Naboo

RaveN

*Adi-Wan bellowed out, laughing at Master Ness' reply*

"How about we go get cleaned up ... according to Tares, there's a celebration for your honor tonight, by King Li. What d'ya say? I've got some extra clothing that you're welcome to search through in the Final Hope -- the Shuttle that Bishop and I arrived in. That is .... of course, if your don't have anything else with you."

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*Adi-Wan levitates with the force the passkeys to the shuttle to Master Ness*

"Feel free to look around ... oh, and by the way, please have Bishop rejoin the group whenever he's done with constructing his new lightsaber. He should be in there. Look in the small living quarters in the hindquarters of the shuttle ... there should be a lot of different clothes in the dresser there. I'll wait here until you all get back."

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

"Thanks!" Lei grinned and entered the shuttle...

*20 minutes later*

...Lei wasn't quite as chery when she left the shuttle. The Tunic she had finally yanked on was Blue with silver trim and a bit too big in the shoulders, and needed to be belted, but wasn't too bad considering that Adi-Wan was 6'4" and she was 5'3".....

Her old tunic was beyond all hope, so she had torn off what was still in one piece and used it as a sash. In the fresher compartment she found a brush and not her hip-length lair was down and softly glimmering with gold and red tints.....

"Anybody found Bob yet?"

leisigwhoknows.jpg

*Adi-Wan saw Master Ness' new atire*

"Master Ness ... not too shabby! -- I like the sashe ... not a bad touch. After all ... this is a dress-up event, wouldn't want to be wearing a lot larger men's clothes without any sense of style, eh?"

*They shared a chuckle*

"But really ... Master Ness ... on a more serious note, how do you think the Jedi will get out of this mess we've gotten ourselves into? Do you think that the Jedi must become warriors, in place of peacekeepers ... for survival, as well as having the ability to yank control of the galaxy back to the peaceful? I've spent a lot of time meditating about this very thought. I have reason to believe that we'll have to change our ideals, and evolve with the situations that we face ... the Jedi code from the Old Republic caused their downfall last time ... will it do it again?"

"Screw the code." Lei stated rather flatly, her statement obviously taking Adi somewhat aback. She sighhed annd explained.

"We're jedi. We have to do what's right. And sometimes that may not be what the code tells us to do. Say, the code says 'there is no ignorance, thre is knowledge', what id you were keeping osmeone ignorant in order to save their life? Rules are too obscure. The Force doesn't follow rules. It follows life. That is our goaal. Not to follow the strict parameters of some dusty old code some stiff old masters invented milllenia ago, but to preserve life, light and love. If we must become warriors for justice, so be it." She stopped for breath. "The galaxy is changing. And we too must change, if we wish to not be scattered by the winds of time out of memory."

leisigwhoknows.jpg

*Adi-Wan smiled at Master Ness*

"Agreed, Master Ness ... you put it bluntly, and probably the most straight forward way that anyone could ever ask a Jedi Master to do. Hahaha, anyways ... i feel that the Council should be approached about being more offensive with their dealings with the Sith. The time has come for a second phaze of the Jedi Order .... The Warrior Code."

*Adi-Wan stared at Master Ness ... never more serious in his life ... he didn't want to die because the Jedi Council would not attack at the Sith ... he would rather lose his life shifting power back into the Jedi's hands*

"Well friends..." Master Prophet enterupted as he walked in the room...

"It really doesnt matter how you, me or Master Ness feel... The Code is the CODE... thats what Jedi live by, the whole reason you are a Jedi is because this very same code has allowed you too... Going against the Code is becoming no better than the Sith... I dont like sitting around and not attacking anymore than you do... However this is the right thing to do... There will come a time when this will all turn around, and there will be nothing the sith can do to stop us... But that time will come later... But now is not the time to fight, Nor is it the time to plan an attack, Sending more Jedi to die at the feet of the Empire will only further weaken our possition... I dont think any of us realise the seriousness of our position, with one wrong move, We jepordize the lives of innocent Jedi, and Could possibley destroy all Jedi Existance...! Besides, Going against the code would not only get you kicked out, it would get you a Reputation such as an IJA leader..."

The Blinded Master Prophet closer to His Master...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Bishop and Tares rejoined Ness, Adi, and Prophet where they stood talking. He felt Tarrian briefly touch with his mind but did not show it.*

"A dinner eh, well I guess I better get changed. I've been wearing the same clothes for a couple weeks now. Maybe I could borrow some of your clothes Adi? We're about the same size."

*Knowing that his friend would agree he set off to the ship and rooted through the clothes. After a brief clean up he left the ship fit comfortably into a loose pair of white pants and top. A thin red, almost ropelike, belt secured his newly constructed lightsaber at his waiste.*

Bishop.jpg

((Adi's becoming quite the fashion source.... lol))

Lei Kim sighed and shook her head. "You have a point Sly, and yet are still gravely mistaken."

"I'm not saying the code is wrong- by any means. It is an excellent set of conducting rules except it gives so little room for leeway. Our universe is in constant motion. And when things move, they change. Change can be both a good, and a bad thing; it may save lives or destroy them. But it is always there. Even the Force wil change, and anything that doesn't change eventually will be scattered out of memory and myth.... like we once almost were. The code must change too, or be less strict. Sly, do you understand? lt me give an example- say, there was a planet you needed to save from- oh I don't know..... - A death star. And right as someone's about to obliterate them, you have the perfect chance to leap forward and attack, but the code forbids you attacking. Are you going to stand there and watch some odd 7 billion people die?"

leisigwhoknows.jpg

"Well Master, Im not trying to be arrogant or anything, Im just trying to defend this code, The code that breaths Life into me... This code gave me a life... something to live by... in which I never had before..."

Master Ethel Cantado Now Enters the room preparing for the dinner...

"Ladies and GentleMan, I sense anger in the room... we are all Jedi Here... And we all live by the code... In these times of need, We must turn to eachother for comfort... As Master Ness pointed out... Everything changes... Well there is one thing that never changes, and thats that everything is changing... Now if you will all join together, and get ready for the dinner celebration..."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Adi-Wan just shook his head in disapproval of Master Prophet's comment regarding the Jedi Code -- he spoke to all in the party as they walked through the corridoors of Theed's Massive Palace, heading towards the celebration*

"I agree with Master Ness ... to a certain extent, i would take it even farther then that, though. I believe that the Jedi's Light Side of the Force is stronger then the Sith's Dark Side ... the only difference is that the Sith are more aggressive in their use of the Dark Side ... which makes people fear them. To say that if the Jedi utulized their powers to go after the Sith for once, in stead of sitting on their haunches, awaiting bombardments, and Sith slaughterings would make us no better then the Sith ... then your thoughts are clouded. The Sith attack us because we oppose their ideals of the galaxy being one massive sinful, crime-laden place. If we struck back ... and went after the Sith, not only would they be caught off-guard by the FIRST ever Jedi counter-attack, they would be fighting against extermination and defeat ... the Jedi would not have to worry about the Sith's determination to destroy all peace here in our galaxy. We are keepers of the peace ... yes ... but if, for once, we used force in retaining the peace ... it might work out a whole lot better then getting beaten three times in the last year and 1/2 and resorting to finding alternative hiding ... wouldn't you think?"

*They kept heading towards the celebration at a slow, but steady pace*

*Adi-Wan just shook his head in disapproval of Master Prophet's comment regarding the Jedi Code -- he spoke to all in the party as they walked through the corridoors of Theed's Massive Palace, heading towards the celebration*

"I agree with Master Ness ... to a certain extent, i would take it even farther then that, though. I believe that the Jedi's Light Side of the Force is stronger then the Sith's Dark Side

Tares eyed Adiwan with a glance, "If you presume that the 'lightside' is stronger than the 'darkside' then you should be thanking the Sith for what they are doing. Not only has it been the jedi's mission to keep balance in the galaxy, it has been our life. Take the rotation of a planet on its axis and around its sun. Through the season it gets different amounts of light a day. Some days its only 8 hours, others its 14 hours. But at the end of that season it would have gotten the same amount of light and darkness. That is the will of the force, the very thing which we serve. No matter what you do you cant change it. To say that we are better than the sith, is the same as a sith saying that they are better than we."

Tares continued, "Changes must be made yes, but we cant abandon what we have known, learned, used, and fought for for thousands of years. My times as a warrior have shown me that there are other ways to fight than just going into enemy territory with guns blazing. Jedi dont attack, they defend. Why cant you as a resourceful person find a way to work with that and still take back the galaxy? Your eyes see, but they dont see...."

tares.jpg

*DJK's ship came out of hyperspace jump into asteroid field. The ship sistained minor damage, but if neglected it could become serious. He needed a place to set down for repairs. He checked the navi-comp and found the nearby planet of Naboo. DJK new that Naboo was a place where he could conduct his business in private without having to worry about the Sith or Bounty Hunters. He changed course and headed for Naboo.*

*After gaining landing clearance and being assigned a repair bay he docked his ship inside a massive hangar. He found some able repair droids to repair all that he could not and supervised their work. When he wasn't doing that he roamed the streets exploring a nearby town. While their he sensed someone or something familiar.*

Adi-wan.

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

"I find I must agree with Master Ness and Adi-Wan. Whether or not the dark side is stronger or weaker, I am tired of sitting around and waiting for the next Sith attack. We need to expand beyond the Jedi code. If it will not let us do our job then it is out dated. Our enemies are constantly changing their tactics, and we must do likewise."

*He continued on with the others in silence for a moment. His thoughts drifted back to whom he had lost to the Sith threat.*

"To sit back and do nothing is an insult to all those who have suffered and been taken away by the Sith. Further reason why we should press them and bring peace to the galaxy again."

Bishop.jpg

"Once again, you see but you dont see. Why is there a need to change the rules when you dont break them? It all comes down to if your a jedi or not. Jedi never attack they defend. If you want to attack the Sith then you are no jedi. But if you want to defend the galaxy from the sith by striking at them, then your a jedi. Our code has never forbid attacking out of defending. Its what the old Jedi order did when they went to attack the Seperatists at the begining of the clone wars. They attacked to defend the republic...."

tares.jpg

*Adi-Wan felt a presence ... a strong one with the Force ... he talked with the others, while he let his mind unwind the maze, and figure out who it was he was sensing ... it had been a long while since he'd seen whoever it was*

"Tares ... your words are wise ... i will never forget your analogy ... however, my words have been misconstrued in your mind. I mean not that attacking the Sith, The Hutts, and/or criminals is what i set out to do, or persuade others to think is what we must do ... i DO, however, believe that sitting back and defending ourselves during all phazes of history (with the exception of the Order making the attack before the Clone Wars)"

*Adi-Wan stopped in mid-sentence ... his mind drifting towards this individual ... his mind wandering down corridoors, as if a bird flying throughout the palace, looking down on all of the people wandering its halls ... his mind flew through ... searching ... until he felt the one that he was looking for: Dark JediK'munee -- his Jedi Master, and Mentor*

"Master K'munee! -- he's here! I'm sorry, Tares, forgive my absent minded-ness ... my Master is here, and i've just now realized his presence ... it's taken me aback ... i've not seen him in a long while. Forgive me, let me finish my thought, and soon i will reach K'munee with the Force, and tell him where to find us - Anyways, like i was saying, i believe that the situation that we find ourselves in, is one like the Jedi Order's movements to start the Clone Wars ... basically, the Sith have grown in numbers .... leaps and bounds. For Force-sake, the Empire has arisen, and taken over the galaxy, yet again ... this time, with sheer brute force, and no trickery. We were unprepared, because we deny padawans access to learn ... we do not train to defend ourselves ... and the slain Jedi in the Coruscant Temple are evidence of this! -- I have reason to believe that soon, not now, the Jedi will need to strike back. We can not allow the Empire, Emperor, or the Sith that follow his darkness to gain anymore strength. We must consider offensive tactics ... for defensive purposes, Tares"

*Adi-Wan reached out through the Force, looking his master in the face, while not anywhere near him ... "Master, i feel your presence ... please, feel your way through the force to me ... we will be headed to the celebration in the inards of Theed's tremendous palace. Please ... i look forward to meeting with you again!"

*Adi-Wan turned back to Bishop*

"Like the clothes, there ... i'll have to say, Master Ness ... i'm sorry, but Bishop seems to look more comfortable in my clothes then yourself ... hahaha. Afterall, he is a man, too, right? It would only be natural. Anyways, Bishop, how'd the lightsaber turn out? Can i see the blade?"

*He said, as Bishop reached for his belt*

Lei nodded. "Wise words Tares Vortex. It was primarily what I was trying to say, we MUST attack TO defend, but once again I have been showed to be a most terrible diplomat." She winced and grinned. "Just ask Master Stargazer about the last time she and I were on a certain set of..... negotiations back on...." She stopped. "That was quite some time ago.... back when Keyn was my apprentice...." They continued the rest of the walk in silence, leaving Tares only to guess what had set his former mater off.

leisigwhoknows.jpg

As the feast is served and people are sitting down Dahak calls to the Jedi with the force to tell them it is time.

As everyone but the Jedi are seated Dahak taps his knife against a glass to get the attention of the crowd. "Dear citizens and guests of Theed, we are here to celebrate the victory over those who sought to oppress us. We are also here to mourn the loss of those many who have moved on. Let us take a moment of silence to remember those taken from us." after a short moment of silence Dahak speaks once again "Now I have a few medals to give. These awards are to honor those who fought bravely to save our people. I will anounce there names now and we will present there medals when they arrive. Lei Kim Ness, Tares Vortex, Master Prophet, and Satine Ferror. These brave people have earned our eternal gratitude. I have a special gift for Lei Kim Ness however, the key code to the city. This key will always have the current code for the city and palace gates. May Naboo always exist in happiness! With this I say... FEAST!" he sits down and enjoys the feast.

Let the arrow fly and strike naught but my heart.

*Adi-Wan Tinova made sure to mention to one of the guards of the celebration that a Jedi named K'munee would hopefully be arriving soon, as they entered into the celebration hall*

*The people of Naboo roared, with applause as the Jedi entered the hall. Bishop, and Adi-Wan made their ways to the rear of the entourage, having not been there prior to the attacks, and while defense of Naboo was necessary*

"Go claim your medals ... Bishop and I will meet you all at the table. I believe our seats are right over there ..." *Adi-Wan points to the seats with the "reserved" signs on the placemats* "... Congratulations, by the way."

*Adi-Wan and Bishop sit in the two most inard seats, at the end of the Jedi's reserved seating ... away from the end of the table, where no doubt King Li planned to sit -- they figured that King Li would want to converse with the people that were actually there to save his people ... not the ones that showed up late* ((lol))

Master Prophet rises to speak...

The Croud of all the locals just keep speaking...

Master Prophet uses the force to lift a glass and a eating utinsil infront of him and taps them together making a loud ringing noise... the Croud begins to hush, and Master Prophet begins to speak...

"I just want to say a few words, first off... that Im very glad that this battle was succesful with the help of my Master, Master Lei Kim Ness..." He pauses for a moment as the croud cheers...

"From what I've heard my Master did a brilliant job at calming and defending the People of Naboo... I just wanted to say that I am very proud of her, and what a great honor it is to be her padawan... She has been here for me threw some rough times latley, and I just wanted to say thankyou... Well Im starting to ramble... anyways... lets give it up for Master Lei Kim Ness.."

The Croud Begins to cheer

*DJK, who was already wondering through the streets around Theed, heard the force call of his padawan. It brought joy to his heart to finally find his lost student. He quickened his pace through the crowd until he reached the palace where the celebration was taking place. The feelings of joy and happiness moved like tidal waves through the force. And in the middle of the meditation stood a group of Jedi. Among them stood his padawan, Adi-Wan. DJK moved in close enough as to not intrude on their celebration for whatever praise these young Jedi had earned.*

It is nice to see you alive and well, Adi-Wan. When you are done with the festivities I would like to catch up on what has been happening and the fate of the Jedi.

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

((OOC: Oh gawd.... Lol! ))

Lei found herself in a mix of exuberant joy and embarassment. Her pale cheeks going a particularly brightshade of pink, she stepped forward. "Thank you your highness, and thank you Sly. And thank you people of Naboo. If it hadn' been for all of you and your bravery, this would have never been a vitory. I salute you all."

"I now have another announceent to make. I'm sure you are all rather familiar with my Padawan, Mater Prophet- aka Sly- here. He had received a good deal of training previously, mastered the art of the lightsaber on Ilum, fought valiantly at the fall of the old Jedi Temple, and poved himself a complete jedi. So I therefor hereby declare him a Knight of the Jedi order. " She turned to Sly and smilled. kneel. he did so. She drew her saber and let it rest in the air several inches above each of his shoulders, then slipped it forward and cut away his padawan braid.

You're a knight now. she beamed at him. Continue your quest to find your past, not as an apprentice, but as a Jedi. You've earned it.

leisigwhoknows.jpg

Master Prophet stood there... with his knewly sindge hair.... still smoking... He reached down and pick up the white braid of hair... He looked at its shinny white strands, but he saw much more... He saw the Original Temple Collapse again, He saw the Icy planet in which he was from, He saw times he spent with Master Ness as she trained him, And he saw the Joy that it brought to Master Ness's Face as she had completed yet another Jedi's Training...

(continue post later)

*Bishop sat back in his chair and applauded with the others as Sly made his speech about Master Ness and then as he joined them in knighthood. He reached down to his belt and unclipped his lightsaber and set it down on the table in front of Adi-Wan.*

"You asked to see my lightsaber earlier, and here it is. It has a white blade."

Bishop.jpg

Master Prophet stood there... with his knewly sindge hair.... still smoking... He reached down and pick up the white braid of hair... He looked at its shinny white strands, but he saw much more... He saw the Original Temple Collapse again, He saw the Icy planet in which he was from, He saw times he spent with Master Ness as she trained him, And he saw the Joy that it brought to Master Ness's Face as she had completed yet another Jedi's Training...

Master Prophets Eye sight was returning and now he was seeing with his new eyes... the picture was still blurry but he was glad his sight was returning... He looked to his right... Where Master Ness was sitting, and he looked to his left were Ethel Cantado sat... Further to his Left was Adi wan... "Good thing we came with Ethel, Now there is a party in your name...!" Sly said to Master Ness... "After all he was the one who came to us, and invited us... I guess it was the will of the force that you Were with me to meet Ethel..."

Master Ness and Sly just talked about future events... and what was going to come while they enjoyed the festivity...

"I know its a little soon Lei but, How do I go about taking a Padawan Learner?"

Master Prophet watied for Lei to respond...