Kashyyyk

RaveN

"Galaxies, Worlds always rebuild there may not be many Wookiees left, but there are still enough to get started again. We must assist the few Wookiees or any species surviving here to get started again..."

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

"Agreed ... but is the threat of danger still lurking over them? A small group of surviving Wookiee, a threat to anyone? However, i do think that the right thing to do, IS to council them, and make sure that they feel better about the entire situation ... and we DO provide them defenses for the time being. Please, Master BlckClone, lead the way ... "

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Adi-Wan. They do not need counseling. What they need is justice. This is another example of how far the great Jedi have fallen. If anything, they should blame us for this carnage. We should have been here to defend them from the tyranny of Lord Ar-Pharazon. The dark side hhas had full reign over this galaxy long enough. The time has come to take back the galaxy and drive the Sith back into the darkness they love so much.

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

*Adi-Wan nodded ... taking in his master's words*

"Yes, Master ... let's keep moving ... "

*They moved through the flattened, blood-stained brush of the Wookiee Homeworld of Kashyyyk ... lead by Jedi Master BlckClone*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*the jedi lands with no problem.The ramp is opened and Kirlocca steps out.He can fell to other jedi on the planet as well as the wookiees.He looked back at his master.*

I think it would be best if we find the wookiees first.The jedi can handle them selfs for awhile!"

*He stood there and waited for a response...*

*Malin joins his comrades, following them from behind. He starts shaking his head to clear away the thoughts and feelings that tormented it. When he absobed the emantations of the wookie spirits he took more than he bargined for. Their immediate knowledge came, as did their history, emotions, and innerselves, no part of Malin's conciousness. The Jedi padawan takes the time to quietly focus himself and place his own self ahead of the legion inside him. After some time of walking and interally cleansing, he feels himself calmed and in command of his body, mind, and spirit. He is aware that his sense are more subtley attuned to the surrounding environment and he possess an almost instinctual grasp of the forests of Kashyyyk.*

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

Returning to normal space, WildWeasel shakes the usual feeling of disorientation from his head. The flight through hyperspace had been uneventful and had given him a chance to catch up on some sleep. After verifying his location, he pulls into orbit around Kashyyyk and begins scanning for friendly ships.

OOC: Hmm ... seems that i've found a way to get my character stuck in a no-posting situation, yet again ... can we get something moving here, please? Just getting bored checking in every couple of hours to find no one in our group has posted a meaningful post in over 2 days ... let's get it moving again, please.

IC:

*Adi-Wan shuffled through the Kashyyyk ground dense foliage following the others while they walked in a destination unknown in a single file line. He was the last person walking in the line, hands on his saber-hilts in case he needed them ... something about the darkness that was once here gave him the creeps ... so he was just using his senses on high alert*

*The Jedi had been there almost a standard week. During that time, Jedi master Blckclone met with the surviving Wookie chiefs and discussed their next course of action. DJK and Adi-wan decided to venture on to search for any other survivors. The destruction seemed to get worse as we they journeyed deeper into the Wookie domain. Some of the remains they found were mutilated beyond recognition. It was hard to tell if was a Wookie or some other unforunate creature that fell prey to the Sith attack.*

*The search continued, leading the master and padawan further into the forest of the unknown. K'munee was starting to grow tired when he heard a faint cry. He turned to Adi-wan, motioning for him to search that side. The sounds grew louder on K'munee's side. When he finally found the source, Adi-wan emerged out of some nearby bushes. His padwan had been guided to the same spot. What they found was a Wookie child, laying under the mutilated torso of what they assumed was its' mother. When he tried to pull it from the body, the Wookie lashed out at him, cutting his wrist with it's sharp Wookie claws. Adi-wan's attempt went better. Adi-wan channelled the force to communicate with the child. Slowly the Wookie child left the dying embrace of his mother/father. DJK had already began inducing mental projection on the child, hiding the body from it's mind and replacing it with a lush forest floor.*

*When the Jedi returned to the village with the child it was given to one of the females that survived, to be cared for. Adi-wan looked around, then looked at his master.*

I know you are ready to go. So am I. In my mind we have done all we can. I do not or cannot sense if the Sith will return while we are here, but we shall reamin a little while longer. Out of respect for my friend, Blcklone.

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

*Adi-Wan spoke to his master verbally*

"Indeed ... master ... whatever you think is the correct thing to do ... i shall stand by your decisions."

*And the two Jedi waited*

WildWeasel landed his craft, powered it down, and gathered his field equipment. He slid down the ladder to the ground below and inspected his surroundings. After securing the area, he locked his ship down and set off in search of Mari and her padawan.

There was the distinct scent of death in the air and in the Force. He took a moment to mentally prepare himself for the horrors that were sure to be ahead. After all, it is impossible to battle an enemy while still battling your own fears. Once this was done, he resumed his search.

Within a few hours, he had found them. After paying his respects, he joined the group and waited for a course of action to be determined.

*Adi-Wan approached his master, K'munee*

"Master ... i believe that our services could be better used, in perhaps, a situation requiring more attention. Perhaps my trials for Knighthood should begin ... where do you think we should head to next?"

*After spending now, almost, 2 standard weeks on Kashyyyk, the young Jedi apprentice was eager to move to a different setting*

OOC: Sorry, BlckClone ... this is just taking way too long.

*Sensing his padawan's impatience and dealing with some of his own, K'munee made his way inside Blckclone's ship. He interfaced with the navi-comp and managed to located the cpu that help to control his ship. He then inputed the coordinates, bouncing the signal of of old Imperial relay stations, to his ship The Wings Of Mercy II. After recieving a confirmation message, the ship transnitted a E.T.A, which read 3 standard hours. Satisfied with the results DJK exited the ship, meeting Adi-Wan at the botom of the ramp.*

Well, my padawan, it would seem we will be leaving shortly. My ship is on its' way here by way of auto pilot. Estimated time of arrival is 3 hours.

293az4x.jpg

*As the Wings of Mercy II approached, the two Jedi said their goodbyes, and gave hugs to grateful surviving Wookiee's around the ship. They knew that their work here was not completely finished, but it was all they could do. Before they left, Master K'munee force messaged Master BlckClone with the words, "Friend, we've done all that we can ... we know your soul hurts for you, and your's ... our thoughts will be with these people ... and with you, in your time of desperation." They entered the ship, burst of headed for Ilum*

After following Kirloc and Mari up to the village, WildWeasel sits and rests for a moment. While he's seated, he silently ponders the events of the past few days. Never before had he seen so much death. Oddly, he was neither sad nor angry. Instead, he felt slightly detached and disconnected from reality.

Forcing himself back from his thoughts, he stood and prepared to resume their journey.

*Kirlocca walked near a med hut.He looked inside.To his surprise there was an animal under a desk.*

"Master,Come take a look at this!"

*He picked up the furry animal.The animal stayed close to him.It was freindly to him.He looked around to see if he could find any wookiees.He stoped when his master entered the room.*

"Look at this!"

"It looks almost like a cat," Mari said, coming up behind WJ. "I had a cat once, a sweet little thing almost completely black, except for a few splotches of white on the face and paws."

She smiled, remembering the days before.

Never underestimate the power of a good chick flick!

After Mari and Kirloc departed for Ilum, WildWeasel remained to assist with the cleanup. He spent all of his spare time meditating or honing his lightsaber skills, with the knowledge that a conflict with the Sith may be in his future. After a few days and a lot of work, the village he'd been working on began to return to form. Assured that the rest of the workers could finish the repairs, he returned to his ship and blasted off. While he prepared for the jump to hyperspace, he thought back on his decision to remain on Kashyyyk instead of returning to Ilum.

I hope with all my heart that I haven't made a critical error...