any words, she tells him...I will win.

Still holding the diamond, Kaylynn goes back to her father. Feeling his love and his arms around her. In that one image, Sly understands what it is that Kaylynn wants. Her Parents. She knows nothing else except them. And he also sees that they truely love this child. Although dark, she loves and is loved by them.

kaylynn.jpg

Sly Opens his eyes from the Dream, and realises...

"I was a fool to think that this was right... there is another way..."

Sly lays Kaylynn down and walks to a Window that is open, Looking out of the window, Sly shakes his head, and sighs...

"I was a fool to take you.. I wont make that mistake again, this is not the way..."

Sly walks to where Mes and Adi can here him...

"We must take her back... we can no longer hide her, she must be returned to the parents... Her rule is inevitable... she will conquer no matter what... Lets leave when your things are packed"

Sly begins to grab his things and load up the ship...

Within the protection of her shadow guardian, Kaylynn watches sly with wary eyes. As she comes back and sits with her, she continues to send him images of her father and mother.

As sly receives the images from this small child, he sees his one time friends Tarrian and Bishop. He realises that they still hold love within their hearts. Love for one another and love for this child. He wonders if there is still hope to bring them back to the light. He knows that there is no way to bring Kaylynn into the light without Bishop and Tarrian there with her.

As Sly reaches over and picks Kaylynn up and cradles her in his arms, she closes her eyes. Drifting off to sleep, he sees her dreams. He sees Tarrian walking through the halls of the Palace on Aracoun Morion with Kaylynn in her arms. Lord Ar-Pharazon is at her side, Tarrian's brother. They enter a room and Kaylynn is placed in her crib.

Sly realises that Kaylynn is still trying to communicate with him the only way that she is able to at this young age. As Sly watches Tarrian, he sees the love that she holds for this child as she gently places her in her crib, and sits with her until her daughter has drifted off into sleep.

He sees how Bishop cares for Kaylynn. How he carries her and comforts her. As Sly sees the images, he knows that everything that Kaylynn has done to the jedi, has been a defense measure. Trying to tell them that she wants her parents.

Sly sends Kaylynn a message through the force, touching her softly...It's okay, I'll take you to them

Kaylynn seems to sleep peacefully at his words as she clings to her protector, her shadow guardian.

kaylynn.jpg

Master Prophet turned around from looking at the window, as he signaled for Mes to go fire up the Engines. The supplies were loaded and they were ready to go. Walking over to Adi-Wan and Reagan, Sly begins to speak...

"Im going to the Dagobah system, I have a strange feeling that Tares succeeded in his mission, and he told us that if he did get Airleas back, she would be waiting there for us. I am going to go there, and pick her up, then take the Child Back to the Parents. Hopefully I am not too late."

Sly turns around and picks up Kaylynn... "Common little one... your going home..." for the first time in Sly's presence she actually sent out a happy image after he said that.

You are both welcome to follow us, but the Sunami is leaving now....

Sly walks from the door, and enters the Sunami, as it lifts from the tree's and blasts off...

Adi Wan answers Sly telling him that they will follow him shortly to Dagobah. Turning back to Reagan, he could feel the pain that she was in and that she was blaming herself for Ael's injuries.

Reagan sat on the ground, not knowing how to stop crying. She wanted to be with Adi. She felt something for him that she had not felt before. But she was afraid of hurting him too. So, she just cried.

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan ... not necessarily knowing exactly what to do, besides console her, and encourage her - he knelt down, and swiveled to be able to hold her from the back, while she cried. He placed his legs beside her's, and wrapped his arms around her ... and he just rocked her gently, and swayed from side to side. He wanted to know more, and poked her, verbally - asking her about the situation, and seeing what he could do to help council her into feeling better*

"...It's alright ... shh .... you're alright. Whatever Ael did was of his own doing, i know you feel guilt, and feel as though you hurt him ... but it's alright ... he will know in time that your friendship is more valuable, then what he was seeking. He will see, and understand ... it's alright, Reagan ... a good cry-session never did anyone any harm ... it's okay to let your emotions flow ... don't be embarrassed - i certainly don't think anything less of you ... i still know that you can kick my ass! It's alright ... "

*When Adi-Wan made the wise crack ... she chuckled a little through her tears ... he had that effect on her ... to take a totally crappy mood, and make her feel better .... if not for long, just for a split second ... that's what she liked so much about him ... he seemed to genuinely be there for her, when she needed a listening ear ... he seemed to be there, as a shoulder to cry upon, and she certainly felt more secure with him around ... who wouldn't? He's a Jedi Master ... she slowed her crying some, and began to speak more about the situation*

Orrick tries to send a force message to his master.

"Master. I'm just trying to make sure everythings o.k. I got your comm at the base, and I've been waiting for some time. Where are you? When are you coming back?

It seems distant and far away, but it's constant, and Adi Wan hears it.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

As Adi Wan wrapped his arms around her, she felt safe. As he spoke to her, she realised that he did not think any less of her for bawling like a baby.

Reagan leaned on Adi Wan and he held her closer, then came the wise crack. She couldn't help but laugh. She knew he was kidding, he most likely could kick her ass, but it was just what she needed.

Using the sleeve of her coat, she swiped at the tears. Turning around, she smiled at him. How did she feel so comfortable with him in such a short amount of time, she wondered. She was never comfortable with people this fast. It seemed like she had known him all her life.

Looking into his eyes, she couldn't resist and leaned forward and kissed him. She meant it to be a light kiss, but she fell into it and him. Kissing him felt right, and she reached up and put her arms around him.

She had taken Adi by surprise, and it took him a moment but, that was all it took. She felt Adi's arms around her pulling her closer to him, kissing her back. She didn't want the kiss to end, she wanted to stay here in his arms, she felt safe here. His kiss became stronger, and she felt warm inside.

Reagan.jpg

((Sorry didn't read the posts prior to mine. It appears that I posted at a somewhat bad time.... Disregard it until a later time. lol.))

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

*Adi-Wan leaned into the kiss, and placed one of his hands upon the side of Reagan's face ... he kissed her harder, and then pulled back. He opened his eyes again, and saw her greens peering back at him .... he leaned in again, and gave her a small peck ... and he said, "Don't worry, Red ... as long as I'm here ... you're going to be alright ... okay?" - and as he did - she nodded, in agreement. They stood up, and Adi-Wan held her close to him ... he muttered softly into her ear, and spoke to her about things to insignificant to mention. As they stood there, and there was a brief second without conversation, Adi-Wan realized that Master Prophet had alread left for the Dagobah System.*

"Crap! - Reagan ... seeing as how i've ... seemed to have misplaced my ride ... i was ..... um, wondering .... if you'd be interested in .... making a small stop to the Dagobah System? Please ... for me?" - Adi-Wan batted his eyes at her - being sarcastic.

*Reagan chuckled again, sniveling, and wiping the last tears from her eyes ... she replied*

Looking at Adi and wiping away her tears, she smiled at him...."No, I don't mind, but the question is can you afford it? I charge for choffering duty."

She said sarcastically and laughed. Nudging him with her elbow, "Of course I'll tak e you to Dagobah, you Jedi you. You should think about wearing a beeper or something, damn, you people always misplace your ships. How you ever get to where you are going is beyond me."

----------------------------

Going to her ship, Reagan get the systems up and lifts off. Adi Wan sits in the co-pilots seat, and Reagan notices that his knuckles are turning white. Smiling to herself, she decided to go even faster. Being raised by Dex, fast and furious flying was a requirement. One Adi Wan obviously didn't live by.

Flipping the ship over, she sped off through space. Without even checking, she threw the hyperdrive and headed into hyperspace, barrelling towards Dagobah.

Reagan.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

In the early morning hours on Kashyyyk, a red dawn lights up the sky. It slowly spreads over the tree and penetrates into the deeper levels of the forest, illuminating. Then blackness as a thick stream of smoke bellows up to cloud the sun and the red dawn.

A series of earth shattering explosions take place as Imperial Swoopbikes, modified to cruise through the midlevel trees of Kashyyyk, carry the red marked CORE Agents. As they speed through, they drop incinderary bombs through the land scape. Their mission is not to capture or subjigate, but to kill.

Deep in the bottom most levels a small bunker is under construction. Shielded and hidden almost beneath the surface a tight parameter is maintained to keep away the deadly preditors of the forest. CORE Agents are armed with nightvision goggles and equipment to ready themselves against the intrusion of any webweavers or katarns.

An officer reports to the CORE Commander lodged deep in the hidden bunker.

"Commander Kappa, sir. We have the generators fixed in place to provide a limited defense shield around the planet. The site is hidden well on the other side of the planet and far from here."

"And the other sonics?"

"We have positioned a series of sonic generators around the surface so the massive vibrations cannot be pinpointed to any one location. They will be sufficient to drive most of the preditors into the upper branches of the jungle. This will severly inhibit any Outer Heaven forces as any staging grounds will be overcome with monsters. Furthermore, the Wookie population will have no where to go to defend their young and will constantly be on the defensive."

"I see. This will also help drive away unprotected ground troops?" questions Kappa.

"Yes, sir."

"Good. We have the planet sealed off, and are in a firm tactical position. The majority of our troops are hidden in guerrilla positions and we still have other vehicals and resources to call on once the cavalry arrive to deal with us. Collect hostages and put them in holding cells. As for the jungle, continue to burn it to the ground. Collect as many images as you can and broadcast them on holonet to make it clear we are not to be messed with."

"Do we need any planetary defenses?"

"No," Kappa thinks, "we should follow the Director's plan completely. The shield will slow them down and we are occupying friendly territory in their eyes. They cannot just raze the planet without committing genocide to the Wookies, so they will have to come down and deal with us in person. Expect the eagle force and the Jedi Clone Troopers to arrive, along with their other forces. Prepare accordingly. Are the hunters ready as well?"

"Yes, sir. The hunters are ready for them."

Kappa gives a cold laugh. "Then let them come. By the time they stop us, Kashyyyk will be a barren desert."

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

-Vizzini, The Princess Bride