Naboo

RaveN

As Kaylynn finished eating, Tarrian quickly got her changed and turned to go into the other room to dress herself. As she did, she saw Bishop leaning against the door frame, smiling. Walking over to him, he pulled her close and kissed her. As he embrassed her, he smiled down at Kaylynn.

Putting her small hand up, Kaylynn touched her father's face. Tarrian looked up and Bishop and gently handed Kaylynn to him.

"Here, you spend some time with her while I get changed. Your probably going to be gone for a while and then getting the ship cleaned up will take time."

Kissing Bishop softly on the cheek, Tarrian walked past him and into the room they were using. Sitting down on the bed, Tarrian thought of the love that she shared with Bishop. Reaching out with the force, she tried to see what the future held. Closing her eyes, she saw the force turn and swirl around her. She saw the Sith leaving Aracoun Morion. Her Brother and Sauron heading for Naboo. She felt danger, and fear. She tried to reach out further to see what was there. But the swirls faded and she quickly opened her eyes.

Pulling back the feelings, she stood and went to the window. She could feel there was danger to them here. She wanted to leave this place. She knew that something was coming. Dressing, she returned to Bishop.

Taking Kaylynn from him, she quickly kissed him again.

"Bishop, go and get the ship, we will be fine. I would like to leave as soon as the ship is ready."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

"Yes ma'am."

*Bishop mock saluted Tarrian and then kissed her. He turned from the room, calling his lightsabers and cloak to his hands as he walked. He strapped on his weapons and slid the black cloth over his body, it's tail billowed out behind him as he walked. Boarding the Hell's Envy he went to her hold and rumaged through briefly. He found a speeder and quickly moved it outside. Activating its engines he roared out of the palace and through the forest around him. The city was thirty miles off yet, so he accelerated as fast as its engines would allow, using the Force to guide him safely through the path he had chosen. As he slipped deeper into it's power he could feel something. He could not identify what, but he knew it was coming.*

Bishop.jpg

As Bishop raced away on the speeder, Tarrian watched from one of the upper windows. Hurry, Bishop. Something is coming. She thought to herself.

With Kaylynn in her arms, she grabbed her own lightsabre, and decended the stairs. Going to the gardens, Tarrian and Kaylynn walked for a while. Showing Kaylynn the different flowers and trees. As the hours passed by, she took Kaylynn back into the palace. Feeding her, Tarrian laid her down for a rest.

"Alright Little one, you sleep. I'll be here with you." Covering Kaylynn, Tarrian left the room. Leaving all six of the dogs to watch over her precious little one. Speaking with the Massassi, she tells them to take care of Kaylynn, and she will be out in the gardens.

------------------------------

In a clearing in the garden, Tarrian sat down and closed her eyes. Pulling the force into her, she reached out to the future. As the darkness turned, she saw herself and Bishop with Kaylynn, and suddenly Kaylynn was no longer with them. The rage in Bishop was inmeasurable, and there were others moving with him. Her brother and Sauron.

She saw the Jedi, searching for one of their own as well. Possibly the one that Raynuk spoke of. As the future closed, Tarrian heard the dogs. Her eyes snapped open and she was on her feet in an instant.

Outside the Palace lands a ship, Un-noted, and un-detected... Mes Concentrates on the force, as he Ready's the ship for a fast escape. Sly jumps from the craft onto the Palace Roof, What would have been a loud thud, seemed to be silenced by a force trick Master Prophet used while landing.

Day had come and gone, and the shroud of darkness had fallen, Sly sat on the roof of the Palace... awaiting the perfect moment to move out. Looking up into the sky, Master Prophet takes note of what could be his last night under the star, a beautiful skyline of millions of planets, and galaxies. As the Naboo Moon began to rise, Sly felt it was his time to go... as he rose to his feet, and Used the force, to Muffle the noise his feet made on the shingles of the roof.

Sly pats his feet closer and closer, until he comes to a ledge, where 2 Naboo Palace guards stand. Master Prophet thought for a second, on how to get the Guards to move... Raising his hand, he calls upon the force, to move a small rock into a Metal Wall. Making a Thud noise, the Guards go to check it out, Leaving the Balcony wide open for Sly to make his move into the palace. Master Prophet jumped from the Ledge to another building slightly lower, with Perfect elevation above the Window for him to Jump through. Sly Made his move as he used the force to Propel him through the Air, Sly, Lands on the Balcony as he side steps into the Shadows. As the Guards come back to their Balcony position, Sly stands in the shadows closely behind them. As they speak of ladies, and local folk, Master Prophet uses the force to put pressure on the neck, right above the shoulder, but under the chin, putting the two men instantly to sleep as they slid down, and hit the ground, as Sly Drags them into shadows, and walks into the Palace, Un-touched...

_______INSIDE TARRIAN AND BISHOPS ROOM_________

(Tarrian)

"But Bishop, I don't think this is the best idea, especially knowing that he is coming, We shouldn't have brought her..."

(Bishop)

"We had no other choice, We couldn't leave her back there... Jealousy might have destroyed her... Besides, I don't think Sly is Crazy enough to try to get her until he has backup. Don't worry, Just relax"

Tarrian paces back and forth as Bishop eases her anxiety, Kaylynn sleep in the room just next to where Bishop and Tarrian speak, the child of darkness rests her eyes, as the Dogs watch over her, the door shut, So that the Parents don't Wake the Child from her slumber.

As one of the Dogs wakes from its deep sleep, and walks down the hallway through the corridor to the end of the hall where Shadows are casted on the wall. Nearing the wall the dog stops, and bends down to take a drink of water. As the dog's damp tongue reaches the water, and the cool water hits the back of the throat, another sense begins to work. The Dog of Darkness can sense the light side not but 3 feet from her...

______ (MP'S POINT OF VIEW)_______

Sly had walked down the halls, quickly and quietly as to not be seen by anyone. Hiding in the shadows after hearing the dog's footsteps and Metal Chain, Sly Sits hiding in the shadows, thinking to him. "He cannot see you, You cannot be seen by them, He cannot sense you... Hide your side..." Sly Blocks the Senses of the dog, as his mind tricks start to fade, as his thoughts begin to travel in other places...

Other times in fact, the future... what he had been meditating for... To see into Airleas's future, It had finally come... The Darkside... She would be taken capture by the Darkside... Adi-wan, the Jedi Master, lay dead on the Moon of Smugglers. Along with a very ugly alien, who seemed to be familiar...? Airleas would be taken if Sly took Kaylynn...

Sly thought to himself for a moment... "Risk the ones I love... or.... Do what is right... do what is requested of me by the Jedi... do what is right for the Galaxy..." Before Sly could finish his thoughts, The Dog... that was standing in front of him, was about to let out a bark, This would Surely announce the arrival of the Jedi Master... Master Prophet reached out through the Living force, into the Dogs throat his mind pierced... and closed off the dog's Vocal box, so that it could not make a sound. Sly then Looked into the Demand Eyes of the Dog, as he began to turn the dog, the evil dog, soon became a server of the Light... and its overwhelming amount of Light side force, Alerted the Other dogs...

Master Prophet charged into battle, behind the dog, with both sabers lit, All the time, Concentrating on the force, to keep the room silent.... Sly had become strong with the force, as he entered the minds of the two lovers, and made it sound as if there was nothing stirring in the room beside them.

The Lightsiders dog, fought off the other 5 Darkside dogs, as Sly helped cut off the legs of 2 animals, and left it for the Light side dog to finish it... However the Blood crazed evil dogs, even killed their own, the ones that had been injured beyond repair, would surely die.... but with Evil dogs present, it would die quicker, while 2 fought, one began to feast on another chopped body. Ripping it to shreds as if the dog hadn't eaten in months.

Sly Reached for the baby, as she began to cry at the sound of war, Sly held the baby girl in his arms, as he turned and left, the Light side dog fell in battle, being outnumbered, and overpowered. However, Sly had his Metal already, He had the Child. The Alarm sounded, of an intruder, as it broke Sly's concentration on Bishop and Tarrian, as they realized the horror that had come. Running into the Room, Seeing the empty Crib, Tarrian lets out a horrific scream, as Bishop Ignites his saber and rushes out of the room. Tarrian falls to the floor, on her knee's as tears stream down her face. Now Troopers chase Sly, as Bishop gained on Sly with his Sith Spread. Sly Raced through the Hallways, dodging laser blasts, and evading every shot. Bishop full of anger, Throws his Lightsaber at Sly who has just ran down his hallway, The Saber gains speed as it almost reaches the neck of Sly, However, Sly feels it coming and at the last second, deflects it while doing a Mid Aerial summersault. Knocking Bishops saber, into the Closing door device, shutting the Door, and locking as Sly flips to the other side, deflecting the remaining few blasts that made it through the shrinking door. Sly took a break as he made sure the baby was ok...

As Bishop cuts through the Door, Master Prophet seems to be Lost... Running in circles... this was the sure end of the Jedi Master, as all the sudden, a Huge blast shakes the Palace, as Blaster shots hit the sides of the Palace... a Huge gaping whole pierces through, as Moon beams fill the dark room. Mes Tisserand, who had been Piloting Master Prophet's ship hovered shortly below the Palace, as Sly jumps from the whole, onto the top of the Ship. Sly Goes down the hatch, as they speed of into the atmosphere...

Bishop breaks through in time, to see the face of his daughter, fall into the hands of the Jedi...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Mes makes sure both Jedi Master, and the young one are secure, and then he rockets off into the Naboo night sky.

"So Master, you and Airleas decided to adopt, eh? But really, did you think I'd let anyone cut you down without a fight? I'll be there for you, heck I'd die for you! You're the only thing I have right now, and my father..."

*Mes gets choked up for a minute, then continues to speak.

"My father, and my whole family live in an unpleasant fear here on Naboo...I can't bear to dive into their thoughts. Of course they all think that I'm dead, unless my father was able to hear my force message. So, for now, you are the closest thing I've got."

*Mes smiles to Master Prophet, a tear still shimmering in his eye.

"So, what's on our agenda, what are we gonna do now?"

ITS.jpg

As Tarrian and Bishop here Kaylynn cry out for the first time, the two run into her room. As Tarrian sees the empty crib, she screams out...

"NOOOOOOOO"

Rage and anger rose in Bishop, that Tarrian had never felt from him before. Igniting his dual sabres, Bishop chased Sly down. A Hunter going after his prey. Falling to her knees, tears streaming down her face, she reached out to the force releasing her pain and anguish.

As Tarrian called out through the force, all force users felt the rage and pain coming from her. Her force emotion was felt even on Aracoun Morion, her brother was knocked to his knees by his sisters pain as was Sauron. Deep within space, even Raynuk was thrown off balance by Tarrian's pain.

As the rage grew within her, she got to her feet. Turning, seeing the one dog left still standing she ignited her own sabre and struck him down. She would have no reminder of their failure to protect her little one. She threw the doors open with the force and stormed into the hall and down the stairway. Seeing the ship through the window speed towards space, she recognized it as Sly's personal ship. Damn you Sly, you will not live long, old friend. I will kill you if it is the last thing that I do.

Reaching out to Kaylynn, she touched her daughter with the force. We will get you Kaylynn. We are coming.

Going to the Hell's Envy, Tarrian starts the system checks to ready the ship for departure. She could feel Bishop's approach, and felt his pain and rage. As he entered the ship, she didn't turn around. She didn't need to he could feel hers just as she could his.

Going to her, he placed his hand on her shoulder. She reached up and put her hand on his and turned her head up to look at him. "We are going to get her back Bishop. Whatever it takes."

Bishop just looked down at her, no words needed to be said. She could see in his eyes that he agreed.

*Returning with his ship Bishop landed it inside the Hell's Envy's hold. Then he found Tarrian and discussed the presence they had both felt.*

"We had no other choice, we couldn't leave her back there... jealousy might have destroyed her... besides, I don't think Sly is crazy enough to try to get her until he has backup. Don't worry, just relax."

*Suddenly he felt the presence and the sounds of the dogs. The alarm had been sounded and Sly's concentration broken. Bounding into the other room he saw the empty cradle and reacted just as fast. He could see Sly's form just ahead of him and he sprinted full out as his sabers sheared into life. Storming down the hallway, rage adding flight to his steps, he unclasped one of his sabers from his forearm and hurled it at the fleeing Jedi. It was deflected into the wall and the door shut. Calling it to him he reclasped it to his arm and began cutting his way through the door.*

"He's just on the other side. He has no where to run."

*The words were like fire in his throat, egging him on to cut through the door just a little faster, to reach the neck of the kidnapper just a moment sooner. Suddenly the walls shook. He knew what had happened. His eyes watered and he cut on through the door. Cursing he withdrew his sabers and stepped back. Thrusting his palms at the door he willed them open and the door exploded inwardly with a violent shatter. He launched himself through and turned towards the gaping hole. As the ship flew away he charged and began to leap. Some semblence of common sense took control of his arm and reached back, grabbing a section of the stone wall and hauling himself back into the room, rather than letting him fall the several stories to the ground. Falling to his knees he screamed into the night.*

"NOOOOOO! I will find you Kaylynn. I will rescue you. I will kill you Sly. If it's the last thing I do."

*Quick steps brought him back to the Hell's Envy. He found Tarrian on board, but could not say anything to her. His eyes told his feelings better than words ever could. They would find Kaylynn, and destroy her captors.*

Bishop.jpg

The Message was loud... perfectly clear as well... as if he was talking over a loud speaker, Sly Stevenson, Jedi Master of the Council... spoke through the force to the parents of Kaylynn...

You know why I took her... I feel the good inside you both... I know that the love between you two remains because the lightside... I am not going to hurt the Child, She is in well hands, She will be taken care of Fear not... You know what each of you must do...

The Booming voice fades to both of them... but to each of them, another sentence is heard...

(To Bishop)

I told you she was dead, because I knew what she would make you into... I knew she would tempt you to the darkside... I did it with love from my heart... old friend

(To Tarrian)

Tarrian, My god... look what you have become... The darkside has taken you, and your sole has been taken, Look at what you have done to Bishop, If not for the life of yourself... If not for the Life of Bishop... Then for the Life of your daughter... the darkside will end you... and all who love you.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Listening to the voice of his one time friend, Bishop showed no outward reaction.*

It was not her that led me to the darkside. You lied to me Sly. You lit the fuse of my rage. You pushed me over the edge. But because of that I have grown stronger. What does not kill you - they say - will do that. Now you seek to appease your guilt by whisking a child away from her very family. That makes you no better than the Sith whom you choose to persecute. We are not so evil as you believe, simply more honest than the order you choose to uphold. Closer to ourselves. We do not seek to hide our emotions, we celebrate within them. And for that we will allways be stronger. Your time is coming. Kaylynn will be where she belongs again. It is only a matter of time.

Bishop.jpg

Hearing Sly's words, the anger started to build in her. She was barely able to contain it listening to him. Reaching out to him through the force, she gave him her answer.

Sly, I did not turn Bishop to the Darkside, YOU did. I sent him back to the Jedi. I sent him back to you. He was safe there, until you sent him on the path of the Darkside with your lies. You told him that I was killed. You sent him after Sauron for revenge, Not I. Kaylynn will be with us again very soon. You can not keep her. She is beyond you. And you, my old friend will be dead. This I promise.

Not being able to contain the anger she pushed the anger towards Sly. Sending a wave of pain to Sly. As it hit him, he fell back against the wall, holding his head. As he realized what it was he immediately started to block her and the pain subsided.

Putting her head down, Tarrian leaned back heavily in the pilots chair, closing herself off from the force. Trying to control and push back the anger she stood and left the cockpit going back to the training room.

*Bishop's hand caught Tarrian's arm as she entered the training room. She turned around, looking at him through wet rimmed eyes. His own eyes were hard, his emotions still mentally locked down. Over time that would take it's toll and become harder to maintain, but for now he was in control.*

"We will get her back, but first we need to locate her."

Bishop.jpg

Just as Tarrian entered the training room, Bishop grabbed her arm. She could feel his pain as he told her they would get her back, but he was keeping his emotions under control.

Just as she was about to say something to Bishop, Kaylynn's pain hit her. Her legs gave out from under her and she was on her knees. Going to his knee, Bishop tries to help her.

As the pain leaves, Tarrian looks at Bishop with tears in her eyes.

"He's hurting her, Bishop, she is in pain. And he caused it." Was all she could say. Putting her head on Bishop's shoulder, she heard him whisper...I will kill you Sly.

*Hearing the news from Raynuk gave Bishop a little hope. Concentrating he sent a force message to Raynuk then picked Tarrian up off the floor. Carrying her back to their room he layed her in bed and tucked her in.*

"We will get Kaylynn back. Let us return to Aracoun Morion and see the 'friend' that Raynuk has brought us."

*Returning to the control room, Bishop fired up the Hell's Envy and took off. Blasting into space he quickly alinged the several jumps they would do and slipped into hyperspace.*

Bishop.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

¨So much violence...¨

The words were followed by a long sigh.

Neh Raven was still walking through the jungle, thinking, like he did on Tatooine all this time before going to Naboo. He continued to walk carelessly for hours, days...

What does giving up give you? and Where does giving up take you?

• 1 month later...

*A loud screech is heard over Theed as The Golden Falcon rockets over the city. The Naboo fighter passes the city, and heads to the house of his family, which he hadn't seen for 2 years...after a half of an hour, Mes reaches his home of old, a beautiful home right off of the water of one of Naboo's many lakes. It was on an Island off to the right side of the lake, a small Island, close to shore. A part of this was a sandy beach, the other side was covered with trees of all kinds.

"Alright R2, we'll take her down over here, on that small patch of grass."

*The Naboo fighter comes down easily, then hovers while it's landing gear touch the ground. Mes steps out, and R2 follows close behind. Mes's parents were brought out by all of the commotion, but couldn't tell in the slightest who the man wearing the suit was...Mes slowly unzips the suit, because his parents were at no risk of the virus, they were Non force users as you might say. It was at that moment that both his father and mother knew instantly who it was, for the man standing before them was their son...

ITS.jpg

Several Eagle tranpost exit hyperspace and land down on Naboo's surface. They unload their crago and leave. 200 Troops set up a base camp, placed 10 powerful tanks on defence, and activated the equipment. The equipment consisted of a comm jammer, comm intercepter, tracking devices, and radar trackers. 150 Troops were placed on high alert defence, while the other 50 manned the equipment in the command tent.

nsig2c2.JPG

Counter-Terrorism ALL THE WAY!!!

One of the Hate Legions looked at Taren.

"Ar-Pharazon wants your aid with fighting the CORE. He will try to get your soul back in return for fighting for him."

One of the Hate Legions looked at Taren and quickly held a large silver handgun to he face. As she was distracted, another slapped a metal bracelet on her hand.

"With this Ar-Pharazon can keep a beacon on you and if you try to take it off, it will detonate. Undead as you may be, I doubt you'd like to have no body at all."

"Ar-Pharazon is a god."

All of the Hate Legions did a sort of symbolic movement with their hands(the kind that of thing that peons of some religion would do out of reverence for their god)

"He could take your life at will... again/"

One of the Legions ceremonially destroyed himself in honor of Lord Ar-Pharazon.

"Now.. Let us board the transport."

*The ship Granver Doc landed and a dark figure stepped out. She looked around herself. Jetta hoped that she could find a bounty hunter that could rid the galaxy of her Jedi sister. "Maybe even that little friend of her's also. Tera.... ah, yes. Tera-Lee Kenobi. I would love to be rid of her also. Master Kenobi. Ha! Such a high and mighty man, soon to be humbled." Jetta thought.*

"R2-G3, come here"

*A droid rolled out of the ship.*

"Try to find a decent bounty hunter!"

*The droid beeped and went back into the ship. Jetta got her small speeder and jumped on and went to the nearest village.*

I may never be right, but I'm never wrong!