Naboo

RaveN

"Mordja, my brother, you finally join us. Welcome to the fray."

*Gromukh swung his staff around and decapitated a citizen that had run blindly towards him as he ran from Mordja. Waving his hand in the direction of a huddled group of armed guards, several in the center suddenly became violently ill. Lumps and blisters formed accross their skin as they vomited on the ground. They rolled over in their own puke and piss as their eyes dimmed and sank back into their heads, leaving opening for a vile black liquid to flow freely from the cavities. Blood flowed from their ears and maggots ate their way hungrily from their insides to their out. The guards around them scattered away from the diseased bodies and thus left themselves open to the troops of the Burning Legion which set upon them hungrily. With each passing death he could feel himself and his fellow demons grow in power by feasting on their released sins.*

"Prepare my brothers, for soon Orshin Jurai will join us, and this world will become one with our world and the evil souls of man will serve us to destroy their brethren."

*Watching the troops land Gromukh could only smile. More fodder for the Burning Legion. He found a small group of his minions that he had brought over with him as they tore a small family to shreads, eating their insides and consuming the darkness of their souls.*

"Go. New enemies have arrived."

*He directed them towards the Outer Heaven troops and they moved off unhesitantly. He knew the troops would undoubtably mow down his minions but he was sure they would manage to at least take reach a few of them and perhaps even dishearten the soldiers that had gotten involved in, perhaps, more than they had bargained for.*

"Mordja! There are those that have arrived here to challenge our attack. I believe it is your job to make them see the folly of their ways."

*Both Demons bellowed loudly in a malicious and cruel laugh that shook the very essence of life from the citizens around them.*

Mordja rears himself up to full hight, which is quite considerable.

"Stand aside! I will deal with this worm who challenges the Burning Legions!"

Mordja draws forth his weapon, a seven foot long flaming sword and having challenged Gabriel, he formalizes the engagement by approaching the puny human standing before him. With that set, his troops draw off to the side, leaving the two to battle it out without outside interference. The Warrior General Mordja the Fallen appraises his opponent and rushes forward, his blade held in a low. He starts a quick with a quick, controled swing, aiming to cut Zion in two from bottom to top.

*Laughing as Mordja towered over the small man, Gromukh took a seat on one of various hover craft that had been abandoned in the street. Crunching the frame beneath him he eventually got comfortable, leaning back to watch the fight as his minions of the Burning Legion protected him. He doubted it would be much, but even a quick fight was better than none.*

Mordja rolls backward quickly at the sound of the the rifle and ducks out of the radius of the micromissles as they miss and impact the ground. With suprising agility the demon recovers from his roll and springs in the air, aiming a savage cut at the airborn Zion from behind.

Mes Tisserand's Advanced Naboo Starfighter enters the Naboo Atmosphere... after being granted permision... the ship lands And Master Prophet hopes from the Drivers seat where Mes takes his place... Master Prophet runs to his ship and Enters the code to turn off its sitting sheilds... Master Prophet then Enters his ship and Fires it up... After Entering the coordinates for Midsengard Master Prophet takes off and blast through the atmosphere with Mes following shortly behind...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

* Gabriel increases boost to his jetpack, narrowly avoiding the fiery blade. He lands on top of one of the starships fleeing Naboo in a convoy. Mordja follows him, ascending upwards with its batlike wings. The demon lashes out with it's flaming sword, grazing Gabriel's upper left arm. Gabriels recoils, weaves, and delivers a strong right hook to Mordja's face, sending the demon back. The two opponents square off again.*

Wolfpacktwo.jpg

Mordja falls back at Zion's blow, opening his wings to do a backspin in midair. While doing so he aims his left claw at Gabriel's legs, knocking him to the ground and on his back. Mordja pulls his feet underhim and with a triumphant roar, aims a savage down stroke his foe with the intention to cleave both Zion and the convoy in two.

OOC: Sorry, sorta forgot where we were

IC:

Carnivean the Lacerator watches the Naboo Palace and raises his arms in the air. He called upon the fires of hell and brimstone, to quench the palace. The sky turns dark, and a storm picks up. The sky now turns red as it catches on fire, the cackling noise of flame heard everywhere.

"RAIN DOWN!"

The fire and brimstone and small meteors emerge from the air and fly towards the ground, pummelling the Naboo Palace.

*Watching the arial battle take place far above them, Gromukh realizes that the troops that had come with this new foe were equally mezmerized by it. Smiling evily he gestured toward the group. Three of the soldiers suddenly keeled over, grasping at their stomachs as they felt fangs of evil seem to eminate from the core of their soul. What started as small quickly spread like fire in the dry places of their essance. Their eyes flooded with blood on the inside, giving them a sickly crimzon stare. Twisting about as those watching backed away in horror, their bones snapped and rehealed themselves. Finally the dead ceased movement and lay there in twisted shells of what they were. One soldier knealt to touch one of the bodies.*

"Not a good idea."

*The dead body lurched, spinning in its spot and grabbed the man's arm. With a violent tearing motion it tore the arm most of the way off, leaving a few ligiments hanging there which it bit through savagly. As the soldier screamed and fell back to slowly bleed to death, the three bodies stood. Their rifles were still grasped in their hands as they stood and began firing on those they had called comrades. Smiling as they found their attention diverted, Gromukh watched the sky again as the human jumped to another ship to let Mordja's blade slam through the ship he was just on.*

Mordja's blade misses the elusive Zion and cleaves the convoy in two. The ship erupts in a ball of flame. Mordja drops in a free fall through the ship as the fletchette shots are consumed in the fires of the convoy. He spreads open his wings and swoops over the next ship. He folds his wings in and falls onto it with a crash, knocking Zion off his feet. Mordja strikes at him with his flamming sword.

*hides behide the great Ashil tree.*

Jetta, are you there?

'I hear you Jasmin. What's your position?'

*Jasmin looks around. Clicks her comlink.*

Um.... I'm behide the Tazin, I think Bulmort might be around here some where. Jetta, you're a Bounty Hunter, so how did I become to have to kill this one?

'Oh shut up. Never mind about that.'

Ok. See you at base.

*Jasmin turns her comlink of and slinks off in the shadows.*

guns.jpg

*Diverting his eyes yet again from the battle high above, Gromukh watched the Outer Heaven troops engage the diseased troops he had set upon them. He stood from the hover car he had sat upon and wandered a slight way from the area, keeping the battle in sight.*

"Where is Lord Jurai?"

*Several small children squeeled at the sound of his voice and he turned towards them. Three, huddled in fear, looked up at him. He smiled grimely and continued walking. Sighing they stood and ran for another hiding spot... and right into the clutches of several Burning Legion troops that had been standing nearby.*

*Gromukh stopped and sniffed the air. Some scent drifted upon the breeze. Something strong. Something new. Something innocent. The smile that graced his face would have shivered the skin off of his minions, that is if they weren't allready dead and many missing their skins as it was.*

"Come, we have souls to feast upon."

*At the distance, the essence was small. But the fact that he could feel it from there meant that it must be strong. As they moved through the city, he realized he could feel more than one. He and his plagued group approached the souls that they could feel. Their spirit was strong, stronger than that of the normal citizen. And much less tainted. That would make consuming and corrupting them that much more pleasurable. Rising over the hill behind them, the pair turned to stare at the demonic presence before them. Standing as tall as his slouched frame would allow, he stood still taller than the wookie. Power surged in his hands and his bladed staff of green demon fire burned into existance between his palms.*

"Foolish mortals. You have brought yourself to meet your own destiny. At the hands of the Burning Legion you shall fall! Destroy them my minions."

*Making a sweeping arc with his firey staff, Gromukh waved his small group of a dozen towards the pair. The bodies of former Naboo citizens hobbled, limped, and jumped their way forward. Their bodies had been racked with diseased, their skins split, and their innards crushed. Few looked anything like their origional forms. The twelve encircled two, crying out hoarsly through strained and mutilated vocal chords. Without a guiding guesture they attacked simultaniously. Gromukh stood back with his weapon and watched the fun... for now.*

*looks at the wookie*

Bulmort killed my sister's padawan. She says I'm better at this. So I will. He also murdered my brother. Normally, I wouldn't do this. But, Bulmort distroyed my life also.

*Jasmin turns her head away from her friend. A tear slides down her cheek. Sh quickly wipes it away. She starts to walk to the Rising Hope .

guns.jpg

*Looks at Shadow. Then a peace flows through her.*

You know what Shadow. I won't. I will not do it. Something tells me not to do it. I'll let Jetta deal with it.

*Looks around. She gets up.*

Well. Come on, Shadow.

*Jasmin walks into the Rising Hope.*

guns.jpg