Naboo

RaveN

As Akheron observed the ritual and movements within the Force Wound, he could feel the tension building. He was intrigued somewhat, for many elements of his own ritual remained but it appeared due to the Shard the ritual took a life of it's own, it spoke of his potential. 

Even as he felt the emotions dripping from his apprentice, Akheron observed silently until he felt the changes occur. Saw the sphere form and take shape as his apprentice screamed into the nothingness. At the rituals end, he stood proud of the accomplishment and offered a knowing nod to the Spider creature who bore the marks of the Fanged God. When presented with finished product, Akheron took the lightsaber.

It was a crude design but reminded him of his own. Traditional in appearance, primal even. He could feel the Envy drip from it's core, threatening to suffocate and snuff all life out. Handing the bladed back, he nodded approvingly before speaking.

"Most excellent my apprentice, you have achieved a feat few ever have. You have passed the test and advanced to the next step of your training. You now have the tools but must now learn that which is needed to wield this extension of yourself to it's maximum effect. From here everything gets much harder. 

Perhaps now you know the truth of my words and the wisdom spoken. Having witnessed that which cannot be rightly explained to some. In light of this achievement I deem you ready and worthy to shed that which you were in Clan Brasganu having faced the manifestation of Darkness both internal and external.. in my authority as both your master and Lord-Captain of Clan Brasganu I deem it so that you are The Golden Slave no more my apprentice but have been reborn again and ascended through the first fire. You have become The Dragon and as such shall be known as such among those of Clan Brasganu. 

You are likewise granted autonomy to recraft your body as you deem fit as necessary to your chosen path. Which seems to favour the Assassin as I previously mentioned. You may give yourself a 'face'  if that is your desire. See Stitch-Mouth about doing this. Once this is done, we shall depart this world for Aeris III where we are expected. Hold your head high my apprentice and savour your success, at least for now, for on the journey we begin your next steps."

• Like 1

akheron.jpg

"The universe started in darkness at a time when light didn't exist, and that is how it will end. Chaos and suffering is what brings us together. In chaos a man or woman will show who he or she really is and in suffering they will speak the truth. We are darkness incarnate, we are the evil. This cannot be denied, even by me. But without us there is no redemption, passion or order." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012

Pride practically oozed out of Solus at the high praise and the bestowment of the title. Solus almost shivered with excitement. If he hadn’t been trying so hard to impress his master, he probably would have. 

“Thank you master.” Solus bowed as he took the blade back. His fingers grazed over the handle almost lovingly, as if he was still comprehending the fact that he actually had made this. “I will rise to every challenge your training gives me.”

Solus made his way back to Stitch-Mouth. When Solus explained his task, the human nodded knowingly and assembled a variety of parts onto a makeshift table before him. Solus was almost happy that some of the parts were from his old chassis. 

The crafting was much different then before. In previous times, Stitch-Mouth did things his way, without care about his care’s feelings. But now, the alchemist began to actually present ideas. With no words, Stitch-Mouth conveyed methods of having plates fold and slide over themselves, multiple places for sensors and ventilations, places were wires could connect and shouldn’t connect. 

Solus found the word to describe this was Respect. Before, Solus was some child to the alchemist, a pet project to the Sorcerers of Bragsanu. But now, he had proved he was more than just a passing phase of the Lord-Captain’s. Solus, now Dragon of the clan, was on a path to something greater. 

Eventually, the modifications to the head was made. Solus sat down on the ground and allowed the alchemist to do what he did best. Sensors  were removed, screws and bolts were loosened, and metal platings were added with new sensors. Instead of opening up to reveal the shard inside, the plates slid over themselves to reveal the piece of living stone. While there were still a full array of sensors all over the head, several spots on the new ‘face’ were actually opened directly to the glowing stone inside. 

Spoiler

5898c25dfc3a8a92649b864d6c1e0b7c.jpg.cbba5b63a895089d2cfd29f825718f78.jpg

Finally, Solus awaited at the ship. Tear sat beside the Shard awaiting as well, holding a large, bleeding piece of Gungan in its teeth. Solus felt his blade's hilt again. The flowing energy from the Impossible Geometries was almost intoxicating. How he longed for the opportunity to sate his blade's, and the Fanged god's, thirst. 

• Like 1

solus.png.1650ac06c988997ee4153ec4d899dbe1.png

Tros stood within the main hold of Swift Justice looking at a few others gathered at the holoconfrence with him. Avao Skol, Kami Larkin and Kot’dral Duvul all stood and listened to the general report from Naboo. Tros finished up his own final thoughts to them before opening up the table for discussion. “In short, we need to be prepared for a ori’osik amount of resistance. I’m also going to put credits that Terra will be in the opposition. She’s been spotted working with these people over and over again. We’re going to need a few other things to make a good showing at Nar Shaddaa.” He tilted his head towards Kot’dral to see how he was doing. Kami broke the small gap. 

“Formation wise, Clan Larkin would better serve the overall purpose either through ground assault and ship boarding. But I have a feeling that the majority of them are going to attempt to flee. They won’t stay if mass destruction becomes imminent. And if they catch word or a hint that the strike is coming, they’ll evacuate the civilians along with attempting to control the battlefield. Nal Hutta may be the place where they dictate terms…” Behind his buy’ce, Tros let out a sigh. Ship to ship fighting wouldn’t be ideal in any sense if they wished to make a hard hit. Avao cut through finally. “With the huntsman of Clan Larkin, Clan Vuuku will provide our supercommandos to be deployed in any way you see fit Alor. I’m going to keep our weaponsmiths behind to finish up production… speaking of which…”

Avao pulled up a schematic for everyone to see. “We have finished at Qat Chrystac with the production of 36 Fang Fighters that can be deployed. They will be a shock to see, as many in the battlefield have not seen them before. If one of our allied ships can bring them, we can man and deploy them. I will also send with them a new batch of Westar Assault Rifles we just finished crafting. They’ll be a new weapon of choice that could give any jetiise fits. But the main reason why I’m holding our smiths back is this…” A new diagram came to life. When Avao spoke, she held a pride and joy within her voice. “ I present to you, the Keldabe-class Battleship. The main outline and fitting has begun on this bad boy. It won’t be ready for any form of deployment for another 6 weeks, longer if I have to keep surrendering personnel to other avenues, but I feel like this will be something you’ll enjoy surprising people with Alor…”

Tros knew that his own eyes held the excitement of seeing such a thing, and he wanted his fellow vod to share in his own excitement, so he took off his buy’ce for everyone to see his face. “That is a thing of beauty Avao. Keep working on it. When it’s ready, I want to give it a test run.” Setting his buy’ce aside, he looked now directly at Kot’dral. “I want all of Clan Ardell summoned. Zealots and Pathfinders alike. This is a House Solus objective, and I want the galaxy to know that when it involves House Solus, they get everyone. I’ll be sending everyone the rendezvous point shortly. I just need to connect with a final piece before I lock everything into place. Be ready to move at my word. Dismissed.”

As the transmission was cut by Tros, Sutu appeared in the main frame that led to the cockpit. “We’ve cleared any disastrous zones from Theed… awaiting orders.” He looked for a moment at his own buy’ce and then picked it up and placed it under his arm. “Blow it and signal Raven’s Bane. We have request to make of them…”

ori’osik : Big shit

Buy'ce : Helmet

Alor : Leader

Jetiise : Jedi (Plural) 

Tros_Sig_4.png

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

As Solus returned Akheron noted his new changes and improvements to his outer shell. A new body. Approving of it he spoke, it was time to depart, him and all the Linnorms here along with the precious cargo that was the plasma they had gathered for study.

Making contact with the Linnorm left in charge of the operation, he requested a update and a shuttle immediately. It wasn't long before both arrived.

"Lothal, status update requested. Has all cargo been secured aboard the 'Fang Of Chaos' as instructed and the Linnorms made way to the shuttles. We are departing this world, have Stitch -Mouth depart also." 

"Already done my Lord, we just finished up after the young Shard left. Stitch-Mouth is aboard the shuttle and heading to secure you Lord-Captain. I am too, we should be approaching within moments."

Akheron acknowledged him just as he saw the shuttle come into view, landing just outside the Force Wound. The ramp descended allowing both the Shard, Solus and Akheron to at last depart the hellscape that Naboo had become.

"Very good Lothal, I can see you now. Let us leave this desolate world, our work here is done."

Walking to the shuttle Akheron motioned Solus to follow. He picked up pace as he felt the Darkness, something told him he should hurry.

"I see some great improvements upon you my apprentice. Come our time here is done, Aeris III awaits and your further training."

((After your final post we are moving to the space thread.))

• Like 1

akheron.jpg

"The universe started in darkness at a time when light didn't exist, and that is how it will end. Chaos and suffering is what brings us together. In chaos a man or woman will show who he or she really is and in suffering they will speak the truth. We are darkness incarnate, we are the evil. This cannot be denied, even by me. But without us there is no redemption, passion or order." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012