Kashyyyk

RaveN

The Sunami comes out of hyperspace above the Surface of a Kashyyyk Moon. Inhabitted by hairy wookies... the Sunami floats down to the Tree tops, and Lands on a Safe brush spot.

The Three Jedi Inside, Exit the Ship, and enter a near by House of a Wookie in the tree, It seems the Empire was here, dead skeletons of Wookies were scattered inside, and Blaster shots were precise, you could tell from the blasts on the wall.

Sly holds Kaylynn in his arms as they all take a seat in the main room of the hutt...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Adi-Wan remembers when he came here with several other Jedi ... including his Master ... DarkJedi K'munee ... in the aftermath of the Imperial attack ... they had consoled the Wookiee's ... angry that this happened ... but also - hurt - they were looking for loved ones ... the same loved ones that didn't survive the genocide of the evil empire. As they sat in the Hutt - Adi-Wan asked to be shown his room - and the Wookiee hostess complied - through communication of the Force - the humans were able to understand the Wookiee dialect ... not commonly understood.

Once Adi-Wan was within the confines of his room - he began to meditate - the first time that he'd done so ... since ... Master K'munee had instructed him to ... while on this very same planet. It'd been awhile ... and he reached into the Force for replenishment - and to revive his atunement with her.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*Mes stepps out of the cockpit of the Sunami, following closesly behind his Master and Master Adi-Wan.

"So Master, I suppose we wait here, or do you plan on leaving? I know that Adi-Wan and I are most definately supposed to stay here with the child, no matter what, but you mentioned something about you leaving yourself..."

*Mes follows Sly into the hut and finds a quiet place for himself to meditate. He had so many questions, but he figured it was better for him to keep the questions to himself and keep the burden off of his master. He looked over at the young Kaylynn, and wondered when Master Stevenson would begin the process again of trying to turn her to the lightside. He had failed before, but possibly he would suceed with the combined powers of 2 Jedi Masters and 1 Jedi Padawan.

ITS.jpg

*Adi-Wan in the confines of his room was suddenly jolted from his meditation ... the sweet voice rang out over the two-way ... questioning ... moreso - it was Reagan*

"Adi ... " - She said ... it was all he needed to scuffle over to the two-way ... and grab it before she shut it off ... He scurried along the ground - and reached his over-robe pocket where the two-way was stored ... he flipped the switch, and began to speak.

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*An undetected fourth stowaway was there with them, too, and exited the ship, walking in the shadows. As he followed the Jedi that had Kaylynn, he started to formulate a plan. As long as he was in shadow form, he could do little more than parlor tricks. it was only when he possessed a body that he was truly dangerous. A simple mind, and weak will were all that it required to possess someone, or something. The wookie hostess seemed weak-willed enough that possession should be no problem. But the shadow would wait, and bide his time. Until then, he must keep the light out of the childs mind.*

*TheJedi came out of hyperspace above Kashyyyk....*

"What the-"

*From behind the control pannel,shadow,a r8 unit beeped and whistled.*

"What do you mean you brought us to kashyyyk!I wanted to go to crust!Shadow, you need to learn to listen to me!"

*Kirlocca began to think of his options.......*

"well, we could stay....than again....."

*He did not know why the droid did this...but he did know that the force lead him here....there must be a reason....*

"We will stay...only because i think i am needed here!"

*Kirlocca brought TheJedi in....*

"master if you think that you are needed here, then why do you look so troubled?"

*unlike his master gav was extremely happy to see the planet that the woookies lived on for their whole life*

ahh wookiees, the most amazing species ever. you can learn all about them in a month, yet in a hundred years they still seel to suprize you

"this is so exiting"

*gav ran to the side and gazed out to the beautifull planet*

"Try, try, and try again. and if it still doesn't work... well then you wasted alot of time on something you just couldn't do!"

"master this is the only planet i have been on with actual wildlife on it. i mean i've been to tatooine, courescant, hoth, nal hutta, and many others but none with real trees. or at the least naturally placed ones."

"Try, try, and try again. and if it still doesn't work... well then you wasted alot of time on something you just couldn't do!"

Feeling secure with her shadow protector, Kaylynn feels the new presence approaching. Reaching within the Darkness she feels the ship and it's occupants. Grabbing the weaker mind, she sends him visions of his destruction...He sees the planet below burning, the scortched trees, corpses of the dead Wookies laying strewn about. As the vision becomes sharper in his mind, he begins to feel the pain of being burned alive.

Gavin-Saberdart begins to cry out in pain. Collapsing to the floor. Continuing to keep a hold on the weak mind of the Jedi Apprentice, Kaylynn touches the shadow. Bringing him to her she shows him what she wants. With the shadows help, she trys to take the controls of the ship, sending it into a spin. The Wookie tries with all his might to bring the ship out of the spin.

------------------------

Adi Wan and Sly feel the distrubance in the force and quickly begin to block Kaylynn's efforts to kill the new arriving Jedi. The shadow surrounds her to keep out the light and to keep them from hurting his Charge.

As the two Jedi are able to break Kaylynn's connection with the ship and it's occupants, they stare at her...Her powers grow stronger with each day. Still not sensing the Shadow, they realize they must not wait any longer. They need to try to bring the light into her, or all may perish.

kaylynn.jpg

*...Kirlocca let out a smal sigh...*

"What in all stih force was that!"

*He looked at his padawan who was trying to stand up.He decided to put the ship down.He lowered the landing ramp, and began to depart.*

"I think we should try to ignore what just happened and head to the nearest village."

*He asked his padawan...*

Master Prophet raised the Force shield blocking Kaylynn from killing the padawan.

Using the force, Master Prophet sends a message to Kirlocca, "LEAVE NOW... before you become the next victem... take your padawan, and leave, do not come back, and tell no-one that we were here, Leave now, or both of your lives will be taken. GO!"

As Kaylynn Tried to break through Sly's shield her efforts failed... The Jedi Master was finally concealing her powers. She had become weakend, and let go of the force of the young padawan.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

As they tried to block her powers and save the Jedi, Kaylynn pulled the Darkness close to her. She followed the shadows lead. As the Shadow gathered close to her, Sly looked at her. Staring up at him with her dark cold eyes, she entered his mind.

As the vision took shape in Sly's mind, he saw Kaylynn older, training in the darkarts, learning all that she could..going farther into the future, he saw her slaying the Jedi one by one. As she went further into his mind, she felt his love for one Jedi in particular. She showed him her death, the violence of it and the pain she would suffer. Finally as the vision ended, she showed him that he too would be lost by her hand. She would win and sit upon the throne, giving the Sith and All darksiders control over the galaxy and all who dwell in it.

She pulled away from Sly's mind and stared at him.

kaylynn.jpg

*The shadow could feel Kaylynn pull away from the Jedi, after she had shown him her future. He could feel confusion and fear at what he had just witnessed. The Shadow then immediately pushed the Jedi one step further, and used the Force to push him back, mentally, so that his Charge could finish her job.*

Master Prophet takes the step back after seeing his love killed brutilly in his mind, and he Draws his Lightsaber, Lifts it above his head, and Swings with all the Anger in him, Letting go, His Light Blue saber glides through the air when it stops Inches away from Kaylyyns face, Stoped by a Emerald Green Saber. The Saber of Mes Tisserand....

"Master... NO!" Mes yells...

*The Shadow had enough of this. If he hadn't been able to take over Mes's mind in that instant, the Chosen One might now be dead. Good thing the Jedi padawans were easier to corrupt. It now appeared as if it migh tbe a good time to take the wookie.*

Master Prophet sensed that Mes was not himself... acting as if nothing was wrong, Master Prophet deactivates his lightsaber, and thanks Mes for stopping him.

As Sly turns around, he feels Mes raising his saber to strike his Master Down... Sly Turns In time to Have the blade a foot from his face, and getting closer, Sly raises his hand in time and shoots a white light from his hand directly into Mes's stomach, knocking him backwards into a table.

When Mes awoke he was releaved forever of the Darksiders Mind tricks. Sly spoke...

I sense the Shadows that move in darkness and Light... they have come for the child...

*Kaylynn could sense the shadow growl from Mes' mind and recede back into the shadows. Her black eyes watched Sly with interest, but her mind searched the room. The wookie had entered again, and she could feel the shadow's mind focusing on her. She was beggining to tire though. Her young mind, child like in its focus on the nessecary things in life, pulled her towards rest. Her control over the Force was undeveloped but strong. Reacting by instinct she brought the dark side close around her. It would protect her from the probings of the Jedi. Any strong attempts to break the shield would wake her. There she dreamed of the future, the past, and the present, though at her age she did not yet understand what it told.*

-------------------------------------------------------

*A man of darkness held Kaylynn. Her mother lie open and unconcious on the table before him. She was aware, yet unaware. From her she removed a creature that had attached itself. Moving her back into the womb he paused and reached in again. Pulling back he sighed and placed what he carried into a basket to be treated with later.*

-----------------

*A child of light toiled diligenly under ground. The crack of a slave master's whip rang loud and sharp. His skin split as it had many times and he continued on. The tools he carried were crude and did little to aid his bare hands, yet he toiled on through the spice mines. Pain surrounded him. He was beaten. Fear encircled him. He was beaten. Despair crouched near him. He was beaten. But among this all he was the beacon of white contradiction. For that he was beaten.*

kaylynn.jpg

Master Prophet sat next to Mes, as he lifted him to his feet, Mes had never been hit with such a strong blast of light force before. His lungs seemed to be collapsed but weren't for a few seconds, he couldnt breath at all... as he regained his breath, and spoke....

"Im... Im sorry Master... I... I dont know what... came over... me... It wont happen again..."

Sly just smiled as Mes leaned on his Master for help to walk...

Dont worry Mes, She came over you... I told you she was strong... even at such a raw stage of the force.

Master Prophet laid Mes down in his bed, as he taught his young padawan how to block the Childs Force Mind tricks for the future. Mes had learned quickley because he knew that the child would try again.

Mes Meditated as he lay in his bed almost paralized, but not helpless... He thought of Present Images, and things to come.

Master Prophet walked from Mes's room, and shut the door behind him.

Walking to where Kaylynn sleep he walks and sits on the bed next to her. You still amaze me how much hell you can create... escpecially at such a young age...

Sly takes his hand and swipes a leave away from Kaylynn's face...

*Adi-Wan meditating in his quarters felt the dillerberate disobeying of the order ... he decided to enforce his will upon Kirlocca*

(Force Message from a meditative state)

"Kirlocca ... are you ignorant? Because you land out of our sight - does not mean that you land outside of the Force ...

... this is an order .. from your Jedi Order High Council members ... if you do not leave this planet immediately - you will suffer the consequences of disobeying the High Council's mandate ... you WILL leave now ... your lives are in danger! There is something bigger here then you can ever imagine ... now, leave ... NOW!"

*Adi-Wan felt that Kirlocca had heard the message ... it was up to him now, to lolly-gag around on this planet, and disobey the mandate of Two Jedi Council members ... or to obey, and do as he was instructed ... the decision was his to make*

*Why is it always like this! Kirlocca thought to him-self.I can't go to crust...i didn't get their permisssion to go there either.But my padawan's life is in my hand's now....this really stinks!*

"Padawan!"

*Kirlocca said as loud as he could......*

"To corusant we go!"

*Corusant is still dangerous......every place the force draws me is some place that is very dangerous!.....I need to find ara! I need counciling!....with that both Kirlocca and Gavin left the planet!*

Edited by Guest

The Swift enters the atmosphere above Kashyyyk, and Reagan immediately she headed to the corrdinates that Dex had given her.

Landing the ship, she lowered the ramp and slowly decended the ship. Going to the hut that one of the wookies had directed her to, she entered and saw Sly sitting next to the child and Mes was laying down and Adi Wan was not in view at the moment.

"Hey, is this all the Jedi do is sit? Come on, I need some help unloading all of the supplies that Dex sent to you."

She stood there with her hands on her hips, trying to hide how upset she still was from the past few days..She didn't want to have Adi notice.

Reagan.jpg

Master Prophet stood up and stretched...

Well Mes is still Paralized, long story, and Adi is in deep meditation... I can help... Sly gets up to aid Reagan in unloading the ship...

"So hows Dex doing...?" Sly asks, as they finish unloading the Cargo,

Jeez, what is all this Crap?

*Damn, Well, this is Reagan's post so deal......*

Laughing at Sly, Reagan turned to answer.

"Dex is fine, and this is all the essentials that Dex thinks you should have here. Guns, ammo, thermal detonator, food, blankets, medicine, and well, diapers and a bottle. I don't know if you know this, but you do need to feed her.....And well, it might be hard. I think that Tarrian was doing it herself and well, Tarrian is not here now and you will have to give the child something."

Looking at Sly, she realised instantly that he hadn't thought of that.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Master Prophet leans over to Reagan and whipsers into her ear, The Child took over his mind, and she tried to use him to kill me, I had to blast him with pure force light, and well... Master Prophet lifts his hand and points... as they both giggle...

He will be lucky to get out of bed by the end of the day, It will most likely take too days...

As Master Prophets mind drifts to his thoughts of Airleas, He hopes that she is ok.

Minutes later, Mes is awoken by the sounds of the Wind in the tree's, tired of laying down, Mes tries with all the strength in his body to lift his body to sit up... slowly he gains pace, and before he knows it, He is standing on his two feet....

Sly turns to see Mes standing, and it brings warmth to his heart knowing his padawan is gaining in strength, he has become a very powerful Kid since Master Prophet took him as a Padawan. What was Master Prophet thinking... Kid... Mes was almost full grown, and was a fairly big Man now. His face was starting to gain shadow, and Master Prophet sadley knew what this meant. His apprentace was almost ready to be knighted.

*Kaylynn's dreams ended. The boy in the mines her last image. It would leave her concious mind immediatly, but forever would it remain locked in her subconcious. Her eyes drifted open and she looked around at those standing about her. A new woman had joined them, Kaylynn had sensed her arrival but had never put a face to that. The shadow was still there, biding its time. It was old news and she focused on the others that moved and spoke. She could feel her parents looking for her in another section of the galaxy, though Sly's own passive interference prevented even a small amount of contact from her to the two searching. Her eyes came to rest on a figure and stayed there. Minutes passed, and finally Adi-Wan reacted to the hairs standing up on the back of his neck. Turning he saw Kaylynn staring directly at him and her eyes burned into his. Her black pupils wide and focused. His joy at seeing Reagen again had left his guard down. Without thinking about it, Kaylynn brushed past the dropped defenses and tore into his mind. As he went to push her out she scavanged and picked through his memories. Bringing to mind personal anguishes. Creating horrid pictures. Whispering of things to come. All the while their eyes remained locked, the depths of their souls staring face to face. The light mirrored on some perverse plain to see the darkness that balanced it. Adi-Wan saw the darkness. The darkness of the sins of man. The darkness of the very essence of the dark side. The darkness of Kaylynn. He tried to tear his eyes away but she held them strong in her grip. Their battle was silent and internal, locked within their minds. Only fragments of the war raged to the surface of Adi-Wan's physical being. Kaylynn pushed deeper, crowding in with the defenses pushed up before her. And then interfered Sly.*

kaylynn.jpg

Sly Saw Adi-Wans eyes roll back into the back of his head, Only the whites of his eyes were visible... He had seen this same possesed look on Mes's face, Sly knew that Kaylynn was trying to take Adi-Wan with a mind war.

(INSIDE ADI-WANS HEAD)

The Dark Figure walked through a darkend valley of death. The Dark Figure looks up as she see's the moon turn to a shade of black, as the Moon is blocked out from visibility, the water running in the Valley turned to blood. The Running river of blood flowed past the Dark Figures legs. As the figures hood fell to her back, the Image of a Dark Haired, dark eyed woman was under the robe. Everyone knew who she was, it was Kaylynn in the future... Inside Adi-Wans mind, this image of her was placed... as the blood flows, Adi-Wan walks onto the surface of the dark valley. The battle over the Jedi Masters Mind was about to begin, Adi-Wan lifted his hands and readied himself for a force battle with Kaylynn. As Adi-Wan Stepped his first foot into the blood, his figure started to glow, a bright blue color, as Kaylynn glowed Red.

After exchanging force blows for what seemed like hours, but was only a few minutes, the Jedi Master seemed to have Kaylynn beat for the battle over his mind. Kaylynn feel to her knees as the River of blood flowed stronger, With Kaylynns growing anger she lifted her hand, and shot Force lightning hitting the Jedi, lifting her other hand, shooting a double dose of Force lighting paralizing Adi-Wan, bringing him to his knees. The two forces now on their knees in the river of blood... Kaylynn slowly began to win the battle over Adi-Wans mind, when from the top of the sky, a white figure began to float down. The White Glow grew stronger as the Figure seemed to be falling. No, it was no falling star, the figure that was decending was Sly...

Entering Adi-Wans mind, Sly placed himself in the battle, as he floated down to the ground, while floating down, Sly lifts his hands and begins bombarding Kaylynn with pure White Force, The Beam shoots out, allowing Adi-Wan to regain his strength, and Kaylynn for the first time in her life, knew she had lost.

The White Light shined on Kaylynn like a lamp through a room, Lighting the Entire Valley with pure white light. The Setting Sun of Sly decending to the ground as his first foot touched the Blood, The River turned to Water, as Sly used the force to walk ontop of the Water. Kaylynn now lay half dead in the water of Light. Sly walks to where Kaylynn is laying with his White robes. As he gets a foot away, Sly Raises his hand over Kaylynn's head... and lets White force hit the Full Grown Woman. The White Light Slows the Heart rate of the Woman of Darkness untill she cant breath anymore, her lifeless body splashes as it hits the water. And Both Sly and Kaylynns Dead body Dissapear from the Mind of Adi-Wans.

(OUTSIDE THE MIND OF ADI-WAN)

Sly Flinches, as his Mind is put back into his body, and he opens his eyes. He looks over at Kaylynn and notices she is ok, not even harmed except for her self esteem, Looking at Adi-Wan, he shakes his head, as he regained his powers, and he took a seat...

Sly Spoke outloud...

"Dont Worry... She wont be able to do that again for a while..."