Naboo

RaveN

*JGoD turned immediately to the source of the voice she had heard... none other than Krissi Kenobie, she cast a sly glance at AP, oh the twisted webs we weave... this was interesting... very interesting indeed. She turned her gaze back on Krissi... gods how she hated that woman... her eyes narrowed as she glared at her dangerously...*

"I resent such implications... and I would watch myself if I were you... it is more than obvious that you have no idea who it is you are dealing with..."

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

*Above the once peaceful planet, a lone Starfury errupts out of hyperspace and slows to a stop at the edge of the natural Gravity Well caused by the planet. The sublight Engines powered up, and the craft shot forward closer to the planet. The craft entered the planet's atmpsphere, switching to repulsors gradually as it streaked across the sky. The ship broke through finnally, and flew off into the distance, looking for a place to land. As he flew, Raynuk smiled a bit from under his hood.*

AP..this is Raynuk. If you dont mind, I'd like to met up with you somewhere and ask you a few questions before I return to the temple...

*it was then that he started feeling a presence he knew faintly...*

JGoD..shes here too isnt she

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Krissi glared back at the woman, the presence washing over her. It felt familiar... Her eyebrow raised and she smiled. "Well.... I'd never... Brook... My old friend...."

the last word had a bit to it. Krissi walked up to AP, stilling eyeing JgoD. "I like your new look. But I'm not here for you"

Krissi turned to AP, ignoring the other Sith. Her eyes were cold. "I want the child. I will do anything for her... You know I would... I want no harm to come to her...."

Krissi's voice softened considerably, dropping so that only he could hear it. "Please Ar-Pharazon.... If I ever meant anything to you- if she means anything to you- give her back"

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg

Ar-Pharazon turned away from Krissi. Still grasping his child in his hands, Ar-Pharazon spoke.

"After your violent little demonstration above, I am not sure you are fit to keep my child."

Ar-Pharazon faced her at that point, with a firm grip on his daughter.

"Do you even love me? If you think you can test me, I will test you as well. Do you love me?"

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Krissi stood there silently. Fit to keep his child? A hundred emotions seemed to run through her veins at one time. Fear, anger, confusion... She stared at him for a moment. Could she love him? A man who had hunted her people- killed thousands of them- took her captive, manipulated her to his will... Could she love him? Krissi felt a tear slide down her face. The child stirred and Krissi looked down at her daughter. Even if she said yes, if she did not mean it he would know.

Yet... Her mind pulled back and forth. He wasn't always that way. There was once a time that he had been kind to her- had been her friend. And even in the depths of the Sith Temple he had shown kindess. Any pain was distantly felt due to drugs, and her choices had lead to her capture. Who was to say that the force did not will it? Krissi took a deep breath. The choice had to be made- it would have to be made now.

Krissi looked into Ar-Pharazon's eyes. You know as well as I do what this can do to both of us. It is forbidden for a Jedi to love a Sith- and it is forbidden for both to love... But... I do. May fate have mercy on me- I love you... Krissi took a deep breath trembling. She turned from him. She had given herself a death sentence no doubt, but she would not retract the words.

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg

*JGoD rolled her eyes... knowing that her presence was no longer required she decided to take her leave, figuring AP and Krissi would hardly miss her at this point anyway. She nodded respectfully to CM, it was a good bye and a thankyou in one. She knew they would probably meet again someday. She walked swiftly from the room and down the long halls of the building until she found her way outside. She walked for quite some time... keeping to the shadows... still somewhat unsure of herself in her new body. At times she thought she saw things... but was unsure they were ever really there.. She kept walking until she saw a being exiting a small ship. She masked her force presence and waited for them to walk a good distance away and into another building before she walked carefully up to the ship. She spent a long time working with the key pad beside the hatch before she finally managed to get it opened. Stepping inside she sat herself in the cockpit... she spent quite a bit more time until she finally managed to break into the ship's systems and get it to start. She left the planet and jumped into hyperspace... yes, she'd stolen the man's ship...*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

OOC: Alright then...

IC: Raven stayed motion less in the menacing circle, and as the shots drew closer, his concentration grew deeper. And when the first line of projectiles reached his body, his concentration reached a level where such a treat was nothing more than flying energy, energy that could be absorbed and redirected. He was forming a shield around him using the force.

With all this energy absorbed, the Jedi was now faster than he usualy is, but he decided to go for a clever attack, instead of a brutal one. Knowing the hunter's devices would soon shoot for a second time, The Jedi Master quickly jumps over the Bounty Hunter called Lermos in a hope to use him as a human shield against the attacks. As he dives over him, Neh partially and unconsciously avoids a fatal wound, from the sniper. Instead, the bullet cuts through the first layer of the skin of his left calf leaving a flesh wound behind, before finishing its flight on a nearby tree.

Now behind the Sniper, Raven could already see the second wave of blasts coming for his ''shield''. How would a simple bounty hunter be faster than such projectile?

What does giving up give you? and Where does giving up take you?

Oh.......shit.

Lermos quickly jumped from his concealment and let his body fall into the bushes, but it was too late. Two bullets from the KiLLeRs tore into his chest and thigh. Searing pain ran through Lermos' mind, but it was soon gone, replaced by emptiness.

I will make it quick, and painless.

"****! Lermos! Damn you you idiot! Why'd you have to get in the way?"

Faust presses a button, aborting the KiLLeRs attack pattern. The remotes melt into the forest. Faust opens the cockpit and hangs out of it using a special handle and platform for strike attacks. The Bhelliom slows down and circles the scorched clearing. Faust jumps down and lands in the middle, facing his prey.

The icy blue eyes take in the wounded targets and firemarked trees. Lermos was lying with trauma to his chest and one of his legs, and the Jedi has a bullet wound in the thigh. He knew he could finish the target, but then his comrades life would hang in the balance. For a brief moment, Faust stands there indecisive. Could the battle be finished quickly enough? Anger boiled through him, tempered only by his own rigid code of honor.

Faust draws his disruptor, but doesn't level it. He glances quickly between his target and wounded partner, finally fixing his gaze on Raven. Between clenched teeth he spits out the words.

"Get going, Jedi. Make no mistake, the next time we meet I will finish you."

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

''I do not wish to fight you, warrior. I wasn't here for you.'' said Raven to the Bounty Hunter a couple meters away from him. ''Your compassion for your Bounty Hunter friend troubles my mind, for you are not totally evil if you care. Take your friend with you, and leave this planet, don't worry about your friend, he will live.''

On those last words, Jedi Master Neh Raven, limped toward the bush where laid the motionless body, and with a fluid move of both of his hands, Lermos Karik's body raised and began to shine with an inner light...

A few moments later, the bounty hunter collapsed to the ground.

Raven released a long sigh of exhaustion. Then the young man disappeared like a shadow between the leaves and the trees.

Lermos Karik was still on the ground, but now a subtle movement began to be visible, on his chest. The slow breathing was soon followed by and heavy cough.

What does giving up give you? and Where does giving up take you?

Faust glares into the forest where Raven dissapeared. The burning bloodlust that coursed through his viens rose up in a furious scream. The eyes glinted a glacier blue and he raised his disruptor into the trees...

ENOUGH!

Faust sheeths his disruptor and walks over to Lermos, examining him carefully. The eyes grow colder as he examines his wounded comrade. Faust pulls out a med pack and takes the time to make sure that Lermos wounds are treated.

That damned Jedi had healing techniques. Bloody hell. He spared Lermos. Now what do I do?

Faust sits in the clearing, sinking into the chared turf. He absently brushes some charcol off his white trench coat and waits for Lermos to come around. This battle was over, but Faust remembered the his words.

Get going, Jedi. Make no mistake, the next time we meet I will finish you.

((Edited in on Dec 10, at 8:10 PM Central Time))

Faust sits pensively, tending to Lermos' wounds. It'd do them no good to wait around in the wilderness. Faust presses in a button on his wrist and the Bhelliom appears overhead. Faust carries Lermos into the ship and seats him down in back, then climbs into the passenger seat.

He was uncertain about his target. Faust knew his love of battle dictated his life and one of those thing which defined his being, but to function in society he tempered it with a rigid code of honor like the one he used growing up in the trenches. To conform to societies rules, he channeled it into being hired muscle, and then a bounty hunter. Where did Raven fit in?

He was honorable and gracious. Though that was a weakness, Faust gave it a grudging admiration. It was the sign of a confident warrior, sure in his abilities. Faust's hatred rose, but his code kept him in check. The contract was terminated. What existed between him and Raven was no longer about money, but personal. That contest would wait for another day though.

With the unconcious Lermos in the back, Faust blasted off into hyperspace, set for the Last Call.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

• 2 weeks later...

From above a lone ship exits hyperspace, Floating down to the surface of the Beautiful flush Green Planet... The Ship lands on the Outskirts of the Naboo city of Theed. The Landing platform is lowered as Mes and Sly exit the ship, heading for the bleeping device on the Tracking device, the device placed on Bishops ship back when he was still a Jedi, Back on Ilum.

Sly gets closer and closer to the Beep on the device, as he moves a bush to the side with the force, revealing the Ship of his old friend, Bishop.

Sly stands and looks at his pals ship, as he uses the force to Lower the Walking ramp for Sly to board, Mes stands outside for cover, as Sly enters the ship...

Clink Clanck Clunck, Master Prophets boots make the sound as they hit the Metallic walk way as he boards. It wasnt but a year ago, he was flying this ship back to the lightside Bishop. And now he was here, the ship was dusty, dirty... and seemed broken. All the Gadgets were turned off as Sly looked around.

Master Prophet sat down in the Pilots seat as he sighed, thinking it was his fault Bishop turned, shaking his head, Sly pushed a button on the Dashboard. A side panel opened up and a small thick book was inside... \

A Manual on how to fly a ship...? Sly thought as he picked up the book... on the front Dust covered the title. Lifting the hand, Sly dusts off the cover, reavealing the word "Journal" Sly chuckled... Hmm I didnt know that he kept a Journal, Flipping the pages, Sly read the history of Bishops life, A rough one for sure, untill he met Tarrian. In the Book Bishop even wrote of their night together... He stopped writing when he left his ship on Midsengard but soon kept writing once getting it back. Bish even talked about how much he wanted to kill Sauron, the Man Sly said who killed Tarrian...

Sly put the Journal down and thought.... "So it IS my fault... I did this to him... I did this to them..." Sly thought as a beeping noise on the dash. I guess the ship Still works.... A halogram of the Hells Envy appears as a title comes up below it... "Ship of Tarrian Skywalker: Coordinates:12NS 23DO 2444W 8666: Ship approaching at speed of:...." The Readings kept going as Master Prophet ran down the ramp, and called for O-4, The built in R-2 unit on his ship, to bring the ship over head... they were headed in the other direction, about 30 miles south.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Passing through Elentari, Bishop let his hand glide along the coarse, stone walls. The history of the palace vibrated through the rock and wood. Echoing the story of years gone by and generations yet to be told. He closed his eyes and glided along, his steps muffled on the rug of which they walked upon. A cough from one of the dogs and he opened his eyes. Tarrian moved along confidently, making her way through the passages she had visited once before. Breaking from the halls they had trod, they came upon a large balcony overlooking the forest around them. Stepping away from them, Bishop walked to the stone edge and looked out. The sun hung behind him three quarters of the way through it's daily march. The sky was beginning to bronze on the distant horizon and the shadows on the lush trees deepened. A lone blue jay flew the breeze, quickly joined by another and what appeared to be a small chic. He watched it, captured in their simplicity and peacefulness. Yet he did not flinch or show any signs of the unexpected when a hawk tore through the small gathering. Two birds wheeled away, but the chic did not. Clasped firmly in the talons of the hawk it was wrenched from it's family and taken to whatever nest fostered the bird. Turning from the view he rejoined Kaylynn and Tarrian who had halted to watch him.*

"Perhaps we should find where we will stay. It is getting late here. We will go to Theed tomorrow and collect my ship. We should be able to find it fairly quickly, it's only a short ways outside the city, in a grove. I doubt many would have been able to find it. It would take a Jedi in order to get aboard. And probably a tracking device to locate it. So unless a Jedi happened to have a tracking device on my ship, no one would have been able to move it."

*He winked at Tarrian, showing her that his point was that the ship would still be there and in fine working order. Tarrian only smiled back as she led them up another set of stairs into a bed room. Dropping only a few small bags they had grabbed on their way off the ship, Bishop pulled Tarrian towards him. One hand wrapped around the small of her back and the other came between them and lay on Kaylynn's head. He looked down at their daughter and then back up at Tarrian. A glimmer was in his eye but he pulled her focus away from that as he kissed her. Feelings and emotions passed through them in a way that had not flown for quite some time. The kiss ended and Bishop smiled. He released her back and she turned to see what he was looking at. During the moment shared he had been busy. From the large stack of wood near the fireplace he had taken several logs and peeled them with the Force. Shaping and bonding the pieces he had fashioned a crib for Kaylynn to sleep in. Smooth wood slates covered the bottom and polished looking bars would keep her from rolling out in her sleep. He pulled a blanket from one of the bags and folded it into the bottom of the crib.*

"Now she'll have a bed all her own to sleep in."

*Smiling he bent forward to kiss Kaylynn's forehead. Then he moved towards the bed and shed his outer robe. Beneath it he still wore his boots, pants, and sleeveless tunic. His lightsabers were contained within a leather bag left at the foot of the bed. Kaylynn had begun to fuss within her mothers arms and he stroked her cheek, calming her slightly.*

"I think she's hungry. I'm going to go down into the courtyard for a bit. Come find me after she is done."

*Walking from the room he retraced his steps down the way they had come. Nearly back to where they had entered at he branched off in another direction. A few steps carried him outside. Glancing up at the sun he noted it's pure radiance. The orange ball on the horizon was colorful indeed compared to the rusted tones caused by the atmosphere on Aracoun Morion. It was an image he longed to see more of. Centering himself in the dusty grounds he placed his feet beneath his shoulders and his hands out before him in fists. His eyes closed and his thoughts went inward. Swiftly he began moving. A punch, a kick, a jump. A turn, a spin, a block. His muscles worked fluidly without the help of the Force, the same as they had in his life before the Jedi. His life before the Force. Memories came and went. Curses from the past, hopes for the future, love for only one.*

-------------------------------------------

*He was a child. Six years of age. Next to his father. His mother tending the garden some distance from him. His brother strolled the lanes of tomatoes, potatoes, and assorted vegetables on small, three year old legs. In his hand he clasped a small, simple toy. R2 units carried about menial tasks. Watching diligently he surveyed his fathers work as he adjusted the settings on a rifle used for home defense. Their location in the Tatooine deserts offered him plenty of chances to use it to avoid the intermittent raids from the Sand People.*

"Dad, what did the man want?"

*The man came weekly now. It had only been once a month before, but as their income had become more fluid he had come more and more. Father called him a 'business partner.' Though he had not seen the man when they had first set up their trade.*

"He felt... upset when he left."

*Unsure of why he knew how the man felt, he avoided thinking about it. There had been arguing inside. His mother and brother had been outside at the time. When the partner had left he cast a sly grin towards them. As though he knew something of their future. As if he held the cards and it was his turn to play. His father remained silent. Sighting along the barrel he placed a clip into the stock. It was old - very old. So old in fact that it still used projectiles instead of lasers. That, however, was more than enough to accomplish it's job. Suddenly fear welled up inside of him. He glanced up at his father, but he showed nothing. Even his mother continued her gardening. Standing he rushed to his brother and pulled him back to where he had sat. Finally his father spoke.*

Father: "The ways of the world are strange for you young ones. That man worked for the Hutts. He was here to collect our money. We traded it for a blind eye from their organization. But we cannot afford their demands. They ask far to much from us. So I turned him away."

"Why did we leave that other place? I heard mommy talk to you about it many times. Where was it?"

Father: "That place was Coruscant. There is... an order there that wanted to take you from us. Possibly even you brother, though he had not been born at the time. We weren't about to let that happen. Never would we let that happen, not while we still breath."

*Suddenly the fear welled up dark inside. It threatened to choke and he started to cry but it ran into his head and dammed the tears where they started. His throat ached and his breath came out coughing. A loud rumbling was heard, and then the gates to their home crashed open. Calmly his father stood and leveled his rifle. A crack resounded and one of the armored attackers fell clutching his neck. He pushed his children away with one hand and they stumbled back. Their mother stood to run when an explosion ripped into her back. The trusty rifle cracked again, then once more. The gleam of silver filled the air and several pounds of flesh bounced through the air.*

"Nooo!"

*He stared long and hard as his screams echoed. The eyes that had landed before him stared vacantly within their bloodied carriage. Pushing his brother behind him he prepared to meet the coming creature who did naught but lick it's scaly lips in anticipation. Fear welled within him, fear for his brother. Taloned claws reached for him and he covered his brother with his own body and screamed in fright, anger, and vengeance. The ground shook and a concussion knocked him low like the blow from the butt of a weapon. Briefly his head wavered up and through blurry vision he could make out the remains of a lizard like creature. Then his head dropped and all went black.*

*The orange ball that was the sun gleamed brightly behind the palace turrets, but Bishop was lost in himself and missed the display. Sweat slicked his skin as his body cut through the air like a razor on skin. Swiftly his right foot slid against his left, his toe dragging through the dust and creating a line on the ground. Swinging his hands out from the sides he brought them together, palms up, until they stopped a mere inch apart. His fingers lay at eye level and pointed towards the clouds where some believe dreams lie.*

*The whipped cracked against the thirteen year old frame. Seven years of the same torture had become monotonous. The pain had been drilled so far into his head and his body become so accustomed to it that each lash did nothing more than invoke a memory of what it had once meant. The memory was what drove him after the lash, nothing more. Looking at the sky he saw the clouds above him. The whip cracked through his view and lashed his face, splitting across his nose and drawing blood. He dropped his gaze unhurriedly and it came to rest on the back of the child before him. When he had first come there he had tried to keep track of his days. He had stopped keeping track a few thousand ago. It served no purpose to those without hope. The heart of the Hutt slave camp was no place to keep hope. The whip cracked against him again, though he knew he had done nothing wrong. There was no need for reason anymore. Once he had tried to argue as such. His eyes had strayed to the sky as he spoke. He had begun to speak as a fist crashed into his mouth. He had not tried to speak of such again. Though he was not the lifeless shell of those around him. They who were dead already never let their eyes rise above the ground. He could tell the new slaves from the old by where their eyes strayed. The new always looked to the sky, by the end of the year they all looked at the ground. But he still looked up. With each passing glance, came another passing strike. Yet still he went on, tempting them to crack their weapon or swing their fist. Suddenly he felt his restraints slacken. Without a chance to view the lock they had been attached to, he felt himself ripped away from his work. Shoved along he quickly adjusted to the new goal. After several hurried steps he found himself beneath the gaze of an armored man. The scowl showed what he thought of him.*

Armored Man: "He is small and weak, you insult me with this!?! I will have your hide reported to the Hutts and you shall not outlive the night."

Slave Master: "He is our strongest slave. He will serve your purposes."

Armored Man: "He had better, or I will return for you and you will serve my purposes."

*Grabbed roughly by his chains he was hauled after the man that appeared to be his new owner. Thrown into a pen with several other slaves around their mid twenties he found himself alone again. He looked out the window of the craft towards the sky, then a blind slammed shut to cut off his view. Those around him were too preoccupied with the ground to notice. Behind him was his brother, left amongst the other slaves. He would not be able to help him, not now. Sense dictated that he question if his brother was even still alive, though he felt that he was. In time even that feeling would be overridden by the sheer odds that his brother would make it in that life. Across many miles of desert sand their ship raced. Before nightfall he would find himself in a training camp. Trained for combat, for show, for competition. His future would see him fighting for his life in the pits against those twice his age.*

*Swiftly his measured strikes slid in perfection through the air. Bishop's memories and his hate fueled their power. His training and knowledge refined them. His body was rock hard, his muscles taught as he forced himself harder and faster with every movement. His eyes were open, but vacant. They looked forward, but at nothing at all. His ears were open, but heard nothing. His senses attuned, but sensing nothing. Sweat fell into his eyes but the pain was dulled. The burning subsided as he continued on without noticing. A rock passed through the air and his fist slammed into it, splintering it as rock and dust filtered through the air. He turned and kicked another. His body and mind functioned independently of his soul. He let the Force flow through him and used it as an extension of himself to control the rocks and objects around him, though he controlled it subconsciously. His conscious mind focused entirely on his inner being and controlling his body movements. No communication between the two states aided him in his movements, yet they struck true. The subconscious could do what he willed himself to do in all other cases. That was how it had begun.*

*A year of combat and training lined the fourteen year old face. The armored man had still never given a name, and he was always seen in his combat attire. It seemed to be his only set of clothes. The man was standing near a window, looking out into the training pit. He smiled at something, undoubtedly one of his slaves being run through during a practice session. A young Hutt reclined near a wall, they had obviously been talking before he had been brought in.*

Hutt: "Is that him? He is so young."

Armored Man: "So was I, if you remember. Now look where I stand, the leader of the premiere slave fighting organization on all of Tattooine."

*Stepping away from the window the man stood before him and looked down.*

Armored Man: "Yet that is the reason why I must do this. For otherwise he would probably rise to replace me."

Hutt: "Cut the weeds before the grow deep and your garden will bloom."

Armored Man: "Yes, exactly."

*Without it being said, he already knew what the man's plan was. It was to kill him. He was unarmed, and his hands bound, there was little he could do. A large knife hung from the armored man's waist and he wished ever so much that he might just get a hold of it. His eyes glanced out the window to the blue sky but was cut off by the armored man as he stepped into view. Dropping his eyes to the floor he closed them. He felt heavy. His hands felt like they contained a piece of lead. He opened his eyes and looked at the knife that he now cradled in his palms. His eyes rose hard to the armored man who's shock was visible before his face too hardened. As the expected lunge came he whipped the knife across and nicked the man's face, causing him to flinch back. A quick twist of the blade severed the ropes around his hands and he was free.*

"This weed has already sewn it's roots."

*Striking quickly they clashed. The Hutt had said little but he knew he had already signaled the guards that could be heard rushing up the steps. The door burst open behind him as the armored man sent him back a few steps. The first guard through stepped close and jabbed his vibro-blade at him. His hand reached back and deflected the haft behind his back and guided it around, making contact with the second guard. The supersonic vibrations quickly tore through the thin armor and flesh of the guard. A slice from the dagger ripped open the first guards throat, then he turned back to the armored man and hurled the weapon. It embedded itself between the chest plates and the neck of the armored man, who stumbled back with his hand on it's hilt, staring down at the blood that stained him now. Whipping the second guards vibro-blade above his head, he whirled the staff like weapon around and cleaved his captors head clean off.*

"Let me take a load off your shoulders."

*Standing over the bloody remains around him he was able to see outside. For the first time in many years his view was not obstructed. Blows did not land as punishment. He gazed instead on the sky. The Hutt's laughter broke the silence. Laughter that would set the stage for the next years of his life. But even the interruption that hinted at his future would not tear his stare away from that which he had continued to look for all those years.*

*Another rock burst against his elbow. The shower of debris cleared and he was left standing there alone. His chest rose and fell in the lengthening shadows. His bursts of breath that escaped his tortured lungs created a hollow echo in the air. Though he endeavored to stand still, his hands shook, his muscles convulsed, and he fell to his knees in exhaustion. He coughed as he hit the ground and placed his hands before him to catch himself. They lasted only a few moments before he was forced to give into his bodies own exhaustion and he fell slowly forward. He tipped over there slightly and lay still, his breath creating puffs of dust along the ground. Rolling over he looked towards the sky. The bronze color had moved westward and darkness had settled to the east. It created a half-and-half fade over the top of him. Now he had a dream, an idea that he kept among the clouds. His two loves of his life.*

”œForever you will have my protection, may it require my life to protect you both. No harm shall come to you while I still yet breathe. If one threatens that life then they shall feel my wraith as no other has been brought down upon such an unfortunate and foolish soul. That is my promise to you Tarrian. That is my promise to you Kalynn. That is my promise to you my loves.”

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian nodded to Bishop, "Yes, I think she is hungry. I'll join you shortly." Watching as Bishop left the room, Tarrian looked down into Kaylynn's open eyes.

Walking over to a chair seated close to the crib that Bishop had just constructed, Tarrian sat and began feeding Kaylynn. Watching her, Tarrian's thoughts drifted. She could still feel the shadow that was always near, guarding Kaylynn. After a while, Kaylynn had finished eating, and drifted off to sleep. Tarrian continued to sit with her and hold her. Memorizing her every feature. Her small pink lips, her dark almond eyes. Touching Kaylynn's face with her finger, she felt how soft her skin was. Her long lush black eyelashes, that matched the color of her hair. Her fair pale skin, and her tiny hands. Kaylynn had the same hands as herself.

As one of the massassi came into the room, Tarrian finally moved to put Kaylynn in her bed. After watching her sleep for a moment, she turned to the massassi and told him to stay with Kaylynn while she was gone.

Walking through the halls of Elentari, Tarrian was uncomfortable. The castle felt like it was bathed in the lightside. She did not want to stay here long. It felt wrong to her. As she started down the stair case, she looked out one of the windows, she could still feel Krissi's presence here, as well as Eve's.

A feeling hit her as she stood there. Something from Bishop, pain and sorrow. She turned and ran down the stairs, and out into the courtyard.

Bishop was laying on his back, looking up at the sky. As Tarrian stepped out into the courtyard, she heard what he said.

"Forever you will have my protection, may it require my life to protect you both. No harm shall come to you while I still yet breathe. If one threatens that life then they shall feel my wraith as no other has been brought down upon such an unfortunate and foolish soul. That is my promise to you Tarrian. That is my promise to you Kalynn. That is my promise to you my loves."

Going to him, she knelt down and touched his face. "Bishop, I know. She knows. And you have our love as well as our protection." Leaning down, Tarrian's lips came to his. Kissing him passionately, as they had not done since Midsengard. Looking into his eyes, she touched him through the force...I love you.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

((OOC:)) My deepest apologies Bud.

*Mes continues to cover Master Prophet as he explores Bishop's ship. He is truly glad to be back on Naboo, the place where he spent most of his childhood, and early teens. He could feel the presence of his family...he felt their fear. He felt fear too, but he was quick to erase it from his thoughts. Right now his main concern was the task at hand, and he concentrated hard as he grasped his lightsaber hard at his side.*

*Mes thinks of the words Adi-Wan had last spoken to him. "...all I see is darkness." Those words were refering to Mes' forseen future, and he wondered if this would be an incredible turning point in his life...for better, or for WORSE...*

*He sends a weak force message to his family, for his father was only partially force-sensitive -

"Father, it is I, Mes, your son. I am here, in the middle of Theed, with my Jedi Master on a most important mission. It is deadly dangerous, and I may not come out alive. If that is the case, let the whole family know, I love them...and thank you, for everthing."

*A tear runs down Mes' face, but he is quick to shake it off, as his mind turns to how his master is faring.

ITS.jpg

*Caught between bliss and ecstasy, warm fire seared through Bishop's lips. Exhaustion was the only thing that kept him from returning the embrace with the same vigor with which it had been placed. Time lost itself as he lay their in the dust. The light faded into night, continuing the rythmic cycling that would accompany the planet to the end of time. When they parted the fire lost its fuel, but the burn still lingered. No words could grace his lips. No action could capture the moment. Together they were bound through a common throught. Through a common feeling. The same touch was returned in such a way that no physical contact could equal. Together they lay, perpetually wrapped together with that.*

I love you.

Bishop.jpg

Sitting up and pushing her hair away from her face, she helped Bishop up and into the Palace. She could feel his exhaustion, and knew that he needed to sleep.

Moving slowly, they started up the stairway and down the cooridor that led to the room that they had chosen. Two of the dogs stood out side the door like they had at Aracoun Morion, and as Tarrian and Bishop came into the room, the other four were also in their same positions. Two of them at the door on the inside and two at Kaylynn's crib.

Tarrian noticed that the Massassi had brought up everything else that they would need, and also had brought up a meal. She knew that Bishop was exhausted but, he needed to eat as well. They both sat down and had a lite meal in silence, then she helped Bishop change and they both went to check on Kaylynn. After kissing her lightly, so as not to wake her.

Tarrian and Bishop both got into bed, putting her arm around him, she lightly brushed her hand across his face. Bishop pulled her to him and kissed her, wrapping his arms around her. After a long moment, Tarrian pulled away from the kiss, and looked into Bishop's eyes. What she saw there was love, and caring. Smiling at him, she layed her head down and quietly drifted off to sleep in his arms. Just before sleep took her, she murmured softly to him, I love you.

*The rounds of time marched on endlessly, and before long it was morning. Bishop's eyes opened moments after Tarrian's did. Sensing her wake woke him as well. He kissed her softly before she went to check on Kaylynn. When she returned she informed him that she was still asleep in the other room. He nodded and then started to sit up, then grunted loudly and fell back to the bed.*

"Maybe today would be a good day to stay in bed all day."

*After the stress his muscles had been put through the night before, Bishop felt lucky that being sore was all that he was. Tarrian laughed slighty and it forced a smile out of him as well.*

"Though I suppose any day is a good day to spend with you."

Bishop.jpg

Looking down at him and smiling, she put her arms on either side of his shoulders, and leaned down to him. Touching her lips to his. "Is it? It has been a very long time since we spent any time alone together."

Pressing her lips to his, she kissed him deeply. As he wrapped his arms around her, she was pulled down to him. Rolling her, he looked down at her and touched her face. Kissing her gently at first, then with a passion that they hadn't shared in many months. Not since Midsengard.

Looking into his eyes, she told him. "Bishop, I love you."

Pulling Bishop down to her, she kisses him. The touch of his lips bring a desire into her that she hadn't felt in a very long time.

Caressing him, feeling his touch, the two became one in eachother. The world did not exist outside of the room. There was only the two of them. As they lay holding eachother, they once again drift off to sleep wrapped in one anothers love.

----------------------------------

Waking hours later, feeling Kaylynn was awake. Tarrian sat up and turn to kiss Bishop. His eyes were opening at just that moment and she smiled down at him.

"Kaylynn is awake and she is hungry. I'll be right back." Kissing him she went in to see to Kaylynn.

*Rolling out of bed, Bishop dressed slowly. Movement helped aleviate the soreness of his muscles. Before long it wouldn't bother him much at all. He shoved down the pain and walked from the room. Standing on a balcony he surveyed the morning air. Today he would go to Theed and get his ship. Turning he wandered back into the room with Tarrian and Kaylynn. He watched her from the doorway as she looked out a window while Kaylynn fed. Kaylynn was allready growing. The workings of life still made him wonder sometimes. He let his head drop against the wooden door frame as he waited for them to finish.*

Bishop.jpg