Naboo

RaveN

OCC: Two of these bounty hunters brutally slaughtered Taren the Terror, a Sith Lord in the middle of the Sith Temple. Do not underestimate us, but judge us by our posts and preparations. Make sure you don't step in number two, and be aware than number four is our responsibility.

IC: Faust's remotes slowly comb through the forests of Naboo, sensors looking for any sign of their target. Faust anxiously watches for any sign of the prey, but takes assurences he won't be able to get near their present location without detection.

Minute by minute, Faust waits, icy blue eyes scanning the monitors.

This doesn't seem to be working. Perhaps some back up is needed...

Faust pulls open the hatch of the Bhelliom and sends out a comm signal.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

1# How does your character know I want to kill you. He could be there just on a vacation.

2# I think you put a little too much faith in your Bounty Hunters, I am not insulting any of them, its just that my character was the leader of the Jedi before I took my distance from the RP. I don't think they have much chance of killing me.

3# How dare you claim the destruction of the Jedi Temple when you know all too well that it is because of my agreement that the Temple was destroyed. It was for the story, so we could come back and strike back.

4# How do you think your Bounty Hunters are going to find me, no one knows of my presence there. I don't think your gonna pin point my exact location I can't beleive you could roleplay that bad.

Well, I'm Sith Master Ar-Pharazon and your Jedi Master Raven. I destroyed your temple.

Um, yes, you are just a Jedi and they have killed alot of Jedi and even powerful Sith. I am paying them to take your life because they are good at it and will not fail. You say they don't have a chance at killing you out of arrogance towards your character's background. I admit I am arrogant but by saying that you are equally arrogant and your IC death will only be a laughable one.

Well, lets look at things. No matter what happened OOC, AP led an attack on the Jedi Temple. The Jedi Temple was destroyed. AP destroyed the Jedi Temple.

Well, Mr. Ex-Mod... I'm finding your presence the exact way you found my presence. I sensed your presence on the system as I have encountered you before. Also, as you stated in an AIM conversation which I had saved you were ignoring admin edict to kill me. There is an admin rule here that says you cannot interrupt the actions here so unless you accept death from bounty hunters or leave, you will be violating rules and your actions will be ignored. You should be thanking me that I am offering you an IC choice of death.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Searcy searches throguh the force untill he finds a lightside signal in the force. He then keeps it in his head like a beacon. He goes to his ship and lets out a small pack of droids to search the planet to find him. He straps his blaster to him in case he needs it. He then get5s on his speeder bike and takes off after the signal.

MSearcy2.jpg

Faust waits for someone to respond about his request for vornskrs.

Bloody hell.... A beeping noise alerts him of something in the wilderness.

A lone KiLLeR remote found a hooded man walking through the wilderness. It silently scoped out its quary and signaled the others. Doubtless the figure would sense something amiss using the force, but silently several hundered KiLLeRs made their way as towards the hooded figure.

Ten shots fire out of concealed places- From behind trees, under foilage, and over the leafy green canopies the lethal remotes fire blasts aimed to kill. The whole air seems to swarm as dozens of KiLLeRs rush to the spot, forming a wide circles around Raven, the last with a 50 yard diameter. The outer ones rotate fast in evasive manuvers ready to close in and duck behind the rough terrain of the forest as the inner mass of KiLLeRs ready their laser fire and lock onto the target from a slower ring of fire.

Speeding over the forest in his personal fighter Bhellion, Vladimir Faust races towards the signal of his KiLLeRs. Should they prove insufficient, he would eliminate Raven with his own two hands.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Searcy finally gets to the signal and sees a bunch of KiLLers there. He leaps off of his speeder and lands behind them. He sense Faust coming. He thinks about splitting the prize with hi. He agres to spi it with im he ignites his sabers in case Faust didnt see it that way. He preps himself for a battle using the force and lighsabers. He puts his blaster on kill so that he can put an end to this Jedi scum. During this preperation, he sensed death, anger fear, hatred, revenge, all the things that make up the sith, but he is feeling those things coming form Jedi and fear from the sith.

MSearcy2.jpg

The ground moaned and the earth shook as the gates felt the Sith rune appear. The place was not accostumed to dark spells, and after several mintues the gates shattered. the rune turned into a heavy mist, hovering above the ground. The earth stopped shaking and the land seemed content that the dark should dwell above it but not touch it. The mist provided a blood red gate that was impassible to all but those who could remove it.

Inside the room the light faded and the sun hid its face. A darkness seemed to cover the land and the woman trembled. The child cried and Krissi sang softly, her sweet voice soothing the baby. She rocked the girl genlty and held her close. She could feel him drawing closer and closer to her. Goldberry entered, looking nervous.

"Mistress, he has cast a rune on the gate!"

"It was for that reason that the peace was disturbed... I should have known, a rune is one of his favorite devices. He uses it to contain, and in his mind, protect" Krissi said quietly. Eve stared up at her with wide blue eyes. Goldberry smiled at the child, then gave her lady an odd look.

"Did he use it to hold you captive Mistress?"

Krissi looked down, her captivity flashing before her eyes. She remained silent and gave the child to her trusted droid. She removed a gem from her pocket and placed it around the child's neck. Her eyes shimmered in the sunlight that had returned to its place. She looked at her android. "Take her to a safe place. This amulet will block her presence. She will be safe for the tiem being... Her father must never be alone with her- Please"

"I will do as you ask Mistress, but I regret leaving you alone with him..." Goldberry quietly ducked out a secret door and ran down the path of the garden. Krissi felt Ar-Pharazon's presence very close and turned to the door. She took a seat, still trembling. She put on a solemn, emotionless look, and prepared for the meeting. It would prove to be an interesting one. Jedit was somewhere nearby and had been ordered to stay out of sight unless needed.

Goldberry carefully made her way through the garden and out into the enchanted wood. She disappeared, knowing that Krissi could find them if needed. She stayed within the range of the palace guard, also knowing if she needed help she could call. She went to a cove of trees, where two of the guards met her. She made her way down a stairway and into a small haven made of tree roots. There she would be protected until the danger passed.

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg

Protected by the force, the silouette continued to progress, even if one of two blows had pierced his clothes.

Peacefully the cloaked silouette to move through the woods slowly hovering above the soil, his face still invisible to the enemy. And as they start to draw circles around the dark shape, it stays motionless, silent.

Inside of the head of the coming Hunters, a voice is heard, calm and deep.

''How you ended up here, I don't know. In my mind it doesn't seem possible. But your fate will be no differant than your master's if you choose to follow him. I leave you the choice, fight with me, or become one with the force.''

While they were concentrating on the voice penetrating their head, the low rumbling of a ship's engines was heard in the distance, so low it could not be heard by any of the surounding enemy, yet.

Edited by Guest

*After departing the battle with the Sith, K'munee still craved battle. The Sith put up little to no fight at all. He left with the Jedi forces then broke off on his own, toward the planet of Naboo to relax for a few days. As theWings of Mercy II got closer to the beautiful Planet, his force senses picked up on a familiar presence. A man he once regarded as his brother was on the surface below. DJK follows his senses to the place were the presence of his friend was strongest. He decided to land a distance away and mask his presence in the force. He exited his ship and jogged the distance that seperated them. As he approached he saw a hooded figure standing in a clearing wearing A jedi robe. The figure was motionless, as though it were in deep thought. K'munee could tell something was up. He stretched out with his feelings and found two other concealed presences. He hid in some nearby shrubs and watched to see how things were going to go down.*

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

Faust watches Darth Searcy enter the fray using a camera among the KiLLeRs. "Bloody fool!" Faust hisses. He presses a button.

The KiLLeRs quickly mass till almost 200+ of the remotes circle the combatants. They go into a revolving funnel formation and lock onto Raven. The forest glows a bright crimson as the 200 plus laser shots fire at the hooded man from all angles, fully capible of going through Darth Searcy if need be.

The vornskrs quickly join up with the KiLLeRs to form a circle surrounding Raven. Lermos Karik's speeder came up from behind, unnoticed by Raven. While still on the speeder, Lermos retrieved his rifle. He pulled the scope up and aimed at the junction between Raven's head and shoulders, his neck. Without taking another second, he pressed the trigger, releasing the ultra-magnum bullet from the rifle's nozzle.

I will make it quick, and painless.

The door to the room swung open and Ar-Pharazon stood before Krissi. She took a deep breath and stood up. He smiled at her.

"Good day Ar-Pharazon"

"Hello Krissi" He strode into the room and the two stood facing each other. He placed a hand on her cheek and Krissi trembled. He leaned forward to kiss her and Krissi pulled back. AP gave her an odd look. "What Suddenly you seem shy..."

He moved forward again and Krissi stepped back. She glared at him. "I think you know better then I do"

AP's look went from surprised to slightly annoyed and frustrated. "I'm not in the mood for games woman, I have businees to attend to"

"Then attend to it and leave me be" Krissi turned and walked toward the balcony. Ar-Pharazon grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him. He pressed his lips against hers passionately and Krissi sent her nails across his eyes. AP reeled back and Krissi hissed softly, her eyes flaring. The two stared at each other. "LEAVE ME"

It slowly dawned on AP that Krissi was acting on her own will- she had never before objected to a pass, let alone reject it. He glared at her.

"So... You know..."

"Of course I know!" Krissi replied bitterly. Tears streamed down her face. "Did you think I was stupid?"

"No-"

"That I wouldn't figure it out?"

"No, but-"

"That is wouldn't effect me in any way?" Krissi's voice broke and she sobbed. She turned from him. Her eyes blazed with fire. "It almost killed me! It almost..."

"Killed our child? Is that what you were going to say?" He growled. Krissi's eyes widened. He smirked. "Of course I know about the child- did you honestly think you could keep him from me?"

Krissi laughed. "Him? You think I would give you a son?"

AP glared at her. Krissi laughed. "I will never give you a son"

"Perhaps not..." AP mused softly, "But I will see her"

"NO!" Krissi clenched her fists. AP held his hand out, toward the walland it crumbled. Jedit stared wide eyed in shock. AP pulled him to the hand and began to choke him. Krissi cried out.

"BRING HER TO ME" AP bellowed. Krissi looked down. Jedit sent her a force message. Don't... do it.... Krissi!... She looked at him, holding up her hand. She took a deep breath.

"All right..." Krissi said softly. "I will bring her..."

She turned and spoke to a guard in an ancient tongue. He looked at AP a moment, hesitating, then nodded and disappeared. Several minutes passed before Goldberry appeared with a small bundle. She walked to Krissi's side, looking warily at AP. Krissi took the child and went to AP's side, so that several inches separated. Ar-Pharazon stared at the sleeping child. He dropped a gasping Jedit on the floor, and Goldberry was quick to aid him. AP grabbed the force jewel and crushed it in his hand. Krissi glared at him. Then he took Evenstar from her arms. Krissi cried out and started towards him, but he threw Krissi to the ground. He started for the door. Goldberry stared at him, Jedit was glaring at his back.

"NO!" Krissi rose to her feet and ran towards him. AP turned and threw her into the wall, cutting off her air supply. She put both hands to her throat and gasped. His eyes were cold. Jedit, realized that he was paralized by some odd manipulation of the force. Goldberry stood, but said nothing. Her eyes were said.

"She only wants her child, after all you've done to her can't you give her that one thing" She asked, her voice full of emotion. AP glared at the android. She looked at him with no fear.

"I could do many things to you droid... Yet... I find your courage and loyalty... Amusing... I will let her live" AP turned and nodded to Krissi. She dropped from the wall onto the floor. She was gasping for air and trembling. She looked up at him pitifully. He turned and walked out of the room. Krissi touched the charm on her neck, tears falling from her face. She began to sing softly the lullaby of her child. Now more than ever it sounded like a lament. Jedit covered his face and sighed.

Goldberry helped Krissi to her feet, smiling gently. "We will get her back Mistress... I promise..."

"Yes... We will" Krissi replied quietly. "No matter what the cost is"

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg

The hunter's devices now closer and the sniper, ready, the shots were far more accurate, the hundreds of blasts piercing through the dark form like the sun pierces through the thin clouds. And like a book of horor, the cloak opened and fell on the ground revealing a disturbing emptiness...

At the astonishing surprise, the sniper who had been hidden where he thought was behind the Jedi, had another surprise. Brutally, the rifle from which came the bullet flew from his hands into the air and started to dance in the air slowly loosing each of its components. And then when the weapon was just a cloud of metalic devices, it fell to the feet of the Jedi Master Raven who was now standing in front of his enemy.

He was dressed in a dark brown uniform with only his cloak missing, for he had to make it fly in the shadows only filled by the power of the force which he controls very well. All this in hope to surprise his enemies, a goal which he accomplished with incredible mastery.

What does giving up give you? and Where does giving up take you?

Faust watches the crimson glow off two hundred blaster shots run through the cloaked figure which crumples into naught. The smug expression on Faust's face suddenly drops when no chared corpse emerges from under the cloak.

"Bloody ****. Clever littled ******." Faust's icy blue eyes narrow on the console as the Bhelliom is almost with in sight of the battle zone.

Faust's KiLLeRs fly to compensate for this surpise manuver, firing a wide arc of blasts at Raven while fanning out. The shots form a massive ring around Raven, trapping him in a massive circle of flame, leaving Lermos on the outside, though mere feet seperate the two.

Faust's sensors show Raven in a ring of burning foilage. He presses a button deploying his Killers to surround the outside of the circle and fire inward. Again a crimson ring of fire shoots through the forest and no Jedi trick short of a miracle from the heavens would stop Faust from finishing his target.

OOC: I pressed the trigger before you took my rifle, Raven.

IC: Lermos Karik growled at himself in contempt. From his speeder, he retrieved another sniper rifle, though entirely different from his original and not nearly as powerful. Once again he brought the scope to his eyes and noticed the constant movement of Raven. Once he turned around and faced Lermos, the bullet was released from the rifle's recoil before the Jedi had a chance to react.

I will make it quick, and painless.

* As AP enters the next room, he sees Crimson Morpheus, who is leaning against a wall next to a bag that is shaking and squirming. It is clear that Crimson Morpheus knows about the child already, but what is not clear are his intentions.*

I brought something for you Ar-Pharazon, a gift. I see the child has its mother's eyes.(The child begins to cry) And it's father's temperament.

* Crimson Morpheus opens the bag and lets out...*

One blood, one shadow.

morpheus.jpg

Krissi ran down the hall, Goldberry and Jedit trailling her. AP had used one of the secret passages and had seemingly disappeared. He had gone below the palace, to a place where darkness dwelt. He was still protected by the rune he put up. Krissi frantically searched the palace. He was nowhere. She fell to her knees and wept. Her gift was gone, taken by the same man who had given it. Goldberry placed a hand on her lady's shoulder.

"We will find her Mistress, I promise" She said softly. Krissi looked at the android. Tears were pouring down her face.

"I sense a great darkness near her, and I am afraid... She cries out and I am helpless to aid her... So help me if anything happens to her I will never forgive him" Krissi mourned softly. She touched the charm around her neck and sighed. She began to sing the lullaby, though she didn't think it would help.

Somewhere nearby, the child stopped crying. She could feel her mother's presence near by, and it gave some comfort to her. She seemed to draw herself into the blankets, listening to the lullaby. It was soothing. The child soon drifted to sleep in her father's arms.

Krissi looked up suddenly, her tears stopping. The child had heard her, and had been comforted. Krissi felt better. She rose to her feet. "We have to keep looking"

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg

* Seeing the bag around it open, Grozzt tenatively peaks out with large shiny black eyes and perked ears. Stretching his stubby little wings, he flaps around the room to explore. It sees Ar-Pharazon and the child, and goes to look at the child closer.*

Crimson Morpheus: This is Grozzt, a lesser Dark Side spirit who will watch over and protect your child.

* Grozzt flashes a huge smile revealing several rows of sharp teeth. Ar-Pharazon wonders whether the imp like creature could even stop a drunken ugnaught given it's weak appearance and two foot size. Ar-Pharazon glances up to give Crimson Morpheus a questioning look only to find that he is not there, leaving the Sith lord with the child and Grozzt, who was now making a noise that was a mizture of burbling and laughter.*

*JGoD stood in the shadows behind CM and watched, still blurry about all that had happened since her death. Strange visions and dreamlike figures haunted her memory, and it was as if she still saw them, flitting just around the edges of what she could truly see. She looked down at the her hands... her new hands... so like the ones she had grown accustomed to, and yet at the same time, as different as they could be. This whole body felt foreign, like she was an unwelcome visitor in someone else's domain. She knew she would get used to it with time, but it was still strange. She looked up again, watching CM and AP talk. She could not thank CM enough for what he had done, she was forever in his debt, and she knew it... and hated it... she didn't like owing others anything. She turned her gaze to AP and studied his face... he did not know, that much was obvious from his expression, he had not seen all that she had seen... or had she seen it? Half of her memories of the battle seemed to have taken place after she died... she had been there... and yet she had not. She had felt the pain and the suffering, been beside every one of them as they died... but, at the same time... she had not been there at all. She shook her head to rid it of troublesome thoughts and stepped into the light, revealing her presence to AP for the first time... she watched his gaze flicker over her... half unrecognizing... until realization seemed to dawn on him. Perhaps, she thought, some of her own self still showed through in her newly acquired body, that was so very much the same as her old one, and yet, so terribly different...*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Ar-Pharazon looked at the spirit that hovered over his daughter.

"Grozzt, an interesting creature you are."

Ar-Pharazon looked at his crying child. He extended his fingers at it and fired a blue lightning. The spirit soared into it as the blue energy was swiftly sucked up into the creature's mouth and away from the child. Ar-Pharazon's eyes perked up.

"Oh, this is good."

apeditname.jpg

* Grozzt consumes the lightning, pats its tummy, and belches out sparks. It then flashes another toothy smile and makes more unintelligible noises.*

Amidst the sparky belch, Ar-Pharazon picked up his daughter and held her at his chest. He held her close to his chest and looked directly into the her innocent face. He could tell exactly which features were Krissi's and which were his.

"All in all, not a bad looking child."

Ar-Pharazon could hear the tiny heart beat and could feel the warmth of the newborn. Ar-Pharazon slipped off his glove and let it drop to the floor and rubbed the baby's soft head, feeling with his own touch, his natural hand, what he had helped create. He thought about the conception of the child. How genuine was it? He really had come to love Krissi. Feeling her push him back was as painful emotionally as it was physically, if not more so. The child that was crying in his arms pressed against his chest was the product of the twisted union that was Ar-Pharazon and Krissi, or Luthien as she had been known to him. This child was not a bad thing however.

Ar-Pharazon looked into her crying eyes. He wiped the tears from them and kissed her forehead.

"My offspring. Such a beautiful and lovely child, from me of all people."

Her crying began to slow down. Ar-Pharazon held the the child as it began to quiet more.

"I hope for your sake, that you take after your mother. To take after me is to condemn yourself to a path of pain. I would never wish that upon you."

Ar-Pharazon was a Sith Master. Forbidden to love, but Ar-Pharazon stood firm with his own daughter sleeping in his arms. He wondered what her midichlorian count would be, but decided she was far to young to survive a blood test at this time. He bent his head down and whispered something he had meant to only one other person, the child's mother.

"I love you."

He set the child back down and took notice of the female standing distantly away from him. it was not the child's mother, but another.

"Who's there?"

Ar-Pharazon looked at this strange woman. She was someone he had never seen but she reminded him of someone.

"Brooke...?"

He thought to himself...

"You can't be..."

Here presence was very familiar....

"Who are you, dark lady, who casts such strong force auras in my presence and in the presence of my child?"

apeditname.jpg

*JGoD looked first to the Child in AP's arms... interesting... and then at AP himself... he knew... but he could not comprehend why...*

"Trust your instincts Ar-Pharazon, you know who I am... the lady Brook..."

*Here she smirked and looked at one of her hands, held delicately out in front of her...*

"Same terrible wrath... just in a new wrapper..."

*She walked further into the room until she stood just beside CM and AP.. if still a little removed. Appropriate, she supposed, because she felt a little removed... as if she was no longer a part of the world she was now in... She looked back up at AP...*

"You missed quite a stir at the temple... thousands upon thousands of dead souls... I myself was unable to escape with my life... a small sacrifice considering..."

*Here she stopped and looked down again... how could she explain all she had seen... all that had happened... they were dead... all of them... and something inside told her that Zar was now dead as well... but she was alive... alive when she shouldn't be... she turned her gaze on CM...*

"I owe my current status as a part of the world of the living to this man. A man I myself cannot say that I know, except by reputation. I owe him a great deal more than i care to owe any living being... but I am grateful... for our order is all but dead now... and the few of us now left must find a way to build it up again... to take back what is ours..."

*She closed her eyes for a moment... a sense of loss pouring over her... and she knew... opening her eyes she said only one thing...*

"I have to go back..."

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Krissi cleared her mind and reached out to her daughter. Suddenly she knew where Eve was- and the guests AP was currently entertaining. Krissi immediately went into a a room several halls down. Krissi turned a fixture on the wall and a panel opened. The way was blocked by a green mist. Krissi's eyes flickered. Jedit stared at the mist.

"What is it?"

"A rune... A sign that Ar-Pharazon has passed this way" Krissi said coldly.

"What he used to keep you captive?" Goldberry asked. Krissi nodded.

"Lucky I know how to dispell it... Stand back" Krissi held out her hands and spoke softly in an ancienct tongue. The mist dissolved and Krissi signaled to Jedit and her android. "Follow me and stay quiet"

Krissi blocked her presence, along with that of Jedit. The three made their way passage. Krissi stopped at the shadows of the room. She could see Ar-Pharazon holding the child, with a small creature hovering near-by. Krissi winced, not knowing the intentions of it and not liking it so close to her child. Then her eyes fell on a woman. Krissi waved for Jedit and Goldberry to stay back, then crept into the room. She rose her hands, ready to throw Ar-Pharazon into the cavern wall, then stopped. Her hands dropped and her eyes teared up. She could not harm Ar-Pharazon without harming the child. She would not risk any harm to the child.

The creature eyed Krissi and started making odd noises. Krissi's eyes burned with anger. Her voice was cold. "So, it appears I'm not the only woman you met is it AP?"

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg