Naboo

RaveN

"GOOD IDEA." Lei ducked a flying piece of shrapnel and wiped a line of blood from a cut on her cheek.

"JARAL!"

Slipping out of the croud, a tall man in his early thrities with bright red hair ran up to her."Jaral- you take the east regiment. Scattr them across the northern reaches then regroup at The laser cache in block 768, tell Klariss to do likewise with the rest, but rendez-vous at 439. ." She told him. The man nodded and dissapeared back into the crowd. People began scooping up weapons and helping the woundedflee into the back alleys of Theed in a systematic fashion. Lei wore an expression that was a cross between a grin and grimace. I'm so proud of these people...

She turned back to Tares. "We should probably get going to 768, we've got some good turbo artillery there, and an E-web. That is- unless you have a better plan...."

leisigwhoknows.jpg

After working off the attackers Tares departed back for his ship and flew it right up to the steps of the Theed Palace. As he stepped out he saw King Li awaiting for him at the top of the steps. When Tares reached him he bowed, "King Li, Congratulations on your recent election, may your rule be a long and peaceful one. I come here to help with what ever needs to be done, my padawan is also here, so if I may, I would like to contact him...."

tares.jpg

"If you can stay I would invite you as personal guests at the banquet tonight to get us back on our feet everyone is invited, but you and your apprentices will sit at the head table with me." turns to a droid "Go to the kitchens and tell them to begin on the feast and some food to be taken out into the streets to all people. Let the festival begin!" turns back to the two "Games must be set up. So much to do so little time. You may all go make yourselves at home or do whatever you want for I am to get started." he hurries off.

Let the arrow fly and strike naught but my heart.

"Yes... he does.... Of course, I was so eager to be rid of you.." Lei winked and gave her padawan a friendly shove. "he was having some compications with..... family buisness, and he just needs a bit more training. In fact, I should think he'll be a knight before the week is out, he already received some fairly good instruction previously."

leisigwhoknows.jpg

*A Lambda class Shuttle ... The Final Hope blasted out of hyperspace, and entered the Noobian Atmosphere*

"Theed Palace, this is the Lambda Class Shuttle, The Final Hope - passengers: Adi-Wan Tinova, and Bishop of Battle ... both hailing from the Jedi Order. We were asked to show here, in Support of the on-going battle against Naboo's enemies. We were summoned by Master Prophet, and his master, Lei Kim Ness. We are requesting landing codes, immediately. Please allow us to touch down, and meet up with the others."

*With that, Bishop leveled out the shields, so that both sides of the craft were protected from laser fire ... so far, from what they both gathered, there was no immediate threat, and if there was an attack here, it'd either been defeated already, or was not in Theed. They would have to meet up with Master Prophet, and Lei Kim Ness*

Bishop said, "I can sense them here .... i hope all is okay, i'm not feeling any disturbances quite yet..."

Adi-Wan replied, "yeah ... me either ... let's just keep our guards up, though, eh?"

*They sailed on a slow descent ... being given permission to land at the south-easternly platform. As they walked out of the Shuttle ... they felt their way to Master Ness, and her padawan ... Master Prophet*

*As they came into visible view ... Adi-Wan said, "Master Ness ... Master Prophet ... how good to see you again. Where've you been. No one in the council was alarmed of your departure. You may want to check in soon. Anyways, " *to Master Lei Kim Ness* "I'm glad to see you again, Master Ness..."

Bishop of Battle concluded, "Can we get filled in on the situation, and what's happened since Master Prophet left Adi a message?"

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*Adi-Wan turns to face Tares, who he didn't even notice at first*

"Sorry, Tares, i didn't see you back there ... our trip was good ... i was summoned by Bishop of Battle here to come pick him up from The Last Call on Coruscant. He was face to face with the Emperor himself not too long ago. He's shaken a little, but misses Tarrian most of all....we've got to figure some way of getting her out of there. Anyways, we came in aid of Naboo per Master Prophet's request. Better late then never, eh? We'll remain here until we can tell that no one's following us, and Naboo seems all but empty of threat."

*They all chatted for a short while longer*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

OOC: Sorry I've not been posting, issues with being allowed to under the new permissions thing. But that's all fixed now.

IC: *Bishop exited the shuttle with Adi-Wan and approached the others. He still wore his stolen Imperial flight jacket and his right hand was stuck in his pocket. He was pretty sure Adi-Wan had noticed, but his friend had, as of yet, not asked about his metal prosthetic arm which had definatly not been there when Tarrian and he had left Midsengard.*

"Again I thank you for coming for me Adi-Wan... it was not my intention to draw any other Jedi into the danger there but I didn't know what else to do."

*He dropped his head slightly, glancing around at the others. He was glad to be once more among his fellow Jedi, it was a joy he had wondered but a short time ago if he would ever have again. But at the same time, surrounded by their presence, he felt alone. The lack of weight at his hip bothered him as well. He would have to build a new lightsaber since he doubted he would be getting his old one back any time soon.*

Bishop.jpg

*Adi-Wan could sense his friend's thoughts regarding his prosthesis limb ... however, he did not want to be intrusive, the true demeanor of a Ilum-ite. He could tell that his thoughts were with Tarrain, and with her safety*

"It's alright Bishop ... it's nice to be on such a beautiful planet again ... don't get me wrong, Ilum's a beauty, too ... it's just a colder, more snowy version."

*He aroused a smile, and slight chuckle from Bishop. He knew that when the time was right, he would inquire about the limb. Meanwhile, he noticed Bishop's lightsaber wasn't at his belt*

"I've got some Agdenas Crystals, and some spare parts to make a lightsaber in the shuttle, Bishop, if you'd like to crack away at getting another lightsaber. Or, you could just use one of mine while we're here, as well. In case of an emergency."

*Adi awaited Master Ness' response, as well as what Bishop wanted to do*

*For the first time in many days, Bishop smiled.*

"Thank you Tares. It is good to be back. And thank you Adi-Wan, I will go build myself another one. Mine is unfortunatly locked in a box at the Sith Temple. Going back there anytime soon wouldn't be first on my list of things to do."

*He made his way back onto the ship. After a brief search he was able to find the parts Adi-Wan had mentioned and sat down in front of the box. Having allready constructed one lightsaber made making a second one much easier. He selected his pieces reletively quickly. Within the hour he had what he needed and he stuck them all in a small bag and exited the craft. Rather than proceed inside of the shuttle, he decided to make use of the natural beauty around him. He found a quiet spot not too far away amongst some trees. He set the bag of parts onto the ground and took off the coat he had been wearing. It was a little warm there to be wearing such a coat, but he had kept it on to hide his prosthetic arm. He glanced down at the dull metal and he felt ashamed. Yet at the same time he knew he would not change it. The Sith constructed attachment would stay as a reminder to himself of what had happened. He pushed that thought towards the back of his mind. Crossing his legs before the lightsaber pieces he let his mind fall into it's customary mediative state and began the construction of his new lightsaber.*

Bishop.jpg

Tares could feel the changes that Bishop had undergone. He could feel the sorrow in his heart. He could also feel the determination in his heart and mind as well.

"If you will excuse me Lei, Adi-wan, I have somethings to take care of."

With out waiting for reply he set off. With the force he located Bishop. When he found him he leaned upon a tree and began to speak, "The lightsaber, the symbol of the Jedi. I have found it has saved me more than once. Last time I saw you was at midsengard, when you went with your friend and BZ. Now your here, and I must say, It is dangerous to travel this path alone you know...."

tares.jpg

*Pulled out of his meditation Bishop opened his eyes and glanced towards Tares. He had been concentrating deeply on the construction of his lightsaber and had not even noticed the other Jedi joining him.*

"Yes, I suppose it is a dangerous path to tread. But I would expect that most paths a Jedi might take would be dangerous these days."

*He stood quickly and grabbed his coat and put it back on. He glanced down at the lightsaber, it was nearly completed. Completed enough that he could finish it without immersing himself too deeply in the force. He sat down in front of them again and worked some more while talking to Tares.*

"Besides, I'm not truely alone. I still have the force, right? I'll need that to get Tarrian back... she doesn't know what she's gotten herself into."

Bishop.jpg

Tares sat down also and spoke, "No, you are right. You do have the force. But its very easy to shut the force out when you go through hell once or twice, I know. Being alone is a hard thing, and the force doesnt always keep you company. Tell me, what happened to Tarrian? What happened at the sith temple?"....

tares.jpg

"She..."

*Bishop set down the pieces of his lightsaber. Building it while talking was going to be tougher than he though. Taking a calming breath he started again at it.*

"She gave herself to save me. Before Barohm Zar found us at Midsengard she'd been having visions of her family. Of her brother Thorn. She hadn't seen any of them for a long time. We went to the Sith temple with Zar and met Lord Ar-Pharazon... the Sith Emperor. He was... we found out..."

*He was having trouble fitting in a piece of the emitter and concentrated for a moment. He pulled it out from where he had been trying to force it in and tried again, this time it slipped into place.*

"Ar-Pharazon is her brother. He used me. He used me as a tool to get to Tarrian. He left me to Zar, letting him torture me and used my pain on Tarrian. He told her that if she did not train with him that I would be hurt more. He told her to give herself fully to the dark side or that I would be made to suffer. She should have said no. It would have been the better choice."

*Memories of the torture that had been inflicted on him flashed into his mind, digging up old pains. He let his right hand move slightly away from his work as the memories came flooding back. He clenched it into a fist then slid the components of his lightsaber into the shaft of his handle and secured them in place.*

"She made a bad choice. We were left together when the Sith left for Coruscant. Ar-Pharazon is getting married there. Suprising. I didn't know Sith were the type to marry. She cut through the door to the room we were in. Her brother had given her a Sith lightsaber and had not taken it from her before he left. I don't know if he thought she had turned entirely allready, or if he intentionally left us a way out. We escaped to the docking bay and found a shuttle. We took it, expecting an easy get-away. That was a bad assumption. The crafts were allready programmed to fly to Coruscant and dock at the palace. They were supply ships."

*Working smoothly now he began to finish up his lightsaber. The pieces were beggining to slip into place more and more smoothly as he continued. Before long he would be done.*

"We almost got out without being found. We were heading towards what was left of the tunnles of the old Jedi temple. I was in there and glancing ahead to make sure no Sith were there when Tarrian bumped into Barohm Zar. She wanted me to keep going while she distracted Zar. She was the grooms sister, he wouldn't hurt her. And he hasn't, but I shouldn't have left her there... I shouldn't have..."

*The memories flooded back in a torent and he struggled with a few of the final controls on his lightsaber handle. Tears welled into his eyes as he continued, though he held them back. He gripped the shaft of his lightsaber in his hand.*

"But I couldn't... I didn't even have my lightsaber... there was no way for me to fend off Zar... but I should have tried. He's a Sith lord... I couldn't have beaten him... but I... I failed her."

*His head dropped lower as he forced his eyes to focus on the construction before him. His fingers finished fumbling with the controls and he checked it over for anything he had left to finish.*

"I managed to make my way into the temple undergrounds and contacted Adi-Wan. He had his Z-95 in the hanger bay still, but I was unable to reach it, so I met him at the Last Call. He came there as a bounty hunter sent to apprehend me and I went with him. From there we came here."

*His lightsaber was finished. He stood and gripped it in his hands. Pausing for an intake of breath he activated it and the beam of pure energy shot out. White and pure it hummed and glowed before him. It purred deeply as he gave it a few test swings. This blade would help him along his path to reclaiming Tarrian's soul from the darkness that now surrounded her. He just hoped her spirit would remain as bright and strong as his blade amongst the corruptive energies around her.*

Edited by Guest
Bishop.jpg

*Adi-Wan, and Lei Kim Ness stood temporarily alone*

Adi, said, "Master Ness .... you're looking beautiful ... as always ... how've you been?"

*Adi-Wan felt akward, but felt that he might hint towards his 'appreciation' towards Master Ness*

OOC: Man, How to respond to that?!?!?!?!? lol

IC: Tares just kept the thoughts he just got in his head. All the pain he must be going through from the lost of a part of himself, yet all he can think about is Tarrian, very nobel. In all his years, all he was trainined to do was fight.

Years and years of studing fighting art after fighting art had left him the knowledge of how to kill or protect, a natural relationship with animals, and little knowledge on how to be social. Now he has found he is learning more than he ever thought possible.

"A disaster is has been. A quest you seek. Yet, your emotions you let control you. You should rescue Tarrian because you you failed her. Something tells me she doesnt feel the same way. You should rescue her because she is a friend, and saved your life. You cant travel this path until you realize that. This will lead you to the darkside, and most likely to death. Then Tarrian will probably never have a chance to be free from the Sith again. Your torture was hard, I can only imagine. You were alone, you were used, and you were hurt. Now is not the time to take this path alone, I will go with you when you decide to go...."

tares.jpg

"Erm..."

Lei looked down at herself- Ill fitting armor and torn clothes- hair scruffy and hanging into her eyes, smeared with dirt, dust and blood from head to foot.

"Well, apart from the Slvery and bombings and rallying of an army at the last second to fight off a droid armada- Fine I guess....."

leisigwhoknows.jpg

*Looking at his friend drained some of the tension from Bishop. He deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it to his belt. The weight felt good against his side.*

"Friend, this is my struggle, not your own. I'm not asking you to put yourself in danger to save Tarrian. I was the one that fai... I was the one whom she saved. I know she is your friend too, but she would not want you to put yourself into danger to save her. But if you choose to go with me, then I guess I have little choice."

*Inwardly Tares' commitment to helping him warmed his heart. He did not want to see his friend in any danger but at the same time he welcomed the help.*

"I only wish I knew how long this path we begin to tread shall take. Though I do know there will be many rough spots ahead. Come, we have long been away from the others, let us rejoin them."

*Bishop stood with Tares and guestured for him to lead the way back towards the others.*

Bishop.jpg

Tares and Bishop started back. On the way Tares spoke only alittle, "In time you may need to realize that the force might choose a different path to save Tarrian for you. Instead of marching into the temple, you may be apart of the 'larger' picture in the battle with the Sith. Either way, You have my word and pledge that I will help how ever I can. In the mean time, I have heard that King Li is hosting a victory dinner tonight, we are all welcome. It may be good to get some stress off our shoulders. I do hope to see you there."....

tares.jpg