Ilum

RaveN

While Talon waits for Adiwan, he sets to work on the circuit boards in the control room. Even though some rooms had power, he was trying to reroute and restore electricity to the rest of the new temple, even better than before when it was a mine. As many of the wiring and cables were old and frozen over, Talon set Searcy and some others to work setting up new cables all over the New Temple. As they did this, Talon messes around with several circuit boards. He gets a main terminal up and running, and after closely examining a layout of the caverns, he sets off to other strategic points to install power regulators. He made sure to take the map with him.

ooc((are we supposed to continue this in the Jedi Temple thread, or just stay in this one?))

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/talonflick/Home.html?1028041460410

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Talon continues his work on getting power to the place. Soon, new power cables extend to all known branches of the the temple. The only thing to do now was to get electricity to them. Talon heads back from the power relay stations, which he had been working on for the past while, and goes to the main power generator. He has to fix up a few parts, and replace others, but soon it is ready to be turned on. With the flick of a switch, lights all around the new temple flicker on. They are pleasing to the eye, and seem to fit in. They are placed in just the right places to give the place an almost mysterious appearance. It "sets the mood". After he relaxes a bit and looks over his work, he goes off to find Adiwan for the tour.

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/talonflick/Home.html?1028041460410

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

*The Z-17 Sunami Fly's low so he can see the land outside the lowered doors, as the Sunami fights into the wind O-4 Pilots his way to the deserted house on the other side of the planet...

"There it is O-4, Bring her down slowly..." Master Prophet points to the house in which he grew up in... I havent been back here since..." Sly Pauses... "Since what Sly?" Lei asks, "Since he killed them..." The Ship lands and without explaining Master Prophet hops out of his ship and walks closer to the door of the house... The small Adobe like structure resembled the houses on Tatooine... just covered in snow... Master Prophet Walks closer to the Door as Lei Follows, He reaches out for the handle as he feels a great disturbance as he turns the handle...

"Theres someone here..."

------------------

AIM: MasterProphet17

masterprophet.jpg

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Once again, thoughtful creases lined Lei's brow. Prsing her lips a she sensed.... somthing.... her hand went rather instinctively to the pommel of her lightsaber.

"Well, whoever it is is getting company. I'm cold and from the looks of it we've got some heavy snowfall coming our way and I have no intention of standing out here freezing my butt off when it hits us."

Very swiftly but deliberately, she stepped forward and kicked the door open, hinges screaching against aluminum insulation as it swung inward...

leisigwhoknows.jpg

Master Prophet Walks inside the old house, in which he grew up in... With no intension of pulling his lightsaber, he cautions Master Ness to put hers away, and not to pull it...

"Theres something stronger than the force here... Something beyond..."

Master Prophet walks forward, Into his living room, the roof expands upward into the sky, the roof made out of crystal, so that the beautiful sky above would be seen...

"I Used to sit in the corner over there... and look up at the sky, day dreaming, thinking of where my mind would take me for that slim amount of time, when I escaped my life on this planet. Right over here..." Master Prophet Points... "Is where my father would sit in the corner and read my brother and I bedtime stories, then he would hoist us up when we were asleep and walks us this way, into our rooms..."

Master Prophet reinacts his memories of his father... as he lifts 2 spaces of nothing and carries the empty space into his room... Master Prophet jiggles the handle to his old door, and enters the room...

"I expected you my young friends... Master Ness... and Sly..." A unfamiliar voice booms from the corner... Master Ness pulls her lightsaber... "You wont be needing that my friend..." The Man in the corner lifts his hand and Master Ness's Saber fly's from her hand as if she threw it but she didnt, the man was obvious a mighty force user... The De-Ignited saber fly's into The Mans hand... "Very well constructed... come in and sit... please... my house is your house..."

"THIS IS MY HOUSE... WHOEVER U ARE... YOU NEED TO LEAVE..." screams Master Prophet...

The Man rises from the corner, and walks past Master prophet... "If you throw me out now... you wont know your true past now will you... After all... Im the only one who knows now..." The Man says with a smile on his face...

"Stop right there old man..." Master Prophet says... "Start talking who are you?"

"My name... Ethel Cantado... Master... Ethel Cantado..."

Master Ness... extends to shake the hand of the Master... "I have heard many stories of you... you are amazing... You are one of the greatest jedi... well X-Jedi."

"Thank you..." Ethel says... "Why are you here... and what is this about my past..."

"Well the tale of your life is one that begins many years ago... Your father... Vince, He was a good man... and a damn good jedi..." says Ethel...

"Your lying I found evidance at the temple proving otherwise... my father was not a jedi... why did he lie to me..." says MP

"Ah... Your a quick one... your just what I imagend you would turn into... you are just like me at your age..." Cantado chuckles... "Your right, Your father was not a Jedi... he was a Crystal Miner just like anyone from around these parts..."

"Why did he lie..." Says Sly...

"Protection... he was protecting your life, and securing your future... You know how every little boy see's his father as an Idol... well Your father wanted to see you become a Jedi... so bad he gave his life to see it happen..."

"But why... Why a jedi...?" Says Sly...

"Because its what you were ment to be its what you were created for" says Ethel...

"Created...?" Master Prophet says as if he wants to know but doesnt want to know at the same time...

"Wait are you saying that Sly has been created to be a Jedi... like he was made...?" Exclaims Master Ness...

"Exactly... Originaly made to be a sith... You were a cloning process of one of the Great Jedi in my day..."

Master Prophet Sits... His knee's so weak he can hardly hold himself up...

"Of who... Who am I a clone of..." Master Prophets White almost clear eyes look up at Ethel... For a split second Master Prophet knows in his heart who he is a clone of... and then it vanishes, as Ethel stares back with his White almost Clear Eyes... The 76 year old man was looking at this young man, through the eyes of the young him....

------------------

AIM: MasterProphet7

masterprophet.jpg

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

OOC: Sorry for my double post but it was neccisary... the message was getting to long...

IC:

"NO THATS NOT TRUE... THATS IMPOSSIBLE..." Master prophet screams in a horrific tone of voice... "All my past... it was real... I'm real... My father is real... My Mother is real... and My Brother is real... Thats Impossible..."

"Search yourself... your past... Sly you know it be true..." Says Master Cantado...

Tears run down Sly's face... For the first time, Sly cries as the real him... knowing who he really was... this sudden shock was more than enough to send his world swinging out of proportion... more than enough to turn him to the Darkside...

"Sly... take a deep breath its okay..." Master Ness comforts Sly...

"Sly... You are a part of a new generation of Jedi... you could be one of the greatest Jedi of your time... you must not fail your duties as a Jedi..." Continues Ethel... "Master Ness... complete his training... He must become a Jedi..." Says Ethel to Ness...

"WHO IS IT... WHO AM I A CLONE OF..." the Prophet screams... as it seems his mind is turning to the darkside faster and faster... anger grows more and more... through out his body...

------------------

masterprophet.jpg

"It is Me... I am your true identity..." Ethel says to sly...

Sly Jumps for Ethel to strangle him but is force pushed backwards by Ethel.. Holding Him against the wall Master Cantado uses his mind and Continues speaking...

"Sly... Let me explain what happened...

The Picture you found in the temple is the real picture the one seen here on the wall is fake... a duplicate with you added to make your past look realistic... I fought in many wars”¦ I even fought in the Original Sith and Arach'tar wars”¦ I was one of the Great Jedi, and knew Master Ravens Parents”¦ I was even there for the Birth of Neh, and was there when his parents died”¦ What happened was, the A few Sith Masters were ordered to kidnap Me and Make a clone of me, then destroy the Real Me”¦ So that it the darkclone of me would replace me in the times for the jedi...In the Cloning experiment, they cloned me, and advanced it to a class; S. Model S stands for Sly in which I named you later... You were speed up to the age of 3 thats when they began training this clone in the complete form of darkness”¦ supposed to be a ”œSith God”

Sly Stevenson stands there, facing Master Ness... and Ethel Cantado... the man who came and told him that everything he beleived in wasnt real...

***Master Prophet still stuck against the wall, Master Cantado still holding him down with the force push...***

Master Prophets eyes shut and flicker as his eyes begin to open and close faster and faster... After one long blink Master Prophet opens his eyes and his former white eyes had turned blood red, the color of hatred was filling his body, the Sith who engineered this clone had made it one with very powerful anger, since becoming a jedi, Sly had learned to supress his anger, and not give in to it... Now the Anger was over whealming as if he had fallen completly into the darkside... 27 years of wanting to be a jedi, one wrong step had taken Master Prophet into the Darkness... This lost soul of Sly Stevenson fell deeper and deeper, silencing all the good, and replacing it with evil... One hand reached threw the Darkness as if a hand of an Angel... The Sweet breath of Master Ness spoke out to Sly...

"Sly... Dont do this to me... Sly... Come back... I need you... need you... need you (echo's (lol))"

With those words spoken Master Prophets turned back to its original color, and the darkness was gone... Lei's sweet voice had shined light on the darkness, and uplifted it with the words from her sweet lips...

"I'm... I'm... a clone..." Master Prophet says once again... "I cant beleive it... this is... not my life..."

"Your wrong Sly... this is your life... you make it what you want... And I want you to be my padawan, I will finish your training... I forsee you becoming a great Jedi... Like Master Cantado..."

Ethel smiles.... "Sly... Im going to stay with you... We will overcome this.. Father.. and son..."

.... Master Prophet never thought of it in that way... he had lost his family... but had found his true father... his blueprint... his mentor... and his new friend... Ethel Cantado...

------------------

masterprophet.jpg

The White Light, personal vessel of the newly appointed Fleet Liason Officer, Captain Andar Sonette touches down firmly on the ground of Ilum.

From the extended hatch, the pilot, Captain Sonette, and the supreme commander of the Alliance's milatary, Admiral Lacks Attoran step down.

The Admiral heads off in the direction of the Jedi Council Chambers, whilst Captain Sonette heads for the Jedi Temple.

Former Admiral Lacks Attoran, Master of nothing.

Lei could tell how much this new and over-whelming knowledge was affecting Sly. Reminds me of back when I found out something nearly as confusing.... She placed an empathetic hand on his shoulder and could feel him still shaking.

"I'll train you..." She repeated softly. Everything will be all right. And You're NOT just a clone. You are Sly Stevenson, Master Prophet, and a Jedi." She looked at him with cool calm indigo eyes.

------------------

"Dopo mee gusha, Peedunkey?"

ziad.gif

I'm not crazy. The voices told me so.

leisigwhoknows.jpg

*Adi-Wan could sense his master's calls to him ... "I'm in the Jedi Council Chambers area ... Master! -- Feel your way to me!" he said aloud ... happy that his master had made it safely to Ilum*

OOC:

Here's the link to your signature:

http://www.gregcolunga.com/banners/kmunee.jpg

Just put the image tag around it: -- with that link on the inside of the tags:

kmunee.jpg

Peace.

------------------

adiwan.jpg

AIM: Adi Wan Tinova

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Nice sig, DJK, good job Adiwan.

------------------

http://users.hytekcomputer.com/emeric/index.htm

[12:19:05] Prince Scumbag: you're really cool

[12:19:29] ael12002: lol

[12:19:43] Prince Scumbag: when i was planning on mailing you this explosive package with communicable West Nile...well, I'm glad I didn't

newmaul.jpg

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Master Prophet stands there, thankfull that he had his Master by his side, With Lei's hands on his shoulder, his true side shinned threw, with the smile on his face, he continues his conversation with Master Cantado...

"I wish that you too will accompany me to the Planet of Naboo, on some official trade buisness..." says Ethel

Master Prophet answers for both him and his master... "It would be honor, It will give me and Lei some time to extend our Master/Apprentice bond..."

"Good, We shall leave shortly, so grab whatever things you need, we shall be heading out shortley, we must go undetected, I fear that I might be being followed..." says Ethel

"As you wish... We shall take my ship..." Master Prophet says...

The Three Load up their ship... as 0-4 enters the coordinates into the data computer...

"Prepare to enter Hyper space on my mark O-4... MARK!"

Master Prophets ships blasts out of the Sky, and into hyperspace heading twords Naboo...

*DJK's ship, theWings of Mercy II, hovers above the planet Ilum. He was lead here by the strong presence of his padawan, Adi-Wan. It had been a standard month since thier seperation after the battle which resulted in the destruction of the Jedi temple. K'munee had managed to get away at the last minute and made the jump into hyperspace. His escape did not go unnoticed. The Sith gave chase. He had to make alot of short jumps at random intervals to keep his trail cold. Out in space, he was alone and worried about the fate of his padawan. Then in a sleep like meditation, Adi-Wan called to him and told him how to find him and the rest of the Jedi. Now he anxiously awaits his reunion with those he has come to call friends.*

This is Dark Jedi K'munee, aboard the Wings of Mercy II. I request permission and/or clearance to land. I will hold my position in low orbit until notified of coordinates to land.

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

• 2 weeks later...

*out after 10 hours of harsh walking through the blistering cold and harsh cold winds and snow bluedust and bishop arrive at a location on ilum surrounding by rocks snow ice and a few trees*

bishop put your stuff here we are going to make camp here

bluedust.jpg

*Placing his few items and gear on the ground he turned back to Bluedust.*

"Allright, let's get started."

*Undoing a bag and began to put up the tent. The winds made it slightly more difficult, but he went through the steps easily enough. Despite the cold, it was nice to be outside of the Jedi Temple and away from everything.*

Bishop.jpg

*looks over at bishop fumbling with the tent he uses the force to bring it to his hand then opens it then uses the force and sents it back at the position bishop wanted it*

we must work diligintly my friend come let us began our training

bluedust.jpg

*Tossing his extra stuff into the tent both to keep the tent down and to keep it dry and protected, Bishop stood and faced Bluedust.*

"It has been a long time since we've trained together. Where would you like to begin?"

*After a few breaths with his eyes closed he was able to mostly shut out the cold around him. He could feel the force energy running through the both of them. Farther off he could feel that of the Jedi Temple. And even beyond that he could slightly feel distance star systems. He opened his eyes and was ready.*

Bishop.jpg

*closes his eyes and pulls out his lightsaber and uses the force throw it at a near by tree and uses the forces to bring it back to his hand , he walked over to the cut peices of wood and began to trim them into two batons and when he was finished he placed his lightsaber back on his belt then through a baton to bishop and kept one for himself*

let us began not using the force at all but our sences and spar

bluedust.jpg

*Catching the baton he faced off against Bluedust, but waved a friendly hello to Tares.*

"Well, we were just about to begin practicing. Feel free to get yourself a baton and join in."

*As Bluedust confimed his words he took his opportunity and lept in with his baton and brought it down diagonally towards his partner's body. Bluedust blocked the attack as his head snapped back around to watch him, and then blocked the second, third and forth slice aimed at his body. Stepping away Bishop smiled and twirled his baton loosly.*

"This is going to be fun. I haven't done this in a long time."

Bishop.jpg

A young girl runs up through the heavy snow and freezing cold weather. She is wearing a heavy snow suit to help keep her warm, yet she was still freezing. She ran over to Bishop.

"BISHOP! Hi, its been a little while hasn't it? But....."

The young girl then looks around.

"Wheres Tarrian? Oh yea, Talon told me where you were going soon after you left."