Indigenous Species: none

Immigrated Species: none

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic

Faction Affiliation: Jedi Order

Defense Rating:

JediRP Canon History: …to come…

Old description in spoiler:

The intro is from SW.com

Concealed within the caverns of a frigid world of Ilum are precious crystals that form the heart of the Jedi lightsaber. From the most ancient days of the Jedi order, initiates have journeyed to Ilum to find the crucial components for their weapons.

Among the endless icy mountains is Ilum's Crystal Cave. The Force permeates this grotto, and visions of possible futures often come to the Jedi that venture into the darkness. Ancient intaglios depicting the history of the Jedi order are carved in the cavern walls.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

What does giving up give you? and Where does giving up take you?

*The Sunami -- Master Prophet's ship burst out of hyperspace and hurtles toward the planet of Ilum ... it's crystal blue glow permiating into the far reaches of space*

(Adi-Wan)

"Feels good to be home, eh, Prophet?"

(Master Prophet)

"Nothing like it"

*The ship enters the atmosphere of the planet and heads on a course that should have them in the north pole region within a matter of less then an hour*

(Master Prophet)

"Is that it, Adi?"

(Adi-Wan)

"I think so ... how time has changed it's appearance. Look at the snow ... you can hardly see anything's in that mountain!"

(Master Prophet)

"O-4 ... get ready for a some what of a tough landing, scan the area for life-signs."

*The Sunami started its decent towards the snow-ladend mountain-side clearing of the Agdenas Catacomb's old mining landing pad. The two Ilum Jedi knew of this place, and now that they were atuned with the Force, realized it's strength pulsating from within the Mountain-side*

(Master Prophet)

"Let's get out and inspect the insides"

(Adi-Wan)

"Alright ... my father used to mine here, back in the day, so i know where the old control room is ... i can lead us there. Bring an R-2 unit with us, just in case."

*They exit into the harsh snowing climates of the North Pole of Ilum. They enter through a smail mechanical door, which the R-2 Unit had to do manually ... overriding the systems coding

They traveled down the corridors of the Catacombs for what seemed like a small maze, until they stumbled upon the Control Room.

It's equipment safely tucked inside of the Mountain side, where old Ilum Elder-Miners had divised a energy conversion method using the snow ... they no longer had needs to mine for a living ... because fortune flowed from this technology. This place hummed to life as Adi-Wan and Prophet worked together getting the small defense systems against the harshness of the outside weather up and running.

They thought that this place was suitable for the time being...they walked around, checked the meeting room, the training facilities, as well as the main hangar built into the side of the mountain walls. The cooridoors were warmed by the humming of the power supply.

The R-2 unit reported that the bathroom facilities, and running water all worked correctly based on the database readouts*

(Master Prophet)

"Well, this place does look good ... but we'll definately have to scour the countryside, and see what other options we can come up with ... just to be safe, and so that Master Raven has more decisions."

(Adi-Wan)

"Agreed ...."

*They powered down the mechanics of the place, and took the final readouts with them, stored in the A-3 unit for Master RaveN to get an accurate readout*

((Master Prophet -- post the other searchings/findings here))

------------------

adiwan.jpg

AIM: Adi Wan Tinova

[This message has been edited by Adi-Wan (edited September 05, 2002).]

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

"I had almost forgotten How cold it could get here... hope the other Jedi like long winters..." The two Immuned Jedi Laugh as they walk outside of the Facility Compound... Adi-Wan says as Him and Master Prophet enter The Z-17 Sunami,

"It's No Coruscant..." Master Prophet Enterupts with... "But I think it will work..."

The 2 Men Board the Sunami And Master Prophet has A3 Bring up the Local Readings and Layouts for the Area... "O-4" Master Prophet yells out... "Your the Pilot now, Fly low so we can scan the area for good positions for the defense systems..." Master Prophet and Adi Wan stand with A-3 Looking down below as they fly overhead the mountains gaurding the Facilities Compound... "Look at those Mountains, they will be perfect for Crystal Ion Cannons, All we have to do is find someone who can either make it... or sell it to us..." Adi Wan Points out that there is only 1 Main way in for the Sith or any attacker to enter, however numerious ways to exit...

"I Think this is the place"...Master Prophet says... "Dont you find it ironic? How the fathers of the Jedi all started here, and now here we back to the place where we began..." Says Adi Wan... "What I find Ironic is I left this place looking for a life in the ways of the Jedi, and now here I am... a Jedi, back here looking for our new "life" at the place I left long ago." says the Prophet,

"O-4 Hold her steady right there..."

The Sunami stood still in the sky hovering over top the snowy feilds... zoomed back a little so that they could see a new hope for the Jedi... The Mountain Glissened with the silvery glow that snow has, inside those mountains was the true beauty... where the stories of the Jedi began...

Master Prophet and Adi-Wan hover above the Ground speechless... gazeing at the wonderful site of their old/new home... "WE are going to need one hell of a Mechanic..." says the Prophet as he looks at Adi-Wan... "BlackClone..." they both say outloud...

"We will have room for a sheild generator right over there... We'd better get some sleep... O-4! Take her down nice and easy right over there..." Master Prophet exclaimes... "We will report back to Master Raven in the Morning... we can't stay out in this cold for much longer... at nightfall the conditions will get worse and worse..."

Both Men stayed the night inside the compound each sleeping in their own rooms, their own beds, and Adi way turned on the Heating system... Neither of the 2 fell asleep right away, both stayed up remembering their pasts... how even on a summers day, it was still cold as ever... how the snow blanketed the mountains like the stars to the sky at night... And most of all... how both of them used to dream of becoming Jedi...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

OOC: You should edit your post ... Master Raven has sent us here to search for a new base of operations for the Jedi ... but we've not yet called back to him...there's no way that you could know that you should leave Tattooine for here yet. If you've not been to Tattooine, leave go there, and wait until we Master Raven makes his decision to bring the Jedi here.

Please take into consideration that there should be NO Jedi, or aspiring Jedi on Ilum until we have contacted Master Raven, and given him basing options.

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

OOC: Maybe I should pay better attention.

IC: Jinn relizes that the cold of the planet caused him to see a miraje that looked like neh raven. No one was here, so he boarded his ship and left.

------------------

I look human,I am 234 years old, but I am not human. No one knows my species.

jinn.png

[This message has been edited by Saesae Jinn (edited September 07, 2002).]

*Malin lands the Atropos in the main hangar and looks around. A flurry of mixed emotions sweep through him. Memories the underground crypts of his home planet give off an uneasy familiarity. There was the cold, dark, and narrowness of the ancient Sith crypts of Nephelem. That offered in spite of everything an odd comfort.*

*Malin finds a small room to set up his quarters. He unpacks his few belongings and sits down to meditate quietly for a few hours.*

------------------

What drew out such power from your machine was

truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a

natural born assassin!

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

Master Prophet had just sent a message to Master Raven as he Enters his Quarters...

Ah... Master Prophet Exhales as he lays down on his bed...

He thinks to himself of his past, his father... his Mother... and his Brother... and how all of them died here on this planet... well From a certain point of veiw His brother was killed, by the Dark Knight he had become... murdering his parents...

Master Prophet Squeezes out a tear from his eye as it rolls down his face and freezes before it hits the ground and shatters...

Master Prophet stood up and he walks out of the quarters feeling an odd presence he stops moving... he turns and faces the Doorway... the Dust and Frozen Ice had covered something up here... He Looks closer at the Reflection off the Ice Staring back at him... He sees an older man walking closer behind him... Master Prophet turns quickley with both blades ignighted in his hand waiting to kill the man who was behind him...

"Who's THERE!" the Scream Echos through out the hall... and through the rest of the workers Quarters... Adi Wan heres his scream from his quarters and he stands and walks out of his room seeing MP at the End of the hall... "Prophet... Who are you talking too..." Adiwan speaks out "I saw someone behind my reflection in the ice..." Adi Wan Looks around... these are deserted caves, no-one can be here... Dont worry about it... Master Prophet De-Ignites his blades and puts them away... "I did see someone... maybe its a Force Image..." Master Prophet turns around to where he saw the reflection and nothing is there... he ignites 1 blade and melts the Ice That was infront of the doorway... as he melts it away... a name tag on the door is revealed... "Steven___" he keeps melting to reveal the last name... "Stevenson"... He keeps melting revealing the Name "Vince Stevenson"... Master Prophet looks as he has seen a ghost, and his face turns pale... "FATHER???!!!"

------------------

AIM: MasterProphet17

masterprophet.jpg

[This message has been edited by Master Prophet (edited September 07, 2002).]

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*A Radio signal comes in for Adi- Wan Tinova.

"Hello Adi, it's Mes reporting. I've gotten a bit of a jump start on the rest of the Jedi, but Master Raven has given the signal to pack up and head off. I may not be in Ilum with the rest of the Jedi, because I need to go home to Naboo for a short time. Feel free to radio me on my comlink if anything urgent comes up. Mes Tisserand, over and out.

OOC: If you need to radio me, go through the Naboo thread.

ITS.jpg

*Malin finishes his meditation and takes a walk around the caverns of Ilum, carefully noting details as he made his rounds. Using his visor he took a closer look at the crystaline structures that lined the halls. Being a profesional assassin in a past life tought him time and time again the importance of security.*

With the proper engineering those crystals on the wall could be used for light sensors and trip wires, and laser refraction. The whole place is a natural fortress. Let's see... stalactites could be properly rigged there and there to drop, ventalation shafts seem secure.

*Malin scribbled his thoughts into a small datapad and went on through the caverns, finally reaching a small grotto. A natural spring feed the place and a thick ray of sunlight, traveling down through a crystal vien illuminateed the cavern. A thick mossy bed covered the floor and to Malin's surprise a few wild flowers bloomed in a small corner through a crack in the rock. In his solitude, Malin took off his mask and basked his face in the warm sunlight that came through the mountain down here and peace filled him.*

------------------

What drew out such power from your machine was

truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a

natural born assassin!

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

Talon Flicks YT-2000, The Jedi Legacy, lands in the hangar. He gets out and finds quarters, which are near almost everything, yet seemingly remote from the hustle and bustle. He sets his stuff down, and makes sure to save quarters near him for his friends. Afterwards, he walks around, becoming familiarized with his new surroundings. After he thinks he has a pretty good understanding of whats where, he goes down to find Awi-wan and Prophet. Once he does, he asks them, "Hey guys. I'm in a need to do something... so what can I do to help set up the base?"

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/talonflick/Home.html?1028041460410

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

[This message has been edited by Talon Flick (edited September 08, 2002).]

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Up in orbit around the frozen wasteland the jedi were calling home, Tares sat aboard his ship next to Lei. The trip had been quiet mostly, but now, Tares could withhold it much longer.

"Master," he began, "I have some insights I want to share with you."

With out letting her respond he continued, "Ive been training for a long time now. Ive learned more about the force, and how to accept the force that most would in a lifetime. I have, and still enjoy it, but with the events that are happening, my time I feel may be coming to get knighted. I dont want to sound greedy, for I am not. But with a war going on, our people will need to be training more and more, and with our looses at the Temple, we will need more and more teachers. I dont know about you, for Im not a master, but I feel Im ready. What do you think?"....

tares.jpg

*Adi-Wan and Master Prophet welcome the familiar faces ... and immediately shake hands, and tales of their journey's to Ilum*

(To Talon)

"I would suggest that you help Master Prophet and I ready the command room ... are you any good with circuitry? Everything appears to be in order for defenses, it's just that we're searching the databases for any documentation regarding any defenses. You could help us work through the system, and learn how to maintain it, and all ... or you and your Searcy could clean up the Mess hall ... which Master Prophet and I have cleaned up, to use as a training facility ... although there is still more work to do there. Perhaps you could finish up the re-touching of that? It's up to you ... of course, feel free to look around, i can give you a tour of the Catacombs, showing you the quickest ways in, and out, if you'd like ... of course, i'd have to finish up here. Just let me know, alright?"

*With that said, Adi-Wan, and Master Prophet scour the databases looking for anything that might help the Jedi*

------------------

adiwan.jpg

Lei turned and smiled at Tares, "It would appear that great minds DO think alike. It was my intention to knight you as soon as we were settled into our new home. Do you feel you can wait that long, or would you rather I conducted the ceremony here?"

((OOC: I seriously was planning to is the funny part!))

leisigwhoknows.jpg

Tares noticed that the fuel gadge is facing towards him and away from Lei. Before he asked he remembered who he was talking to.

"Very well."

With a slow decent and a smooth landing The Knight was landed on a clear field. The snow blew little here and the snow was only meters deep.

Upon activating the landing ramp the cool air rushed up on Tares's face, "After you...."

tares.jpg

"What? Sending your master out into the elements first?" Lei asked jokingly over her shoulder as she strode down the ramp. As soon as she stood on the surface, the crust on the snow buckled and broke, her booted feet sinking down about 4 inches or so before hitting the next layer of iced over crust down, probably from a couple days ago. This one buckled at first, but held under her weight. She nodded in satisfaction, then waved to Tares to come down, since he probably wouldn't hear her over the howling of the wind, that whipped miniture ice crystals at her unprotected face like tiny needles. She then turned and starting doing a shuffle-like walk that would even out her weight, lessening her chances of falling through the ice-drust again, over to a crevice in the snow feild that she was pretty sure led to one of the ice caves Prophet had mentioned.

------------------

"Dopo mee gusha, Peedunkey?"

ziad.gif

I'm not crazy. The voices told me so.

leisigwhoknows.jpg

A lone cargo freighter enters the system, Extirpate.

Comm to Jedi:

Do not underestimate me, i know you are there, i ask permission to land. As a gesture of trust, i will deactivate my shields.

*Deactivates shields*

I wish to talk to you, unless, you want the Emperor to find out where you're hiding. And don't bother firing at me, i'm well out of your range of firepower. Requesting permission to land.

((I read the post in the Last Call where the Saboath Workers conviently overhear Krissi Kenobi talking. I'm assuming that's how you found this place as well.

A) I don't think that's too likely.

B) No one except the Jedi are supposed to find this place as of yet. It's been under an agreement reached by the mods and AP I believe, (RaveN, correct me if I'm wrong) so I'd probably edit that post.))

KVCsignew.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

OOC: I thought I told you all to take your time and to bring other Jedi here?

And as for all the Sith that may be listening, you DON'T know we are here unless you come with a Jedi. It is an arrangement taken with the Emperor, for the good of the RPG.

IC: Furtively entering the atmosphere of Ilum, the 2 Jedi masters, Gantoris and Raven land in the area designated by Adi-Wan and Sly. Then after a short walk through the rocks, they meet with the 2 pioneers.

"I'm happy to see you here, I will get back to you in a couple hours, we have something to do."

With BLCKCLONE, Raven started to go through the tunnels and with a intensive search they found what would soon become the Jedi Council Chambers and the Meditation rooms.

------------------

raven.jpg

[This message has been edited by RaveN (edited September 08, 2002).]

What does giving up give you? and Where does giving up take you?

To Adiwan. "I'm o.k. with circuitry... not the best, but not bad. I can help clean up though. It doesn't matter much to me. But that tour thing sounds nice. I've walked around a little, but this place is still unfamiliar to me."

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/talonflick/Home.html?1028041460410

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

*Adi-Wan talks to Flick as RaveN enters*

"Master RaveN! -- It's good to see you've made it safely! Gandoris, and BLKCLONE, welcome.

If you give me some time to clean up this circuitry, and close it off, then i would like to show you, and any other Jedi here, the Floor plans, and escape routes, in case of emergency. Also, there are some labrynth stlye caves that lead farther into the mountain, that we need to look into. Regardless ... it's good to see you, and just give me a minute to get this cleaned up."

------------------

adiwan.jpg

Kamo Nass brings his shuttle down on the icy surface of the planet Ilum. The trip from Tatooine had been long, and he still didn't know the location of the elusive Jedi Master Jade Dragon. Kamo departs from his craft and makes his way to a small opening in the side of the icy landscape. He was sure that this was not the entrance to the new Jedi base, but he wanted to see this world for himself. Loosening the blaster at his side, Kamo ventures down the opening.