Naboo

RaveN

Forgive me, Lord Sauron. I will never question your judgement again. As of now, you are no longer under my tutelage. You have more than proven yourself capable of carrying the title of LORD. Enjoy it. Now, I suggest that you find a capable apprentice. The sooner, the better.

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

Sauron knelt, "It is I who needs to be forgiven Master. I should have not gone outside your judgement. Thank you."

As he arose the new Sith Lord turned to Tarrian, "Come with me."

After a half an hours travel they were in a big room. With no corners in the room, and a deep pit in the center, Sauron spoke, "This is the room where my ancestor, Darth Maul was slain by your kind. He died serving his master. Tell me, how do you feel at this moment?"

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

*Adi-Wan took off his over-tunic, and threw it to the ground -- knowing that he was in for a heep of trouble here. He never was nearly as good at hand-to-hand combat as he was with his lightsaber skills .... he would open up the force, and use it to his advantage in this phaze of the meeting of padawan and master*

*Adi-Wan bent his left arm at the elbow, facing upwards, while the right hand was back (right handed fighting stance) and straight down .... they circled each other a couple of times, before Adi-Wan saw an opening*

*Adi-Wan swung a dragon's tail kick, to try to flop Master K'munee over on his back -- K'munee jumped into the air, and propelled by the force, came down hard on Adi-Wan's head with the heel of his boot -- plunging the Jedi Padawan face down into the ground*

"ARRrrghhh" -- he screached, as the unbearable pain reached into his mind, shattering his focus. He cleared his thoughts, and flipped back, away from Master K'munee to regain his focus*

*The padawan felt he could do this .... so, he let the force take over -- with one hand out - extended toward the now charging jedi master, he felt K'munee's body -- and picked him straight up in the air, not more then 5 feet from him -- while he jumped up to meet his master in mid-air with a abdomen kicking leg, and used the force to excentuate the concussion of Naboo's turf stopping his airborn fall*

*Adi-Wan felt that he had gone too far ... that he had injured Master K'munee by pushing so hard down with the force, on top of gravity's pull to the earth .... but the Jedi Master flipped to his feet, and braced himself for his next attack*

*Adi-Wan reached out through the force, and told Master K'munee, "Master ... i feel more Sith .... more darkness ... it's growing, perhaps we should cut this training short, here in a little bit, and assist King Li, and Master Prophet"*

*... the Jedi Master had not responded to his message .... but just charged into another go-around with Adi-Wan ... trying to teach him by example better techniques in Hand-To-Hand combat*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Tarrian followed DS, walking behind him. She walked into a room with a huge hole in it. DS asked her how she was feeling at this moment after informing her that this was the room the Darth Maul, his ancester died by the hands of a jedi.

She looked at him in amazement. How did she feel, why does every sith think that they had suffered more then anyone else.

"You want to know what I'm feeling? Well, I'm feeling quite pissed actually. A few weeks ago, I was happy, and loved. In the past few weeks, I have been taken to the sith temple, only to find out that the emporer himself is my long lost brother. He tortured the man I love, I've lost the him, I have no idea where he is. I was stuck at the palace when it was attacked. I have been shot at, I killed, and injured, I was taken from everything I have ever known. And you want to know how I feel about your ancestor that died here years ago by a jedi. Nothing, I feel nothing, just like I feel nothing that my own father died at the hands of 3 jedi."

She looked at him with defiance. Anger, fear, and rage storming through her.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Sauron marched up to Tarrian and slammed her against the wall. With one arm over her neck he squeezed, "Did I ask how you felt about Lord Maul? I dont think so! Pay more attention next time, or else you will find yourself down in that hole with him! Do you understand?"

With a nodd Sauron threw her to the ground and knelt over her, "You know why you feel nothing for your father? Because, he felt nothing for you! He was a sith, he didnt care about you, or your brother. Your brother doesnt care about you."

As he spoke he used the force to block out all others out of the room. No one would be able to contact her, through comm link, or the force.

"To him, you were weak! Nothing more that a pathetic little girl who couldnt understand a thing. Your mother didnt care for you. Your father hated you, and your brother forgot you! You have no family."

With the end he slid her across the floor near the edge of the hole, "What dont you have?"

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

She felt herself slammed into the wall with such suddenness, she never saw it coming. Catching her breath, she stared at DS, anger starting to boil over. He threw her on the floor, and knelt beside her, telling her that her family never loved her and forgot her.

With the same suddenness that she had hit the wall, she was slid across the floor to the edge of the well. DS was demanding for her to tell him what she didn't have. Turning her head, and looking directly up into his eyes, she gathered the force, and focused it on him and threw him back away from her. As he slid across the floor, she stood up and turned to him.

"I don't have a family, I never did. I still don't."

She stood there, as the anger and rage built inside her.

OOC: sorry i was missing in action for 2 days... this is what i would have said to sauron

Sauron stand infront of Master Prophet...

"I could kill you right now." Master Prophet says with his Saber in his hand. "But im not going to, If you come here to fight, than fight me, If you've come here for peace... I respect that, But I suggest you get back on your ship and leave... because the Jedi everyone used to know are changing... evolving... they are not the peace keepers everyone once thought they were... When our Temple was destroyed and it crumbled to the ground... so did the perfect Image of the Jedi... so if you want to die... stay here... if you value anylife whatso ever... leave..."

Master Prophet Sends a force message to tarrian... "Dont be afraid, I wont let them hurt you anymore..."

Master Prophet continues talking... "I came out here just going for a walk, but if you want a battle we can fight... just let me know..." Master Prophet walks twords Sauron and deactivates his lightsaber... Master Prophet just walks past Sauron, but is ready for any attack Sauron might make...

As Master Prophet is walking away from Sauron he sends another message to Master DJK... "Get the King to a safe place we are gonna have some trouble on our hands... Make a transmission to the council tell them of our problem... There are more sith comming... DJK... we might be forced to fight..."

Master Prophet keeps walking and yells out... "SHUT THE GATES!" and the gates are shut and locked... with gunner turrits mounted, ready to blast Sauron and his ship...

"Check Mate" Master Prophet says as he walks into the Forrest...

NABOO GAURDS: "Stay were you are... you are under arrest... If you move we shall be forced to fire upon you..."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

IC: As Sauron continued he recalled using a force shroud Maul used alot to hide himself from the gunner. It worked for hours on end, he didnt even notice the crowd of Vampire. The darkside always did work well.

Getting back on task Sauron began to walk back and forth infront of Tarrian, "You say your pissed, you have good reason to be. It wasnt your brother that made you this way, it was those Jedi. Back at Midsengard did any of them try to stop you when you went with BZ? Did they ever once try to rescue you? No! They didnt care about you and guess what, they wont ever again. You let your dear friend get his arm cut off, now he will bare that mark for the rest of his life. Worse than that you gave into your anger, you gave into the darkside. What will they think of you now Tarrian Skywalker? They will treat you like the dog you have become."

"Anger builds inside you, something a Jedi wouldnt let happen to himself. You feed on fear and hatred. You will never be welcome there again...."

860910daer.jpg

Force Message to Tarrian...

"Dont listen to him my friend, anger is natural... even if you are a jedi, Its not that you have it... its that you can control your anger... thats what seperates you and me and all jedi... from the sith... Control your anger.. clear your mind... fight through this..."

Darth Sauron Keeps on speaking not hearing any of the words Master Prophet Spoke...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

[quote name=

As he spoke he used the force to block out all others out of the room. No one would be able to contact her' date=' through comm link, or the force.

[/quote]

OOC: Unless you missed this part I did post blocking out other force users from her mind, so stuff like this wont happen. You shouldnt even know we are in here doing what we are doing. This is a seperate planned story line that only involves the Tarrain, Bishop, and the Sith.

IC: Before Sly's message found its way to Tarrian Sauron quickly channeled the message back to Sly. Sly heard his own message as he was knocked backwards onto the ground from the feed back. On a tree a new message was burned into the bark, it read this: Dont mess with her training Jedi, She has chosen her path.

Sauron continued on with the training, "You are alone...."

860910daer.jpg

Tarrian watched as DS walked back and forth in front of her. She listened to what he was saying, her mind was telling her that what he was saying wasn't right, but her heart said that it was true.

The jedi didn't come after them. They didn't try to stop them from leaving midsengard. And it was her fault that Bishop lost his arm. The guilt of Bishop started to come back again. She caused his pain because she refused to cooporate. That sick feeling in her stomach was returning. DS was also right about what the jedi would think of what she had done. She had given into her anger, and the darkside. She had killed that stormtrooper in her rage. And how could Bishop forgive her. How could the jedi? She could never go back to the jedi. She really was alone. She could no longer control her anger as she once could. It was always there, waiting and building. A true jedi had the ability to control it.

Lifting up her head, she looked at Darth Sauron, tears filled her eyes, but she refused to release them, she would not give him even that much. She was angry that he could read her so well. She wanted him to leave her be. The angrier she became, the darker her eyes became. The air in the room started to stir and blow around Tarrian. All she could think about was getting him away from her. She threw the storm at Darth Sauron, pinning him to the nearest wall. Once he was out of her way, she turned and started for the door.

[/i]

OOC: sorry didnt bother to read your post...

IC:The silence in the forrest seemed very dark... Inside this forrest people have died... The abundance of tree's blocked the long distance sight of Master Prophet... Making it hard for him to see if anyone was following him, or even infront of him... And the tree tops that reached high into the sky made it hard to hear anything but the sounds of the forrest...

Master Prophet pushed on through the forrest for no apparant reason...

Suddenly a noise is heard... The sound of leaves cracking... and tree branches being broken...

Master Prophet pulls out a lightsaber and ignites it. "Who's out there... Show yourself." Master Prophet says with a hint of quiry in his voice.

The sound kept getting louder and louder untill all of the sudden it just stopped. Nothing, Silence... not one Animal in the jungle made a sound. Sly lifted one eyebrow questioning the silence...

He closes his eyes... and uses every ounce of force in him to push the trees over in the cover around him... suddenly... 12 circling tree's that surrounded him were knocked from their base. falling down revealing nothing... no-one was following him that he could see... He walked to one of the trees with his blade still ignited and cut a opening for him to sit in...he deactivates his lightsaber and puts it back on his belt. The seat he carved provided him with cover from anyone trying to find him...

He closed his eyes, the past few weeks on Naboo were tiring, and he needed sleep... Master Prophet dosed off... and dreamed of the Home that he left behind seeing people faces lost in the power gained... His Father, his Mother... and the Man who took their lives... his brother...

***CRACK, SHHHHH****

Master Prophets eyes suddenly opened seeing a hooded figure walking about 10 meters he had his red lightsaber activated, using it as a light source... when The Prophet fell asleep it was day time, now it was night... He got one quick look at the mans face... It was the Man who he kept having these nightmares about... the Sith lord, who appeared to be Barhom Zar....

Sauron feeling the pain of the storm smiled. She was powerful, indeed. He felt the atoms of the storm, soon with the force he calmed the atoms, destroying the raging storm and letting him go. Next he felt the only door their was inside the room. The atoms that made it up and bound it together. With a few minor changes to each atom the door fused together, turning into a solid wall.

Tarrian looked at the ex-door, then back at Sauron, "How did you-?" She began to ask.

Breaking in Sauron said, "Its what the jedi call the power of the Darkside. In reality the force takes no sides, its just the force, with out the restrictions the jedi put on it. The force can be a strong allie in dark times. You feel threatened, sad, anger, and most of all alone. Although your old 'friends' abandoned you, you are not truely alone. You have the force. The jedi are afraid of its true power. But we, are not. You have no home, you have no family, you have no friends. You are alone. But it doesnt have to be that way. Join the darkside, it can be your home. Those who use it can be your friends. The sith can be your family. You wont be alone."

Sauron with the force made an image appear right infront of them. Pictures of the Jedi, "You cant go back to them. You know you have failed them. But in reality, they have failed you. They have denied you your right for freedom, power, wisdom. With their rules they have binded you to their chains. When you killed that stormtrooper you know you felt good. You felt powerful, superior. They keep you away from this feeling because they know what you could become. When you made Bishop go so he wouldnt be hurt, look what this brought you. Kindness didnt get you anything, just more pain and suffering. And now your here, the only thing to do is either die. Or come into freedom. Dont let the jedi bind you to their chains, hold you on a leash. They are weak to think that they should do that. You deserve more, you need more. Let me show you how to get it. Give yourself to the darkside...."

860910daer.jpg

* a hooded man walks on to the steel floor of the ships brigde, one foot after another, he hear's the sand and dust crack between his heel and floor, his robe flys in the wind. As he walks to a room where he hears many vocies he enters and lays his back to a collum, hearing the debate*

As the darkside fuels my anger, I will not be stoped by any one, face me and I will not be kind - Nason Laric -

eu_sm.jpg

As Tarrian got to the door, it changed and became a part of the solid wall. She turned on Darth Sauron, demanding to know, "how did you,...?"

He stopped her in mid sentence, and started explaining that it was just a part of the force. Trying to calm herself and retake control of her anger, she stood there and listened to him. She knew that he was right about alot of what he was saying. She was alone, and she could no longer go back to the jedi. And yes by getting Bishop away, did cause her pain as she missed him terribly. But other things were not right, the sith were not friends with anyone. Just look at her brother's wedding, but then again, Lord Zar had been nice to her. Had made sure that she remained unhurt. She didn't know what she wanted. She wanted the quiet.

She was not feeling well again, and was starting to resent that she was getting sick. This was just not what she needed. She looked up at Darth Sauron, she wondered if he could tell that she was feeling ill. Was that why he was doing this. And why was he speaking to her kindly now when just a moment ago, he had her up against the wall.

"I..I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I used to be able to control my anger. But now, it's always there. It's always waiting to come out. And it seems that it doesn't take much for it to show. I feel different then I did just weeks ago. Do you have any answers as to why that is?"

She stood there and waited, feeling exhausted and tired, maybe she should just give in and except the darkside. Maybe, if she did, she could just rest. She needed to rest.

"I should say the same to you... I see you in my dreams, my nightmares... and even while im awake... Your the Dark Knight that has stolen my identity... Who are you..."

Master Prophet removes his robe... to reveale what Master Prophet thought was his just a Mark, But was the Code for his clone Number... "S" was marked on his arm...

"Its you... Your the one In which my Master was taken..." Barhom Zar says...

Suddenly Sly Stevenson has a flashback to the Cloning experiment... However he doesnt remember as Sly Stevenson, he is remembering through the mind of Ethel Cantado... the man in which Sly was cloned from...

***FLASHBACK***

BZ's Master: "Well well well Jedi... Your times have come to an end... It looks that you are going to be cloned, and your clone will take yourplace, however he will be complete darkness... The sith have prevailed... and you Jedi will parrish at the finger tips of my experimant..."

The Young BZ: "Master Make sure he is locked in place during the experiment... We cant let him loose..."

BZ's Master: "I know, Start the Cloning process..."

The Young BZ: "Master Watch out... His hand is breaking loose..."

BZ's Master: "AH!!!!!! Run Barhom... Run..."

***FLASHBACK DONE***

Barhom Zar realizes who this man is... "Well... Master Ethel Cantado... it looks that My mission of killing the man who killed my master is almost complete..."

"My name is not Ethel... Im Sly Stevenson... You have me mistaken..."

Sauron lowered his voice, "Your anger is only human, you are not at fault for that. The jedi always expect you to bottle up your anger. They fear it leads to the darkside. What they dont understand is that anger is the key to life, as are all emotions. The sith have always realized this, we have learned to control our anger, our hate, our emotions. And out of it we learn to not be afraid, out of that we get much power. The power we deserve. Please, Tarrian Skywalker. We may seem like monsters, but in reality we are only wielders of the force, a much deeper force than the jedi are. The darkside does not lead us to hatred, to conquest, to insanity like the Jedi say. The darkside releases us, it gives us freedom. The pain may seem to much to bear, but life is full of pain, if you cant except it then you will die. Allow me Tarrian Skywalker, to teach you why you deserve more, why those people who you called your 'friends' are weak compared to you. Let me show you how to gain this power, and the peace you seek for. Imbrace the power of the Darkside"....

860910daer.jpg

She looked at him, listening to what he was saying. What if he was right. She was tired of the conflict within her. She did want peace. When he was finished speaking, Tarrian took a deep breath, and stepped to Darth Sauron, holding out her hand and looking directly into his eyes...

"Teach me. Show me the ways of the darkside. I'm tired of fighting it and want to learn how to control it. So show me the way."

She stood holding her hand out to him and waited for him.

Sauron took the hand, "You were alone, now your not. Get some rest. You will need it."

With that the door was restored and both of them walked out. As they seperated paths Sauron soon found Hatred, "Lord Hatred, It has begun...."

860910daer.jpg

Tarrian walked out with Darth Sauron, and went to the room she had changed in on the shuttle. She laid down on the bed in the room and closed her eyes. Taking a deep breath, she thought, ..

Well, I've committed myself. What have I done.

She tried to push away all of her doubts. She had made a choice, it was hers to make, and for better or worse, she would follow through.

She slowly drifted off to sleep, a deep and thankfully dreamless sleep.

I am aware of the situation, Adi-Wan. You don't go looking for the Sith. The Sith come looking for you.

*DJK and Adi-Wan continued fighting. Each gaining an advantage over the other and then learning from past mistakes to overcome their next obstacle. Sweat trailed into K'munee's eyes, temporarily obstructing his vision. Adi-Wan saw his opening and moved in with a powerful kick, which K'munee instinctively ducked. His padawan, whom still had his leg extended, brought his heal straight down towards his masters skull. The kick was blocked, with K'munee's two forearms raised above his head. Adi-Wan was quick to counter by going into a perfectly executed backflip, landing a couple of feet from where he started. The summoning a force push which rolled his master backwards through the grass.*

*K'munee stood, brushing grass off his tunic and trousers. His eyes became pupilless, white. Though Adi-wan was too far away to notice. In Adi-wan's eyes, his master had vanished. He spun a full 360 degrees and still could not pinpoint his master's position. He even stared into the sky, thinking maybe his master had found a way to manipulate his density making himself light as a feather. But that wasn't the case either. Adi-wan, still in his defensive stance, was struck hard in his stomach. The injury caused the padawan to bend forward, but another blow struck him hard behind his knees. Adi-wan fell hard into the grass. On the ground, he struggled to stand, but only got up onto his hands and knees. The same force that had been hitting him, grabbed his arms and twisted them behind his back. Then Adi-wan felt his legs being twisted into a painful grappling technique which applied pressure to the joints in his knees.*

*Adi-wan was in pain. He tried to push the pain out of his mind and step out of himself, but the pain remained. But when he thought he couldn't take anymore, it all stopped. The pressure that restrained him eased off, then disappeared completely. Adi-Wan rolled over and stared in to the sky, breathing a sigh of releif. Suddenly, the sky became wavy, then fuzzy. Where the sky was once in his clear view, now stood his master. K'munee extended his hands to his padawan and helped him up.*

I see that you forgot about my class on mental projection. If you had remembered you could have tried to sense me and then you could have countered my every move. But all things considered, you put up a good fight. After seeing you in action, I have decided you are ready to take your trials. Let us return to Theed, so that we may confrotn the growing dark side presence here on Naboo.

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

Tarrian woke hours later and cleaned up and ate. She left the shuttle and went outside.

Looking around, she saw Darth Sauron speaking with Darth Hatred. Not wanting to disturb either, she went over to an open feild near the shuttle. She needed to relax, and physical exercise was the best way. She knew that when they were finished, one of them would seek her out. Until then, a tough round of gymnastics would settle her, then maybe a hard run through the woods.

Sauron sensed Tarrian was out again. He excused himself from Hatred and made a dash for her. With the force in his body he began to run five times the speed of a human. In minutes he was upon her like the hunter on its prey.

"I see your rested, good." With out an other word he slammed his body in hers forcing her down to the ground, "This brings anger into your vains, doesnt it? Your move...."

860910daer.jpg

*Adi-Wan nodded, and told his master that he was pleased with his defeat ... even though he DID try his hardest to beat his master*

*As they started to leave the scene of their dueling ... Adi-Wan stopped walking for a second, and closed his eyes, tilting his head backwards towards the sky*

*Suddenly his lightsaber, that had been thrown quite a distance by his master, came back to him -- and Adi-Wan re-attached it to his belt through the force*

"Well, Master ... shall we continue? Again, i thank you for your confidence in me to complete the trials, Master. Let us head to Theed ... Master Prophet Force Messaged me during our duel to find King Li, and to get him to safety -- but i believe that he is already safe ... it's the other presence that i felt early ... darkness, where the light once shined ... i believe it might have been Tarrian Skywalker ... but again, i felt darkness ... perhaps it could not be her."

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

A split second before she was knocked to the ground, she heard Darth Sauron speak to her.

Looking up at DS, anger replaced the pain of being knocked down almost at once. Using the force, she grabbed Sauron and threw him into a nearby tree, pinning him there, while she stood up. "I am getting very tired of being thrown into walls and knocked down by the sith. And all at your convience."

She released her grip on the force and let Darth Sauron go. She stood there, waiting for him to come at her again. Reaching out with the force, she tried to anticipate his next move. He started forward again, this time, she wasn't going to wait. Without moving, by using her eyes only, she grabbed him again and threw him up into the same tree.

Looking down at her, perched on a high branch she watched him.

"Do not do that again. I will not be pleased. If you want to teach me something, I am ready to learn. But, I am not going to be thrown anymore."