Naboo

RaveN

*Adi-Wan studied the fine curves of ... Bishop's lightsaber. He glanced over it, and bounced it in his hand up and down. He flipped it around a little, as if the blade was lit, and he was blocking shots from a blaster*

"Not bad ... not bad at all" he said with a grin on his face, "May this weapon help you reclaim TarrianSkywalker ... yes, Bishop ... i can feel where your heart is at this point in time."

*Adi-Wan deattached the two lightsabers from his belt, placing them on the table with a quite thud, in front of him*

"Just to let you know .... these one's will be there to help your's as well ... that is, if you would grant them the honor."

*Bishop smirked slightly patting Adi-Wan on his back, saying, "Adi-Wan, i do not wish to put your life in danger for the sake of...."

*Adi-Wan cut him off mid-sentence, "... You wouldn't place my life in danger ... i just want you to know that if you're to help her escape sometime down the road ... you will need more help then just your one lightsaber, and your own self. I am here for you ... and any other Jedi that falls into the hands of treachery. We are one, and together we will stand victorious ... seperated, we are severed at the head ... and the working parts of the whole will not function. I am your friend, and brother in the Force ... rely on me when the time comes to make a move, Bishop."

*With that said, he noticed Master K'munee had entered the room, and heard his message*

"Master K'munee!" he said, rushing to his side, and bowing in front of his Jedi Master. "Master K'munee ... i have made room for you at the table ... the guards are aware of your coming here, and you are a welcomed guest. Please, come join the celebrations of Master Ness, Master Prophet's, and Master Vortex's display of Jedi honor. Come to the table here ... it's been a long while since we've last seen one another, and i wish to get back to training, and most of all .... get caught up."

*They walk back to the table, and begin to start talking*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*Bishop smiled as Adi stood to greet his master. Now two had pledged their aide in reclaiming Tarrian. He could only hope it would be enough. He reattached his lightsaber back to his belt and turned back as K'munee joined them at the table.*

"Greetings Master K'munee, it has been a long time since you graced myself and my fellow classmates with a lesson in using force just before our knighting. How has the road treated you?"

Bishop.jpg

Lei shook her head. "It's not too soon. Force knows the order's short on masters now..." She paused for a moment in thought. "...come to think of it, we always have been. Anyways, it's pretty easy. Just walk around the temple for 5 minutes with a sign 'available master' around your neck and I guarentee they'll be flocking all over you in seconds." She grinned as she jested, indigo eyes sparkling.

leisigwhoknows.jpg

OOC: Word from the wise. Good chance is Raynuk that you have no idea what so ever the Jedi are planning to do in IC. Good chance is you dont even know where most of them are. And also its a good chance someone will kill you again for acting like a newbie, not say you are one. Id save your breath and let the Jedi rp there business, and just protect the Sith right now....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

*cruises around reading his tracker which was getting closer by the second , after four hours of searching the tracker beem very loud as i looked down i could see bishop and master dark jedi kmunee and i qucily landed and got out and slowly approached them with the hood of my rodes down*

hello master kmunee and hello my friend bishop

*as they looked along stunned i slowly pulled my hood from over my head*

for i am alive and there is much work today to restore the republic and the jedi order back in place

bluedust.jpg

*DJK took his place at the table next to Adi-Wan.*

Well, I see you have all faired well considering the way things went down. It is good to be in the company of friends. Bishop of Battle and Master Prophet, I sense you have all grown in power since we were last together. I sense the same in you Adi-wan. I thought I would never find where your rendevous point was. As luck had it, I needed some rpairs for my ship and had to land here. So, what is our current situation and what can I do to help?

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

*Responds to Master K'munee*

"Well, Master ... there is not much left to do here ... besides train. Apparently there was an invasion of certain forces that attempted the hijacking of Naboo's people, to subject them to slavery. The Royal Nabooan Navy, along with Tares Vortex thwarted their Bombing raids, while Master Lei Kim Ness, and Master Prophet rallied the citizens of Naboo to stand against those who sought to oppose them ... I was summoned here after picking up Bishop of Battle from Coruscant, by Master Prophet, in order to assist in the thwarting the slave-gathering terrorists. However, when we arrived, the celebration stages had just begun, because the attackers had withdrawn forces and left the system .... a Jedi victory already, Master K'munee.

Please, tell me when we should restart my training, Master, my eagernesss has overwhelmed me ... i fiend for knowledge that you can give me. But first, please, tell me of your path from the Sith attacks ..."

*Adi-Wan patiently awaited Master K'munee's reply*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Lei shook her head. "I'm sorry Sly, but I think I need to leave now. I sense there is other buiness requiring my personal attention. Please inform Lord Li of my thanks and regrets that I could not stay the entire time." She tossed MP a wave, then got p to go....

"Oh, and feel free to eat my dessert when it comes."

leisigwhoknows.jpg

Seeing Lei stand up Dahak rises and walks over to her.

Dahak- "Lei, I have yet another gift for you."

Lei- "What is it?"

The king reaches into his pocket and retrieves a round black stone about the size of a small plumb. Dahak- "This is a rare crystal from the center of Naboo's core. I retrieved and poslished it myself. This is called a seeing stone it will allow your mind to see further than it has been able to before. This is the largest of all known seeing stones, I hope it will come of use to you. As long as you have it close to you its power will work. If it is near a enemy also it will be there for both,... oh and always keep it close to your heart." he bows kisses her hand and walks back to his seat.

Let the arrow fly and strike naught but my heart.

*Bishop sat back in his chair and ate his food, though his thoughts were elsewhere. He could still feel Tarrian through the force, though as of late she seemed more and more distant. As though she were shutting herself off from him. He didn't like the feeling.*

"Adi, where are we off to after these celebration? Are we heading back to the other Jedi or do you have some other errand you must run first?"

Bishop.jpg

As Dahak looks at his subjects a dark swirl of smoke forms at his side. Within seconds the smoke disapates to reveal the tall Devaronian in black and gold robes. "Lord li at last we meet properly. I am Tabala Rhal, Seer of the li bloodline for 2000 years."

Dahak- "What do you mean I have never heard of a seer to my bloodline?"

Tabala- "You would not have. I have been dormant until you needed my help. When Darth Torment removed your head. Although the person who I selected was a little slow. Anyway I am the Seer to your bloodline and am here to guide you."

Dahak- "Guide me! Why would I need your help?"

Tabala- "Because you are in need of guidence." he slowly rises his hand to form a force of some sort that resembled water but vertical. "This is the Seer's Mirror. It allows me to see any of you blood line when in trouble. Like when your sister Luminara died. I came to her aid all to late I'm afraid but it is understandable after all I have been dormant for 258 years. I will be here whether you like it or not and do not try to stop me for I will see it before you do it. I always see things first. I must go now but only for a short time I have buisness in the realm(Kamino is refered to the realm because it is hard to travel the storms and is there for a safe heaven). Goodbye Lord li." with another swirl of smoke he was gone. As the crowd gawks at the disapating smoke a hand pokes out and grabes a leg of some meat and is gone.

*Bishop quickly made a grab at Tabala Rhal's hand as it dissappeared back into the smoke. He was distracted by Tarrian's connection through the force enough that he missed the limb. As the limb dissappeared again into the smoke, so dissappeared his leg of meat that the seer had at the last minute grabbed off of his plate.*

Bishop.jpg

I just barely got away from the temple with my life. When I got into space, I was pursued by three destroyers. They tracked me through almost all of my jump routes. I finally managed to shake them in an asteroid field where my ship collided with several small asteroids. I thought I felt your presence nearby so I tracked it to Ilum. When I got there noone answered my hails. So then I had to set a course for a neoghboring planet of Naboo for immediate repairs. And that is how I found you. As for your training there is only a few more lessons to learn and a test. After then Adi-Wan. I will request for you to be knighted. I know you are eager but trust my judgement. You will be a great Jedi Knight. We can begin whenever you are ready.

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

Lei smiled warmly and curtsied. "Yet again Lord Li, I give nothing but the most profound thanks..." She reached out and gently took the stone, instantly feeling a new wave of heightened awareness washinsh over her. This could prove useful... She nodded her head and turned to Tares.

"I would never decline a Gentleman's offer." She gave him her arm and allowed him to walk her to the hangar. She there boarded an X-wing starfighter that had just been dropped off after a holorequest she had made. She thanked Tares then climbed into the fighter, taking off to parts unknown....

(( ))

leisigwhoknows.jpg

*To Bishop*

"Bishop ... i planned on stopping here only for a short while, originally, to elude any followers of our course from Coruscant ... then it turned to means of support for other Jedi that were entagled in Battle here. Our departure is as of yet, unknown. I would like to re-start my training here, on Naboo ... but you are more then welcome to use of the Final Hope ... that is, if you'd like to leave. I can hitch a ride with Master K'munee to the Jedi Temple on Ilum afterwards. The course is set in the Nav computer under, 'Kessel Pod Race Information' - if you'd like to recall it."

*Turns to Master K'munee*

"Master .... i am prepared for my upcoming trials, as soon as you are." he said, with a bow.

Master Prophet Enjoyed the Festivities, the scenery, and the company... He was so proud to be a Jedi... as he looked around at the people he called friends...

"You must Excuse me Ladies and Gentleman, I must take a walk, these times have become dark and a little peace and quite might shine some light on the subjects that are going on in our worlds..."

Master Prophet Stands from the Table, and throws his Napkin on the table, and puts his hood over his head, Sly sifts through the room walking twords the Exit...

"A peacefull walk around this Planet shall do me some good..."

**Exit Master Prophet Side Stage Heading for the Lakeside...***

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Four Trade Federation Warships entered Naboo orbit. They didnt stay long, the lead ship dropped its center sphere and left.

The Sphere entered the atmosphere along a safe path, away from the Naboo sensors. Landing deep with in a lush tall jungle is sits there, and waits....

OOC: Okay Dahak, its me;) This isnt an invasion force, just so you know. We come in peace. Always wanted to say that. Pretend we arent here....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

*Bishop steeled his face as he felt Tarrian's comments and emotions come rushing in. He barely heard Adi-Wan tell him he could take the Final Hope over the torrent. Soon it was done and he knew what was going on.*

Tarrian, be strong, I will come for you when I am able.

*He stood and turned to Adi-Wan.*

"I thank you friend for helping me on Coruscant and letting me leave for the Jedi temple. If you are ever in need please contact me."

*He turned and left the room, heading for the Final Hope. Aboard he quickly situated himself and started up the ship's engines. Finding the nav coordinates for 'Kessel Pod Race Information' the ship quickly headed into orbit and entered hyperspace, bound for the new Jedi temple.*

Bishop.jpg

*Adi-Wan could see the Final Hope leave the landing platform in his mind, sensing Bishop's distress -- and he spoke to him before the Star Steaked by his vessel ... prior to entering hyperspace*

"Tread well, good friend ... my mind will be with you on your journey .... don't forget ... i am here for you in your darkest hour, and time of highest need for a friend..."

*And with that said, he could no longer sense Bishop, for he was hurtling at the speed of light towards his destination*

Jaf si Ka senses his master, he feels in the force, "I must go to the palace"

As he heads towards the mighty structure he feels his master closer to him, Getting to the entrance of the palace he sees two gaurds," I am Jaf si ka, I am a jedi padawan here to meet my master. His name is Tares Vortex."Replies the apprentice.The guard replies back,"No problem,Just wait here as we page him to meet you here,Its just part of our security routine."Jaf si Ka Stands patience as one of the guards notifies others in the palace on his com link to have his master greet him at the entrance.

Do not under estimate me

*DJK sensed the concern from Adi-Wan towards his recently desparted friend. He also knew that this would be the perfect time to continue training.*

Come Adi-Wan. We need to find a place to complete your training and prepare you for your trials. Since you have grown familiar with the local surroundings, I am open to your suggestions.

293az4x.jpg