Naboo

RaveN

Torment had never been to a planet like Naboo before. People have stated that Naboo is truly one of the most beautiful planets on the face of the galaxy. Darth Torment couldn't have cared less. The only thing that matters to him is power, and dominance.

The speeder suddenly increased its acceleration aimed for the capital city of Theed.

------------------

I am the haunting of the embracing dark

I am the bringer of fear

I am the scorner of peace and tranquility

I ride the stormcloud and the night!

I seek to crush the commonplace

I seek to strike terror in every heart

I know no passion or pity

I seek to be Sith in all its manifestations.

torment.jpg

Alexander looks and soon finds his master with Tares. "Master a ship has been spotted heading for the lake, and may I ask if I will be trained as you heir for the bos of water?"

------------------

Money isn't everything, just most of it.

newdawnlogo.JPG

The speeder came to a halting stop at the Theed palace.

Probing with the Force, Torment could feel Lord Dakak Li's presence.

He is afraid, trying to hide from his fate.

He will die trying.

Torment got up from his speeder and entered the palace doors.

------------------

I am the bringer of fear

torment.jpg

Crimson streaks of lightning again struck the hapless Lord Dahak Li. The attack continued, endless streams of ruby-tainted lightning coursing through Dahak Li. Finally, the attack halted, as Dahak Li was able to break for breath.

"You are nothing but a fool and a coward, Dahak Li. Your death has already been overseen, by ME."

Red Force Lightning again streaked out, though this time there was no stopping, there were no more words.

Dahak Li's screams were echoed loudly through the barren space of the palace, as the onslaught raged forth.

------------------

I am the bringer of fear

torment.jpg

can't stand this... he's in there meditating, and I'm stuck here and without my data sheets to help find her... I probably could do it faster if I was back on Coruscant

, or with my ship

Tann then used her comlink to contact her ship's android pilot, and summoned it there. besides I don't like the feeling I have when I'm here

------------------

~ What's that.

*This, my friend is called a ”˜Pint'.

~ What? It comes in pints!?!... I'm getting one.

*But, you have a full half already!

~ What’s that.

*This, my friend is called a ‘Pint’.

~ What? It comes in pints!?!... I’m getting one.

Dahak screams in pain from the power of Torment. Dahak manages to send a blast of his own blue lightening striaght into Torment stoping him momentarily. He pulls back his hands sending a ball of pure energy throwing him into a wall. "Why do you follow me?!" He aims his hand at a fountian and a pillar of water starts heading for Torment, Dahak uses his other hand to create lightening and channeling it into the water heating it rapidly. "Boil in hell!" he shoots the water strait into Torments chest.

------------------

Many thousands of years ago there were four boxes of Orden. These boxes were each gaurded by a Master or Mistress of Orden. The Master were powerfull in the force and could rarely be defeated. The reason the boxes were gaurded is the fact that they contained power more powefull that hundreds of Kyber Krystals. After hundreds of years of corruption the masters used the power to become the most powerfull assasins that had ever existed. One of the Masters was not corrupt and She used her power to destroy the other three boxes but in doing so she killed herself. I am that woman's decendant. And I am a Master of Orden.

Let the arrow fly and strike naught but my heart.

A small ship lands by the palace, and a tall Devaronian steps out to whitness. "Interesting humans. Strong with the force though."

------------------

Feel my power!

Devaronian_full.gif

Torment casually sidestepped as the stream of water cast harmlessly aside. He laughed at the man's feasible attempts to save himself.

What a pity. He shall die slow and painfully.

The lightsaber clinging at his belt a moment ago, was now under the grasp of his gloved hand. Crimson beams shoot out from both ends of the dual-bladed lightsaber. A large grin crossed his face as he locked his stare with his quarry. With his left hand he gestured, beckoning him to come forth.

------------------

I am the bringer of fear

[This message has been edited by Frank_1212 (edited September 08, 2002).]

torment.jpg

The Devaronian looks at the sight.Isn't this interesting? I wonder if Tann will show up on time before Dahak is killed.

------------------

Feel my power!

Devaronian_full.gif

Dahak colapses on the ground and spreads his arms out to the sky. "Master Durron I call upon you. Save me from this terror." with that Dahak lowers his head and awaits Torments blow.

------------------

Many thousands of years ago there were four boxes of Orden. These boxes were each gaurded by a Master or Mistress of Orden. The Master were powerfull in the force and could rarely be defeated. The reason the boxes were gaurded is the fact that they contained power more powefull that hundreds of Kyber Krystals. After hundreds of years of corruption the masters used the power to become the most powerfull assasins that had ever existed. One of the Masters was not corrupt and She used her power to destroy the other three boxes but in doing so she killed herself. I am that woman's decendant. And I am a Master of Orden.

This fool doesn't even want to put up a fight.

Very well then, he'll just die.

Torment raised his lightsaber in a vertical position and swung in a wide circular arch. The crimson blade made contact with Dahak Li's neck, seperating his head from his shoulders.

Without even a glance at the man he had slain, he walked away. His job was done.

torment.jpg

TheEverstar lands near the scene of where Dahak was tormented. A female twi'lek came running to Dahak's body.

"Sithspond! your going to have my head when I'm done cloning you" She then takes a sample of his DNA and leaves the planet, finally.

~ What’s that.

*This, my friend is called a ‘Pint’.

~ What? It comes in pints!?!... I’m getting one.

The new blonde clone of Dahak walks out two days latter. "Second time I've been killed. I need to stop egging people on. I like my new hair now though." he runs his hand through his wavey blonde hair. "Hope again." he puts his hands in his blue robesand walks up.

------------------

Dahak looks at Dohoko "It is good to see you too. I must go to the throne room being King of Naboo isn't easy not to mention a Master of Orden." He walks into his throne room and sits down.

------------------

Bows to Otah(sorry if spelled wrong.) "I believe that that will be quite benificial."

------------------

A Assault Bomber(unknown type to anybody) cumstozied with heavy armor many lazers and C-Energy bombs flys over one of the cities on Naboo. The bomber is accompanied by 2 other smalled bombers with 2 lazer cannons and C-Energy Bombs. The bombers activate their weapons and begin to bomb the city. Building explode and people trying to get away from the attackers get blown to little peices. Once they have done enough damage the bombers went into hyperspace and left.

((No RPers were killed so no complaining))

nsig2c2.JPG

Counter-Terrorism ALL THE WAY!!!

The Rector came out of hyperspace above the peaceful planet of Naboo. Her kind were waiting down below.

Weeks ago she set out to create a colony on the world her husband was on. Now her own race setteled in several underwater cities deep in with-in the caves of the planets core. Just like the gungans they began to harvest the plasma energy and used it to power their systems. Bringing together technology and biotechnology, Meldar hoped to call this planet home, after what she had been through.

The Rector came down through the astmosphere and into the oceans. Just before it activated its own gungan type plasma shield, allowing it to go underwater. With in moments the mighty vessel flew into a hanger bay and landed.

The massive caverns recieved to soothing light of the sphereical buildings. The network of caverns and caves branched out in all directions from the main massive carvern where most of the settlement was located. They called this cavern, Munga.

The main population was mostly human, with a mix of galactic races too. Most were welcome, but all needed permission to come in, or out.

Out walked Meldar, She would be heading this settlement, and her hopes were to branch out like these caves to form a small network of cities. But first things were first.

She made her way into the main control room and looked at a bothan, "Get me in contact with the leader of the Gungans, and my husband."

Soon she began transmitting, "I hope you guys dont mind my crew setting up camp here, we took to the core so the Gungans would still have the seas and oceans to colonize, yet these caverns can still be used as their main transportion route, if they want. If it is okay then Id like to talk about the future of Naboo."

*Requesting Permision to Land at the Naboo Souther Palace...*

After Permision is granted, The Z-17 Sunami Lands in on the Landing Platform, And The Cargo Door opens, and Exits Master Prophet Ethel Cantado, and Lei Kim Ness... The Three Are greeted by a C3P0 like droid, that takes them to the Queen of Naboo's Chambers, Ethel Attends to His buisness, and tells Lei and Sly, To go and wait for him in the Palace Court Yard... While in the Court yard, Lei begins Sly's Training...

(OOC: Take it away Lei)

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

"Well," began Lei, reather amusedly. "I KNOW we don't need to work on your fighting skills, given that little display back at the Mid, and I see you already have a lightsaber and have mastered Force basics, so today I'm going to start at a bit higher of a level than I usually do...." She paused and looked at Sly. "Do you know what alter-mind is?"

He nodded.

"Good, there are very few who are capable of this Force function, but I have a hunch that you'd be a pretty good candidate for at least trying it out."

She pointed to a pebble beside a fountan, bits of mica in it's surface reflecting the sunlight.

"I want you to make me see that pebble rise. Don't actually mov it, just make it appear to move."

leisigwhoknows.jpg

As You wish Master...

Sly Closes his eyes and see's the whole layout of the Court yard, As if his eyes werent shut at all.... He concentrates on the pebble... Master Prophet Studies the pebble in his mind, Seeing wheres its been, Where it has come from, and How willing it is to cooperate with the force,

"Feel it... Reach out Sly!" Master Ness calls from behind...

Sly wispers to himself, "I can feel you little one, Dont hold back on me my friends, I wont hurt you..." Master Ness hears him speaking to the pebble, But what she doesnt hear is The Pebble Speaking back, Threw the force... Master Prophet Makes the Illusion of the pebble rising...

"Thank you friend..." Sly says outloud...

Master Ness who was very impressed that on the first try he got it begins to speak..."Very good, I can see you are very powerful with the force..."

Sly stood there, waiting for Master Ness's Next Test..

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

"Well...." Lei rubbed her chin. "I know you can meditate, I know you can do telepathy and telekenetics, I know you can do mind tricks now, and I've seen you with a Lightsaber, not to mention your survival of the temple attack with gives you considerable credibility...." She paused, indigo eyes staring off into thoughts unfathomable. When she finally spoke it was in a casual tone.

"well, what do You want to do?"

leisigwhoknows.jpg

"Well Master, I hear that there is a way to judge, And see what side of the force a person is on... is this true?"

Master Prophet stood there, Looking at his Master pondering to himself what else he felt he needed to learn...

"Then there is a couple more things such as, Seeing the Future through Meditation... Or a force Ball that Adi Wan through at you..."

Master Prophet stood there waiting for his Master to instruct him on anything else her mind could think of...

Meanwhile the two waited for Ethel Cantado to finish his buisness...

"Ah yes, Energy spheres..." A wry grin spread across Lei's face. "I recall somehting of Master Niltiac, Master Keerow and I doing something of the kind back in the sith-Jedi wars, when we were still padawans...." She paused, remembering the rather embarassing aftermath. "Erm, anyways- It's pretty easy. You can do it with one or more people. Here. Reach out into the Force."

She watched as Prophet shut his eyes and concentrated, a thick aura of Force gathering about him.

"Good, now grab a big chunk of it with your mind and mold it with your mind. Now, do you have it?"

"Yes."

"Good, now launch it AWAY FROM THE TEACHER."

leisigwhoknows.jpg