Naboo

RaveN

Jedit answered the question for Krissi.

"It is a surprise but this is no real reason to hold anything against Krissi."

Dozens of several thoughts rushed through Jedit's mind.

This wasn't some Jedi guy or even some normal guy. This was a very powerful Sith Master who had slain millions and showed no sign of remorse. He had launched missiles at the Jedi Temple on Ilum. What could Krissi possibly seen in him or even hold her back from the mass hysteria that she should most likely be going through at the moment? What the hell is going on? Ugggh... this is so confusing. None of this make sense. Krissi is a Jedi. Ar-Pharazon is a Sith. Krissi.....is a Jedi. Ar-Pharazon........IS A SITH!!!! Ugggh. I can't take this. Who the hell is this Tarrian woman? I sense the darkside in her but then again i sense a similar feeling from Krissi's child. That makes a fair amount of sense if AP is the father. Naturally this child must have some presence of the dark side in her. However, the feeling seems far to similar. to end with just that/

Jedit just looked at Tarrian.

"Who the hell are you?"

Ojanencopy.jpg

Krissi gave Jedit a stern look. "Jedit! Manners please!"

He looked down, almost ashamed at his behavior. He glared slightly at Tarrian, who disregarded the boy with an unimpressed look. Krissi looked at Tarrian, slightly distressed.

"How good it is to see you again Tarrian- our last meeting was both brief and untimely... Though I must say that it brings me great relief to have seen it end. What brings you here?" Krissi felt uncomfortable. She was nervous with the woman around. She felt so much like Ar-Pharazon... As she thought of her child's father fear crept through her veins. He was on the planet. If that was so, then it was possible for him to sense Eve. Krissi smiled weakly. "I am sure many extraordinary events have happened since our last meet- you seemed much lighter then... What has come to pass and for what reason did you attend the wedding?"

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg

Angel's eyes became dark as she heard the name of the greatly feared Sith. She scowled at Smash and pulled away. "The fool... If he had known what pains my sister has gone through he would not dare come here with me present... His mention strikes a fire deep within me- born of my darkness... I wish ill for him and wish to bring revenge upon him for what he has done... I will not let him fine her, nor shall I let him have the one she carried..."

Angel turned and stormed off the stone bridge. She began down the path, Smash following her. he looked confused. "My bright Angel you speak in riddles- what do you mean?"

Angel turned to him, her eyes glowing. "My sister has given birth to a child- his child... He does not yet know I am aware of his misdeeds concerning my sister. He has wronged her greatly and for that he shall pay- Yes, he shall pay dearly in my sister's name. I will take you to see her little girl soon, and she is a dear little one..."

Angel's expression lightened and she smiled sorrowfully. "Yes, poor dear... The star cuaght between the dark of night and the day brought by dawn- ever to be her mother's comfort and pain of her father... She will be beautiful and haunting, filled with mirth and joy, brightness and love, but surrounded by the sorrow of her creation, something the poor child had no doing of her own... Evenstar, the light of her people and the redemption of the darkness... A beautiful name, and a beautiful child indeed..."

Angel sighed and shook her head. "I will avenge them both my dear..."

She smiled coldly at Smash, taking on a chilling look. "Invite the Dark Lord to our dinner table tonight... I will present him with a gift- a gift that shall be like the one he put in my sister in the dark passages below the Temple where he trained... I shall have my revenge... And so shall she. i will return to my quarters love- I will see you tonight"

Angel turned and headed inside. She went to a room where Libby was staying. The woman was staring at a small stone in a gold medallion. it was a lovely pendant,but would slowly drain a force user. It could not render them forceless forever- just as long as they wore it. Angel smiled coldly. The shaman had given it to her, and tonight, she would give it to Ar-Pharazon. She smiled at Libby.

"Libby, help me prepare for dinner. Tonight is going to be filled with laughter, feasting... and revenge..."

Diamonds are a girl's best friend!

AngelineDaisakuSig.jpg

Whoever said beauty's only skin deep obviously wasn't beautiful.

Tarrian glared at Jedit, and was about to grab him when Krissi spoke to him. Tarrian reached out with the force and shoved Jedit across the room into a chair in the corner.

"Stay there young one, and keep your mouth shut. Who I am is of no concern to you."

Returning her gaze to Krissi, she walked to the end of the bed. Touching Krissi with the force, she looked into her mind to read what she was thinking. She obviously hadn't been around many of the other jedi recently, as she didn't know that she was a Sith. In Krissi's mind she kept seeing one man. Her brother, Ar-Pharazon.

"Yes, Krissi, our last meeting was at the Imperial Palace. I guess that I may owe my thanks to you for assisting me in getting out of there. Well, you won't get it."

Krissi was nervous about something, she just didn't know what it was, yet.

"Krissi, it is you that has brought me here. I had a vision of you. You were there, in the woods. You were carrying a child. I see that you have had the child. You see, I have learned that I must follow my visions. They will lead me to answers that I need."

Tarrian walked around to the side of the bed, taking a seat in the chair that was there, she looked a Krissi again. She was still nervous about something, and very weak. Tarrian's eyes soften a bit, but her presense remained cold.

"Krissi, I'm am a Sith Knight, now. I have turned to the darkside as is Bishop. Lord Sauron is my master, now. Bishop and I will have our daughter in a few weeks. And as to why I was at the wedding, why would I not be. Ar-Pharazon is my brother. I was expected to attend."

As Tarrian informed her that Ar-Pharazon was her brother, Krissi became more nervous and turned very pale. Leaning over to Krissi, Tarrian tried to be comforting.

"Krissi, are you alright? I thought that you would have heard that by now. I didn't realize that you hadn't. Why does my brother bring such fear to you?"

Searching Krissi's face and reaching out with the force, she kept seeing her brother and the child.

"Krissi, where is the child?"

Edited by Guest

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

"Yes Mr. Daisaku. Everything will be ready for you by the time he gets here."

*Ronet motioned towards one of the operatives and he joined him.*

"Contact the resort administrator and catorer. I want a feast prepared for this evening. See to it personally that everything gets done. Return and notify me when everything is preparred. I will review it myself and make the final call. Have them prepare food enough for a dozen, though I think there will only be half of that. Go to it."

*Turning Ronet walked on, patroling the area and seeing to the various security details. He was filling in the operatives when he came upon Smash somewhat by accident.*

"Mr. Daisaku, if I may suggest so sir, you look like you could use some fresh air. No doubt Mrs. Daisaku is in preparing for dinner allready, but if you would like to take a short outing before dinner I think that would be an excellent idea."

Shapeshifters, or changelings, are generally regarded as a dangerous lot, and the Clawdite species even more so.

~ StarWars.com

RonetFarr.png

Smash thanked Ronet and walked down a path with him.

"Ar-Pharazon is a very powerful Sith. I know we're allied but lets just make sure the security is tight."

Smash found himself hunting small animals in a field laughing as the rounds flew into the small game. His mind however, was focused on picturing the form fitting outfit his wife would fill at dinner tonight.

smash.jpg

Royal Mizer Ar-Pharazon, in his jet suit soared across the skies of Naboo towards the Black Sun resort to meet with the crime organization and to possibly confirm the strange force disturbances that he sensed from the planet. After an hour of high speed travel through the skies Ar-Pharazon saw in the distance the resort, a homely and warm looking ranch, but to the side armored shuttles and speeders. Ar-Pharazon cut off his jet engine and used his massive titanium wings to glide to a small clearing outside the ranch. Several guards were on hand to greet him. He took of his horned helm and looked about.

"Who is in command here."

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

"I am."

*Ronet walked towards where the Sith master had landed, removing his own helmet so the two could see eye to eye.*

"I am in command here, under Mr. Daisaku of course. I presume that you are the Sith Lord Ar-Pharazon. If you would like I will take you inside. Currently Mr. Daisaku is out getting a bit of fresh air. He shall be returning somewhat soon. In the meantime if there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know."

*Sizing the Sith up he wondered exactly what kind of powers the man might have. He seemed normal enough. At least as normal as a person can be who flies around with a jetpack and a horned helmet. A demonstration wasn't something he wanted to experience firsthand however.*

Shapeshifters, or changelings, are generally regarded as a dangerous lot, and the Clawdite species even more so.

~ StarWars.com

RonetFarr.png

Ar-Pharazon looked at this Farr character.

"I can sense an uneasiness from you. I know, I am the big bad Imperial Warlord Ar-Pharazon, but if you'll notice, I appear like a normal soldier with this massive jet engine strapped to my back. Perhaps a demonstration would be in order."

Ronet's face did not reflect that of a person eager from one of Lord Ar-Pharazon's demonstrations. Suddenly Lord Ar-Pharazon extended his hand outward.

"Now... marvel in the powers of a Sith"

Ronet stepped aside but Ar-Pharazon's arm remained out and flexed. The Sith focused on a Black Sun shuttle that was lifted off the ground seveal dozen feet into the air suddenly and then placed back down. Ar-Pharazon looked back at Ronet.

"Look below you."

Ronet looked down to see several vrey large snakes slithering around his feet and close proximity. They suddenly faded.

"Now what if I didn't make those snakes go away?"

Ar-Pharazon cut off Ronet before he responded,

"You would have most likley fired at them yourself."

The Sith grinned.

"Now... have a few of your men attack me."

apeditname.jpg

*Glancing back at three of his men, who showed no signs of leaving though they probably wished they were elsewhere, he thought on the command.*

"I picked these soldiers to be here for Mr. Dai..."

LAP: "They will not be harmed permanently. They will still be able to preform their duties."

*Ronet nodded appreciatively then turned towards them.*

"Attack Lord Ar-Pharazon. Now."

*The operatives had the same fears going through their heads as they all attacked unquestioningly. Launching themselves towards Ar-Pharazon.*

~ StarWars.com

RonetFarr.png

The three men ran at Sith Lord when at one second something terrible and different happened to each one when they were about twenty five feet away from the target.

First there was Execon. Execon was a man in his mid thirties. He lived alone and was dedicated to his profession, a trained Black Sun operative proficient in combat and tactical direction. He was trained well as a thief and his subterfuge skills were highly looked at. He was known at Coruscant HQ as that guy who could get into any safe really easily. His was praised for his security knowledge and ability to be unseen.

Second among the men was Rumatitis. If anyone wanted a sniper this was the man for the job. Serving well as cover for the most delicate break-ins from rooftops afar, Rumatitis could determine gun and bullet makings from mere touch. He could load most rifiles with his eyes closed and even shoot with a very good chance of hitting the intended target despite the intentional blindness.

Last but not least was Bill. Bill was really good at breaking things. Bill was strong and Bill was big. Not as much as big was he simply really, really big. He was 7 foot 1 inches if he was a day. Bill was a freaking giant. He was 290 pounds and he could pound the hell out of mostly anyone. He like his two colleagues, was very good at his job.

And then there was Ar-Pharazon. Ar-Pharazon looked at the three oncoming men and simply didn't give a shit.

He watched them charge at him and gloated because he knew the truth about their strength versus his. His weakest moment... was far beyond their dreams of pretty much anything.

Now here they came at him with the orders to attack them. What kind of person requests to be attacked by three highly trained, well armed, professional assassions of the galaxy's largest criminal organizations? Only someone who lacked the mental bearings used to make rational descisions or someone who was very powerful and liked arrogant demonstrations such as Lord Ar-Pharazon would brandish such a request.

So there they came. Twenty-Five feet away and in one flick of the wrist Ar-Pharazon made his move, his one move which ended in three seperate conclusions.

Execon found himself tripping forward, gasping for air and choking because he couldn't breathe.

Rumatitis found himself englufled in a large sphere of blue lightning that left him on the ground screaming and shaking as the bolts of energy flowed through him like copper cable.

Bill. He was the big guy. Bill was flipped off of his feet and thrown about twenty feet up into the air and backwards as he landed hard on the ground.

Ar-Pharazon looked at the three professionals and smirked as the assault ended in an abrupt mocking of the men and their skills. Suddenly, the ever on guard operatives opened fire with blasters as the Sith Lord jumped high into the air and quickly flipped on his lightsabre deflecting the shots off into the distances. Using the force to slow his fall to a few seconds. Ar-Pharazon deflected dozeons of shots as the operatives found themselves unable to strike the Sith opponent. He landed with his sabre pointed out.

"I'm very anxious to meet with Smash Daisaku. Now... Back down. "

apeditname.jpg

"Hold fire men. Back to your posts."

*Poor Biff got up quite slowly, he looked almost a few inches shorter. Execon and Rumatitis looked no better. However as promised each was still walking and capable of fullfilling their duties, albeit somewhat uncomfortably. Ronet turned to Ar-Pharazon as he disengaged his lightsaber and reclipped it to his belt.*

"I'm very impressed. If you will follow me inside I will let Mr. Daisaku know that you are here."

*He led the Sith warrior inside and left him to his own design in the main room of the building. He then went back outside, placing his helmet back on, and contacted the operatives that were shadowing Smash to ensure his safety. Within minutes he had caught up with them. Making his way down the hill he silently joined Smash who was aiming his weapon very carefully. Both sat in utter silence for several minutes. Finally Smash fired his weapon. The shot passed through branches, between trunks, and over a quarter mile of space, aimed so precisely that it slipped by natural blockades, and hit a squirrle at rest on a log eating an acorn.*

"Good shot Mr. Daisaku. The Sith, Lord Ar-Pharazon, is waiting back at the resort. He anxiously wishes to speak with you. I told him I would come find you and announce his presence. Guards are on duty in the house, watching Mrs. Daisaku's room, as well as two wandering the interior of the building. The rest are out at their normal posts. When dinner starts several will be recalled to the dining room to guard there as well. If you will it, I will accompany you back to the resort now Mr. Daisaku."

~ StarWars.com

RonetFarr.png

Smash sets the gun aside as he turns to Ronet.

"I think hiring you was an excellent choice. You do your job well and I feel very safe with you directing things. I know that Angel in her round about sort of way thinks so too."

Smash and Ronet walk up towards the back of the resort and around to the front,entering the main doors. Inside the hospitality room a dark presence stood still and mighty.

"Ar-Pharazon, welcome to my Naboo resort, one of many Black Sun bases."

smash.jpg

"Thank you sir. It has been my pleasure and privilage to work for you. I plan to continue giving you the same quality of work as I am right now."

*Staying close to Smash, yet at the same time not smothering, Ronet followed him around the house to the front door. The two guards positioned there opened the doors for him and they walked in to meet with Ar-Pharazon. Letting the two powers begin thier small talk, Ronet wandered towards one of the hallways. He glanced towards Angeline's room, where the two guards still stood outside undisturbed. He nodded his head and then walked towards another set of doors. He opened them and proceeded into the large kitchen where the resort cook was allready hard at work. Pastries were in the oven; pies, muffins, and cinnimon rolls. Fresh bread sat off to one side, left to rise. Marinating some sort of meat, the cook simultaniously stirred the contents of a pot.*

"Everything is going well I take it?"

*The cook assured Ronet that things would be done and perfect very soon. He nooded and checked the dining room. The table was allready set and prepared, all that remained was for the food to be finished and brought out, and for the diners to take their seats. Sending out a quick comm, Ronet called in four operatives, three of which were the ones that had just recently faced off against Ar-Pharazon. They positioned themselves in the four corners of the room and stood at attention. He walked back into the room where Smash and Ar-Pharazon were still talking. They had taken a seat on one of the couchs and were discussing something he had missed the topic on.*

"Dinner should be ready shortly. The cook needs to finish up a few more things and he will signal when it is ready."

*The two nodded confirmation and he continued through the room towards Angeline's. Ronet approached the door and cleared his throat slightly before tapping on the door gently. He imagined that inside the room, she and Libby were pulling dresses off of her rack and trying on differant configurations and looks.*

"Mrs. Daisaku, dinner will be ready in a short time. I'm sure Mr. Daisaku would appreciate your company. As well we have a guest, Lord Ar-Pharazon has joined us. They are both out in the main chamber when you are ready."

*There were two murmers from inside the room as he walked away. One was very neutral and quiet. The louder one didn't seem quite as pleased. He shrugged his shoulders as he walked back towards his own room. He dropped off his helmet and then joined Ar-Pharazon and Smash in their discussions.*

~ StarWars.com

RonetFarr.png

Lord Ar-Pharazon looked a Smash.

"These photos are most useful Prince Daisaku. The woman in the photos is named Ritah. She is a ranking Jedi and I'm sure is at Curst for the sole reason of freeing the slaves. My records show a past instance of her attempting to free the slaves on Curst freedom. I could however, take her off your hands, so to speak. It will not be easy but I will instruct you in what you must do to bait her. Now, where's Angeline?"

apeditname.jpg

"Mrs. Daisaku should join us in a few minutes Lord Ar-Pharazon. She is still getting prepared for dinner."

*Ronet glanced at the envelope with the pictures, wondering who this Ritah was and how Ar-Pharazon knew her. As well as if he would end up invovled in this baiting that was in store for Smash to get rid of her. He mentally shrugged the thought off, certain that if he was needed he would be called.*

~ StarWars.com

RonetFarr.png

Krissi closed her eyes a moment. She gathered all her strength and put up several mental barriers. She looked at Tarrian. "It is most unfortunate that you have gone astray, as has your lover... As for thanks, I did not help you escape and therefore deserve none. However, now that you are in my home I ask that you act properly. My padawan is not a plaything and I do not appreciate his misuse"

Krissi looked at Jedit and smiled. Stay there padawan, I do not want trouble... He sighed heavily but nodded. Krissi looked at Tarrian. "Other matters aside, the child is not of your concern..."

Krissi cast her eyes to the ground. It was ill fortune indeed that Ar-Pharazon had a sister, and even more ill that she was here. She had to protect the child... She could not- She would not let her... No, she couldn't bring herself to think it. That monster... A husband to a Sith lady, and Mistress of the dark arts, but to a Jedi? That was unheard of. Krissi let out a soft whimper and put her hands to her face. The barriers in her mind would keep Tarrian from knowing the truth, unless Krissi would let it be known. The truth was dangerous, too dangerous for anyone, even her android or dear padawan to know. Krissi shook her head and looked at Tarrian. Her voice was calm and cool. "My condition will improve soon. As for the child, she is not your matter. Forget about her... Leave this place at once! If I had my strength I would escort you from here even now, but seeing as I do not, I rely on your own. Perhaps we can meet again, but now the pain is still too close to me... Please leave, and do not think your host rude"

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg

Angel smiled at her reflection. A long, form fitting black dress swept from her shoulders to the floor. It was off the shoulder and had a decent cut, furthur accenting the woman's design. Her long, raven colored hair was drawn back into a bun, with several strands streaming down the sides. Diamond studs glittered from her ears, and her wrist shown with tiny stars. An intricate necklace hung lazily about her neck, making the woman seem of royalty. She turned and smiled at Libby.

"This will do... Give me the pendant" The woman did as instructed. The small gold object had been wrapped in a fine black silk and wrapped loving with a scarlet ribbon. Angel smiled coldly. She turned and headed for the main chamber. She watched from the shadows and signaled to a servant. He promptly seated everyone and dinner began. Angel smiled as she noted Smash's growing irritation at her absense. She would make up for it later.... But for now, she had an arrogant Lord to deal with. As the first course was served a gong sounded, causing everyone to look in her direction. Angel became serious and strode in, nonchalantly. Everyone's eyes fell on the dark mistress. She sauntered to to where Ar-Pharazon was sitting, next to her husband. She smiled at him.

"Welcome to our humble retreat my Lord, may you find it pleasing to you" Angel bowed from the waist, her hands folded neatly in front of her. Then she took her seat beside Smash. She scanned the room, then smiled. She raised her hands and clapped twice. "Let the festivities begin!"

AngelineDaisakuSig.jpg

Ar-Pharazon sat at his gold-laden seat at the table with Smash and that Ronet fellow. He could tell from his sense and from the fact that the bride was no where in sight that something was wrong.

"Well, Daisaku... Where is that woman of yours?"

"My wife... is getting prepared upstairs. I'm sure when she comes down, it'll be well worth the wait. Well for me anyway, but that's not important now." Smash smiled and sipped his wine with anticipation.

Ar-Pharazon was bored. He didn't care much for this resort and missed the iron and riveted design of his chambers in the Imperial Palace. There was an unusual silence for a few moments.

Then Smash broke the silence. "My wife really is something."

Ar-Pharazon smirked. "I know exactly where you are coming from, well then again, maybe I don't. but I think I understand. All I can say is that you'll have your fair share of fun tonight."

Suddenly a gong was heard.

The "creation" set foot down the stairs.

"Hello Angeline. So.... you've shacked up with this... "business" tycoon Smash Daisaku."

apeditname.jpg

*Taking his seat with the others, Ronet couldn't help but wonder what was keeping Angeline. With the sound of a gong his thoughts were put to rest. Angeline was dressed royally, two large diamonds certainly brought out her dress. Yet as his previous question was answered, it was replaced by another worry. It was his job to watch the people around him and make judgements on what they might do. Normally he watched those outside the sphere of his protection for threats to them. Now he was forced to watch she which he had been assigned to protect. She seemed happy to those about her, but the way she carried herself, smiled, and spoke worried him. He glanced at the Sith Lord as she began speaking to him. Letting his hands fall onto his lap, underneath the table, he unclipped his blaster holsters should he need them and sent out a brief signal to the guards from wrist controls. The four operatives in the room remained motionless while outside several more gathered should they be needed. He didn't like the looks of this, he didn't know where it was heading. That bothered him. Angeline clapped her hands and spouted her cliched phrase, indicating the beggining of the meal.*

~ StarWars.com

RonetFarr.png

"Shacked up? Excuse me? I know you had your hand in creating Angel but you don't need to be an ass."

Lord Daisaku. I apologize. I'm just trying get laid... back a bit more. Perhaps my attitude came off rough. I apologize." A servant brought in a cart filled with food and drinks. The large jugs full of the natural nectars quenched Smash's thirsts. If Smash loves one thing it was his wife. If he loved a second thing it was his company. If Smash loved a third thing it was wine. Oh, he loved wine. Smash sat next to Angel and whispered something in her ear. She calmly whispered something back but couldn't keep from blushing.

"Tonight."

She playfully slapped him.

Smash looked to Ar-Pharazon. "I will thumb through your plan regarding Curst. From what I have seen, I am impressed and I think a genuine deal will be in order."

Ar-Pharazon did grin. "Yes, Prince Daisaku. The best imperial minds, mainly mine crafted the plans you read now. I think you will find them flawless in the least."

smash.jpg

Looking at Krissi, Tarrian could feel her fear for the child. This she understood. Taking a deep breath, Tarrian managed to bring herself to feel the peace and calm that radiated from this place. A calm she hadn't felt in some time. She realised that she would be just as protective of Kaylynn as Krissi was being of her own daughter. Looking back at Jedit, Tarrian realised just how young he was.

Closing her eyes, Tarrian reached out with the force to try to see what was to come. Why had she been drawn to come here in the first place. What she saw was her brother, here. Opening her eyes quickly, she turned back to Krissi.

"He is here, on Naboo. He will come to this place." She wasn't sure why she felt that she should offer Krissi her help, but she did. "In my vision of you, the child you were carrying felt so much like my own, that is why I came. I have not seen my brother sinse before his wedding, and there is still some ill will towards him on my part at what he did to Bishop. I can not do much to help you, but I can pass on some energy to help you regain your strength. You will need it when he arrives if you are to adequetely protect your child. I will leave shortly, as I need to return to Bishop. But I can not leave until I have found the reason that my vision brought me to you. While in your home, I will refrain from misusing your apprentice, as you put it."

Tarrian looked at Krissi trying to read her thoughts, but she was blocking her. If the situation was reversed, she would be doing the same. She wanted to say something to comfort Krissi, but could not think of anything. Not to long ago, she would not have had that problem.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Krissi took a deep breath. She sensed a change in Tarrian. Perhaps she was not completely gone- there still might be a chance... A strange scene flashed before Krissi's eyes- Ar-Pharazon at a banquet, and Angel watching him from across the table, a cold smile on her face. Soon sister, soon... Krissi felt wary of her sister's intentions. Becareful... You do not know his power. Angel's voice came through loud and clear. Yes, but what good is he without his power? Laughter echoed through Krissi's mind and the vision faded. Krissi wondered about her sister's words, but remained silent. She looked at Tarrian.

Krissi took a deep breath. "Tarrian, you are my sister-in-law. Below the temple of the Sith, I took secret vows... No one can ever know this other then Jedit and you. I beg of you to keep this hidden"

Jedit's eyes nearly popped out of his head, but he stayed silent. Krissi cast him a mournful look. "I was tricked into marrying him, under the influence of dark crystals that nearly took my life... And the life of our child... She is here... She is safe. But he can not know- he can never know.... Promise me! Keep her secret, keep her safe"

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg

Finally the main course came. By that time Smash seemed more than a little off his knocker but he would still be fully functional... She smiled, thinking of the "after dinner events".... Her eyes scanned the room, falling on Ar-Pharazon, who seemed to be bored with everything but the food. Angel caressed the package on her lap. It was time. She clapped and the room fell silent. Ronet looked at her oddly. She smiled.

"Servants and kin, operatives and vigos, I have an announcement to make" The room seemed to deaden. Angel continued. "To honor his Lordship, the great Dark Lord Ar-Pharazon shall be presented a gift in good will of our most humble organization... I hope he does not refuse it- it being small and simple, but full of a great and wonderous power"

Angel brought the gift to AP and bowed again in the manner she had before, placing the package, soft black velvet adorn by a single red ribbon made of silk. She returned to her seat. "May it show proof of our alliance and may he never show ill will towards his most gracious allies"

AngelineDaisakuSig.jpg

"Ah, my creation, you've served me well. I do accept this gift from you and your husband."

Ar-Pharazon looked to Smash eyeing the manilla folder.

"I do think that our alliance will be an effective one. Smash, follow my plan exactly as specified and I will make sure Curst is a Black Sun controlled facility as well as gaurantee your organization an edge over CORSEC."

Ar-Pharazon looked at the pendant. It was a golden disc, with a star etched around a black stone. Underneath the stone was an elaborate design of an eye. He enjoyed gifts from those most loyal to him. He raised the medallion above his head and placed the chain around his neck and let it fall onto his chest.

"I can feel the power flowing within me."

Edited by Guest

apeditname.jpg

*Ronet let himself relax only slightly as the gift was unvieled. Perhaps that had been all that Angeline had been hiding. Her attitude had changed as she brought it out, though he still wasn't sure what it had changed to. Never the less he kept his eyes open for anything further, quickly scanning the medalion as it was brought out.*

~ StarWars.com

RonetFarr.png