Primary Terrain: hills, seas, cityscape, woodland, undersea cities

Points of Interest: Ruins of the Old Palace. Theed. Gungan Habitat

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Humans, Gungans

Immigrated Species: Humans, various others

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic, High Naboo, Gungan Basic

Faction Affiliation: neutral

Defense Rating: Level 2

JediRP Canon History: Though originally a peaceful and beautiful retreat of the rich and powerful throughout Old Republic history, the planet of Naboo saw continuous skirmishes and destructive fights over the planet after the fall of the Old Republic. The royal palace was destroyed several times by skirmishes led by Barohm Zar and other Sith Lords. Leaving the planet scarred by years of battle. Relative peace fell on the planet as fighting began to shift towards worlds such as Dantooine and the planet recovered from its old wounds. The Monarchy was reestablished and peace reigned until a decade later when the SCORPIONS terrorist group attacked the planet, killed hundreds of civilians, and executed the Royal line live on the holonet. The surviving populace feared a return to the constant war of a few decades before, but the Galactic Alliance intervened and the Alliance reestablished the Monarchy through a cadet branch and helped rebuild the wounded planet. Today the planet exists in peace, ruled by the young queen Memara.

((Summary compiled by Delta73. Thank you!))

What does giving up give you? and Where does giving up take you?

An expedition team set out by the Sith lands on Naboo near the entrance to Otah Gunga. They swim down to the hidden city and enter through one of the bubbles.

Immediately many gungans approach the 5 armed rifleman. They ask what the business of these 5 men might be.

"Our Lord, Barohm Zar, has requested that you give us the prisoner they call Jar Jar Binks, for...safe keeping."

------------------

http://users.hytekcomputer.com/emeric/index.htm

[10:04:28] DarkRaven98: you know that big fat purple thing.....

[10:04:33] ael12002: oh boy

[10:05:08] DarkRaven98: I was a Mascot!! :)

[10:05:42] ael12002: i bet ur proud...

[10:05:54] ael12002: im putting this convo in my signature

[10:05:57] DarkRaven98: yeah!!

[10:06:01] DarkRaven98: lol

[10:06:02] DarkRaven98: no!!!

barohmzarlogo.png

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: Please don't do this I have fought for a long time to get this here, not to be a place controled by the Sith but as a place of peace. I would ask that you bring no voilence to this planet.

A Royal Naboo Cruiser lands in an isolated area surround by the strongest land based shields only accessable by this one ship or by the semi-large lake that is also under the shield. This area of land takes up about 35 cubic miles. The old Emporer of the destroyed New Dawn, Dahak li steps out and looks around. "At last I am home."

------------------

The Silver Eagle is a Royal Naboo Cuiser modified to go faster and to be stronger. bts_sm.jpg

This ship will help me on my way to being a powerfull Jedi.

http://pub64.ezboard.com/bthesithreign

Let the arrow fly and strike naught but my heart.

Alexander Tylen slowly rises out of the mist that covers the lake. "You called master? I have been waiting. You have been summond to be one of the Masters of Orden."

------------------

Money isn't everything, just most of it.

newdawnlogo.JPG

OOC: Tobias Thrawn ... a good decision ... i mean, to have a balanced RP, you guys have to understand that every thread/planet can't be claimed by the sith ... especially knowing the history of the planet.

Nevertheless ... my hat's off to you ... that move was big of you all.

------------------

adiwan.jpg

AIM: Adi Wan Tinova

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

OOC: **nods** Very kind of you.

And no JarJar killing! He'd be long dead anyway. :-P

------------------

=^.0.^= Nyaaaaasu!

Wanna know more about me? Really? Eek! Well, then, go to http://jediari.diaryland.com . I have no life.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

A hooded female figure slowly rises from the depths of the lake "Lord Dahak we must go and claim our places as the Masters of Orden. I don't know if you remember me..." four beautiful women step out of the water all dressed in white gowns. "I am Satine Ferror and I have come to greet my Lord and Emporer, though your rein has passed I will remain loyal."

------------------

Touch me and get rid of your head ache...permanitly

Touch me and get rid of your head ache...permantly.

OOC: I am running to be the King/Pesident of Naboo I need to have less that two apposed or I will step down if you believe that I can take on this role then please say so.

IC: Dahak sighs and looks around at his beautiful homeworld "We must go now to Bespin." the three get into ships and take off.

OOC: Thank you Dahak, for your offer, but i'm with the Jedi Order ... i'm almost finished with my training under Master Dark Jedi K'munee, a powerful Jedi, tempted Dark, but prevailed light. -- A blademaster, as well ... but again, thank you for the offer (even though i don't know what the Orden is.)

------------------

adiwan.jpg

AIM: Adi Wan Tinova

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*a comm was sent to the tower of orden*

"My name is Silver Fyre. I am a strong force user, that has never been trained by either the sith or jedi... I with to learn more on this new way of learning the powers of the force... possibly even join it, if you wish of it. I give my thanks."

------------------

jedimellina-2.jpg

Nun, nun, nothing important. That is I heard a good deal about a ring, and dark lord, and something about the end of the world. But, please Mr. Gandalf sir. don't hurt me, don't turn me into anything unnatural.

34392%3C5923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3DXROQDF%3E232356634326%3Bot1lsi

la, la, la, la, laaaa!!! ^_^

A Sith Infiltrator is suddenly visible in the Naboo atmosphere as it quickly descends down towards the planet. As soon as it lands, a landing ramp unfolds and a cloaked man strodes out. With a quick press on the remote control on his wrist, a Sith speeder appears from behind the ship. Swiftly, the robed man climbed onto the speeder and it zoomed off across the forest.

torment.jpg

Dahak looks at Tares in the eyes "The box has chosen you. However it is your decision whether or not to keep it." Dahak suddenly flinches. "He is near. I don't know why he hunts me! I'll be safe at my palace. Would you like to join me?"

A comm is sent from the Tower of Orden to Silver Fyre: We would be most pleased to have you if you can past the test. Only when you can walk on the waters of Kahlan may you train with us.

OOC: This is my 300th post!!!!!

------------------

Many thousands of years ago there were four boxes of Orden. These boxes were each gaurded by a Master or Mistress of Orden. The Master were powerfull in the force and could rarely be defeated. The reason the boxes were gaurded is the fact that they contained power more powefull that hundreds of Kyber Krystals. After hundreds of years of corruption the masters used the power to become the most powerfull assasins that had ever existed. One of the Masters was not corrupt and She used her power to destroy the other three boxes but in doing so she killed herself. I am that woman's decendant. And I am a Master of Orden.

[This message has been edited by Lord Dahak li (edited September 06, 2002).]

As Satine stands on the top of the tower a flat landing about thirty in diameter feet, she begins to chanell the power of her box. A small ball of flame starts to form in her hand, it grows and grows until it becomes a pillar of black flame. The flame covers the whole surface until there is no part untouched. The people on the ground could see the pillar and began to cower in fright. The power burns at her soul until she can handle it no longer, as she can stand it no more she releases it in one blow blocking out the sun. Her power flows free until she collapses to the ground. She had done it.

------------------

"Humm... a sober Dhan-Jaroe, I'm either very scared or pleased. And what do you mean 'hide'? Me, hide, from an enemy? Most likely not! besides they usually find me..."

------------------

~ What's that.

*This, my friend is called a ”˜Pint'.

~ What? It comes in pints!?!... I'm getting one.

*But, you have a full half already!

~ What’s that.

*This, my friend is called a ‘Pint’.

~ What? It comes in pints!?!... I’m getting one.

*But, you have a full half already!

Dahak's new blue robes blow in the wind as her turns to the lake. "How I have missed my home world." Her raises his hand and the water rises in a pillar racing to that of Satine's "She must learn this lesson." the water spins at a rate that starts to create a wind. The pillar shoots above the fire and extinguishes it.

------------------

Many thousands of years ago there were four boxes of Orden. These boxes were each gaurded by a Master or Mistress of Orden. The Master were powerfull in the force and could rarely be defeated. The reason the boxes were gaurded is the fact that they contained power more powefull that hundreds of Kyber Krystals. After hundreds of years of corruption the masters used the power to become the most powerfull assasins that had ever existed. One of the Masters was not corrupt and She used her power to destroy the other three boxes but in doing so she killed herself. I am that woman's decendant. And I am a Master of Orden.

As Satine's flame goes out she gets a strong feeling to get up. Tann Gella! I know you're out there!. Satine raises her hands and propels herself across the edge of the tower her red gown flowing behind her. When she lands she walks to Dahak. "Tann Gella. I will return." She finds a speeder and heads off.

------------------

'walk on the water of Kahlan'? couldn't be that hard. I could use the force to levitate myself. Let's try

At that Silver prepped her ship for lightspeed, and heading for the planet Naboo.

------------------

jedimellina-2.jpg

Nun, nun, nothing important. That is I heard a good deal about a ring, and dark lord, and something about the end of the world. But, please Mr. Gandalf sir. don't hurt me, don't turn me into anything unnatural.

34392%3C5923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3DXROQDF%3E232356634326%3Bot1lsi

la, la, la, la, laaaa!!! ^_^