Kashyyyk

RaveN

Like I can remember that far back. wink.gif

Why don't you refresh my memory. *also hits a well aimed arrow*.

------------------

Oh good heavens, consider yourselves lucky that you have [Obi-quiet] to abuse for no sane [wo]man would tolerate it!

You know the closer you get to something

The tougher it is to see it,

And I'll Never take it for granted,

Let's go!

Every_Super_Villain_should_have_a_g.jpg

*He make's another hit*

"Well,It stared of as a little dark rain drop i looked up to the sky and there was no other drops.But i heard something behind me and truned around and there was a dark flood.Half of the jedi were dead or injured.And the others were defending them self.But not just them-self's but a globe!"

*As he finshed he made another hit*

------------------

I'm not afraid to die! I just don't want to be there when it happens.

"I see," Obi-quiet rested on her bow slightly, only making it bend the tiniest bit. "All the more reason to gather where the jedi are gathering." She picked up another arrow and handed it to Kitt, who stretched his string back.

"Don't hunch your back, keep both eyes open, see if it makes any difference in the aim. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't." She looked back at WJ, "You have told the council abou this, correct?"

------------------

Oh good heavens, consider yourselves lucky that you have [Obi-quiet] to abuse for no sane [wo]man would tolerate it!

Let's go!

Perhaps you should remind them. *Obi-quiet puts her bow back and turns to leave.

"Where are you going?" Kitt asks.

"To make sure we have supplies for our trip. If wookie jedi wishes to come with us, I would like to leave tomorrow."

------------------

Let's go!

*He began to laugh at his master...he tried to collect him-self*

"Do you remember?(Laughing)You came here in WJ starship!(Laughing)The Citadel Crusier!"

*He was still laughing!*

------------------

The Force

eu_bg.jpg

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

Stands over her padawan until he stops laughing, rather suddenly when he sees her expression.

"Of course," She said calmly, "That is why I asked his permission first, and otherwise, I would have hired a ship." She shook her head, "You have much to learn, padawan." She turned to go back to checking inventory of her few posessions.

"Besides," she smiled at him, "I always check my invantory, no matter how small, or I will forget something. Jedi aren't perfect."

------------------

Let's go!

Hundreds of battle-droids scour the landscape of Kashyyyk searching for their prey: any living Wookiee. Belial laughs wildly as tens of thousands of Wookiees are rounded up for their life in servitude.

There is little anyone can do to save them now. They will be festering in the fetid slave pens of Curst in mere days ...

• 3 weeks later...

Lord Ar-Pharazon's fleet blasted out of hyperspace.

Ten Star Destroyers and the meanest, cruelest, most hate filled individual, Lord Ar-Pharazon were ready to bring a new age of pain and suffering upon the planet of Wookies.

Several troop transports were sent to the planet surface while Lord Ar-Pharazon sat in his ship cabin practicing execution tactics on innocents. Minutes later thousands of wookies had been rounded up by imperial force and forced into the flat, landing areas. Minutes later they noticed that the sky was growing dark. Imperial ships were landing on the mass that appeared as one huge blood soaked carpet from space. The voices of 1,000,000 wookies were silenced that evening. The fleet blasted back into hyperspace. Soon the bones would be shipped to Geryon.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

*They exit hyperspace near Kashyyyk in Jedi master Blckclone's Skipray Blastboat, named Baka. The damage became visible after the ship cleared the atmosphere. They found a clearing to set down and exited the ship.*

Whoa! This is bad.....

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

*Malin feels no emotion as he witness the mass grave standing before him. One question stands out above all others as he looks on the brown bloody mass of wookies.*

Why?

*A slow feeling of determination builds up in Malin Kyrell as he looks on mass of ruined flesh. He quietly peels off his black gloves, and weapons, handing them to K'munee.*

"Hold onto these for me." he orders quietly in a low dreadful voice.

*Malin walks out into the pile, his boots sinking slightly and causing small red wells to spring up from beneath his tough black boots. Walking someways into the mass he kneels down and pressed his palms onto the body of a dead wookie.*

It is time to use my gift for the common good. Thanatos! Sonya! Can you hear me? Watch and learn!

*Malin's bare palms tingle slightly against the dead skin and instantly stain red. A faint blue nimbus occures as the touch of his skin against the wookies causes the accelerated rot of the remaining skin cells. Malin focuses his energy and releases it. The former assassins hands sink into a bloody mass that forms all around him. An azure light covers his field of vision and he sinks into the lifeless mound.*

*Another awareness, a multitude of them sweep through Malin. His eyes suddenly go wide and his jaw opens in a silent scream. He sees everything as it happened....*

Wookies among the trees...

Storm Troopers and ships descending from the sky....

Families and clans rounded up...

A huge wieght as several ships landed. The feel of crunching bones, torn flesh, and the smell of blood coursed through Malin's awareness- a million times over. One million times a voice cried out before being muted forever.

Lost in the depths he hears the wails and growls of wookie spirits surrounding and flowing through him. His mouth remains open but nothing comes out. His eyes see horrors upon end, but they are tightly clenched shut. He breaths through his resperator, but his awareness tells him many times over his body cannot take breath. The blue fades to a dark blackness and Malin suddenly glimspes for a faction of a second, a tall dark figure with black hair and grey eyes looking down from space. Then all fades to total black.

*He lifts his head and finds himself on the surface of the mound. He looks at his palms and find them white and clean. Inside he can still hear them. They are part of him now. Their pain, suffering, and death are his, as is their lost hopes, dreams, strenghts and passions.

Dazed he makes his way back to K'munee and BLCKCLONE, redoning his gloves and weapons. Sinking to the ground, Malin speaks in a strangely hollow and numb voice.*

"This atrocity must be avenged."

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

Revenge is un-jedi like. It will naturally occur, we need seek revenge for it will find us. And when it does we will strike hard on the ones whom did this. The Force tells me too that this was imperial, as does the quickness and precision of this. Let us gather enough clues to be sure though...

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

The League of Shadows

*Malin stares still into the bloody brown carpet of wookies. His voice is strangly hollow still as he speaks.*

"I know how they died. The Imperials came, rounded them up, and then landed their ships on them." Malin buries his face in his hands. "I saw something. A tall figure with black hair and grey eyes. It was a Sith Lord. It's like he was watching this from space. I could feel his presence directed at us during the killing, feeling, drinking in every detail as the ships came... and crushed us... our families... our clans... and him, watching and enjoying this... It cannot be borne!"

*Malin's voice is filling in, taking on a slightly resonating quality, rising in intensity and pitch.*

"He murdered us! The Emperor Ar-Pharazon! He killed us! He killed us!"

*Malin sinks to the ground screaming and clutching his head, his breathing out of joint. Slowly he calms himself and gains mastery of the inner voices, reciting calmly the Jedi code. He doesn't speak afterwards, but kneels on the blood stained ground, looking up at his companions."

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

*Adi-Wan steps beside Kyrell ... kneeling beside him ... and begins to use the force to replay the actions that had taken place. He, too, could see the Empire's destruction and carnage in progress ... he felt the darkness of the one they called their Emperor. However, he'd never seen him with his own eyes ... he knew that this was the darkest of all evil souls ... drinking gleefully from the cup of destruction ... and festering on its pain and suffering ... and death*

*Adi-Wan knew that Master BlckClone's words were correct ... they would not die in vain ... the Wookiee that were slain here would not be "revenged" -- per se ... but when retribution would be delivered in the fight against the Sith, that grew ever-closer ... he knew that he would be fueled by the memory of the lives that were taken from this beautiful planet. He would not use his anger ... but just remember the ones that had fallen here to feed a perverse individual that loved all things evil ... and he thought about the future*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Let us all make sure that we are here for the same thing. As Jedi, revenge is not the answer. Reveng eleads to feelings of anger and hatred, believe me....I know. Our mandate states that we can only act in defense. We are to defend this world from any further attacks and protect the remaining Wookies still alive on this planet. Let us find the leaders and find out what resources they have to offer to aid in the defense of Kashyyyk.

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

*Adi-Wan knew that his master knew that his thoughts were not of revenge ... but of retribution. He stood, only after grabbing a small clustering of soil from the Wookiee world of Kashyyyk ... and tied it up into a leather pouch that he placed into one of the containment compartments on his belt ... he would remember the loss of the Wookiee here ... if no one else did*

He spoke, huskiness in his voice, "Agreed ... let us go. Perhaps you would know of contacts for this planet, and the Wookiee, Master BlckClone ... please, lead the way...."

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

As they walk through the tree lines shadows of death, BLCKCLONE feels nearly no emotions. After losing nearly his entire ancestory and people the only he thing he is thinking is that this could have been reversed.

"It appears nothing survived this genocide, perhaps if we can find one alive we can begin to setup defenses and assist my fellow Wookies..."

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

The League of Shadows

*Adi-Wan knew it was a horrible response, but he felt like it was a viable question ... so he proceeded to ask*

"Master BlckClone ... if there are no survivors, then why must a defense be set up here? There is nothing left for an attacker to come for ... is there not?"