Naboo

RaveN

Krissi followed the man, her eyes taking in the detail around them. Angel and her servant were silent. The man took them down several halls and to a docking area. Stepping into a small boat, they were off. Two men, one at the front, and one at the back, paddled the boat out into a small lake like area.

The small boat set out into the crowded bay area, and Krissi drew the hood of her cloak over her face. She prefered to stay hidden for as long as possible. She made sure to elimate her presence in the force. Angel and Libby followed suit. People laughed and waved. Fishermen yelled to their apprentices. Children swam and palyed in the water. Life was flowing everywhere. Krissi looked at their guide.

"Is there any less known route?"

"Yes lady, but we use that only if you like the place we show you"

Krissi sighed and leaned against the side of the boat. Her eyes took in the events of the common people. As they neared the wider lakes and rivers, the people grew more sparse until they eventually disappeared.

The water current picked up a little and the small boat drifted into a row of trees. They drifted farther and farther from humanity until they were miles away from the capital city. Birds and natural creatures crept out from their hiding places. Krissi smiled and drew back her hood. If their was something she loved as much as her family, it was nature.

Large white birds floated across the water gracefully. They were beautiful. Long slender necks, giant, angelic wings. Small, black beaded eyes. A small orange beak. Krissi was fascinated by them. She looked at the oarman behind her.

"What are those?"

"Swans my lady. A creature we received from a ship that was stranded. they were from some place far away... Their species thrives her... Beautiful creatures..." The man replied. Krissi smiled.

"Yes... Very beautiful. Are there any near where we are going?"

"You will see... It is beyond any dream my Lady... Elentári... It is a land beyond dream set in reality- a priceless gem set in the most precious metal... A jewel beyond compare... Yes, Lady, you will see" With that the man fell silent. Krissi watched the birds in wonder. She could only dream of what lie ahead.

Edited by Guest

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg

*Raynuk arrives at the spaceport, his cloaks gathered around him, hiding his form from the bustle of the area. There were people going back and forth from here and there, and Raynuk couldnt shake the feeling that all he wanted to do was just throw a Thermal Detinator in the middle of the room and watch the Carnage. But Rsymuk found himself completely weaponless. Not even his Lightsaber was with him...the result of a less than Sith-like death at the Hands of Crimson Morpheous...or his Darksaber to be more presice. Raynuk looked around and tried to figure out how he would manage to get off this damn Rock. It was too damn happy for him, he needed to go back to the Sith Temple. As Raynukl looked aorund, he saw among the people, a man walking casually towards the Dockingbays where people would land their personal ships. Raynuk smiled and walked swiftly towards the man, but stayed back a bit, hidden by the crowd itself. He followed the man through the door and beyond...*

OOC: I gotta think of a new Personal ship for Raynuk now lol Damn Naboo and its hard ground IT KILLED MY SHIP!

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*The stranger turned off of the main hallway and down into a sub path that lead to Docking bays 76-82. Soon, Raynuk had made the same turn, his black robes and cloak billowing slightly more than they should be, as if a small wind was pushing back against him. His face was still hidden by the hood as he walked. Raynuk seemed to glide across the ground, his footsteps silent as he slowly closed in on the figure. He had hidden himself from the stranger a while back and continued to stay that way for a while. Then finnally, the figure turned again and passed under an archway. Raynuk 'floated' to the arch and stopped, looking in...Raynuk couldnt help but smile. He had been right. The stranger was walking towards his ship, obviously preparing to leave Naboo. But Raynuk couldnt let that happen.

The stranger was in possetion of a very rare ship indeed. a Starfury.

Raynuk walked into the docking bay, his presence still hidden from the man. Raynuk went right up behind the man, and then revealed himself.

The result was one that pleased the Sith quite nicely. The man spun around in horror and froze, then tried to reach for his weapon. But by that time, it was too late for the man. Raynuk raised his left hand and almsot touched the man. A milisecond later, blue Sparks were shooting from Raynuk and into the man. A full second later, the man was slumped to the ground, smoke rising from his chest as the smell of burnt flesh, clothing and hair all mixed together to form the sent of Death. Raynuyk smiled and turned to the ship. He walked over to it and stroked his hand along the frame of it.

*Five minutes later, Raynuk shot out of the Naboo Atmosphere in his new ship, the Reborn Minitour and made a jump towards the Sith Temple..he had things to do.*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

The boats continued down river until Krissi was sure they were at least twenty miles from the nearest city. As night fell, the boats pulled into shore. Krissi looked up at the stars. There were few places she felt this close to the force- and to nature. the stars shone like diamonds in the heavens and the group settled in for the night. The guides broke into song about the sacred ground they were going to, and of the mysterious lady that once lived there. She was said to be pure of heart, a lover of nature, and joined to darkness, though it did not fill her. The tune spoke of the Evenstar, born to darkness and light. Krissi touched the charm around her neck. Sickness had come over her and passed several times that day.

As they drifted off to sleep Angel watched her sister carefully. She smiled. She began to hum the song of Evenstar again. Then she too drifted into dream, and the night passed on.

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg

In the bustling city square of the capital of Naboo, commuters went along their merry ways as customers took the time to idly chat with traders and shop owners. It was just like any other day upon the peaceful planet, the air resounding with the excited sounds of worry-free chatter.

Among the diverse collection of small cargo ships and trade vessels, no one noticed the blood-red T-16 that settled in on the outskirts of the city square and waited.

darthgrief.jpg

(5:46:09 PM) Five Wing Seraph: make a thread called "I want to get plastic surgery to get tusks grafted into my mouth"

(5:46:18 PM) Prince Scumbag: okay

(5:46:21 PM) Prince Scumbag: after this one gets closed

The next morning the small group was up with the sun, and traveling. the day passed, and once again they set off down river. Krissi was becoming bored, thinking that perhaps she had been taken as a fool when the oarman tapped her shoulder.

"See it shine in the fading light? It is truely a beautiful site..." He said softly. Krissi looked up, her eyes widened. They turned the bend to come upon a small island like area. It was heavily forested, and in the distance the setting sun gleamed offthe top of a large white tower. The force presence and the prescence of nature was incredible. Yet, Krissi felt a certain saddness. This place would be her sanctuary, but not yet. The boat drifted to a pause, the guide turned to her.

"It is yours lady, if you wish it... But I feel that you are not ready. Look long upon it, for there is not much time left and your journey back is many nights away. But you will return..." Krissi took the guide's words and gazed upon the palace. Then the boats were turned about and the long voyage home was begun. Another day and a half passed before they returned to the main city, recovering fromit's wounds. Angel and Krissi departed on different ships, the guide slipping into the unknown shadows. Both ships headed for unknown destinations.

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg

*Blasting through hyperspace towards Naboo, Bishop shed his winter gear and dressed in something more suitable for the climate he was approaching. After searching through his clothes for awhile he found an old box. It contained his old clothes from before his days at the Jedi Academy. He had forgotten about them as he had forgotten about his past with crime. Pulling them out he quickly dressed. His baggy black pants cinched together just inside the top of his large black boots. He pulled a long sleeved black shirt over his head and tucked it in. Next he fit a simple black hat on top of his head and stuck a pair of sunglasses into his pocket that he would later wear on the planet. He pulled a black leather coat out and donned it as well, finishing by adding a pair of black gloves. He clipped his lightsaber to his belt and headed back into the cockpit as he neared Naboo. At precisely the right time he dropped out of hyperspace and decended towards the planet's surface. Skimming through the atmosphere he suddenly banked towards the planet. He felt something, he wasn't sure what it was, but he felt something. In the distance, but coming up fast, he could see the city. The same city Adi-Wan had taken him to after rescuing him on Coruscant. He sighed and looked down at his mechanical arm, covered in leather and cloth as memories of the terrors that had preceeded his trip to Coruscant flooded back.*

"At least back then I had Tarrian. And before I didn't have her with me physically, but I knew that someday I would be able to bring her back. But now... now she is gone. No thanks to you Sauron."

*Whatever it was that had caused him to come down was eminating from a field outside the city gates. He set down and lowered the ramp, then walked outside. He quickly equipped his sunglasses in the bright mid-day light as he walked through the field. A single dark entity among the light colors around him. He stopped in the middle of the field and looked around. Concentrating he could make out a presence. Not a current presence, but of one there from a while ago. Visions suddenly flooded his mind as he finally grasped the feeling that pervaded the area. This was where Tarrian had turned. She had made her final decision here. She had given herself over to the darkside. Feeling around he knew she had not died here. She had left the planet. However he would have to find some clue as to where they had gone. Retreating to his ship he lifted off and entered the city proper. Leaving it in a docking bay he wandered the city streets, looking for any place he might be able to get information on Tarrian. Or anyone who might know something.*

Bishop.jpg

*dropping out of hyperspace he entered the atmosphere of naboo as he followed the tracking devices after minutes he came to the city where his tracking device indicated bishop was present he soon docked his ship in the docking area and he entered the streets as he felt a presence of eyes stairing at him in his jedi attire*

hmmmm........................

*he picked up his communicator and messeged bishop

-----------bishop this is BLUEDUST i have followed you hear to naboo please meet me i am standing in the street near the docking bay please hurry we must talk before you make a wrong decision my friend-------------

*as he waited for bishop to respond and meet him he felt the presence of somebody watching him, just then a group of men slowly krept around him circling him as he looked around at them he lifted his handusing the force to manipulate there minds*

repeat after me :you do not want to bother me

*they repeated*

:you want to throw away your weapons and change you life of crime

*they repeated*

:you want to apologize to any body you have bothered and go home and take up a new productive life of peace

*they repeated then ran home*

*used the force to pull a near by wooden chair to his hand and put it behind him and sat down patiently as he waited for bishop*

bluedust.jpg

"This is Master Prophet to Blue dust... Come in...?"

"This is Bluedust I can hear you..."

"This Is not right, Let him do what he must, He needs to do this... it is his destiny... Turn your ship around, and head back for Ilum.. what you are doing is just enterfearing with his buisness..." says Master Prophet

OOC: (This is a pre-planned Storyline, Dont enterfear with our plans... let him do what he must....)

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

ooc)) log on aim

icc))

*picks up his communicator*

listen what i am doing is saving his life he is clouded by the thoughts of tarrian and his pain inside will be his own doing he must come around. revenge is not the way of the jedi but if he wants to get sauron back we will come up with a plan together this is not safe him wandering alone like this looking for a sith i will not stand by and watch him be killed

bluedust.jpg

*Wandering the streets of Naboo, Bishop was suprised by a sudden beeping in his pocket. Remoaving the communicator he could hear Bluedust calling him. He was there on Naboo.*

"Bluedust? Why are you following me? Doesn't he understand I need to do this..."

*Making his way through the avenues back towards the docking bay. There he saw Bluedust send a small crowd on their way, then take a seat. He walked up to him silently and pulled a chair over, sitting down with a small table between them.*

"Bluedust, I know what you're here to say and do. But you must understand. I need this. Darth Sauron killed Tarrian. And he will kill others. I just plan to stop him before he hurts anyone else I care about."

*Bishop stood from his chair and Bluedust instantly responded to stop him. He simply put out a hand to indicate that he should back off.*

"Go back to the temple Bluedust. Train Angellia or finish your training. Whenever the council decides that action is right we will need as many Jedi Knights as we can muster, and they need to be as strong as they can be. And if the council will not act... then perhaps this Rouge Jedi faction I've been hearing about will have some merit. I'm sorry my friend."

Bishop.jpg

my friend my senses are keen as ever i sense suaron no where near if we are to retailiate at him we will do it together you are not ready to face him alone how do we even know she is dead we have seen know proof sly is a good friend but maybe he has gotten his facts mixed up for your benefit we will go find proof together agreed?

*looks at his friend*

bluedust.jpg

*Sighing he let his gaze drop to the ground in thought. Then he looked up to meet his friend's eyes. There was hurt behind his own, mixied with a little anger.*

"She is dead Bluedust. I can no longer feel her through the force, and Sly would have no reason to lie to me about it. Go back to the Jedi, this is my path to walk."

*With that he turned and entered the crowded streets, instantly he was lost in the confusion. Minutes later he was up in the docking bay and heading towards his ship. He stopped outside and reached into his pocket where he retrieved the communicator that Bluedust had given him.*

"You were right about one thing my friend, Sauron is not on this planet. But that will not end my search. I will find him."

*He turned his hand over and the small communicator fell to the ground. It bounced and rolled, coming to rest against his boot, almost beckoning him to pick it up again. After watching it for a moment he kicked it away. One more connection severed. He was getting tired of losing those connections, but sometimes it was unavoidable. He boarded his ship and started it up. With the help of a simple mind trick he was quickly thrust to the front of the line of those waiting to get permission to leave. His craft lept into the air, hovering there for a moment, in clear sight for Bluedust, then rocketed up into the atmosphere. Plotting a quick course he blasted into hyperspace.*

Bishop.jpg

*as BLUEDUST watched bishop flee he ran in the docking bay using the force mind trick to by pass guards quickly he aboarded his jedi starfighter and took off into space quickly jumping into hyperspace using nothing but the force to follow bishop*

my friend please dont be foolish-sighed BLUEDUST

bluedust.jpg

The BlackHawk touched down outside of Theed and both Tarrian and Sauron made their way into the city.

"Why are we here?" Tarrian asked with a puzzled look.

"To discover something." Was the only thing Sauron offered.

After a ten minute walk Sauron found a dataport and plugged himself into it. Using the speed of his own brain he quickly reviewed highly classified sensor data. Soon he found what looked

like to be a familar ship. The computer said it belonged to a Bishop, Sauron knew this fellow to be Tarrian's old friend. After digging deeper he discovered Bishop had been all over the galaxy, the second ship following puzzled Sauron. Bishop always seemed to run from it, suggesting either someone after him, or a friend trying to stop him from doing something he would live to regret. The second option seemed more possible, giving what had happened to Bishop over the past several weeks. Bishop's traveling also seemed to suggest he was in search of something. It couldnt be Tarrian for Sauron would have suspected Bishop wouldnt have waited this long to search for her. The only other possible option Sauron came to was revenge. Bishop was after the person who he thought killed Tarrian, and the likely suspect Sauron reached was himself.

Intresting. This may be the presence I feel. If I can feel him, then chances are he can feel me. Sauron thought to himself.

After unplugging himself from the computer he found Tarrian again, "Follow me." He said as he lead Tarrian into the shadows....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

*Dropping out of hyperspace for the second time in recent days, the Hand Of Bishop made it's way towards the planet's surface. He could feel the same presence on the planet which he had felt in his dreams. He couldn't pinpoint it, but he was sure it was in or around Theed.*

"Yes, give me the same landing spot as last time, add it to my bill."

*Landing his YT-2400 he got out and stood near the base of the ramp. Checking his blaster at one side and his lightsaber at the other, he straightened his hat and put on his sunglasses. If Sauron knew who he was, which was a possiblity, his clothing would help to hide him visibly. Mellowing out his force presence was the next step, but he didn't want to do it too much because he still wanted to be able to feel Sauron if he came near him.*

"It's time to end this."

*He was ready and he strode confidently from the bay and out into the crowded streets. He made an effort to control his breathing as the apprehension grew. His lust for revenge nearly choking him as it throbbed in his chest. Joining the crowd he wandered... ever vigilent.*

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian followed Sauron through the city. As he lead her into the shadows, she felt that he was waiting for something or someone. Reaching out with the force, she touched him, she knew instantly it was someone. But almost as soon as she touched him, he blocked her. He didn't want her to know who.

"Sauron, why are we here?"

She looked at him, waiting for his answer. If he was going to block her, she would have to ask for what she wanted to know.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Sauron turned to look at Tarrian, "Someone is here for you. To you they are very dangerous. Stay here near the palace while I dispoes of this threat."

He wrapped his cloak around himself hiding his face and marched out into the street. After finding the location of Bishop's ship he determined he wasnt there. Soon Sauron began a search....

After several minutes passed Sauron sensed through the force a man, and metal. As Sauron searched deeper with the force he sensed the metal in the position of an arm, on the man. This must be Bishop....

With some speed Sauron went to the other side of the street, getting infront of Bishop, making sure Bishop saw him. Trying to get Bishop to follow him he made his way near the city gates....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

*Seeing a sudden flash of movement that stuck out from the rest of the mundane crowd, Bishop watched a man moving towards the front gate. Letting his force usage expand a bit he narrowed Sauron's force presence into the same direction the man was.*

"I may just have found you."

*Following him towards the front gates he saw and felt him slip out. He quickly followed, determined not to let him escape.*

"You can't get away that easily."

*Pausing at the gate he glanced back towards the city, looking for nothing particular and seeing nothing. He turned outside, his face set and ready. He followed him outside...*

Bishop.jpg

Sauron feeling Tarrian beinging to poke around in the force quickly shut her out, this wasnt the time for her to bare this burden, to go through this pain.

As Bishop walked outside the gates Sauron watched from his perch on a high wall right above him, "You follow me Jedi, why?"

860910daer.jpg

*Whirling Bishop spied the Sith high above him. Feelings swirled through him as he saw him and he immediatly identified him. His jaw clenched shut and his hand immediatly dropped to his lightsaber, unclipping it, but not activating it yet.*

"You. I follow you because I've come for you. You killed the only one that I hold higher than even the Jedi Order itself. And for that you will meet justice at my hands. You will die, today Sith."

*Hauling his hand forwad he hurled his lightsaber hilt up at Darth Sauron. The pure white blade unfurled in mid flight. Guided by the force it swung through the space the Sith would have occupied had he not moved from his perch. Holding his hand out the handle flew back to his hand and he charged towards where the man had landed.*

Bishop.jpg

After landing Sauron saw Bishop diving straight for him. How unnatueral for a jedi. Sauron could feel the pain Bishop carried with him.

With a snap his Sauron activated his Lightwhip, a whip like blade of pure energy emerged from the hilt. With a small movement of the wrist the blade swung in an arc infront of Sauron, deflecting Bishops saber away from him.

The Lightwhip was a dangerous weapon, even the smallest mistake of motion could send the energy blade coming right into Saurons body. He liked the weapon however, the blade with easy to move yet it reflected physical attacks with out little motion.

Once Sauron got Bishop a few feet back he swept the whip right for Bishop's face, being quickly deflected, "Hmm, I presume you speak of your old friend Tarrian. I remember her, she was very pleasing to me, all that fear from her to feed off of, it was a pleasure, up until I forced her to give up, then destroyed her...."

860910daer.jpg

Feeling Sauron block her once again, Tarrian sighed and sat down. Leaning against the tree, she tried to figure out who would be a danger here to her.

After a while, she became frustrated. Standing, she decided to walk the city. Walking down the street, she keeps a watchful eye from anyone following her. Keeping herself open to the force, she feels a strangely familiar presence. It seems to be an echo of someone here before.

Continuing down the street, she casually looks in the stores and shops.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"