Naboo

RaveN

OOC:any padawans want to hang out with me while my master is away, any other jedi is welcome

IC:Jaf si ka Wanders with his host around the Palace of Theed<

But for some reason, He feels something,Some thing he has never senced before at all. His Host looks up him still talking, But it is like his mind has gone blank,Then the feeling is gone, and he sees himself still with his host explaining details of The Naboo, as If nothing has happened

Do not under estimate me

"Emotions are the key to your power, but not when they control you. You fought back, you let your anger control you. That can could kill you." He said as a bolt of lightning erupted out of the air behind Tarrian. It hit her behind the left leg at the knee. She soon met the ground, unable to get back up.

Sauron climbed down from the tree and walked right up to her, "In control you anger blinds you, you take to many steps forward and you run into the hole in the ground." He took his hands and placed them on Tarrian's neck while blocking the force from her only for a few seconds, "A quick snap of the head would kill you instantly. Not even a warriors death would you get." As soon as he stopped Tarrain got up, he released his block. "Regardless if your pleased or not isnt my concern, with the force I could burn the very atoms that make up your whole body. I knocked you down to test you, you failed that test, then I taught. If you learn to control your emotions then they will fuel you. In a fight you must learn to accept pain, and to direct your anger to your physical self. No emotion should be allowed to control you, only yourself under the guidence of logic. You will work on this. But for now lets move on."

He directed her to walk with him, "As you travel deeper into the force you learn of what you can and can not do. Just like you not being able to fly yet can drive a landspeeder. Or maybe you cant play an instrument but can play a sport. In the force you can do one thing better than the other. A well trained force user has one of two areas avalible to him, the mental force or the physical force. In mental you have been trained to probe even a strong mind, but using the basic techniques even the jedi know you can find your subjects deepest thoughts, even take them away from him."

They stopped and Sauron held up his open hand, "In physical force you can sense things smaller than normal. More than that you can move them, either as parts or as a whole. With a well trained mine you alter one, or a million small objects. With wisdom you can create new objects out of the old."

A small plastic cup began to form in his hand, with in seconds it took its form, "Im gifted in the physical force, its how I created this cup and fused the door earlier. My senses are keen, my reach is far, except with in the mind. Typically you succeed in one and nearly fail at the other. I can hardly sense thoughts, use mind tricks, or even communicate to others through the force. In time you will discover your gift, and we will build on that. For now, let us gather the supplies you need to create your new lightsaber...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

*As far away as he was, looking at both the master and apprentice, Darth Hatred was able to effectively "speak" to both of them. Tarrian looked at where the Master was, well over 500 yards from them, and could clearly see his silver eyes, but nothing else.*

Skywalker, the first thing you must do is drop your Jedi-borne name. If you are going to train as a Sith, you must be called by a Sith name. Second, your master is not one that I suggest you do that to, very often, as I can attest to his strength. Thirdly,

*As soon as he had said that, he was over by them, in an instant.*

If you desire to be a true Sith, then you must do as you are told, never questioning your masters reasoning. Lastly, once you can do this, without trying,

*Using the Force, but with no physical motions, he lifts the new Sith up into the air, but she was not choking, just floating.*

Then you will be a satisfactory apprentice. If you want to know, ask your master. He will tell you.

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

As The Sith Lord Barhom Zar interigated the Young Sly Stevenson, A noise from the Bushes arose...

"Barhom Zar..." a Booming voice came out from the sky... "I have been waiting for you..."

Barhom Recognizes the voice and his anger begins to fill his mind...

"Show yourself Old Man, So that I may lay to rest your sorry excuse for a Jedi body" Barhom Yells...

"I'm Right here..." The Voice booms on...

"WHERE! SHOW YOURSELF DAMNIT..." Barhom yells again...

"Over hear... no.... Over hear..." The voice goes on teasing the young sith lord...

Barhom Zar looks around, and consitrates on the position of the Old Jedi... "Show yourself so that we may end this once and for all..."

From Behind a tree steps the Aged Jedi... Next to Ethel Stands Sly... The Younger Clone of him...

Master Cantado doesnt draw his lightsaber instead he closes his eyes force pushes Sly backwards... and Uses a force protective sheild to keep anything from comming in or going out.... Objects only controlled by Ethel may Enter

Cantado Stands infront of Barhom Zar's Lightsaber...

"Your Move... Barhom..."

OOC: this is gonna be a cool battle so if u guys wanna hold ur posts i would appreciate it...

BZ looked at Ethel, flashes of his past lifetime, the death of his first master reeled through his mind like a slideshow. He watched his master fall to the ground with a saber through his neck, as he could not do anything to help. He had ran away that day, he wouldn't today.

"You will die, Ethel, you will die a death fit for the one that killed my master. You will die with pain forever tormenting your soul."

Edited by Guest

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Ethel Stand ifront of BZ, with his silver eyes glowing staring at this young sith lord...

"I should have finished you off when I had the chance... Just like I did... Your Master..."

Ethel said as he got ready for the battle and lifted his hands into a Martial Arts figure...

Master Prophet stood watching his Clone about to fight one of the greatest sith Lords... A part of him wanted Ethel not to fight at all but he knew that he had too...

Master Prophet... Draws his lightsaber... and Runs tword the Force Sheild which is a blueish tint... He Extends his blade, and the Saber is pushed back... something beyond the power of a lightsaber was holding this sheild... the force...

Master Prophet stares watching his "Father" get into his stance, and wait for Bz to Charge...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Sick of waiting, BZ attacks. BZ starts to swing his body around and feints a punch at Ethel's gut, naturally, as human reaction, Ethel goes to block the blow, but BZ pulls back and just shoots his body forward, allowing the crown of his head to slam into Ethel's chin, cutting it with his horns, a warm crimson trickle down his face.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Ethel Stands there as BZ backs up a little for a few seconds... enough time for Ethel to wipe away his chin... Ethel Charges this time with his Cane in his hand, he swings at BZ's head, Bz lowers his head and swings at Ethels Middle Side, However the swinging cane comes around in a full circle and knocks away Barhoms hand, The Top of the Cane had broken...

Ethel toss's it to the side, and charges again this time showing his true form of fighting, Even though he was old, he still knew how to fight Martial style...

With a Swipe twords BZ's neck, Barhom Blocked with one hand... as Ethels other headed for his stomach... Barhom Attisipated this attack as the 2 stood almost next to eachother... but Ethel pulled his hand upwards using his Elbow to his Barhom in the nose... as then used his hand and swung it around as BZ was temporarily battered and Back fisted him... Knocking BZ down on the ground as Ethel stood beside him...

BZ uses the momentum from his fall to the ground, to spin his body 360 degrees and kick at the back of Ethel's knee. Ethel's body succombs to gravity and falls to the floor having the knee knocked out from underneath him. BZ stood up, wiping his nose clean. He kicked Ethel in the side a few times and waited for the old man to roll over in pain.

VianoMigueles.jpg

* As Laric stands he can't not believe what he hears *

FOOL'S these Jedi are the very same that casted the Dark order thousand of years ago. Master we must not stand here and listen to them but kill them not, for every one dead Jedi, One Sith shall be born. Master I beg of you lets leave this place before we all are killed by this scum, calling them self force users.

As the darkside fuels my anger, I will not be stoped by any one, face me and I will not be kind - Nason Laric -

eu_sm.jpg

Ethel Lay still on the ground, his side aching with pain...

The Characteristic of the Evil BZ, made him impatiente... He kicked Ethel one last time but this time, Ethel Used the momentum of Bz's kick to propel him in a Circular motion while he was lying down he seemed to roll up an invisible ramp, Spinning to his feet he landed, Posing in the Stance of the Tempered Dragon... With one arm Backwards... and One arm straight up both legs bent, parrallel to eachother... BZ runs in with his head down charging like a Reek... Ethel used the Force to launch himself over BZ's head, in a flipping motion while directly over BZ's head Ethel Grabs BZ's cloack and holds on the motion of Ethel Turning over Flipped BZ from his standing postion to the same position as Ethel just a few seconds ago... Ethel Now on the Ground with his arms holding Bz's cloack tight, Bz above Ethels Head, Ethel Cantado Let go of BZ, fliging him a good 20 feet, hitting the Blue Force sheild and collapsing under it, Bz looked to be stunned, So Ethel Summoned the force once again, and Moved one of the huge tree's knocking it over, Bz laying on the ground defensless... opens his eyes to see the huge Tree coming down on him... BZ summons the force holding up his hand but not in time... The massive tree slams down on BZ, covering him completly... as Ethel opens his eyes... however he could still feel the dark Lord Alive under the tree...

The tree is suddenly propelled forward in a display of raw force power and is sent into Ethel, the Jedi Master gets hit but is able to move out of the way of the tree. From behind the tree BZ extends one arm and shoots out a bright blue wave of force lightning at the Jedi Master, surroudning him in electrical energy, and letting it pulsate in his body.

"You will have to do more before killing me, I am stronger than my master was."

VianoMigueles.jpg

The Waves Pullsate Master Ethel Cantado's Body... The Elder master opens his mouth and begins to talk...

"...And I am Stronger than I showed your Master..."

As Ethel Says these words, The Lightning begins to absorb into Ethels Body... an Old Jedi Trick Ethel had learned many years back... The Old Jedi was hurt by the initial blast of the Lightning but began to absorb it...

Barhom Saw Ethel Taking in the Lightning so he stopped... Lord Zar had somewhat of a puzzled look on his face, because he had never seen this happen before...

Ethel Began to Bend Over, Curling into a ball but still standing... Seconds later... Ethel Opened up his body, His arms flung outwards... and His eyes, Mouth, and The rest of his body, Began to shoot the Lightning back at Barhom... But this lightning seemed different this Lightning was positive charged, As it flew in every Direction Barhom was hit with the Lightning, and He began to fry... The Now white Lightning was pulsating through Barhoms Body, as Ethel Began to Float into the air, Ethel looked as if he were some sort of god, with Lightning flying from his body in all directions... As the lightning began to slow... Ethel Floated back down to the ground level where Barhom had fallen to his knees... the weakened sith lord, staggered to regain his footing as he stood... Ethel Cantado was standing about 20 feet from Barhom... as he Detatched his Lightsabers from his belt... Now holding 2 lightsabers... the Elder Jedi stood infront of Barhom...

***POP HISS***

Ethels Yellow Blades are ignighted and he stands with one defending and one in the attack position ready for Barhom to Ignight his blade...

"Your tactics bore me."

BZ stands up, after feigning pain at Ethel's attack. He screams out, and the lightning is expelled.

"I created the lightning, it cannot harm me..."

A snap hiss is heard twice, and BZ now holds his two opaque black lightsabers out in front of him, one in defense, one in offense.

"Attack old man."

VianoMigueles.jpg

The Elder Jedi rushes into battle with his Lightsabers ablassed... one attacking while the other defends ready for any attack Barhom might try...

Ethel Attacks with an Upward and downward combonation attack...

BZ doesn't even flinch as he parries both attacks.

"What do you take me for?"

He thrusts, and watches as a saber is blocked, he follows through turning his body around in a circular motion and kicks Ethel back. He then lunges with one saber again, holding one in defense.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Ethel... Was ready for the lightsaber Thrust so he quickly defends the attack... Ethel using an old Fightings style uses odd stances that seem new to Barhom... From Outside the Sheild Master Prophet watches Axiously.. waiting to greet the victor, either with a pat on the back, or with a glowing lightsaber...

Ethel Cantado force pushes Barhom Zar back, Giving Ethel some time to breathe and plan his next attack... He then Throws one of his Ignighted Lightsabers over Barhom's head Barhom watched wondering why he had thrown the saber... The Saber was flying and seemed to be caught by an invisible being standing there, however Ethel was using the force to controll that blade, while he quickly removed his lightdagger from his belt... Now Ethel fought with one full lightsaber, and one dagger... with a floating Saber on the other side...

The Floating saber, Attacked much faster than the ones Ethel Controlled, Leaving Barhom Zar Trapped between the 3 blades... Ethel Swung high with one blade while he stabbed at Barhoms waiste with the Dagger, as the Other Floating Saber Attacked the Leg area...

BZ smirks, he blocks the blades. He hadn't been training through Teras Kasi styles and the jedi fighting styles for nothing, he knew 99% of their tricks and deceptions.

"Pathetic tactics..."

BZ turns around and force pushes Ethel back, leaving him to deal with the saber in front of him, floating in the air. He uses the force to hold it in place for a few seconds, and with one arm comes down at mid handle level. The saber is sliced in two and deactivates in front of Ethel.

"Don't try those on me, you underestimate your opponent way too much, it will only get you killed in the end."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*JGoD walked the grounds in solitude, getting a feel for her surroundings. She sensed all that was going on around her with a slightly detached sort of feeling. She wished she could be of some help, especially to Zar... but she didn't see how she could. These were things that they all had to do on their own. She sat down beneath a tree and wrapped her arms around her knees. She had some things to figure out for herself. She couldn't shake the darkness, and she wasn't so sure she wanted to now. A few months ago there had been nothing holding her back... but now... now there was everything to stay for. She finally saw a purpose in what she was doing, she wasn't the dictator... she wasn't the go-for, they were equals now. If only she could be sure things would stay this way. She sighed and shook her head.. nothing ever stays the same, she would just do the best she could with what she had for now... no use fighting the darkness that bore her.*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

"Death I do not fear Young one... And Im certainly not afraid of you... Even if you kill me, You wont make it off this planet alive... my spirit will live on with the man outside this force sheild.."

Master Prophet heard The words being spoken inside the sheild...

"If you strike me down I shall become even more powerfull than you can possibley Imagine..."

Master Cantado looks at Sly through the Corner of his eye... and deactivates his lightsabers...

Within Seconds Ethel Remebers times of his life, His Wife... His Son... His Clone... His Life as a Jedi... and Most of all the times that he spent here with Master Prophet...

Ethel Cantado Closes his eyes, and runs himself down the blade of Barhom Zar...

The Red blade runs through the stomach of Master Cantado as he looks up and smirks at the young Bz, as he deactivates the Lightsaber... as he pulls it out of the old Master...

From Master Cantado's Eyes comes a soft blue light... seaping throughout the whole blue sheild... The Sheild begins to fade, and Barhom Stands looking at Master Prophet... Barhom Zar Begins to run twords Master Prophet... But is launched in the opposite direction of The young Sly Stevenson... The Blue Light seemed to catch Barhom and sling him... Through the forrest animals cried and people weaped... Tears of the Planet Fell down as rain... and the Nightfall was interupted by the death of the Jedi... The Blue Light Shot up into the Sky for all too see... The Skyline of the Naboo night was covered with the blue light of the Jedi... Everyone knew what had happend even though they hadn't seen it with their own eyes...

From DJK to the King, To Adi-Wan, To Tares Vortex... People at the Temple felt the Last Old Jedi of the Republic fall to the Lost... Lei Kim Ness felt its presence on Midsengard... Even the X-head of the council member Raven Felt his old family friend die... To the presence of Tarrian Skywalker and Bishop of Battle... all had felt this Grave loss...

Barhom Zar had flown into a tree broken it in half and layed their unconcious... Master Prophet Ran to the Fallen Jedi and Lifted his head...

"Find him... search your past.... and you will see... you...fu... fuuuu.... future..." The Jedi Closed his eyes, and Master Prophet Let a single tear roll down his face...

Master Prophet held his "Fathers" head... as the tears ran down his face... He stood with Anger in his eyes... Pulled his lightsaber... and walked twords the unconscious Barhom zar...

"GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULD NOT KILL YOU... you lay at my footsteps... you should be dead not him... YOU! Im going to kill you... your life is in my hands... DIE!"

Master Prophet Lifts his Lightsaber In a stabing motion and brings it down with every ounce of anger in him... giving into the darkside... the blade is stoped mere centimeters away from Barhoms Half dead body... The Blue Beam that came from Ethels Eyes had stopped Sly's Lightsaber...

"NO! LET ME KILL HIM... ETHEL LET GO...!" Master Prophet lifted his blade again... and swung over and over... yet the blue light stoped it ever time...

"WHY WONT YOU LET ME KILL HIM!" Sly yelled out loud...

Master Prophet Heard Ethels voice as he dropped to his knees with tears in his eyes... "Because... you are better than this... you are A Jedi... The Blue Light is pure 100% lightside... not even BZ knew what it was... It has whipped his memory clear of you and all that has happened here today... he thinks that he just killed me and thats the end of it... I'm going to be with you... always..."

Master Prophet Turns around... picks up the dead body of Ethel Cantado... and Heads back twords the Palace so that he can make a proper Jedi burrial for the Fallen Jedi...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Tarrian felt the lightning bolt stike her and went to the ground, unable to get up. She watched as Darth Sauron walked to her and felt the force leave her for a moment. As DS put his hands around her neck, she realized that he was right, he could just snap her neck and she would have been able to do nothing to stop him. As quickly as the force had left her, he released his hands, and it returned to her.

Standing up quickly, DS, speaks with her as they walk. She realizes that in his explanations about the phyical and mental aspects of the force, she is more adapt at the mental.

"Darth Sauron, I believe that fate has chosen the mental force as my path. I have always had an ability with illusions and probing the mind, even with force storms. I want to learn to control the anger and rage that is building in me. I realize that I failed your test, I will not fail again."

She heard Darth Hatred speaking to them, and telling her that she would have to give up her name. Her jedi name. She had never thought about it before, but, he was right, she couldn't continue to use that name any longer.

She listened to Darth Hatred, and in an instant, he was there with them. He lifted her up and floated her in mid air. As he put her down, she stood in front of him. Looking at both Darth Hatred and Darth Sauron...

"I understand, and I will do as I am told without questions."

At that moment, she thought of a name and realized that it was who she would be. It felt right.

"I have thought of the name I wish to go by." She waited a moment to see if she had any doubts, and there were none.

"I'd like to go by Tarrian NightTerror."

Waiting to here their response she stood in silence.

Edited by Guest

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Suddenly, as quickly as the Master was there, he was gone again. When he returned, he had BZ, JGoD and Nason with him. He had used his force abilities to one again, become one with the elements in order to grab his party.*

WE ARE NOT HERE TO FIGHT WITH THE JEDI!! WE ARE HERE TO ENLIST THEIR HELP!! IF WE START FIGHTING AND KILLING THEM, WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TALK TO THEM, MUCH LESS GET OFF THIS PLANET ALIVE!!! EVERYONE MAINTAIN COMPOSURE, STAY PUT AND I WILL BE BACK SHORTLY. I HAVE TO SEE THE JEDI LEADERS HERE!!!

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

*Adi-Wan felt a shiver simply scurry down his spine .... the chill of the Darkside in his mind had just gotten stronger. This time ... it was not the arrival of another Sith ... it was ... one in the Force, that was there already ... that had turned to the Darkness, and away from the Light*

"Tarrian .... No!" -- he muttered under his breath .... but moreso to try to reach out to her ... there was nothing ... he felt the emptyness of the Galaxy's black holes .... sucking in any light, devouring all .... that same darkness now devoured the Jedi he once knew as Tarrian Skywalker .... he thought of the day on Midsengard, and how he should have denied Tarrian the ability to leave .... her choice, it was ... but how could he not blame himself? He immediately thought of Bishop ... and what his thoughts might be ... could he sense it? How could this be?

*Adi-Wan merely muttered to Master K'munee -- "Master ... another Sith has appeared ... Tarrian Skywalker has fallen." -- Master K'munee replied, "I know, my young apprentice ... it has been done. Emptiness, i feel, and it dwells within her heart and soul ... forever down the dark path will she travel."

....and it was done.

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

OOC: With respect Sauron, this was a preplanned ordeal between Master Prophet and I since before the summer vacation, we finally did it, I will come back on my own terms.

IC:

BZ looked up and smiled.

"Give in to you anger...or you can just..."

He shot out a burst of firey red force lightning that enveloped Master Prophet and defied the blue light. It sent the Jedi back into the forest, singed with 2nd degree burns - unconscious.

"you can just burn in the firey pits of hell..."

BZ got up, brushed himself off and walked back to the rest of the others.

"I had something that I've been meaning to take care of for quite some time...what are we up to now?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: Way to read my post BZ, I was out of your area by the time you woke up from being unconscious

It says your Memory of Master Prophet was erased the only thing you remember was killing Ethel, and they you being knocked out... the 100% pure lightside whipped your memory clean of Sly Stevenson... Then when you woke up from being knocked out, I had already left carrying the body of Ethel Cantado....

Edited by Guest

OOC: Uh BZ? I dont recall making any comments about Sly's and your ordeal. If Im just loosing my mind here and actually did, then its fine if you want to kill jedi, I have nothing against it:)

IC: Sauron looked at Tarrian, "As you wish. Come, let us go. We have business in other places for now."

With that he lead Tarrian to his ship and both of them boarded. The ship took off and entered hyperspace....

OOC: Im in a time crunch here so Ill have to post landing once I get back from work.

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die