Naboo

RaveN

Master Prophet stood in the Town cicle with huge alter like structure built for the dead Jedi to lay... Master Prophet Hoisted Ethel Cantado up ontop of the tree trunks... Master Prophet Drew his lightsaber and light a small grass torch that he had made... as he steped back he light the torch, then threw it into the tree limbs... The bottom started slow but soon the Jedi's body was engulfed in flames... Master Prophets shadow flickered in the Redish orange light being emmited from the fire... He stared into the Fire as the body burned and the Ashes filled the air... now that his "father" wasnt there to hold him back, the anger filled his body.. his mind... and his soul... Master Prophet turned and walked away with the Jedi's body still burning... he headed twords the Landing platform where his ship had been stationed...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Jaf si Ka is walking with his host, as again he feels this sence of something strange and powerful,"I will have to go sorry, I will be back at the Palace after awhile"He says to his host.He turns down an alley to follow this strange and unknown feeling he has"could this be the pressence of a sith?" he thought to himself.Thinking that what ever it is He must be careful.As a jedi apprentice with his master temporarilly away,he must figure out the mystery of this feeling of an enigma to him.

A Jedi padawan who does not even have a light saber yet.Keep mindfull of the force! He remebers the words of his master.Yet as he keeps walking down an alley he hears a familliar sound."thats the sound of light sabers clashing".He walks further into the darkend alleyway and can see two shadowy figures in battle,He hides behind a corner hoping that he has not been seen.

Do not under estimate me

*Adi-Wan simply watched, and made mental notes of his Master's words with Hatred ... and the other Sith. He scoured his master's thoughts, and memories ... he knew this Sith, Zar? interesting*

*He felt out of place all of the sudden, but would stand by his Master's side, in case of a sudden erruption, however, he felt that Master K'munee had handled himself well in this situation ... note to self ... be diplomatic ... be ... calm - he knew the Sith brang out the anger in him ... he would have to learn to deal with that, and not to spout off so quickly*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

It is simple, Jedi. I offer a peace accord that we will abide by, in exchange for assitance ridding the galaxy of this chareleton, "Lord" Ar-Pharazon. He is nothing more than a tyrant that only cares about himself. If you don't abide by his rediculous laws that he imposes, you are branded a traitor to the Empire. It is nowhere near its former glory as when my master was ruler of the galaxy, and now that he is gone, it is time for a new order. As a display of my sincerity, I offer you this, the lightsaber that belonged to my master, with the crystals removed, of course.

Edited by Guest

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

*JGoD stood almost as a bystander... something she wasn't quite used to... but for the sake of diplomacy she kept silent. She could sense the younger Jedi's troubled thoughts and she kept her eyes on him... this was easier for her than looking at the face of the other that seemed so familiar, and yet so foreign at the same time. So he was angered by the sith... understandable she supposed, well... she had best keep this situation on a good page for them... she focused her thoughts on him and sent him a brief message...

not all sith are alike... something that you would do well to learn young Jedi...

as his eyes flickered up to meet hers she smiled almost kindly... well as kindly as she could manage anyway... before directing her gaze again towards Hatred and Zar... she continued to keep her silence... it was probably better that way...*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

*Adi-Wan noticed the lightsaber hilt that his Master took from the Dark One's hands. Odd ... why would someone want to part with such an invaluable item? Perhaps they DO mean sincere peace? He would consort with Master K'munee at a later date ... but for now, he allowed his Master to do the speaking .... learning his lesson*

*Adi-Wan squinted his eyes at the female Sith that stood besides the two others there ... he looked at her, while hearing her voice in his head*

"hmm... an interesting point" he thought to himself while gazing over her ... she looked familiar in some way. Was she at the Jedi Temple while the Sith raided it? Impossible to tell ... he was there for a short time before his Master ordered him to leave immediately, and seek a safe haven.

He merely responded with a short message to the woman, "Your words have caused me to rethink for a moment. However, you must forgive me for my nonchalant stance on this issue ... you know, the Sith and the Jedi have gone head to head for awhile, now ... and forgive me for my attempts at condemning you all into one group ... you are right, i must keep a clear mind regarding all people ... Sith included. Thank you." - With that said, he gazed at her still ... but almost unknowing now, he still grasped his Lightsabers beneath his robes ... just in case things took a turn for the worse ... the future was clouded by the presence of the Dark Side, now ... and he was unknowing of the path that these "negotiations" would take.

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

I will take this before the Jedi council, as a show of good faith and mutual respect between our two factions. You have have honored me with this artifact, Lord Hatred. After matters have been discussed and plans set in motion, I see to it that it is returned to you.

*DJK bows his head in respect. While at the same time, he probes the Sith lords words for signs of deception and/or misdirection. K'munee could find no trace of either. He also kept his attention partially on the actions and expressions of his padawan.*

When the times come to deliver my desicion, where can I find you?

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

*As Jedi Master K'munee bowed, so did his padawan, Adi-Wan*

He thought to himself, "Master K'munee did this the right way ... i merely took my anger towards the Sith into this conversation ... perhaps i should appologize for my comments earlier..."

*Adi-Wan, without seeming like a 'suck-up' to the Sith merely made the simple comment to the Sith Lord, Hatred, "Forgive me, Lord Hatred ... i was out of place in my earlier comments, and hope that if what you seek is true and just ... that the Jedi will be able to forge some sort of alliance to help us both reach .... common goals."

*He rose his head, and awaited the response from Hatred, or the talks to finish*

Very well, DJK. I appreciate the fact that you would be kind enough to consider returning it to me. Once you receive word from your council, we will be back in the Maw. You can reach us through this communicator. *Hands K'munee a srange looking comm device.* We will await your reply.

*Turning around, and walking back to the ship.*

Let us take leave of this planet, the Jedi side of the Force makes me feel not quite right.

*Adi-Wan watched as the female walked away ... there's something about that one -- he thought to himself. He turned to his Jedi Master*

"Master K'munee ... i'm sorry if i made things a little more difficult with my quickness to speak my mind ... i will not shame you again with such actions. I will try my hardest from this point on to mimick your actions regarding diplomacy with others. Thank you for the lesson ... although you meant it not to be one ... it was."

*He and his Master headed back towards the gates of Theed as the Sith had re-arrived at their ship*

*He walked in silence, awaiting anymore wise words from his Master*

*Upon reaching the shuttle, the four bored and prepare for a long flight back to the Maw installation. Before the flight coordiantes are entered into the nav computer, Hatred makes a scan of the shuttle to make sure that there were no tracking sensors found. Any that were, the hull of the shuttle made sure to put ESD so that they would track, no more. the shuttle lifts off, destination: The Maw installation.*

Master Prophet Walks twords the Platform where his ship was parked... Master Prophet notices a Young Gungan kid looking around the ships outside...

"Can I help you son..." Master Prophet said...

"Yessa... You must be a Jedi... Ever since your people saved our planet I have wanted to be a Jedi... do you think you can take me to your temple so that I may be trained..." Says the young gungan

"I can take you to the temple but there is no telling if you will recieve a Master..." says Master Prophet

"Vary well..." the young Gungan Said...

Master Prophet sensed something coming for him, he wanted to wait... anyone who wants to talk... meet me on the platform...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*The Golden Falcon lands on the platform and Mes Tissernad steps out, his Astromech at his side.

"Master Prophet! I have come across the galaxy in search of you, Adi- Wan Tinova reccomended you to me. For a long while I have been in search of a master, and those who I asked either were denied by the council or took too long to accept. (not mentioning any names...)Anyhow, I have waited long but now I have found you...you sound like an incredibe Jedi, and I would love to be trained under your wing. If you accept it will be greatly appreciated but if you don't I will understand.

ITS.jpg

"Young Tisserand, are you sure that I am the one for you... I have just suffered a great loss in my life... Do you think I am ready for a padawan?" Master Prophet asks Tisserand as he looks him over...

*Mes unaware of the current events racks his brain for a response.

Sir, I mean Master, Oh I don't know what I mean! I am confused at why I was never granted a master in the earlier days at the jedi council chambers back on Coruscant...but you, I have gone through many possible masters the latest being Bluedust, who never responded to my request. Thus far, my life has been filled with dissapointment after dissapointmen, and at one point it nearly drove me to the darkside. I feel that if I have a master, that I will be much more stable and, will be able to improve on myself greatly...I feel something, a...an aura of the force coming from you, you are meant to train me...

Wait, this great loss you speak of... It couldn't be...It couldn't...be Ethel Cantado...could it...

*Mes feeling as though he had caught a nerve in Master Prophet, explained his reasoning

"I am sorry for my assumption, but the night that you and Ethel were speaking, I was in the jedi temple and happened to walk by your room...I overheard you, and well you seemed to have a ceartain connection with him. I am truly sorry, but if it is bothering you, we may change the subject.

ITS.jpg

"t seems that you and me both have been driven to the edge... almost turning to the darkside... I have felt the breath of Evil on my cheeck before... When I first wanted to be a Jedi, Master Raven would not grant me training... It was frustrating, so far that I wanted him dead... Feelings filled me with hate... confussion then I found Master Ness... My Master... Her gentle hand held mine in the time of need... Ethel Cantado and I had a complicated relationship... He was my Father... "

Master Prophet looked at the slim Jedi Hopefull... and he smiled...

"Your prairs have been answered... A master you have found... This journey of becoming a great Jedi will take time... Hard work and patience.. which I can tell you are running low on... I sense Much fear in you Padawan..."

Master Prophet closed his eyes, and looked into the future of this young man... It was cloudy... hard to see the future it was...

"First things first... we must return to Ilum to tell them of your new title as my padawan, from their... the will of the force will take us..."

Master Prophet instructs The young Padawan to come with him in his ship to the Temple... His first Order of the padawan was to leave his ship here on Naboo so that Adi Wan would have a ship since he has no ship... They shall return for the Golden Falcon soon enough...

Master Prophet, The Young Mes Tisserand and the Young Gungan Zin Zoe Tarpals board Master Prophets ship, and set off for the Jedi Temple..

*As Raynuk walked through the nearest town, he saw the ships leaving, and knew what had just happened*

Great...first I nearly get blow up, then I crash my ship into this rock..and now im stranded. What a day this has been...

*Raynuk kept walking, trying to figure some things out*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*The Sith shuttle left the planet Naboo, while master and padawan watched their departure.*

Diplomacy is overrated. Diplomacy is also part of what destroyed the Jedi of old. I was merely trying to keep the situation under control. One Sith Lord is dangerous enough, but three is damn near a force of nature. At my best I might have been able to handle Zar and that woman, but that would have left me open to Hatred. And you Adi-Wan, as skilled as you are would have been killed. I am willing to gamble with my life, but I value yours more than mine, my padawan. Let us depart from this place. We have business to discuss with the Jedi council.

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

*Adi-Wan nodded his head regarding his master's words*

"i]Indeed master ... their strength with the Force is ridiculous ... i merely stood up for myself, when i felt slided. Let us head to Ilum ... we need to speak with the Council regarding this situation.[/i]"

*Adi-Wan and his Master head towards his Master's ship ... and prepare for launch ... Adi-Wan, in the co-pilot's seat, thought about the female ... but then cleared his thoughts and allowed his Master to prepare the coordinates for Ilum*

Tekk's YT-1300 rips through the atmosphere of the Planet Naboo. Tekk is really hungry and he looks for a near Tavern.

Maybe I can get a job here! well, maybe not...last time I wanted a job, the place where I applied was blown to nothing...better just find someplace to spend the next few days and then maybe I'll apply...

Tekk flies above the planet looking for a nice city to dock at. He just hopes nothing will blow up this time...

*DJK's ship, Wings of Mercy II, blasted off towards the Ilum and the Jedi council. Adi-Wan and his master made the jump to light speed in K'munee's modified Vibre class Assault cruiser.*

293az4x.jpg

OOC: I'll wait on you to post our arrival to the Jedi Council thread ... until then, perhaps we should chat in the Space thread -- or whatever -- basically, getting to the Jedi Council is top priority ... so i would recommend a straight-ahead movement to the council thread ... See ya wherever you turn us up, Old K'munee*

A second small shuttle was seen emerging from Hatred's ship, with an open comm to JGoD and Hatred.

[comm]

I'm going back to get my ship, I'll come back when I'm needed...

[/comm]

With that, his shuttle leaves for the Imperial Coruscant Palace...or whatever remained of it.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Raynuk continues walking in all out bordom, he sees a few ships wizz by overhead, but doesnt really even look to them. There was something very wrong and troubling about his current situation, and he could do nothing more than sigh and look damn well lost and sad*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...